Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deal

62
39 Comments 39
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

All I could see was the dark silhouettes of his office. The blinds were closed and the lights were off, I was going to get my promotion one way or another.

I heard his voice on the other side of the door and I sprung to action. My coat dropped from my shoulders and the cool draught touched my skin, making goosebumps appear. My heart fluttered with anticipation and the scenario replayed in my mind over and over. I leaned back against his desk as the door knob started to turn. This was it.

As the door opened, the room was flooded in light. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of me.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” he asked in shock as he closed the door behind him.

“I came to talk business,” I replied as I stepped forward.

“Business?” he laughed, “Who comes to talk business in their underwear Lindsay?”

“You know what I want and if this is the way I have to make it happen, so be it.”

“You won’t get what you want like this,” he said with a quiver in his voice.

“I’m sure I can be very persuasive Tom, I mean Mr. Brooks.” I said seductively as I advanced towards him.

I gasped as I felt his hands touch my skin softly. His fingers danced around my ass like magic as I pushed him back against the door. I started to kiss his neck as my fingers moved through his short black hair. Hearing him groan, I moved my lips to his.

“I can be as persuasive as you want me to be,” I whispered as our lips parted and I gazed into his deep blue eyes.

He pulled me in for another kiss, his hands not moving from my nicely pert ass. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, meeting with mine as I pushed closer to him. Gentle moans escaped as our tongues danced and entwined in my mouth. I started to move my hands towards his chest, unbuttoning his shirt quickly. We didn’t have long, I had to move fast if I wanted my promotion.

We broke the kiss and he watched with eagerness as I started to kiss along his sternum. My busy hands unbuckled his belt as my mouth moved to one of his nipples and then the other, licking them softly.

“So Mr. Brooks, would you like to move over to your desk?” I asked with a sarcastically innocent tone.

He didn’t say a word as he pulled me over to the desk and leant back as I had done earlier. I slowly unbuttoned his trousers and allowed them to fall to the ground. As I moved to my knees, I noticed the huge bulge in his boxer shorts. My eyes lit up, he’d never struck me as the kind of man to be packing such an enormous package.

“Did I do that?” I asked cheekily, looking up at him. “If I do a good job, I get my promotion, deal?”

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

“Yes,” he groaned.

“I want to hear you say it,” I replied.

“Yes, deal.” He groaned once more.

I pulled his boxer shorts down and his cock sprung to attention in front of me. It was such a wonderful cock, long and incredibly juicy with a neat trim of hair at the base. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to take his engorged cock into my mouth. I pushed down deeper and deeper until I felt his head hit the back of my throat.

“Ah fuck yes,” he moaned.

I moved back a little bit, catching my breath before gagging on his cock once more. I couldn’t help but think I might have bitten off more than I could chew with him but I was too late now. Over and over, his cock probed down my throat and each time he’d moan his approval. With one last slurp, I moved my head off of his manhood. I gasped for air as I stood up, watching my saliva drip from his shaft.

Tom moved towards me, commanding me to take off my bra. I guess it was time to prove myself to him as I unveiled my tits to him, my nipples erect with horniness. He grabbed them, squeezing them softly before running his hand down my body to my panties. He yanked them down aggressively and pushed me towards his desk.

I stepped out of my panties and put my hands on his desk. I felt him separate my legs slightly as he positioned himself behind me.

“I want you to do it,” he ordered as he cleared his throat.

Doing as I was told, I licked my hand, rubbing my pussy slightly before reaching for his cock. I slowly guided him into my waiting pussy. I gasped as he took control, sliding his cock up inside me. It was such an incredibly tight fit. I could feel my pussy struggling to accommodate his manhood. He pushed deeper until I felt his balls against my skin.

“Oh fuck,” I cried out.

He started to pull back, allowing my pussy to adjust and then with one mighty thrust, it was on. His dick started to pound me hard and deep. His balls slapped wildly against my body and he forced me down onto his desk whilst he fucked me. My torso rubbed up and down the hard oak desk with the force of his thrusts. He spanked my ass hard, letting me know he was the boss and that I was just his slut chasing a promotion.

He gave me one more hard spank, leaving a hand print on my cheek before fucking faster and deeper. His breathing started to become laboured as he thrust as deep as he could one last time. His cum began to flood my womb as he moved closer to me.

“You have the job,” He whispered in my ear.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments