Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Teach You!

"A husband discovers his beautiful wife has been publishing erotic stories on Lush!"

63
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story was requested and inspired by a fellow Lush member after reading one of my other stories, offering the comment "You can spank me in prose any time!" I think I will! Enjoy!"

Fernando left the school late, having had to supervise detention again, knowing he’d miss his wife, who would have already left for the night classes she taught. His frustration was magnified by the mischievous twins endlessly teasing him with their nubile bodies, and detention gave them an open invitation to reveal even more with their firm young breasts peeking out of blouses and bras open too far. Hiking their already short skirts up and spreading their legs gave him an enticing view of tiny strips they called panties between their legs, and he would have sworn one wasn’t wearing any.

As the quintessential tall, dark, and handsome forty-something teacher, the twins weren’t the only ones in his classes of high school seniors who flirted endlessly and flaunted their young but of-legal-age bodies in hopes of snaring his attention. There was a short and shapely girl in his last-period class who always waited for the room to empty before she’d find some excuse to talk to him, perching her perfect round ass on his desk in tight leggings that displayed the puffy lips of her pussy in a mouth-watering cameltoe.

Yes, he noticed. Even some subtler hints of their desires; a bitten lip, a tongue tracing open lips, or maybe a stroke of his strong arms, got his attention, and it took all of his resolve not to encourage them. He thought of his beautiful wife and how he loved her more than anything when temptation seemed it might break him.

It didn’t help that he and Mireia hadn’t been exactly clicking in the bedroom lately. They’d tried to liven things up with some variety. They’d tried different positions, locations, anal play, and even spanking, though he was careful not to hurt her, but nothing seemed to reignite the spark that was ever present before.

Arriving home, he made himself a light supper and sat at the computer to check their finances and pay some bills. When the screensaver cleared, he found the Lush Stories site that Mireia spent a lot of time on lately. Respecting her privacy, he left the screen quickly, noticing only that the story she’d been reading was in the ‘spanking’ category.

He finished his work and settled down with a book that didn’t hold his attention. The clock’s chimes reminded him of the passing time waiting for her return, and he smiled when he heard her car pull up.

“Hi, baby!” he said, pulling her into his arms for a long overdue kiss.

“Hi, honey,” she replied less than enthusiastically as she pulled away.

“Rough night?” he asked, trying to show interest in her work.

“Yeah. I guess,” she answered unconvincingly.

He watched as she poured herself a small glass of wine and stepped up behind her, circling her waist with his strong arms and nuzzling her neck as she sipped. His hands crept up to cup her perfect tits, and she sighed, reaching back to stroke his cheek gently.

“Not tonight, babe. I just want to relax a little and go to bed. I’m exhausted,” she said, pulling away and heading for the sofa.

Grabbing the TV remote, she clicked it on and fell into a corner of the sofa, one leg crooked up on the seat. He sat beside her, pulled her foot into his lap, and gently massaged the sole in his large hands. Pressing firmly on the instep with one hand and kneading the ball of her foot with the other was getting a favorable reaction, and her other foot was soon in his lap, looking for equal treatment.

“Mmm, that feels so good!” she said, laying back with her eyes closed and ignoring the news on the TV.

His hands wandered up her calves, stroking her shapely legs. He would have loved to go higher, but knowing her mood, he waited for some indication from her that she wanted it. Her sighing continued, and she even stroked his cheek playfully with her foot, showing him just a bit of the radiant smile he loved so much. Still, she didn’t want to escalate and eventually sat up.

“That was very nice, honey. Thank you,” she said genuinely.

He could see the fatigue in her face and especially her eyes, so accepting that tonight was not the night, he stood and lifted her off the sofa to carry her to bed. She smiled gently as she stroked his cheek and kissed him lovingly.

In the bedroom, he laid her in the bed and helped her remove her blouse and slacks, pulled the sheet up over her almost naked body, and tucked them around her as she rolled to her side.

“Goodnight, baby,” he said before kissing her forehead.

Reaching for his cheek, she turned his face to kiss him gently before laying back with eyes closed.

Fernando closed the door silently behind him and returned to the living room. Sitting on the sofa, he downed the last bit of wine she’d left in her glass, his lips lingering on the edge where hers had been moments before.

Worn down by more than work, his thoughts were consumed with images of his beautiful Mireia in his arms, responding lustfully to his every touch. Their bodies always seemed to move in rhythm with each other, whether it was light petting or heavy carnality. They still held each other lovingly, but lately, it ended with what was barely a preamble before.

He tried to find a reason why, but his fatigue got the better of him, and went to bed himself, resolving to do something tomorrow, Friday, before the weekend was upon them.

He returned to classes the following day without consumed thoughts. Well, at least until third period when one of his ‘regulars’ who, in addition to overt displays of her youthful charms, was also acting the class clown today. When the class ended, and she’d waggled her ample butt at him as she walked past, the thought that she could use a good spanking occurred to him, which immediately revived the memory of the story on Lush he assumed Mireia was reading.

The thought plagued him all day, and he wondered if there might be a clue there that he was missing. She’d originally told him of her desire for a spanking with some naughty behavior and a coy ‘Please don’t spank me!’ response to his threatening look. He responded playfully, taking her over his knee and spanking her a dozen times or so on her panty-clad rump. She clearly enjoyed it, and before long, they’d escalated to a dozen or three mildly stinging smacks on her bare bottom.

He remembered the last time, a couple of weeks or more ago, and something he’d noticed but dismissed as minor returned to his memory. He’d just allowed her up from his lap and turned her to face him for some playful scolding, but she looked distracted, unhappy even.

He decided to check into her activities on Lush again, hoping to discover some clue to her ambivalence toward him. She didn’t have classes on Friday nights, but she had told him she had an afternoon appointment and wouldn’t be home until early evening. He would leave school at the last bell and hurry home to investigate.

On the computer again, he found that Lush was the last page viewed, and she’d left it logged in. The story was again in the ‘spanking’ genre, and he started reading it. The plotline was simple: a naughty wife intentionally provoked the spankings she wanted so badly. The severity escalated until she was getting what she called a ‘real spanking’ that was long, hard, and painful.

One particular line of dialog caught his eye.

‘Spank me, baby! Spank me hard! Make my bottom hurt!’

He wondered if this was what she wanted, though afraid to ask for it as the femme fatale had in the story. He got to the end of the story, which included several escalating spankings that preceded extraordinary sex, the last involving her being spanked again as he took her anally.

‘His raging hard cock plowed into her battered and bruised bottom as she begged him to spank her again even harder.’

Seeing the author’s screen name as a hyperlink, he clicked on it and read the author’s profile with utter shock. He read the first line of the profile.

‘Hi! I’m Spanish. Forty years old. I was raised in Spanish at home, but I went to all English schools,’ and he knew it was her. Mireia was the author!

The next thing that caught his eye was a number that indicated she’d written over a hundred stories. It took a while to sink in that his wife was an author of erotica! He briefly recalled her saying once that she’d like to try her hand at writing but never heard about it again. Apparently, she’d done more than ‘try her hand.’

He looked at her other stories and found a couple of others in the ‘spanking’ genre, and though there were many different stories, these were the most recently written. Exploring the site further, he found that a member could put stories on a ‘favorites’ list, from which one could retrieve and reread the story. Looking at Mireia’s list, he found stories of various genres, but again, the most recent additions were about spanking. He read her stories and a couple from other authors and was pretty sure he knew what was missing from their sex life.

He would have liked to confront her right away and give her what she clearly wanted, but he decided to take a day to plan something a little more exciting for Saturday night.

When she got home, he hugged and kissed her lovingly and smiled in a ‘cat got the canary’ sort of way.

“What?” she asked, and his ‘Nothing’ response perplexed her, but she dismissed it. They ate their takeout Chinese and spent the evening much like all their recent evenings, even though Friday was often a celebratory wild sex night in the past.

The following day, they each had various chores and errands, so it wasn’t unusual that he went out alone. Of course, she didn’t realize his destination was an adult store where he picked up several items he planned to use on this and future nights. Stopping at a chain drugstore, he also picked up a hairbrush, which several stories had featured as a popular implement.

KamilaDelf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilaDelf

After a pleasant dinner at their favorite Italian restaurant that evening, they headed home, where Mireia’s mood changed from that exuberant dinner companion to a bored housewife. She treated his statement that he needed to work on the computer with a ‘whatever’ attitude.

“Mireia, can you come here a minute?” he called out to her.

“What’s up, honey … “she started but stopped in her tracks when she saw her Lush profile on the screen.

Fernando had all he could do to maintain the stern demeanor he’d adopted. The sight of her standing there in her white, silk blouse with her flaxen blonde hair just touching her shoulders and short royal blue skirt, just barely concealing her panties, was arousing in itself. He briefly recalled that in the past, when they’d go out to dinner, he’d know before they left both what kind and color her panties were. He tried to hide a smile as the thought escaped, hoping she didn’t notice.

Her liquid blue eyes were worried, and he let those fears linger a moment. She had planned to tell him at some point, but as the stories she read got more unusual, prompting her to start writing her own, she never found the right time, and now she had no idea how he’d react.

“Is this you?” he asked as the mouse pointed to her screen name. He had to repeat the question.

“Yes,” she replied in almost a whisper.

“And these stories? They’re your stories? You wrote them?”

“Yes, they are, but honey, I can explain!” she started.

“So you’ve been getting your pleasure from reading and writing this stuff instead of me?”

“I… I guess so.”

“You guess so?!” he accused.

“I’m sorry. I kept meaning to tell you, but I… I didn’t,” she confessed. “They’re just…  just stories! I didn’t actually do any of the things I wrote about!”

“No? Well, you’re going to!”

“Wha… what do you mean?” she said, alarmed when he stood up, took her upper arm firmly, and led her out of the room. “I’m sorry, Fernando! Please!” she pled.

“You don’t really think saying you’re sorry is going to be enough, do you?” he countered as they entered their bedroom.

“What are you going…” she started but stopped upon seeing the bench from her vanity in the middle of the room with a hairbrush lying atop. She couldn’t help smiling a little, biting her lip, still unsure what was next.

“What am I going to do? I’m going to spank you! I’m going to give you a long, hard spanking on your bare bottom with my hand and a hairbrush. IF you behave yourself, you may avoid a paddling as well,” he informed her as he sat on the bench. “I want to see your bottom in panties over my knee! Now!” he added when she didn’t move.

He loved watching her undress, and she knew it. While he wanted to hurry her up, he also enjoyed the slowly opening blouse, her hands cupping her breasts as she pulled the strapless bra away and the skirt falling over her sumptuous thighs. She stood twisting her body back and forth with her hands behind her back and pushing her hips out, showing off her tight, lavender panties between the tails of her blouse.

“Over my knee, young lady!” he instructed, patting his left thigh.

“I’m sorry, sir,” she said as she stepped between his legs. Placing her hand on the bench next to him, she lowered herself over his knee, leaving her bent across the bench as well. As her face neared the floor, she saw a note on the floor that said, ‘Your safe word is banana,’ and she smiled, knowing this was going to be long and hard, just the way she wanted it. Him placing his right leg over hers and holding her firmly in place further confirmed the severity she was anticipating.

This is for not telling me about your clandestine activities,” he said, smacking her far cheek, not too hard but harder than he had ever before. The other cheek was treated to the same and he heard her whisper, ‘Oh yeah.’

“What was that?” he challenged.

“Nothing, sir. Oh, God,” she added softly as the spanks fell on alternate cheeks, the intensity increasing with each. “Mmm, spank me, sir! Spank me hard!” she said a bit louder and got what she asked for as she squirmed on his knee.

Taking a short rest, he let his hands wander over her exquisite ass and down between her legs, the squishy wet gusset of her panties sticking to his fingers. She lifted her hips to allow his hand to reach the top of her slit, pressing a finger into the moist crevice between her swelling lips. She was about to ask him to remove her panties when his fingers slipped between her hips and the elastic, drawing them down slowly over the dark pink flesh of her cheeks. She moaned as the cool air washed over her warm bottom and couldn’t wait to feel his spanking hand again.

She didn’t have to wait long as she felt the flat of his hand strike the lowest, fleshiest part of her cheeks and let the undulating waves settle on one while he smacked the other the same way.

“You need this spanking, don’t you, Mireia?”

“Yes, sir! I deserve it. I want it, and I need it! Spank me hard!”

“Fifty, young lady, and then the hairbrush!”

He wouldn’t have limited himself with a count, but he knew from her stories that she liked it as both a threat and a known end. He had no idea how much she could take, but he hoped he’d know before it got unbearable, and she used her safe word.  

He spanked her harder than he’d ever imagined he would and only heard an occasional ‘Ow’ among all the moans and sighs with the others. He felt like he pushed her limits further with each spank, and she just took it and loved it.

When he got to thirty, he stopped and treated himself to her fleshy orbs, first with his hands and then with kisses and his tongue tracing the cleft between her reddening cheeks. He pulled her cheeks apart to allow his tongue to tease her tight rosebud before moving down to her seething slit, where his tongue slithered inside, scooping up her wetness, savoring her juice like a fine wine.

With his face still between her cheeks, one hand let go and smacked the flesh as hard as he could. Rising from his appetizer, he continued to spank that cheek in one spot ten times, getting harder and faster as he progressed. Gasping and grunting at the intensity of the concentrated attack, her body stiffened. Still, when he scraped his fingernails across the red-hot flesh, she shrieked, “Oh my God!” and lifted off his lap, her back arching at the hyperstimulation.

He repeated the process on the other side with a bit more intensity, and she nearly fell to the floor in reaction. He’d read about this trick in another author’s stories who seemed to write spanking stories almost exclusively and included it in several of his stories. His screen name, ‘2bespanked,’ seemed most appropriate.

“That was fifty, Mireia.”

“Do it again, honey! Please?” she begged and screamed, “Oh fuck!” when he fingered her dripping pussy with his right hand while spanking her with his left. The fingernails created their magic for the third time. On the fourth, with his fingers pumping her seeping slit, she came unexpectedly, her hips jerking spastically on his lap until she finally calmed down, collapsing across his lap and the bench like a wet towel.

With soothing, gentle hands, he caressed her bright red cheeks above, below, and between while her breathing normalized at first and then hitched when he’d touch her pussy. She hadn’t come like that in a long time, but she knew there was more to have and to give tonight. He asked her if she’d had enough.

“No. No, baby, I want the hairbrush! Please? Spank me again!” she replied, her plea answered with the first hard smack of the brush he’d already been holding. “Oh God!” she cried out as he peppered her bottom with increasingly hard swats, the delicious sting taking her body and mind to new places.

Looking at her crimson-red ass, he wondered how much more she could take and, more importantly, how much more she wanted. He looked carefully for clues from her reactions, and so far, she seemed to be soaking it up, but when he saw her face screwed up in wincing pain and biting her lower lip hard, he stopped, a long breathy exhale telling him he’d chosen the right time.

“You’ve wanted this for a long time, haven’t you?” he asked as he lovingly caressed her burning bottom.

“Yes,” she whispered, “Ohh, and it’s so good!” she added, her hips gyrating on his lap, grinding her pussy into his thigh. She could feel another climax coming but felt there was time for that and just enjoyed his gentle hands, spreading her legs apart and inviting his fingers in.

He loved how her body moved, reminiscent of how he used to make her feel. Her breathing was still deep but erratic, and her writhing body told him she would come again soon. And trying to decide how to bring her there, he had an idea.

“Ow! Ow-ow-ow-ow!” she cried as blurring fast swats from the hairbrush renewed the powerful pain without adding to it. Watching and listening as her gasps, cries, and moans escalated, he waited for just the right moment, and when she was suddenly silent and her body stiff as a board, he jammed two fingers into her gaping, dripping, twitching pussy.

“Ohhh, my God!” she screamed, overcome by the orgasm and squirting long, continuous streams of her juice behind her. Her body jerked with the smaller aftershocks brought on by his lips and tongue, kissing and licking her fiery cheeks.

“I love you, Mireia,” he said as he kissed her back and neck.

“I love you, too!” she replied, sliding off his lap to kneel between his legs.

Holding her face in his hands, he kissed her cheeks, her nose, her eyes, and finally her lips, and the worry they’d both felt before was gone. They weren’t done with each other, either tonight or forever.

~~~~^~~~~

Mireia certainly got what she deserved ... and wanted, didn't she? I hope you liked this story inspired by a fellow Lush member. Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it and Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments