Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucked In The Car

12
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Completely made up, not true"

We haven’t been back together for long and we’re both afraid that this honeymoon period won’t last. The sex only gets better, so it’s not that—but we both fear that something is going to come along and wreck everything. Like my ex will find out I’ve already moved on, or the kids will never accept James. My parents might not accept him either. My friends certainly will have trouble since they remember how hurt I was when we broke up all those years ago. Or, scarier than anything—he might get cold feet again with his commitment issues. So we’re still in the early stages where it’s all secret liaisons, nobody knows, and people have begun asking questions about the perpetual smile on my face.

James is truly my one—the man I’m going to give myself to completely, if he plays his cards right. If the stars align and don’t fuck this up for us. I never thought this would happen so soon after leaving my husband, but maybe the truth is, nobody in the intervening years has ever truly lived up to James—so there is a heck of a lot riding on this. I try not to think too deeply about how much I stand to lose if he leaves me again. How it’ll feel like it’s not only over for me romantically with any man, but like, I may as well have just stayed in a sexless marriage and saved everyone all the pain. I feel selfish sometimes for being this happy. I sometimes can’t tell what James is thinking and feeling, so sex is how we tell one another. Because at this stage, it’s so important to keep it light and fun, right?

We’re currently driving back to his place from a lunch date. I say his place, but it’s also his office and the hub of his business, so… we can’t necessarily enjoy afternoon delight. His employees think I’m a potential partner (in more ways than one). So since he has to get back to work upon our return, and I’ve got to pick up the kids later, we don’t have a lot of time today. Yet I want to make it special.

“It’s so cold, honey. I know how we can get warm, though.”

He glances at me from the driver’s seat, a small smile playing on his lips. “Oh yeah?”

“Remember the days before you had money… and that car you drove then… what was that?”

He chuckles while keeping his eyes focused on the road; it’s icy today and there’s a bit of traffic around. “Yeah, it was the Polo. Tiny thing.”

“Yeah. Remember when we were coming back from a drive to the mountains and we pulled over and did it in the back seat?”

He groans at the memory. “It was uncomfortable. I can still feel the way my back ached afterwards, you wouldn’t settle for anything less than mind-blowing.”

“Hmm, so nothing’s changed there, then,” I purr, and he takes my hand, squeezing my fingers. The twinkle in his eyes tells me all I need to know.

“Not much has changed, Toni. Except I think there’s more space now.” He gestures over into the back seat. “Though it’s too bright at this time of day, too many people. I saw police a few miles back prowling the roads.”

The thought of getting caught, impractical though it is, sends a thrill through me and a shiver down my spine. The image of James with his big dick pounding into me as my feet rock against the roof of the car…

“What are you thinking?” he says, catching the look in my eyes.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

I trail my fingertips up and down his thigh, thinking about that time in his tiny car. I can feel the tension in his body and wonder if he’s thinking the same thing. How he exploded so violently, it sprayed out of me and onto the upholstery. He’d cursed me for it, but we’d laughed a lot, too. We’ve always been able to laugh off most unfortunate accidents. Though soiling the upholstery in this new and much sexier muscle car might not be something he’d laugh off so easily. However, I know a way we can definitely keep things… clean. Or not.

I release my seat belt and lean over to whisper in his ear, “You’re thinking about it, too. Aren’t you?” He shudders in response. “How we were in a lay by in the middle of nowhere but you didn’t even want to share me with the sky… so we had to settle for the back seat of that tiny car, and it took us ages to find a good angle… so when you and I finally came, we came so hard.”

He bites his bottom lip, flexing his neck with the memory of it. “I remember.”

I know before I lift my hand to his crotch, he’ll be hard, but even so, when I find the warm solidness of him pushing against the soft material of his trousers… I lick my lips in anticipation.

“Helen, be careful,” he warns as I begin to unzip him. “We might be seen or get pulled over.”

“We won’t.”

He still worries about protecting me, keeping me safe from harm and out of trouble. However, trouble is something I have a hard time staying clear of. I think he secretly adores that about me.

Pulling out his erection, he gasps at the slight chill in the air, but as I take hold of him, he relaxes into my warm touch. I’m not gentle and begin a thorough stroking of his hard cock.

“I still remember how your hands felt on my body that day.” I sound husky as I speak. His cock surges at the memory, too. “You were a man out of control.”

“I was… it scared me.”

“Does it still scare you?”

“Yes,” he says, his voice meek as I continue wanking him roughly.

“And are you going to run away this time?”

“I don’t think I can, not this time.”“That was the right answer.”

I tuck myself into the seat sideways then lean over and swirl my tongue around his tip, earning myself a gasp and another twitch as I then slide my tongue along the spine of his cock, hoovering him into my wet, hot mouth. He tastes wonderful, so clean and ready to get dirty.

“Ah, god,” he groans. “Baby.”

He’s so thick as I grasp his stem and mouth-fuck him without shame, other vehicles passing by not deterring me, though truck drivers can probably see as I bob my head up and down and take him deep into the back of my throat. George might explode any moment at the fantasy fulfilled, coupled with my want of him and the memory of our previous fuck in a car having made him this hard, this horny.

“How do you get me into these situations?”

I lift off him, murmuring against his ear, “You’re so close. Let’s save it for when we get back.”

“In the garage, then?” he asks in nearly a growl. “As soon as we get back. I have to have you before you leave me again.”

“You can have me.” I zip him back up and take a seat back in my chair, rubbing my thighs together not very subtly. He grins wildly at the thought of what he’ll do to me next.

We pull into the garage, which lies beneath the offices above. the offices having been built on the side of his mansion. When we knew one another before, he was a small-time salesman. Now he owns his own business. It was fun and desperate back then, when James was an ambitious, younger man. Now it feels so much more serious, and he too, is so much more serious. Whereas I haven’t been able to kick the big kid out of myself.

In the dark of his near-subterranean garage, it feels so much more clandestine knowing there are people up above. It’s true they shouldn’t hear a thing, it’s always abuzz with activity and such like up there, but knowing they might come down any second to find out why the boss hasn’t arrived back yet…

We’re kissing in the car for a few moments before he says, “Do you want me to fuck you on the hood?”

“Won’t it be hot?”

“It’s winter, it’ll cool down quickly.”

“Let’s try it, then.”

He exits the car and rounds it to come and grab me from the passenger seat, ever the gentleman. He helps me out and it’s obvious as we begin kissing by the side of the vehicle, the hood is still warm. We don’t even need to touch it; the car is still emitting enough heat that it’s noticeable against the cold air of the unheated garage. Not to mention the smell of oil and metal is high on the air, another sign the monster he drives these days is still hot.

“Let’s take our time. It’ll cool down soon enough.” His sultry voice thrills me and those words are music to my ears.

Our kisses are hungry and fraught like those of new lovers always are. My coat is discarded on the floor because even though it’s freezing outside, I’m hot in just my skin when presented with a man like James, rock hard and wanting me.

God, the way he grabs my ass and rubs me against the front of him, it’s like we’re teenagers, almost satisfied with just this. Almost.

I can’t get enough of us kissing—the taste that’s like home. We’re grasping one another as though it’s the first time, me trying to push my boobs into him so he can feel how hard my nipples are. He eventually takes the hint and gently teases his fingertips up and down the front of my silk shirt, the way he barely snags them arousing me even more, so that I’d splay myself fully naked right now if he asked it.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

“It’s still too hot,” I complain.

“I know,” he gasps.

While we’re waiting, I know just the game we can play. Releasing his shirt buttons, I can enjoy the hard body beneath and run my hands over his thick muscles. James is letting me take the reins for now because he knows how much I need this before we’re parted again.

I open his zipper and free his length from those lovely businessman-like trousers of his. Watching him with those hooded eyes, his slack mouth—just metres beneath his employees and the office above—how would they react to finding us like this? Or would they not be shocked at all? I hardly think I’m the first woman he’s ever fooled around with down here. I know there have probably been a lot of women in between, while for me, it was just my husband. Which is maybe why I can’t help myself wanting to drive him as insane as possible.

I tug hard on his cock. He’s so thick and fevered, it’s incredible. Even in the frigid air in here, he’s thrumming with energy.

“Did I do this?” I ask as I stroke him.

“Yeah, and the memory… of us fucking in the car those years ago.”

“Has it ever been this good, James?” He stares at me dazedly. “Like it is with us?”

He slowly shakes his head. “No.”

“For me either.”

I lower to my knees and worship him. All that masculine arousal… and all mine.

He can’t help but voice how I affect him when his cock is inside my eager mouth—and I can’t help how the taste of his precum makes me hungrier for more.

My pelvis feels so heavy and my knickers are surely soaked.

“It’s still hot, James.”

“Fuck it. Use my scarf to rest on.”

He undoes my jeans and has me rest just my forearms on the cool edge of the car, bent over for his pleasure. Without any preparation at all, because we can both tell just from my fragrance how aroused I am, he slides right in from behind and I can’t believe how good it feels. How right it is.

The heaviness between my legs is teased open, finally and I’m filled beyond satisfactorily, his cock soothing the powerful want inside of me, the ache of needing, desiring, and yearning as he drives all the way in…

…and then out… and in… before the slapping of his body against mine begins in earnest.

He fills me so deliciously and the fiery heat of my pussy feasts on the hard, unyielding root of him to the point where I can barely remember my own name. The exquisite pressure of his big cock and my tensing pussy leaves me nearly breathless with every shove, his balls simultaneously thwacking against my backside.

He edges me to near-orgasm several times but always stops just before I might fully explode, my climax floating near the surface but never breaking the barrier. I can’t explain why it’s so easy with him, when it was always so difficult with others, to reach a point of crisis.

“You’re so fucking perfect for me, Helen.”

“I feel the same.”

He has hold of my hips and begins pounding through a new bunch of tremors… but not quite hard enough… not yet. I’ve been forced to bend to his will over these past few weeks we’ve been back together. I know his cues now and what he wants from me, when he wants it, and how.

He’ll soon demand me to come because that’s how it is with him. I get to come and then he gets to enjoy my ripe pussy—but at the pace he sets.

In readiness, I begin unbuttoning my shirt and release my breasts, not only because he’ll want to worship them before the end, but I also want to be naked as I orgasm in order to find the deepest possible response to his fucking.

I nearly come three times before he begins that punishing, athletic pounding into my body. An assault that not even the most ardent sex toy might replicate. Not when James can adjust at will and read my cues, hit me at just the right spot… lighting the fuse that sets my whole world on fire!

Light explodes behind my shut eyelids before the world goes black, my entire body tensing. My pussy is a torrent, a whirlwind and a desperate, hungry beast rampaging for flesh… before he slows and eases me down to those gentle, lapping waves that pour over the shoreline gently, rather than the crashing spray of before. The tremors shake my thighs and I turn to mush.

“Oh god, baby,” I moan, my chest heaving.

“I got so close then, you felt so good, so tight, so hot and so good, baby.”

“I know,” I nearly cry though I still want more.

“I need to taste your cum, your cunt smells delicious.”

James takes to his knees while I bend my body back to rest against the car—my jeans still halfway down my legs restricting us.

The caress of his tongue feels divine given how sensitive I’ve become. He savours the taste of me, audibly swallowing and lapping me into his mouth. I see he’s still rock hard and feel somewhat relaxed knowing he’s not going to deflate anytime soon.
Lying back, I let myself enjoy these few short moments of complete tranquillity, focusing on the tender, delicious sensation of the man I love devouring the wetness he created. He says nothing, not one word as he enjoys me, telling me all I need to know. His tongue, lips and teeth are too busy and he’s loving how out of it I am. Anyone could walk through the door and I wouldn’t care one bit. When I’m with James I’m not naked and I’m not getting fucked. This is different. It’s about escaping into our love. That’s what it is and it’s sacred.

He takes to his feet again and worships my breasts like a fiend, sucking on their plump flesh and generous nipples.

He’s always so eager during the act and I love that about him. He never takes for granted how lucky he is to be with a woman like me, never forgets how a woman should be fucked and made to feel like a prize. It’s never not new with James, ever. No matter how many times we’ve done it. It’s a spectacular, special thing to share.

My jeans are still around my ankles so I can’t spread my legs wide apart. Indeed, James presses just the tip of himself into me at this angle as he feasts on my tits and it’s just what I need in this moment. More edging, more teasing, just the tip. I’ve already been fucked deeply and now I need more clitoral stimulation, which he manages perfectly from this angle.

Before I know it, another orgasm is rushing to meet me, and this time, James does not edge me at all. He nurses me through it one tremor at a time, encouraging the pulses ransacking my body, his cock surging deeper until I’m a shaking leaf on the wind, grasping him with my steel walls… until I slacken at his insistence, his cock stroking tenderly… urging me down, down, down… until I almost meet the bottom.

He sees the truth in my eyes and the way he reads that nearly takes my breath away. It’s become silly now to say I love you when that doesn’t seem to suffice one bit. What could ever really cover it?

I wrap my arms around him and nod for him to keep going so he may find his own release. I want to watch him shatter the way I just did—though I know most of his enjoyment comes from observing mine.

James has this look in his eye like he doesn’t want to be responsible for me leaking cum all day nor does he want to do this even remotely conservatively. That was my marriage. Missionary on Saturday nights and nothing more. We—us two—never settle for less than maniac sex.

He withdraws from my body and I try to read him but he’s crazed, being so on the cusp.

“Ugh, suck me, baby, suck me.”

So I do, I suck him viciously until he begins to make those sexy noises to notify me he’s coming. I want to see just how violently he loves me. I want the evidence.

He tugs on his own cock and pulses several times, splattering cum all over my throat and breasts.

My god, he’s such a man, decorating me with his want and desire.

“Oh god, my love,” he whispers. “My love.”

I take to my feet and kiss him, my arms around him. He stares at the evidence of his desire like a man half his age must have done that to me, like he must be in a dream.

There’s suddenly a scrape of chairs up above and James looks at his watch. “Shit, I’m due in a meeting.”

We chuckle and hastily begin to get dressed. He offers me a tissue to clean myself, yet even as we head upstairs, I know I’ve still got quite the pearl necklace going on.

Before I leave the building and head out to the car park at the front, he stalls me in the hallway with his hands wrapped around my ass.

“I’ll see you Friday… at the hotel?” he asks, almost apologetically.

“I’ll be there. I can’t wait.” This is more than enough for now, I want to say.

He taps me on the ass to dismiss me but licks his lips suggestively as I turn to leave.

“I’ll be thinking of nothing else,” he says.

I smile all the way home.

The End

Published 
Written by Unicorndreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments