Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Glory

"A wet dream leads to a good morning sex session."

30
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

6:30 a.m. I wake up from a wet dream. In this dream, I was having sex with a coworker, and now I’m fucking horny. I look to my left, and I see my husband’s naked body and his huge morning boner. He’s asleep. I’m not usually horny in the early moments of the day, but at this moment, I need to be fucked.

I pull up my T-shirt and touch my big, round boobs, and then I remove my panties and insert a finger inside my wet pussy. I feel my inner textures while I rub my clit as well. However, this is not enough. I need Mark to help me.

I grab his cock and stroke it softly twice. Then, I touch his balls and squeeze them gently. Mark turns his head and looks at me. He is half asleep, but soon he’ll be enjoying me. He smiles while he caresses my boobs, the big round mounds that he adores.

Even though we have been married for five years, our sexual activity has never declined. We usually have sex once a week, sometimes twice, so that’s a good indicator that things are fine between us.

I know it’s going to take him some time to be fully awake, so in the meantime, I’m going to help him. I move closer to his dick, stroke it, and put it inside my mouth. I love his huge dick and the stiffness of his member.

My husband moans while I suck his cock. He also caresses my hair, and then he decides to move his right hand downward to explore my ass. He touches my meaty buttocks and squeezes them. Then, he spreads the crack of my butt and rubs my asshole. He loves to explore my anus, so in no time, his index finger is inside my hole. He fingers my butthole while he grabs my tits with his left hand.

I like to feel his fingers inside my anus. We have never had anal sex, though. We have tried a couple of times, but it has hurt so much. But feeling his fingers inside is okay.

I suck his dick for a couple of minutes, and then I look at him. He’s fully awake now, so it’s time for more action.

I take off my T-shirt, and now I’m completely naked. I stroke his cock a couple of times more, and I get on top of him. I grab his cock and direct it toward my pussy. It doesn’t take long to have his erect dick inside my hole.

I began riding him slowly. My ass moves rhythmically while he grabs it to direct my movements. We kiss passionately as if this is our first time together. Our passion remains intact. That’s why I love having sex with my husband.

I straighten my back, and my body goes up and down as I use his cock to satisfy myself. My big tits bounce inelegantly. Mark grabs them, squeezes them, and puts them in his mouth. He sucks my nipples one by one; he says he loves my tits, and he emphasizes how much he wants me.

All these words arouse me more, so I place my head next to his and lick his ear. Mark goes crazy, and he moans and groans while he presses my ass tightly. My tongue spends some time there, and then it runs down his neck. My hubby is more aroused now, and his eyes tell me he wants something more.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“I want you to turn around,” he says while he directs my hips and makes my body turn.

As I move, I try to keep his penis from slipping out of my vagina, but that’s just impossible. So, with my back facing his face, I grab his penis and insert it into my pussy again. I continue moving, and now I am riding him in this reverse cowgirl position.

I jump on top of him, and every time my ass lands on his pelvis, I feel his cock go deeper and deeper, and I'm consumed by an intensifying burning sensation, propelling me steadily toward a climax.

After a couple of minutes, he takes control of the situation. He bends my body, grabs my ass, and thrusts hard several times. I scream at the top of my lungs. He slows down, moves at a normal pace, and then attacks again.

“Do you like how I fuck you?” he asks.

I can barely reply. I just say, “Yes,” and I keep moaning while Mark thrusts faster and faster.

After a while, he pushes my body forward until my hands find support on the mattress. Then, he kneels on our bed, pulls his dick out of my pussy, lifts my hips, and begins fucking me doggy style.

Mark fucks me as hard as he can. I feel how his balls crash against my ass while a pounding sound echoes throughout the room. As Mark places his hands on my clit, I sense that this act is reaching its conclusion.

He rubs my clit intensely, and in less than a minute, a cascade of euphoric sensations floods my being, and I allow my body to surrender.

Mark moves his penis inside my pussy a couple of times more, but then he lets me rest. I lie on our bed, trying to recover my breath. I open my eyes and see my handsome husband staring at me. I look down and see his erect cock. I still have one more mission to accomplish.

I place my head on one of the pillows and tell Mark to come near me. I grab his cock and direct it toward my mouth. I suck his big dick while I hold his shaft tight. Then, I place my hands on his round, firm balls and squeeze them. Mark lets out some deep moans.

I press his balls tightly this time and lick his shaft. I lick the head of his cock while I stroke his dick. Mark begins moaning and groaning more intensely, and I intensify my actions. I stroke his cock as fast as I can, and Mark’s loud groans are followed by a torrent of cum pouring out of his cock.

Part of his semen flies into my mouth while another part lands on my right breast. I suck the humid head of his cock for a minute while Mark caresses my hair. Then, he lies next to me, and we kiss.

I can’t remember the details of my wet dream now, but I’m very happy it took place. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to fuck my husband and start the day off in such an amazing way.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments