Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katy - Chance Encounter Leads to a Quickie

"A surprise encounter leads to a quickie"

32
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Another in the series with Katy and Tom, but it transpires that when he watches her having great sex with a lover, it improves their relationship."

About three weeks after my last meeting with Katy and Tom in the hotel, I found myself in the kitchen working on a broken kitchen cupboard. The hinge had simply broken and, still in my Levis and T-shirt, I headed out to the nearest home hardware store in a nearby mall for a replacement. I found the right replacement hinge and got back into my parked car and as I was about to start the engine, I looked up and was surprised to see Katy and her husband loading up the trunk of their car right in front of me.  He was wearing a pair of slacks and a polo shirt and she was wearing a nice, short skirt that accentuated her long, toned legs.

I watched as they loaded the car and playfully joked and smiled with each other.  I thought they looked really close and happy.  This definitely was not the impression I got from our last encounter in the hotel.

As I watched her bend over to load the trunk. Her skirt rode up to just under her panties and I felt my cock become hard of its own accord. I was dying to see what color panties she had on. At the sight of her lovely wide thigh gap, my mind went back to memories of my face buried in her crotch, lapping and sucking at her swollen, wet sex and heady with her scent. Before I knew it, I was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I then accidentally hit the headlight lever on the side of the steering column and flashed my brights. She noticed and turned to face my car and smiled wide when she recognized me.   

She ran over to my car and leant in through the open window.  Her husband stood by their car and waved at me.  I waved back.

“Hi John.” She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I smelled her perfume as our lips touched and our open mouths started to make love to each other.   She pushed her tongue into my mouth, urgent and demanding.

“God, I missed you, Baby,” I managed to say into her open mouth.

“Yes, fuck, I have missed you as well,” she breathed.

She glanced down at my hand still clutching my cock and smiled, “I haven't had sex since our last time and I’m climbing walls. Got time?”

Without waiting for an answer, she waved at Tom and shouted, “Take the car and groceries home, Darling. See you later!”  

With that, she went around the car and climbed into the passenger seat, her skirt riding high so I could see her white lacy thong.  Without pulling her skirt down, she fastened the seat belt, turned to me and said,  “Let's go.  Don’t know where, but I need to get fucked and fucked as only you can fuck.”

My mind was spinning at the speed with which things had transpired, but I started the car and headed back to my place.  

“You and Tom seem like a very happy couple,” I said to her as I negotiated the turns in the road. “After the cuckolding fuck we had a few weeks ago, I thought he was rather unhappy.”

“Nah,” she replied. “It’s what he wants, and it makes our relationship stronger when he sees that I’m getting what I need physically.  He cannot satisfy me and is happy to watch and I always get him off after.”

As we drove along the highway, she slid her panties down and opened her legs, giving me free access to her very wet cunt and swollen clit. I fingered her and brought my fingers to my mouth to suck her juices off several times. That musky, sweet and salty taste was sublime, and I heard her sigh and moan a few times.  I also unbuttoned her blouse and felt her tight, perky nipples and pinched them. I know that turns her on a lot. Once a truck sped by and the driver honked the truck’s horn. Katy and I were initially shocked but laughed it off.    

She had unzipped my jeans and was slowly stroking my cock, playing with the tip gently as the precum oozed out. “I’ve really missed this cock, Babe, it's length and the way it stretched me.”  She held my shaft with her index finger and thumb and just under my cockhead squeezed, milking the precum out. 

“Don’t let me cum,” I said. “I want that first spurt to be really large.” She smiled and reluctantly put my cock away. I continued edging her, rubbing and pinching her swollen clit and brought her frustratingly close to orgasm a few times, till her ragged breath told me what I needed to know.

We pulled into my driveway, and I pressed the switch to open the garage door. I didn’t want the nosy neighbors to see us. I pulled into the garage and after the garage door closed behind us; we got out, and I moved to the front of the car. Katy came up to me and, without warning, I turned her around and bent her over the hood. I pulled her skirt up over her ass and ripped the thong down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them. They lay discarded on the floor.  

“Fuck, yessss,” she hissed. She planted her feet wide apart and stretched her arms up and straight over the hood, which was now hot from the engine heat. I unzipped my Levis and my swollen cock sprang out. I pressed forward a bit and rubbed my cockhead over her ass cheeks and between her thighs, rubbing it back and forth along her wet, slick crack. Holding my throbbing shaft, I pressed in slightly, parting her labia and feeling her sweet heat.   

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

“Please John. Oh, Baby, please!” she grunted, breathing hard. Her height was just right, and I hesitated for a second before grabbing her hair and pulling back hard. Then placed a hand on her hip, positioned my cockhead at her opening and pushed in hard and deep. That first, long slide was effortless and I could feel how I stretched her wet, slippery cunt as my cock sank into her heated depths.

“Ahhhh—fuck, fuck, fuck,” she cried.

I pulled out till the tip was at her opening and then pushed into her hard again. I fucked her; building the momentum and slamming her body into the hard steel of the car. There was no give, like there would be on a mattress, and I was gripped by the need to really fuck her hard and deep.  Make her my slut.

After some powerful thrusting friction and changing the angle of my thrusts, I knew I was pushing into her posterior fornix. Few men know that spot, and I could feel her cunt clench down on my cock. I felt her tremors and heard her moans increase as her climax built, and just when the first waves of pleasure hit her, I licked my thumb and pushed it into her ass.   

“Oh God! Sweet God!” she cried as her legs and body trembled under her powerful orgasm. I had pressed her hard against the hood of the car and so could feel the powerful tremors against my body as she shook.

After a few minutes, she relaxed and breathed in. Her sweet slick was running over my balls and down her inner thighs. The smell of sex mixed with the smell of oils and gasoline in the garage.    

I hoped the neighbors did not hear our fucking and smiled and felt my cock still throbbing in her.   

“I want you to cum in my mouth”, she said as she lifted herself up off the hood and I slowly pulled out till my cock popped out. 

She knelt in front of me and licked my cock from the base to the tip and then closed her mouth over the swollen head.  She sucked it hard and pushed it into the side of her mouth, trapping it between her teeth and her check.   That always starts my orgasm, and she knows it well. Her hand cupped my balls and squeezed and I felt it build, the tension, the electric feeling. And then I released. My balls exploded, with my white, hot semen spurting into her waiting mouth.   I felt my balls contract with every spurt. She used her tongue and mouth to heighten the friction and squeezed my balls, milking the last drops.   

She stood up and I could see her mouth was full of cum, and we kissed.  A deep, hard kiss with tongues pushing into each other's mouths. I tasted her and myself and my hands cupped her ass and pulled her close.  I felt my cum dripping down my chin and as we pulled apart, I saw her chin was covered as well.

“You have to take me back”, she said suddenly. “Tony will be waiting.” And with that, she went back around the car and got into the passenger seat. I grabbed a few paper towels from the roll I always kept on a shelf in the garage and wiped my mouth. I noticed I had dribbled cum onto my jeans and also wiped that up. 

I gave Katy a paper towel as well, and she dabbed at her mouth.

“I want Tony to clean my pussy,” she said as I opened the garage door and backed out.  “He will love licking all that up.” 

“God, you unleashed a huge load!” she smiled. “I could hardly keep it from spilling out my mouth.”

She called Tony and asked him to pick her up at the same parking spot where we left him earlier. As we turned in, he was turning in as well and I thought he had not gone too far waiting for his wife to return.

I stopped the car, and she reached over to kiss me, her mouth smelling of cum and sex. Then she was gone, and I watched as Tony hugged her and picked her up and kissed her.  

As I drove back, I received a text from her and it showed Tony licking her pussy and thighs, still in their car. The next text I received showed her hand stroking his stiff little cock and his cum dribbling over her fist.   

I noticed she had left her thong on my gear console and I took a picture of it and sent her a text with a message, “Can’t wait to return it!”

“Soon, soon,” she replied.

I smiled as I turned into my driveway and noticed my neighbor quizzically looking at me.  Then he gave me a thumbs-up and smiled.  

I decided to leave the cupboard door repair job for the next day and poured myself a good shot of bourbon, switched on the stereo, and settled down to some good jazz. What a day!!

Published 
Written by beatnik123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments