Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes A Lady Needs A Good Spanking

"A fifty-seven-year-old female boss wants her twenty-four-year-old male employee to spank and fuck her"

52
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Marie Crowther and her husband Michael owned and ran a chartered accounts business. Marie was aged fifty-seven and Michael was sixty-four and although they lived together they no longer had sex together.

Both Marie and Michael had a preference for younger men, sometimes much younger, and they were both happy for the other to get on with their sex lives provided that they were discreet.

They employed a total of over twenty people and the bulk of the staff was male. New staff were employed based on their academic qualifications but in the case of males, it helped if either Marie or Michael or sometimes both, found them to be attractive at the time of their interviews.

Either Marie or Michael had bedded most of the male employees and in one case they both had on separate occasions although there was one particular recently employed, and recently married, young man that they both fancied and neither had yet had.

Sex with the boss was never spoken about among the employees although they were all intelligent enough to know that they were not likely to be the only one fucking either Marie or Michael Crowther.

The young man that both Marie and Michael had their eye on was twenty-four-year-old Calvin Richardson and he had now been with the company six weeks, joining two weeks after his marriage to Tanya.

Michael made the first attempt with Calvin but the obvious rejection of his mild flirting meant that Michael would not be pursuing his interest in Calvin again for quite some time. Calvin had already noticed Michael's homosexual tendencies and was not surprised or even disgusted by the approach but he was certainly not going to submit to the advances even if it impacted on his chances of advancement within the company.

Calvin only had eyes for one woman, his recent bride, but he did think the mature and well-built Marie Crowther to be rather striking.

Marie did not know that Michael had already tried his luck with Calvin, they did not discuss who they had and had not fucked with each other, but she thought that she would try to find out if the young man liked the idea of going to bed with her. She knew that the fact that he was only very recently married might make her seduction efforts more difficult but Calvin was extremely good looking and she hoped to find out the size of what was hanging between his legs.

Not only did Marie like getting fucked by younger men she did from time to time like getting her large arse spanked by one and she had not had a good spanking for quite a while. She decided that she not only wanted a fucking from Calvin, but she also wanted her arse tanned by him.

She was not going to rush things but she decided to try to gauge if there was any interest from Calvin so she phoned him on the internal phone system. "Hello, Calvin, could you come to my office please? Nothing to worry about," said Marie, trying to sound sexy but not too sexy.

"Yes, of course, Mrs Crowther," replied Calvin, wondering what this was about despite the assurance that it was nothing to worry about.

Calvin knocked on Marie's office door and on being invited to 'come in' he entered to find her sitting on the edge of her desk. Calvin thought that she looked stunning and he felt his cock stiffen a bit.

"Sit down Calvin; I just thought we should have a chat now that you have been here a while," said Marie, indicating a chair that meant that when seated Calvin would be close enough to touch her, or be touched.

Calvin sat down and moved the chair slightly to his right meaning that the gap between him and Marie was widened a bit. Marie smiled at this, thinking it rather sweet. She looked down at Calvin from her position perched on her desk. "We are pleased with your work but I just wanted to chat about how you are settling in; do you have any concerns that you would like to discuss?" asked Marie, squirming her big backside on the desk a bit as she thought of the things that she would like this young man to do to her.

"Um, no Mrs Crowther, no concerns; I am happy here thank you," replied Calvin, willing his penis not to harden any more than it already had.

"That is good to know; and how are you enjoying married life?" continued Marie, imagining that Calvin was getting a fuck most if not every night.

"Married life is wonderful, thank you, Mrs Crowther," responded Calvin, getting a whiff of Marie's sexy and probably expensive perfume.

Marie decided on a slight change of tack. She slid off the desk and moved to the window, expecting that Calvin's eyes would be drawn to her big bottom in her tight red skirt. "We like our staff to be happy in all aspects of their lives," said Marie, looking out of the window and swaying her arse ever so slightly.

"Yes, thank you, Mrs Crowther; I am very happy," said Calvin, unable to take his eyes off his boss's behind.

"I am pleased," said Marie, turning her head and smirking as Calvin fought to move his eyes from her arse to her face.

Calvin squirmed in his chair, his cock close to full erection and him believing that he must be blushing. He did not speak, he almost could not speak.

"It has been nice having our little chat," said Marie, now turning and placing her arse on the window sill. She was smiling sexily, she knew that she had sparked Calvin's interest but she would leave it there, for now, seducing him promised to be fun.

"Yes, yes; it has been nice," Calvin almost stammered, almost relieved that that seemed to be an indication for him to leave.

"We must chat again soon," smiled Marie.

"Yes, we must," said Calvin, getting up from his chair and seeing Marie smirk as her eyes went to his bulge.

"See you soon, Calvin," said Marie, as the embarrassed young man made his way out of her office.

Although Marie had been cool and in control during the brief meeting she was now wet and wanted Calvin even more than she had done earlier. Marie and Michael would not use threats or any sort of bribery to get a staff member to have sex with them, it had to be with the employee's consent, even if sometimes reluctantly given.

Calvin went back to his desk concerned that he, despite only recently having got married, felt so aroused by Marie Crowther. She was obviously hitting on him, albeit not in a big way, but Calvin was thinking the prospect of sex with her to be exciting although he felt terribly guilty about having such thoughts.

That night when Calvin had sex with Tanya he was much less tender than usual, not violent but he could not get the thought of fucking Marie Crowther out of his head. "Shit Calvin, what was that all about?" asked Tanya as she and Calvin lay sweating after their fuck.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" responded a concerned Calvin.

"No, you didn't hurt me and I quite enjoyed it; it was different, that is all," replied Tanya.

"Oh, I guess I got a bit carried away," said Calvin, with an image of a naked and just fucked Marie Crowther in his head.

Meanwhile, Marie had been masturbating imagining getting a spanking and a fucking from the sexy Calvin Richardson, Marie and Michael slept in separate rooms.

The next morning, Marie arrived at the office and said a general 'Good Morning Everyone,' as she normally did but fixed her eyes on Calvin as she reached his desk and mouthed 'Morning Calvin,' to him, followed by a sexy smile. Calvin's cock started to stiffen as he looked at the hot mature woman who today was wearing a black trouser suit.

It got to mid-morning and Marie called Calvin on the internal telephone, "Could you spare me a couple of minutes in my office, please?" asked Marie, sounding deliberately sexy.

"Um, yes Mrs Crowther," replied Calvin as his cock twitched.

Calvin went to Marie's office and entered when his knock on the door was answered by a 'Come in.' This time Marie was not seated on her desk but was standing looking out of the window but as she did not have her trouser suit jacket on her full buttocks were on display being squeezed by her tight trousers.

"Did you have a nice evening and night last night, Calvin?" Marie asked, without turning her head to look at him.

"Um, yes thank you, Mrs Crowther," replied Calvin, standing because there had been no invitation to sit down.

"I bet you did, as you have not been married all that long," said Marie, giving Calvin the smirk that she had displayed a couple of times the previous day. Calvin felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, as his cock hardened in his trousers.

"I am a naughty girl, aren't I?" smiled Marie, turning to face Calvin.

"Um, are you? I don't know," mumbled Calvin, his cock trying to find some space in his boxers.

"Yes, I have been flirting outrageously with a young man in my office that I want to give me a fucking," said Marie, her eyes alternating between Calvin's face and his bulging trousers.

"Mrs Crowther, you...um, I am married," said a flustered Calvin.

"Oh, did you think that it was you that I was talking about?" teased Marie, her knickers getting damper and damper.

"Yes, um, no..., I mean no," struggled Calvin, thinking that he should leave the office, possibly never to return.

"Yes it is you that I want to give me a fucking, Calvin, aren't I naughty?" said Marie, moving slightly closer to a very flustered Calvin.

"Please Mrs Crowther, I am married, happily married," protested Calvin.

"Don't you fancy me? Don't you want to fuck me?" pouted Marie, her eyes going to Calvin's crotch. She then reached forwards with her left hand and brushed his bulge, "Mmmm," purred Marie.

"I do, but I can't; I mustn't; my wife," anguished Calvin.

"You have a dilemma, young man; you also have an erection," smiled Marie, again brushing the front of Calvin's trousers.

"Mrs Crowther, we mustn't," said a flustered Calvin.

"As I said, I am a naughty girl; do you think naughty girls should be spanked, Calvin?" asked Marie.

Calvin had not as yet spanked his wife although he wanted to. He was not sure how she would react to any suggestion of it but he was determined to mention it soon. The thought of spanking Marie Crowther almost had him cumming in his boxers.

"I think that sometimes they should be, yes," Calvin managed to reply.

"Sometimes a lady needs a good spanking," said Marie, knowing that getting a spanking and a fucking from Calvin Richardson was very much a possibility.

"But Mrs Crowther...," started Calvin.

"Call me Marie, after all, you are going to spank me and fuck me, aren't you, Calvin?" said Marie confidently, although she was close to cumming in her knickers.

"But, but...," stammered Calvin, so wanting to spank and fuck this woman but knowing that he shouldn't.

"Why don't you phone your wife and tell her that you have to work late tonight? Maybe for a couple of hours?" pressed Marie.

"Oh Marie, you are so exciting but I can't be unfaithful to my wife," said a mixed-up Calvin.

"Touch my arse," said Marie, turning her back on Calvin as she feared she might be losing her chance of a spanking and fuck.

Calvin looked at the large buttocks in tight trousers as Marie bent forwards slightly and despite him mentally fighting to control his right hand, his hand touched and then caressed Marie's arse cheeks. He fingered her arse crack through her trousers. "Mmmm feels good; phone your wife, Calvin," said Marie, thinking that she had got him now.

Calvin wished that he could spank and fuck her right now but his resistance was broken. "Yes, Mrs Crowther," muttered Calvin.

"Come back here when everyone else has left the office; we will have almost two hours before the cleaners arrive," said Marie, still having her backside caressed.

"Yes, Marie," said Calvin, finally removing his hand from his boss's arse.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Marie turned to face him. "Shit! I wish we could fuck right now," said Marie, her knickers soaking.

"So do I," replied Calvin, his cock rigid.

Marie briefly thought of removing her trousers and knickers and bending over her desk to be fucked but that was just too risky with the potential for any of those working in the building to visit her office.

"You had better go before I pull your trousers down," said Marie, reluctantly.

"Yes, I had better," agreed Calvin.

"Phone your wife; see you later," said Marie, resisting the urge to snog the young man.

"Yes and yes," replied Calvin, leaving the office.

Calvin went back to his desk with his mind in turmoil. He had just agreed to spank and fuck his mature female boss, he desperately wanted to do both, but he was also about to phone his wife of two months to lie to her before being unfaithful to her.

His erection had subsided a bit when he made the phone call. "Sweetheart, something has cropped up here and I have to stay late; I will be about two hours late getting home," said Calvin to Tanya, nothing that he had said was untrue.

"Okay baby, see you later; don't work too hard," replied Tanya sweetly, making Calvin feel even more guilty.

It got to the normal five o'clock finishing time and some employees started to drift home. Calvin had not been able to concentrate on his work since leaving Marie's office and he was longing to go back there but feeling terribly guilty about what he would be doing when he got there.

"You not going home yet, Calvin?" asked Jon Mills, a man of similar age to Calvin and also married.

"Um no, not yet; got something that I need to get done," replied Calvin.

"Oh right," said Jon knowingly. He had stayed after work to fuck Marie Crowther a couple of times but he would be surprised if that was the 'something' that the newly married Calvin was staying behind for.

It was almost twenty minutes past five by the time that the last employee, other than Calvin, left the office. Two of the men that had had Marie in the past looked at Calvin wondering if she was the reason that he was still at his desk. One of the men was the one that had had sex with both Mr and Mrs Crowther but he knew that Michael had gone so if Calvin was staying for sex, it would be with Marie.

Calvin now hurried to Marie's office, feeling aroused and guilty, he knocked on the door. Rather than saying 'come in,' Marie opened the door, her blouse partly undone. "Well hello, I was thinking that you had changed your mind," smiled Marie.

"No, not at all but it took a while for the others to leave; I still feel guilty about my wife though," replied Calvin.

"Spank my arse extra hard to relive your guilt, then fuck me," said Marie, caressing Calvin's crotch over his trousers and planting her lips on his. Their kissing was full of lust and as they swapped tongues, Calvin put his hands on Marie's backside and she started undoing his trousers.

"The cleaners will be here by seven and we must be done and tidied up by then; better start moving," said Marie when the kissing broke.

Calvin noticed that the chair that was usually at Marie's desk was now more central in the office, he also saw a toilet roll. "That is in case any fluids go where they are not supposed to," smiled Marie, seeing Calvin looking at the toilet roll.

"Now Mister Richardson, I want you to sit on that chair and I go over your knee for a good hiding; I have been very naughty and am about to be even more naughty," said Marie.

Calvin was still fighting with his guilt but sat on the chair, almost in a daze. "I will keep my trousers on for the start of the spanking but I will want it finished bare-arsed," announced Marie, her knickers soaked in anticipation.

Calvin's trousers, which Marie had undone, slipped down slightly when he sat down. He was erect in his boxers, as Marie discovered when she put herself over his lap. Calvin looked at the large buttocks in the black trousers before taking a deep breath and commencing the spanking.

He spanked Marie hard, much to her delight, and her arse rapidly got hot as the young man's hand slapped from cheek to cheek. "Fuck! you know how to spank a lady," complimented the squirming Marie as her arse started to catch fire.

"You told me that sometimes a lady needs a good spanking, so I am trying to give you one," panted Calvin, spanking even harder.

"Shit! I am cumming in my knickers," proclaimed a bucking Marie.

"Maybe you should take your knickers off then," said the now confident Calvin.

"Yes, I will," replied Marie, with the spanking temporarily suspended.

A very red-faced and excited fifty-seven-year-old pushed herself off Calvin's lap and swiftly removed her trousers and saturated knickers. Calvin looked at her glistening and hairy cunt, Tanya was shaven but Calvin liked the look of this mature and hairy snatch.

Calvin's boxers were damp and sticky with his precum as Marie got back over his lap, he was surprised at how red her buttocks already were but she obviously desired more spanking so he proceeded to give it to her.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Calvin's hand bounced from one bare arse cheek to the other and, as the spanking continued, Marie headed for a second orgasm. Despite her exhilarated and euphoric state, she had the sense to know that she had better not cum on Calvin's suit trousers which were still partially under her body.

"Gonna cum again, might get messy," the writhing Marie managed to breathe.

Calvin understood the implications and stopped spanking but rather than having the spanking ended, Marie had another suggestion. "Get your trousers and boxers out of the way," she said, although she put her hands to her stinging arse as she spoke.

Calvin lifted his arse from the chair and pulled his clothing lower, his cock rock hard.

Marie got back over and the spanking continued but, as she had predicted, she rapidly came.

Although neither of them said it was, it was just assumed that the spanking was now over and Calvin caressed Marie's glowing buttocks as she remained over his lap.

"I have had some spankings in my time but that one was amazing," said Marie, getting up from Calvin's lap and putting her hands to her buttocks.

"If you fuck as well as you spank the next bit will be sensational," said Marie, moving to her desk and bending over it, spreading her legs.

Calvin was thinking to himself that if he did not actually put his cock in that inviting cunt he was not really being unfaithful but his throbbing cock needed release.

"Come on then," said the bent over Marie Crowther, wiggling her large just spanked arse.

Calvin had a decision to make. He could pull up his boxers and trousers and leave the office or he could remove them and give the mature woman the fucking that they both craved, his boxers and trousers came off.

Calvin took a deep breath and then moved behind the bent-over woman. He ran fingers up and down her arse crack, "That is nice but fuck me now, please," pleaded Marie.

"Don't be impatient Mrs Crowther," said Calvin, giving Marie's right arse cheek a hard slap.

"Bastard!" said Marie, before swaying her arse trying to encourage Calvin to get on with the fucking.

They had used up some time with the spanking but they still had a reasonable amount of time before the cleaners were due so Calvin continued to tease, this time dragging his erection the length of Marie's arse crack. She wanted his cock in her and she wanted it now but she would let him decide exactly when.

Calvin, or more specifically his penis, thought it time to fuck so he held the head of his cock against Marie's cunt lips and eased in. "Mmmm, oh yeah, oh yeah," breathed Marie as Calvin's large penis slid into her.

Calvin gripped her hips as he went all of the way inside before almost totally pulling out before easing in again. Calvin intended to make it a slow fuck or at least as slow as time constraints permitted but he might find that it became urgent.

Calvin kept going at a slow and steady pace and Marie gripped the far side of the desk as her excitement mounted. "Yes, oh yes; fuck, you are good at this," Marie said, making Calvin feel proud.

Calvin upped the pace a bit and that took Marie to orgasm. "Fuck! Oh shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck," wailed Marie as her fingers clawed at the desk. Calvin wanted to make her cum as many times as he could whilst holding back his own explosion and a further increase in pace had Marie cumming again.

Guilt had, for the moment, disappeared from Calvin's mind as he gave his mature female boss a good fucking. Marie came again and a further orgasm had just started when Calvin felt his spunk rising. He did not know if he was supposed to cum inside Marie or not but he withdrew and splattered his cream over her spanked arse.

When Marie stopped orgasming she answered the question that Calvin had not asked. "You could have cum inside me, cum inside me next time, Mr Richardson," said Marie, still bent over her desk.

"Not sure that there will be a next time; we shouldn't have done it once," said Calvin, the guilt feeling coming back.

"Next time I want you in my bed at home; now get that toilet roll and wipe your spunk off my arse," said Marie.

Her fucks with male staff were usually in her office but she had had some in her bed, usually with Michael being out but she had entertained an employee or two whilst Michael was elsewhere in the house.

Calvin wiped his cum off Marie's buttocks, giving each cheek one more slap, before cleaning his cock and pubic hair.

"We could do with a shower in this building for occasions like this," said Marie, straightening up. Calvin knew that he must shower at home as soon as possible and certainly before getting too close to Tanya.

Calvin cleaned himself as best he could before getting back into his boxers and trousers, his shirt was soaked with sweat which was something else he did not want his wife to be aware of. It was not now going to be long before the cleaners were due so Marie got back into her clothing too but her knickers were so wet because of her orgasm during the spanking that she decided not to put them on.

The couple kissed. "Thank you for that, Calvin, it was wonderful; it goes without saying that this must not be mentioned to anyone," said Marie.

"It was wonderful and thank you too; I will not be telling anyone," replied Calvin.

They then parted, with Marie having an uncomfortable drive home in prospect.

Calvin drove home, his guilt really hitting him now. He managed to have a shower before getting too close to Tanya and he put his shirt deep in the wash basket hoping that it would dry out before it got handled for washing by Tanya. He found conversation difficult that evening and although he and Tanya made love he was not able to put too much into that.

He wanted to have Marie Crowther again and he hoped that all of his guilt would be absorbed because of this first time.

Calvin got some inquisitive looks at work the next morning from men wondering if he had been another employee to have had the pleasure of Marie Crowther.

Marie was no different with him than she was with any of the other employees but Calvin wondered if and when he would again be asked to work late. The prospect of having Marie in a bed was very enticing but he was not sure if it would ever happen.

Marie, for her part, fully expected to be fucked by Calvin Richardson again but she thought that she would wait until the next time that a lady needed a good spanking.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments