Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah Dominates Tom

"Hannah remains the PA at the office but is the boss at home with Tom"

30
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Things had moved on really well between Hannah and Tom. They were now very much an item and Hannah lived with Tom in the flat on the top floor of the office building and at weekends went with him to his house in the country.

It was Friday, and they were in the flat together. Whenever they were there, Tom was naked as usual, and Hannah was wearing a vest top, and a very short skirt, but no knickers. That was because she might just order, "Tongue sex, please, Tom," and Tom would kneel between her parted legs, and he would use his tongue and fingers to give Hannah a huge orgasm.

The relationship was one where Hannah was in charge, and Tom loved it that way and willingly did whatever he was told to do by Hannah. Part of their relationship was that Hannah would decide to thrash Tom just because she wanted to, as foreplay to lovemaking with huge orgasms for both of them.

On the rare occasions Tom didn't do as Hannah told him, he would find himself across her lap having his bare bottom spanked with her hand and hairbrush, and then tied to the bed and caned, and it wasn't foreplay for him, although he would have to thank Hannah for correcting him by giving her multiple orgasms using his tongue and fingers, without any orgasms for him. This was all with Tom's agreement as he loved being spanked and caned by a dominant woman, and Hannah was really up for being his dominatrix as well.

Tom found Hannah so sexy and beautiful, even though she had no cleavage to speak of, but nipples which he knew Hannah found very sensitive to his kissing and fondling. Hannah was very comfortable with her curve-less body, and that Tom saw her as being so beautiful.

As Tom loved obeying Hannah, submitting to her every demand, and relishing the punishments when he didn't, it was always without a safe word because she wanted the control, and he trusted her implicitly and just wanted to satisfy her every whim or need. It never mattered to either of them that at the office, Tom was in charge and Hannah his PA. At home, it was Hannah in sole charge, and Tom loved it that way.

They made love every day, sometimes twice, but it was only Hannah who decided when and where. Sometimes she insisted on bending over the table, and he took her from behind. At other times, she would lean against the wall, and he would take her from the front. He always accepted her decision on that.

Today had been a very successful day at the office for Tom who had secured a new contract for the company. It had been stressful, but, like everybody else at the company, he was very happy with the outcome.

As always, Hannah had lots of work to do in supporting Tom at the office and was often stressed herself. Today she was more stressed than usual because of the pressure to win the contract, but was ever so happy with the successful outcome.

That evening, Hannah was still finishing off some of her work sitting at the dining table. She was feeling stressed, even more than Tom had been, and as she sat there in her vest top and her short skirt, working on the paperwork on the table, she looked across at Tom and said, "Could you please fondle my breasts whilst I work, darling."

Tom knew it wasn't actually a request, but a command. However, he really enjoyed submitting to Hannah knowing that if he questioned anything she asked for he would be in for a spanking and the cane. That happened three or four times each week anyway, but she certainly made the punishment much more severe if he did question anything she said or did not do whatever she instructed him to do. That would happen now if he refused to fondle her breasts.

So, Tom went and stood behind Hannah and eased his hands over her shoulders and down inside the front of her vest top, knowing that she wasn't wearing a bra, and placed his hands over her nipples. Although she had no breasts to talk of, Tom knew that Hannah's nipples were particularly sensitive for her, and obediently stood there, gently rubbing and squeezing her nipples, knowing that it was calming her down. He was well aware that her nipples were taut soon after starting to fondle them, and he had an erection.

Having hardly any curves was not something that put Tom off at all, because what he saw was the most beautiful of women, very slim, a beautiful face with blazing eyes, and long dark hair that flowed over her shoulders. He loved how she preferred skimpy clothes such as she was wearing today with a tight vest top and no bra, a very short skirt, and knew she didn't wear knickers when at home. He fully accepted that that was because she might instruct him at any time to kneel between her legs and lick her to an orgasm, which he always happily did even if she left him with an erection. He knew that it wasn't that she didn't love him because she did, but it was one of the ways that she showed that she was in charge and made all of the decisions about the home when he needed to be disciplined, and about all of their lovemaking.

After about twenty minutes Hannah put down her pen, leaned right back, and said to Tom, "I'm finished, so please kiss me."

Tom again happily did as he was told, leaned forward, and kissed Hannah's beautiful upside-down face on the lips and loved how she kissed him back so firmly.

After a couple of kisses, Hannah smiled and said, "Tom, can you go and please place the hairbrush on the dressing table within easy reach and the cane on the bed. Wait for me there with your hands on your head."

When Tom gave Hannah a worried look, she quickly said, whilst still smiling, "Don't worry, darling, you haven't done anything wrong, but, as you know, it helps me calm down by giving you a spanking and the cane. Go on, get going, or I'll need to treat it as you disobeying me."

Tom was far calmer with the explanation and was soon relaxed to do what he was told to do. At least he knew he hadn't done anything wrong, but that wasn't going to stop Hannah from giving him a hard spanking and caning. After all, that was now his life, or at least his life together with Hannah, and she was the one who discovered his browsing history, which showed he actually wanted a life just like this one.

Once in the bedroom, Tom made sure the paddle wooden-backed hairbrush was near the front of Hannah's dressing table. She could have used it to brush her hair, but she had another identical one for that and always left this one on the dressing table to remind Tom what would happen whenever he disobeyed her. He then went to the cupboard and took out one of the hook-ended canes that were hanging there along with his shirts and placed it on the bed. He then moved the pillows to the centre of the bed piling one on top of the other. Finally, he lifted the ankle and wrist leather cuffs up from the floor and put them in position on the bed. As always, they were each attached to a leg of the bed, and once Tom was secured in place with them, he wasn't able to avoid any cane stroke that Hannah decided to give him.

Once he had prepared the bed and the punishment implements, he was naked already and so did as he was told and went to stand at the bottom of the bed with his hands on his head and waited for Hannah to come to the bedroom. He knew it would always be several minutes, which got him aroused because of the excitement of knowing that he was going to be thrashed, although he always found every thrashing impossible to cope with because Hannah was now so skillful at dealing with him.

As he stood waiting for Hannah, with his hands on his head, he knew that she was the best PA ever and was now also the best dominatrix ever as well.

Both knew that Tom never minded being thrashed just because Hannah wanted to. As well, it was agreed between them that Tom wanted Hannah to be ever so strict with him, and Hannah was up for that given her desire and sexual arousal by spanking and caning Tom.

Back in the living room, Hannah gave it several minutes before going to the bedroom. She went to the fridge in the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine and sipped that thinking about what she was going to do to Tom this time. All of this thought process helped get rid of the stress that she was feeling, and she also knew that Tom was really up for it.

Finishing off the glass of wine, and checking her watch, Hannah decided it was time to make her way to the bedroom. When she got there, she saw the cane on the bed and the pillows stacked one on top of the other, and the hairbrush was on the dressing table within easy reach of the dressing table chair where she would sit to put Tom across her lap. She also saw the naked Tom standing there, facing away from her with his bare bottom on show and his hands on his head. She loved that he was the CEO and her boss, but when it came to their lives together that she was the boss because he wanted her to be the boss, and she was happy to be the boss.

Tom heard Hannah coming into the room and, as usual, when he was a good boy at least, she came up behind him and tapped his bare bottom with her hand. She then went and sat on her dressing table chair which Tom had already turned into the room. She smiled at Tom, pointed to her lap, and ordered, "Come on, darling, pass me the hairbrush and get across my lap. I need to give you another really hard thrashing."

Tom knew that the hairbrush was within easy reach for Hannah, but him having to hand it to her showed her control over him, and he walked over towards Hannah, picked up the hairbrush, and handed it to her. As he was still a good boy this time, he saw Hannah smile at him, albeit that was also because him being naked she had seen his erection, and he obediently went down across her lap.

As Tom bent down across Hannah's lap, he always loved the way his erection pressed down on her bare thighs, and, as his face fell to within inches from the floor, he had the special view that he always loved of her bare upside-down legs.

Once he had settled down on her lap, so Tom felt Hannah's hand rubbing his bottom in circles. She hadn't scolded him because he hadn't been naughty, and she was going to spank him just because she wanted to, and, just as whenever he was naughty, he still felt corrected once spanked, whilst Hannah always felt less stressed after giving him a spanking. As such, Tom knew that it was for their mutual benefit for this to happen, and particularly right for the love of his life, Hannah.

Once Tom was across her lap, Hannah loved to rub his bottom in circles, and doing that as he lay there was Tom accepting her dominance over him. She knew that she was lucky to have him as a boss and a submissive because this dual role was better than just doing a good job as his PA, but also doing a good job as his dominatrix. Not many PAs had that sway with their bosses, but she did.

As he lay there, so Tom was thinking the same things. He knew he had been lucky to have Hannah as his PA because she had so often pointed out things that helped him do his job better. Now, with her in his life and in charge of him in every aspect, whilst living together, he knew that he also paid very close attention to what she said when working together and couldn't remember the last time that she told him to do something and it turned out to be wrong. How cool was that, he kept telling himself. So, if it helped her that she thrashed him whenever she wanted to, then that was the least that he could do and wanted to.

As Hannah started to spank Tom's bare bottom, she knew that the harder she spanked him the more he would respect her. After all, it had been so clear when she discovered his browsing history that this was exactly the kind of relationship that he wanted. As he had browsed the Internet for so long and downloaded so many photographs and videos of men being disciplined by dominant women, over quite a period of years, it showed that he had had this desire for at least all of those years. So, as Hannah had her own desire to be a dominant woman in a relationship with a submissive man, this was like seventh heaven to both of them.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

As Hannah continued to spank Tom, which she knew she would do for several minutes, she could feel the stress draining out of her. It was a great feeling for her and encouraged her to keep on spanking Tom as hard as she could. Still, as always, there was a time when her hand started to sting, and she picked up the hairbrush and started to spank him with it. She loved how his gasps became yelps, but he stayed across her lap and took every spank, as he always did.

Hannah continued to feel more and more relaxed and knew that as much as she was benefiting from thrashing Tom, the pain was as always his problem and not hers. It was definitely the domme in her that made sure she spanked him as hard as she could, making him suffer, and that was her part to play in all of this. Tom's was to accept whatever punishment Hannah wanted to impose on him, and he was very good at accepting it every time.

As the hairbrush continued to thwack down on his bottom, Tom was holding onto Hannah's ankle with one hand and the leg of the chair with the other. This helped him cope and he knew that Hannah didn't mind at all. In fact, she didn't mind what Tom did so long as she was able to spank that hairbrush down harder and harder on his bare bottom.

Hannah kept spanking Tom until his bottom was partially bruised, but all the time feeling the stress draining out of her and she was feeling more and more relaxed. Of course, she also knew that Tom was struggling more and more with the pain, but what that did was get her knickers more and more wet.

Tom knew he would be struggling with the hairbrush but loved to struggle like that, and whilst he was sure that his erection would have disappeared by now, he knew that the stinging pain made him want to submit to Hannah.

Hannah was happy with the way that she had bruised Tom's bottom, and as she was ready to cane him, ordered, "Okay, Tom, get up now and go and lie on the bed and make sure your bottom is perched on those pillows and your arms and ankles are spread wide so I can secure them with the leather cuffs."

Tom obediently did as he was told, and moments later, he was relaxed as Hannah was securing both his wrists and both his ankles in the leather cuffs which were left in place all the time because Hannah caned him like this so often. They both knew that by securing Tom in this way, Hannah could cane Tom as many times as she wanted to, and Tom could do nothing about it. Both also knew that was exactly what Tom wanted.

Once she had secured him in place, Hannah picked up the cane and tapped it on Tom's bottom a couple of times before pulling her arm back and bringing the cane down very firmly, landing it with a loud thwack as it cut into his bottom cheeks, and he gasped with the pain. Hannah knew she was going to give Tom several dozen strokes of the cane, which she did with relish. She loved painting those thick red welts in parallel lines across his bottom but with so many of them, they also crisscrossed his bottom. She loved how he yelped and pulled at the wrist cuffs but without any success. She even enjoyed increasing his pain by giving double strokes and triple strokes and watched him struggle even more.

As much as Tom found it so hard to cope as he struggled so much with the pain, submitting like this was such a joy for him. It didn't matter that on this occasion, like so many others, he had done nothing wrong, and it was simply at the whim of Hannah that he was being thrashed. He gave her control over him, hoping that she would be exactly like this, his disciplinarian and dominatrix, thrashing him when he didn't do as he was told, but also when he did.

The tears were flooding down Tom's face well before the end of the caning. They always did now that Hannah knew that she could take him well beyond what he could cope with because he wanted to be dealt with like that. By the time she was finished, her knickers were damp with her sex, and she knew that she was ready for Tom to thank her for thrashing him so severely.

Once Hannah had landed sixty-six very hard strokes, she decided she was nearly ready to stop, and, as usual, she made sure that the last half dozen strokes were the hardest of them all. This time she landed all six strokes without any gap between them, achieving the loudest yelps she had got from Tom but knowing that would set him up for the sex that had to follow.

Once finished, Hannah undid the wrist and ankle cuffs securing Tom in place, and then ordered, "Time to say thank you, Tom."

As Tom crawled off the bed, he knew that Hannah would be removing her skirt and vest top. He could make out Hannah's blurred body as she sat down on the bed and he once again saw her slimness, her flat tummy, her flat chest but with taut nipples, and as he saw how beautiful she was his erection soon returned. He knew that he had to give Hannah tongue sex first as his thank you, and as she sat there with her legs apart, he knelt between them. He first kissed and sucked her taut nipples before kissing her tummy and then her inner thighs, and, finally, licking her very wet pussy lips, and fingering her very taut clit, all the time listening to her louder and louder erotic gasps until she came with an explosive cascade of erotic gasps.

Tom kept kissing Hannah's inner thighs around her pussy lips as she settled back down, waiting for her to tell him what would happen next. He wasn't surprised when he heard the instruction, "Do me again, Tom, now."

It wasn't unusual for Hannah to want to be brought to another orgasm, even though she knew that Tom had his erection back. It was partly to show her control over him, but also because as she was the one in charge, she should be fully satisfied first. Tom saw that as an important part of his submission, and always did put her first and happily brought her to a second huge orgasm.

Hannah knew she had been so stressed by the work that she was doing but was now feeling much better and was very happy with the way that Tom had submitted to her, and taken the thrashing, but still ordered, "Another orgasm, Tom. Now."

Tom still didn't argue, but did as he was told and brought Hannah to a third huge orgasm,

Hannah was really calm and satisfied as she sat back up, saw Tom's erection, and happily said, "Okay Tom, I want that erection of yours dumping its load inside me. We will do it doggy style."

Hannah turned around and leaned on the bed with her legs apart as Tom fondled her taut nipples and got ready to enter her as he heard Hannah command, "Make sure I come first, Tom. Twenty-four strokes of the cane if I don't."

That was an instruction that Tom had heard many times before, and whilst he was ready to explode, he also knew that he was more than capable of holding himself back until Hannah came whilst he was inside her. Once again, he managed to do that and loved the fact that Hannah exploded in another orgasm before he emptied his load inside her for what he knew would be his one and only orgasm, but a huge one.

After his orgasm, Tom happily stood back up and watched as Hannah then lay on the bed. His vision had cleared, and he once again savoured the sight of his beautiful Hannah. He knew that even with her being so slim and without curves and with flat breasts, she was still the most beautiful woman in the world.

Hannah patted the bed beside her and Tom happily lay down on the bed next to her, loving the warmth of her body, and they were both so relaxed. Tom found the stinging pain of those cane welts ever so relaxing, and he knew that he loved Hannah so much.

Hannah was very relaxed, and said to Tom, "You are such a great submissive hubby." Realising what she said she was going to correct herself but saw the look of wonder on Tom's face and instead of correcting herself said, "Actually, Tom, I mean it. In fact, will you marry me? Make no mistake it would be a totally wife-led marriage, where I would make every decision and you would have to accept every decision without question. Disciplining you would be an important part of that marriage. Equally, whilst at work you will still be the boss, you will listen to me and take on board my views, although I will accept that at work your decision will be the final one. Well, will you marry me, Tom? Please."

Tom knew it was right that Hannah was the one that made the marriage proposal and loved the fact that as she made that proposal she set out the rules at the same time, and knew the only answer he was ever going to give was, "Yes, Hannah, I will marry you and will accept it will be a wife-led marriage and I know I will be the happiest husband ever, always accepting absolutely everything that you decide. I will love honour and obey you and know you will be strict with me and deal with anything other than obeying you with your very firm discipline."

Hannah was delighted, as Tom was, and they kissed and hugged each other, although as Hannah didn't say they should have sex, Tom didn't even try.

Afterwards, Hannah ordered a takeaway dinner which she told Tom should be delivered in the next thirty minutes or so. She then said, "We are going to watch a romcom I want to see, so you won't be able to watch the football. You can record it and watch it tomorrow, but it will be bedtime straight after the film."

Tom had so wanted to watch his favorite football team in a really crucial match, but when Hannah said no, he accepted that as he always did. He didn't feel worthless at all but was the way his beautiful loving wife wanted him to be. Tom felt so relaxed with Hannah in charge at home and knew married life wouldn't change anything he felt about his beautiful wife who was his lover disciplinarian and dominatrix and everything he ever wanted in the woman of his dreams.

They sat on the sofa cuddled together as lovers do, watching the film, both still naked but far from equal in terms of control and authority which rested wholly with Hannah.

Tom knew there was something so very sexy about having his PA at the office as his dominatrix at home. There was no stress involved for him at home because all he had to do was whatever Hannah told him to do. He didn't have to think but just do, and if he didn't, and even when he did, he just got thrashed by his beautiful, loving dominant Hannah.

Equally, Hannah didn't find controlling the house stressful at all, and, if she did, that was when she would simply tell Tom to fetch the hairbrush and then thrashing him was her stress release, knowing she was satisfying Tom's desire to be thrashed by his loving wife.

What a great life, they both told themselves, thankful they had found each other, and both loved the life that worked for them both.

As they cuddled together watching the film, Hannah said, "It has been such a stressful week. I think I will give you another spanking at bedtime. Certainly, with my hand, and then dozens with the hairbrush. Actually, even as I say it, I'm feeling far more relaxed, Tom."

Hannah saw as she said that, Tom was getting an erection and so knew that he was really up for being spanked again. It would get them both seriously aroused, and they both knew it was the best foreplay for them, and they would both be getting fabulous orgasms.

Yes, what a great life they had together, and neither wanted to change any part of it.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments