Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast

"She brought breakfast with her"

5
3 Comments 3
11.1k Views 11.1k
639 words 639 words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
I sat at the computer early in the morning clicking away as I cruised the net. It was a little chilly in the house as Misty walked in from the bedroom. She had on a grey ribbed tank top, the kind that looks like a wife beater but really is not, and red cotton panties. She walked in talking about the dream that she had just had.

I couldn’t take my eyes from her. I don’t know what it was, her hair was a mess, she didn’t have any make up on at all, but oh she was divine. She strolled in and my eyes were transfixed on her hips and their gentle roll as she entered the room, chatting away.

She turned and leaned her butt on the arm rest of the couch and looked at me. I was in a trance. I honestly cannot tell you a thing she said. She stretched her arms above her head. As she did her tank top rose slightly revealing her sexy belly just above her panty line, her nipples were pointed in the chill of the air, tenting the fabric of the material of her top. I had to have some of that. I needed it now.

I stood and pushed her back onto the couch, dropping between her legs and rolling them onto her shoulders as she fell backwards. Resting on my knees with her hips balanced on the couches’ arm rest, my left hand pulled her panties aside. I dove in like a starving man that has been given food, I was on her.

She giggled with glee as my tongue licked and probed her mons. I moved higher, gently sucked and her clitoris popped out from under its hood. I began to aggressively twirl my tongue on her button, pausing momentarily every now and again to suck the clit between my lips which caused her to moan.

As I continued to work that amazing pussy I looked up to a look of astonishment on her face as she gasped for air.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

Now I had her. She was mine. I took my hand and began to gently twirl my fingers around the edge of her hole. Teasing her pussy by slightly inserting and pulling away as I hungrily sucked on her.

Her hips were moving now as she tried to get my fingers inside her. Moaning loudly she grabbed a pillow and shoved it in her mouth. She didn’t want to wake the whole house. I shoved my fingers in her hard; thrusting in and out I probed and sucked and licked.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her crotch; grinding her hips and groaning her hips were bucking now and she was moaning into her pillow in wild abandon. The vanilla juices pouring from body covered my face, hand and neck. Her hips were fully off the couch now and she was suspended with only the back of her head on the couch and her pussy on my face. Her hips tensed, jumped and squirmed.

I had to struggle to keep on her clit as her hips bucked powerfully. Her moans were loud even through the pillow, which she was now holding with both hands over her mouth as I worked on her. Her pelvic bone slammed into my face. She was bucking hard as she came again and again.

She rolled off of the couch onto the floor and crawled away from me to the wall. She sat there for a moment breathing heavily, holding hand up as if to keep me at bay. Finally she looked at my between breaths and asked me, “What did you do to cause that?”

I smiled and started back, told her and she pointed her finger at me threateningly. I just laughed.

Published 
Written by RobnCalifornia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments