Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Seduction

"My sexy lingerie makes him cum."

26
11 Comments 11
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

There I was, home alone again on a Friday night. I looked out the window of my apartment at the night sky, filled with lights that sparkled in the dark. I could see the streets bustling with people. Girls all dressed up in skirts and high heels. My mind raced at the thought.

I walked over to the bedroom, stripping off my clothes and admiring my naked body in the lean-to mirror. I opened the dresser and pulled out some French knickers, pulling them up as I tucked my cock between my legs. The silky bra caught my eye and I quickly fastened it behind my back, stuffing some breast forms in to create the illusion of a cleavage.

After carefully donning and adjusting my long black wig, I looked back in the mirror, applying some lipstick and mascara to complete the slutty look. 

"Oh yes, you slutty bitch," I whispered to myself.

I leaned over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of nylon stockings, rolling them up my legs one by one. The feeling sent a shiver of excitement down my body, making me feel sensual and feminine. I knew what I needed next and leaned down under the bed to grab my black platform heels, slipping my toes into the shoes and standing up to admire myself.

"You look so fuckable!" I said to myself in a high pitched voice.

I wiggled my ass as I tiptoed over to the wardrobe, grabbing my sexy V-neck lace up party dress and pulling the tight polyester material over my stockings. I stood for a few minutes in front of the mirror snapping off some selfies, posing as sluttily as possible to create the appearance of a girl.

I couldn't wait any longer, snatching my laptop and logging into my sex profile to see who else was online. Several notifications flashed on my screen as comments and messages began streaming in. One message caught my eye.

'Hey sexy, wanna have some fun?'

I clicked the link and opened his profile. His name was Carlos and he was a young guy around his early twenties, average height and build with beautiful toned skin and pretty eyes. He had slicked black hair and blue eyes and his handsome face and smile was captivating.

'Hi, sweetie xxx.' I typed.

He messaged back quickly. 

'I'm so hard looking at your profile pictures! Can you send me one of you now?'

I uploaded my selfies and sent him a link.

'OH FUCK!' He typed. 'You're such a sexy girl!'

I blushed as I read the screen. Did he think I was a girl? I thought. I'd not said what sex I was on my profile and it wasn't obvious from my pic that I had a cock tucked between my legs.

'Do you like?' I replied.

'Oh baby, I'm so hard! Send me one of your ass!'

I picked up my phone, bent over in front of the mirror, lifting up my dress and snapping off a few shots quickly before sending them to him.

'OMG!' He typed. The video chat box began flashing on my screen. He was obviously wanted to see me. I pulled my dress down over my bulging erection and clicked the video. His eyes widened as the image loaded.

I stood up and span around, arching my back and sticking my ass out. His jaw dropped and I could see his arm reach down out of shot.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

He moaned out to me, "Oh, baby I want to fuck you so bad."

I quietly replied in my best attempt at a female voice. "Stroke that cock for me sweetie while I dance for you."

His arm began to shake vigorously under the webcam as he pounded off to my slutty figure. I began swaying in front of the camera, winding my body up and down as I shook my ass, lifting the dress up slightly revealing my stockings. I could hear him panting as he jerked off to me.

"That's it, baby, work that meat," I whispered gently before turning around and dropping to my knees. I shuffled over to the camera, looking up at him with my big beautiful eyes.

"I want your cum all over my face daddy!" My voice trembled.

"OH FUCK, BABY!" He groaned as he tugged away at his hard cock.

I slipped my hand down between my legs and started to finger my ass. He could see my arm on the video but I was careful not to reveal my massive bulge. I licked my lips seductively as I frigged myself harder.

"Come on daddy, cum for me. Cum on my slutty face and in my mouth."

He leaned back in his chair and I could see his cock now as he tugged furiously at it. "Yes! I'm gonna come, baby!" He groaned.

He wasn't kidding. Streams of hot juicy cum sprayed up over his chest as I watched in awe at this sexy man cumming right in front of me. I fingered my ass quicker, feeling my own cock about to burst, swiftly jerking myself off with the other hand.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered as I felt my own cock begin to squirt.

"That's it, girl, finger that pussy." His words encouraged me.

I looked up at him as I felt my ass tremble and cum shot over my stockings and panties. "Oh yes, daddy!" I squealed.

Cum was dribbling out of my cock. I collapsed for a second, falling back onto the floor before being shaken by his screams.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

I looked up and saw my cock clearly poking out under my dress on the video. His eyes were flaming red. 

"You fucking faggot! How dare you!" He screamed.

Slightly embarrassed, I pulled the dress back down over my cock, adjusting my breast forms and arching my back onto my knees. I looked up at the laptop, my figure looked amazing as I wiggled in the tight dress. I felt a rush of feminine power go to my head before responding. 

"Oh don't be like that, daddy. You liked it didn't you. You love this sissy little slut and that's why you came for me! I'm the sexy slutty whore of your dreams and you love it. If anything you want to fuck me for real don't you?"

He didn't say anything but I could see he was still hard. I had to respond.

"Come on daddy, touch yourself some more." I pulled my dress up, my cock springing out into view. "You love this dick, don't you?"

He sheepishly replied, "Yes, baby, I do. I love that sissy ass. Jerk that dick for me, baby."

I giggled as he began to stroke his cock again, leaning into the camera before speaking softly.

"Who's the faggot now, bitch!" Quickly clicking the end video chat button.

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments