Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Dream On The Beach

"Woman relives former fling during her nap."

6
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"All names and events are fictitious"

Sleeping on the sunny beach, K’s beautiful body moved slightly with her breath. Her bikini-clad breasts rose with her belly as she inhaled.

Anyone walking by would barely notice the subtle movements. Occasionally, a foot twitch or finger curl gave away the fact she was deep into dream-state sleep. Her sun-kissed skin was glistening with a coat of tanning oils and a fine dusting of sand the light wind had deposited on her.

Lying on her back, her motionless body was experiencing something deeply exciting…. and erotic. Her toes curled up in reaction to the virtual reality playing out in her head.

Her brain was driving her subconscious libido now and her movements would be noticeable to someone walking by, except this was a private beach, and not a soul had come her way in three hours.

That’s why K chose this spot each time. She could always set up closer to the lifeguard tower almost a mile up the beach if she CHOSE to be closer. But this spot was easier for her to get to from her relative’s house where she was staying. She didn’t care if she was trespassing, nobody should mind a beautiful young woman sunbathing.

Her mind played out a fantastic dream, part history and part invented fantasy. Her ex-boyfriend was the main feature. She had not seen or heard from him for some time, but her loins now longed for the memory of him. Her mind reinvented a scene from their past, in full, juicy detail.

Her tender skin was under his firm grip, his mouth all over her body. Quite a sensual storm brewed inside her head and was causing her body to react, even while she slept.

K didn’t usually dream about men; she kept the cobwebs out and the juices flowing with routine self-love, hot bubble baths and her favorite vibrator.

But the mind is a powerful machine of creativity. Especially with a peaceful mind that comes from lying on a quiet beach, wearing a micro-string bikini, and with the lingering effects of a couple of tasty, cold cocktails. To call this a fantasy would be an understatement. In her mind, K was living this lucid dream- and she was being treated very well.

Her eyes squeezed tightly and her breathing became deeper and heavier. A small moan escaped her lips. One hand slowly moved across her flat stomach in subconscious self-stimulation.

In her mind, her lover had his hands around her waist, his mouth against hers. Their tongues danced together, deeply and strongly. One of his strong hands moved to her round butt.

K loved that part of her body, and she liked even more any man’s attention to it. Eyes gazed at her ass anywhere she went. In this dreamy moment, it was being caressed with the perfect strength, still gentle and very, very pleasant. The hand tightened around her ass…pulling, spreading her.

Her breath jumped at the sudden change of pressure and sensation. The gentle tug, the way her muscles and skin all worked together to signal the pleasure points nearby.

She felt his grip on her butt pulling at the back of her thigh, like a gentle stretch. She felt the pulse in the small of her back, where she had climax pressure points. She felt the sensation of his manly touch, down and around, into the zone between her legs.

Her hips began to rock back gently, pushing her pussy toward his fingers. The fingers went inside her, probing deep and tight. Her body arched towards them. Her thighs spread wider.

On her big beach blanket, her breathing increased. K’s mind was racing with the images of what was happening. Her lifeless body was responding as if her dream was a physical reality.

On the beach, in the wide open, she was vulnerable to any man or woman who might chance upon this beauty. Her nipples were hard, and the flower between her legs was very warm and getting wetter. The hand on her stomach occasionally curled, her fingertips resting underneath the top of her bikini bottoms.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

K was being probed delicately, but with a firm and sensual rhythm that shot sensations across her body. Her dream lover’s fingers explored her soft and delicate flower. He spread her love lube across her lips and his thumb focused on her clit.

Slowly, he circled the top of her vagina, tracing the path down around one soft lip, pausing at the entrance to her pussy. Two strong fingers dipped lightly into her, and a slight spreading sensation down there flickered K’s senses.

The wet fingers moved up the other side, pushing outward against her softness. Moving back up, her clit was swollen with the rush of blood to her excited bits. He gently clasped the soft and delicate skin around the bulb of her most sensitive part and slowly pulled it out from its hood.

Her tongue responded to him, sharply darting in between his lips, telling him he was doing it just right.

His fingers slipped into her narrow entry, warm and wet. He eased them deeper each time he withdrew his fingers, working slowly. She could feel every detail of his efforts - the stretch of her lips as his fingers went into her, the squeeze of her vaginal walls that clenched and loosened involuntarily from her pleasure. His fingers thrust in and curled inside her, pressing against her spot.

Under the warm sun, her legs and belly twitched in pleasure.

When he hit the right spot, K could feel it.  She uncontrollably clenched her inner muscles, tightening up her little pussy. So strong it made his withdrawal feel MUCH, much tighter.

Her lover turned K over onto her stomach, her tender, plump breasts pushing down against the soft, dreamy bed she was on. She began to thrust her ass into the air, show it off to him, but when she felt his lips and tongue on her, she lost herself. She froze in position while her lover traced a line with his tongue between her legs.

He slowly moved his tongue up her slit, then pushed it back down again. She could feel his breath on her skin, and his hot tongue lapping at her swollen clit. Her lover was doing everything he could to bring her to climax.

K started to move her hips in time with his tongue. Her hands gripped the blanket tightly as she backed into him to grind against his face. She could feel her orgasm building. She needed more. She needed to cum.

Her lover continued to work her clit with his tongue. His hands wrapped around her hips, pulling her closer to him.

Her orgasm burst through her body. Her hips bucked wildly back against his face. His tongue was forced deeply inside of K. He swirled his long and firm tongue inside of her tight pussy, tasting her, exploring every inch he could probe.

That rippling, intense shock went through her as she felt the orgasm intensifying. His tongue wiggled inside, and her clit throbbed against his chin.

Even his fingers digging into her hips felt like tiny bolts of electricity, making her wet and tight.

Her pussy was so wet with her own juice. Her orgasm peaked and she stiffened, unable to do anything except let the crippling feeling wash over her body.

Her lover slowed his oral work on her wet and swollen clit until she was finally able to relax. As she lay there recovering, her lover stood up and walked, or rather dissolved, into the mist of her dream world.

K woke up to find herself alone on the beach. Her hand was bound between her legs by her bikini elastic. Her fingers were subconsciously tracing a circle between her legs. Her trimmed lips were so wet, as were her thin, delicate fingers.

She looked around and everything was just as it was before she fell asleep. Everything that is, except for a fresh pair of footprints that led up to the edge of her towel and stopped, curved back away from her spot, and disappeared toward the water.

Was…someone there….???

Published 
Written by skipperwilly33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments