Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction

"Sometimes it’s creepy when people look at you, sometimes it’s erotic."

15
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a quiet night; the gentle hum of the air conditioning pervaded my senses as I sat in the foyer of the Grand Hotel.  Few people passed me by but there was one consolation. There was a woman sitting by the bar. Her long dark hair seemed to flow around her face and shoulders.  One side fell elegantly across her breast. Her fingers played with her Gin Martini in a way that was pornographic and she sat precariously on the bar stool; one heel hooked into the rung and the other flat on the floor. She kept looking my way; furtive glances and smiles. I ignored most of them.

A man in a bowler hat caught my attention as he strode towards the receptionist, but he was on a mission.  My gaze was brought back to Miss Sexy as she pulled out a cigarette and leaned over the bar to get a light from the barman. I took my time following her stockings all the way along her split dress.  Her stocking tops shimmered and winked back at me and the red garter belt made my lips curl up at the corners. I watched her, as she watched me. She took a long drag on the cigarette before exhaling to one side.  Her tongue seemed to spend an inordinately amount of time caressing her upper lip.

Her stare caused me to pull at the hem of my own dress and I found myself glancing in her direction too often for my own liking. I hadn't been brought up to stare at people, not like she had. I got the feeling that I was sitting on this leather sofa, naked, my breasts and pointy nipples firmly on display, my legs crossed but only just hiding the delicate smooth skin that surrounded my sex and my long legs disappearing off in her direction.

I felt her eyes hook onto my heels and crawl along my legs, inch by inch. I felt her gaze try and part my legs but I was ready for her. I looked at my phone to try and cancel the progression of her eyes. I fiddled with my emails and then messages.  I saw that one had come in as I allowed myself a furtive glance back towards her.

I was disappointed to read that James had called off our appointment; it was a shame as I was looking forward to seducing him. I swiped my phone, closed it and looked into her eyes. She stared at me like she already knew my dilemma. Maybe she did. Maybe I was being that obvious.

I pulled at my handbag and coat and was about to make a move when the barman appeared in my periphery vision; walking towards me, sporting a passionate smile like he was going to offer me something I couldn’t refuse.

He nodded his head, bent down to my level and handed me a piece of paper and explained that I was to write my mobile number on it. I asked him what for, and he explained it was for Rosetta, at the bar. I looked at him and then around him to her.

I fixed her gaze. She smiled and tipped her head to one side; though it was definitely not an ordinary smile.

I looked at the barman for a while, but I know that I was only stalling; my mind working out permutations and combinations of all the possibilities. Which direction could all this possibly go from here?

I took his pen.

I waited for him to walk back to the bar and present her with the piece of paper. I watched her every move, every smile, the way she shifted in her seat until the beeping sound coming from my phone focused my attention.

Hello, you know my name, what's yours?

I looked up from my phone and smiled at her before responding. I could feel the tension in my body take control of all my facial muscles. My heart rate found a new level. Somewhere much higher than it was a minute ago. I replied but I didn’t give anything other than my name away.

I hadn’t even looked away from my phone when it beeped again.  

I want you to do something for me, Jenny?

I looked at Rosetta, staring into her deep brown eyes. She lifted her glass to her lips and took a sip. I replied to her text to ask her what that would be. She looked at her phone on the bar and then flung her head back and laughed silently before her fingers busied themselves.

Can't you guess?

I read the reply and just shook my head as I fixed my gaze on her. I was breathing through my mouth, taking in deep breaths and exhaling slowly; my tongue pointing into my left cheek. I tried to control my body but my resolve was weakening; my own breasts heaved as I inhaled. I knew that something was amiss when I felt moistness seep into my knickers.  My phone beeped once more.

Take your knickers off and join me here.

I gulped as I read her text. I figured that I must have blushed as well because I felt my neck get a little hot. I pondered it for some time. I don't know why I did it, but I looked around the room; over one shoulder and then the other. I slipped forward on the sofa and reached down to my knees to pull the hem of my dress up slightly and then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I hurriedly sat back into the sofa, desperately pulling the hem of my dress back down and trying my best to look nonchalant.

A man rushed through the foyer door and right past me, shaking his wet umbrella on the marble floor as he headed towards the lift. I squinted in the direction he was headed and waited for him to round the corner. A woman quickly followed him, her heels clip-clopping on the marble floor; calling out his name with every few steps but getting no response. Domestic, I thought? A few more checks and I slid to the edge of the sofa once more. I lifted my bum off the seat, quickly pushed both hands up my dress and pulled my knickers to just above my knees.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

I looked at Rosetta, swallowed hard and saw the wide grin on her face as she watched me slide them down; lifting one and then the other leg. I held them aloft with two fingers when I had removed them completely and cocked my head to one side as if to ask – what now? I got the text from her in an instant and ended up by placing them in my bag but not before noticing the wet patch that covered the gusset.

I closed my eyes as I slipped my phone into a side pocket of my bag, grabbed my coat and stood. Straightening my body, I lifted my head high, stared at Rosetta and walked confidently towards her.

The thirty-five feet or so took forever, but she never took her eyes from my swinging hips and smoldering shoulders as I sauntered over to her.

I casually deposited my coat over the barstool just in front of her and I watched as she took a lingering sip of her drink. The way she pulled the olive from the empty glass and separated it from the stick using her lips aroused me.  Within seconds another Gin Martini arrived as if she had ordered a bottomless drink when she first sat at the bar. Her long fingers pinched the stick, twirling the olive in the glass, just as I stood by her side. Her eyes looked at my face first before her chin followed until our eyes met. Her hand reached into my handbag and I watched, aghast, as she removed my knickers between two fingers and raised them to her nose.

Even I could smell the scent of my sex as she sniffed them.  The barman was obviously well trained and turned around to polish the glasses. Rosetta let my knickers fall through her fingers and onto the floor, but not before her tongue extended to touch the gusset.

I stood by her side looking downwards and sideways at her body. It was the first time I caught a glimpse of her ample cleavage, of her heaving breasts. My tongue slipped between my lips, involuntarily. Her finger lifted my chin so that she could look into my eyes.

My breathing was slow yet laboured. Through those brown eyes, I looked into her soul.  I saw lust.  The same lust that I knew was at boiling point within my own body.  My own tongue licked around my lips as I felt her hand lift my dress. My eyes widened and glanced in the direction of the barman, but only to check he was still facing the other way.

I know that I let out a sigh as her hand cupped my sex and her slender fingers found my wet opening.

I know that I closed my eyes and pushed my tongue against the outside of my upper lip when her fingers pushed inside of me.

I know that I started to pant out from my mouth and breathe in through my nose when she oscillated her fingers to and fro.

I know that I whimpered out loud when her thumb contacted my bud.

And I know that my right hand came to rest, palm down, on top of her cleavage as I steadied myself through my volcanic climax.

At that point in time, I didn't care about the barman, but when I opened my eyes and found him looking at me a red blush swept across my face and neck. I stared him out before looking at the smarmy grin on Rosetta’s face.

Rosetta’s hand hooked behind my head, just after she licked her fingers clean of my juices; an act of eroticism that was not lost on the barman. She yanked my head towards her.  Her lips against mine were heavenly to the touch and I quickly converted it as I pushed forward to meet her; leaning into her to press the kiss home.

We seemed to be a long time in separating and only did so when the barman coughed. We both looked at him and smiled. Rosetta slid off the barstool and took my hand. I was pulled along with her to the lifts as we left the bar in a rush. I only managed to grasp my coat on the way out, trailing it behind me.

As we stood in front of the lifts, Rosetta pressed the button and we stared at the metallic doors in silence.

A smirk crossed Rosetta’s face, mine soon followed.  I started to giggle, Rosetta followed.

The lift doors opened and we both got in. She punched the number for the sixth floor and looked at me sideways. I leaned against the back of the lift, taking in her slender form before looking straight ahead at the lift doors and then closing my eyes. I knew she was looking at me intently and with only one thing on her mind.

“Fuck that was horny,” I said, breaking the silence.

“You do know – you nearly blew my fingers out when you came, and the noise you made, that poor barman!”

I could imagine Rosetta shaking her head from side to side.

A noise signified that the lift doors had opened and our giggles turned to laughter as we bundled out of the lift and onto the sixth floor.

I gasped when Rosetta opened her mouth. “You do know your wet knickers are still on the floor of the bar, don’t you?”

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments