Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepmom & Sisters Take Control - Again

"Alison watched me being spanked naked but now it was her turn to suffer.."

42
8 Comments 8
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I am Adam, sixteen years old and step brother to three sisters, two my age and one eighteen. I’m a normal, healthy lad with healthy sexual desires and since I moved in with my stepmother and her three girls I’ve taken every opportunity to see them in their underwear and occasionally, naked. And they are worth seeing, even my new mum who is very attractive.

Alison, one of my sisters, started to wank me while I was standing in the corner after being punished by my form teacher. It’s a long story, read episode one for the details. I’d shot my load down the wall and floor before Alison scarpered leaving me in trouble again. 

My step mum found me kneeling on the floor, naked, trying to clear up the mess. “What the hell have you done? Pick up your things and go to your room, we’ll decide what to do with you when I’ve calmed down.”

Sheepishly I collected my things, aware that my erect cock was dripping cum in full view of my mum, Miss Edwards, and my sisters. 

Alison smiled provocatively as I passed and I wondered what mum’s threat would actually mean.

“Just a moment, Adam. Alison, come back down here this minute,” Mum shouted up the stairs.

We both came back downstairs, me stark naked trying to cover myself with my bundle of clothes and Alison fully dressed and looking gorgeous. 

Mum was looking at us both and seemed to come to a conclusion, “Alison, what were you doing in the lounge while we were having our cuppa?”

Alison suddenly looked frightened and went scarlet.

“I asked you what you were doing in here. I saw you dash up stairs from here, just before we all came back in.”

Alison was shaking, “I, er.. I was just, er..”

“Right, I’ll tell you what you were doing young lady, while we were having our cup of tea you came back in here and you decided to play with Adam. It was you that made him ejaculate all down the wall and carpet. Deny it if you dare,” Mum snarled.

I said nothing, the look on Alison’s face told everyone that Mum was spot on right.

Mum turned to Miss Edwards, “I’m ever so sorry to impose on you again but would you mind punishing Alison before you go. I’ll do it if you’re not willing but it would be fairer if she was punished by the same person.”

Miss Edwards smiled, “I’d be more than happy to punish Alison, she’s been extraordinarily naughty and could have got Adam into even more trouble.”

I raised my hand, like a naughty boy, “May I go and get dressed please Mum.”

“No, you can’t. All of this is as a result of your dreadful behaviour so put that bundle of clothes down and witness Alison’s punishment.”

My cock had already responded to the expectation of watching Alison so I hesitated for a moment.

Swish, Mum brought the cane down hard across my bum. I dropped my bundle of clothes. Swish, she flicked the cane across my shaft as she realised I was erect once more.

“Control yourself young man. Alison, get undressed ready for your punishment.”

Her face fell, then seeing the look of determination on Mum’s face she began to take off her clothes.

Half undressed, she hesitated, standing in the middle of us all, wearing a lacy black bra and matching panties. She looked round and saw me staring at her body, then she looked down and briefly smiled when she saw my cock throbbing in response. 

She had a great, firm body, with long, slim shapely legs and her panties showed a little camel toe giving a hint of what was to come.

“Hurry up,” Mum insisted.

She unhooked her bra and dropped it on the sofa. My cock responded again but fortunately, all eyes were on Alison. Her tits were beautiful, not big but so firm and her nipples had hardened perfectly. Then, in one move, she slid her panties down and off. 

I tried to cover myself as my cock was throbbing. I couldn’t believe I was witness to this heavenly vision, her delightful, firm young body and moist, swollen slit covered with a trimmed blond bush.

Miss Edwards took control, “Hands by your sides, you’ll be treated exactly the same as Adam was. We’ll start with twelve strokes of the strap across that white bottom of yours.”

Alison had a beautiful deep tan which, interestingly, included her tits but Miss was right, her bum was very white.

Miss Edwards bent her over the stool and spread her legs either side of the stool. Everything was on display as she lay across the stool, her slit and her tits, pointing down so tantalisingly close.

I slowly moved round behind her to get the best view. My cock was now so rigid it hurt as I studied her swollen slit.

AdeleMitchell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMitchell

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, Miss Edwards brought down that strap hard across Alison’s beautiful bottom which was no longer so white. 

I remembered the sting of that strap and was truly impressed at the way Alison was taking it. Even when the strap flicked across her cunt on the fifth stroke she shrieked but kept down. That was the first time she’d cried out and Miss smiled as she realised why.

She moved to one side, giving me an even better view, and eased Alison’s legs even further apart.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, and this time Alison leapt up, clutching her hand to her cunt.

“You evil b…..,” she began, before realising this was not a good move.

Miss smiled again, “I’m glad you stopped when you did Alison, but you will get one extra stroke for getting up.”

Again Miss positioned Alison as she wanted with her legs well apart. Now I could see her juices appearing, no doubt conscious of my eyes on her. 

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, but Alison stayed down, despite two more strokes catching her swollen lips. Thwack, the extra stroke came without warning and Alison shrieked again but did not move.

“Stand up and rub your bottom,” Miss ordered.

Alison stood and faced me as she rubbed her bottom, smiling as she saw my cock respond to her bouncing tits. 

Thwack, Miss brought down the strap across my throbbing cock.

“That’s not fair,” I shouted, “she’s aroused too, why don’t you hit her cunt?"

Thwack, another stroke across my cock. 

“How dare you use that word.” 

Miss Edwards positioned Alison over the stool for her caning and both Mum and Miss noticed her swollen lips and juices. 

“Despite Adam’s appalling language, I’m afraid he’s right. We’ll deal with that later. Twelve strokes of the cane now.”

Again I moved to get the best view, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

I was well impressed that Alison was taking this so well. Miss stopped to study the red lines across her now pink bum. She also fingered her slit, lifting up a wet finger to show us how moist she was.

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, and despite the last strokes being harsh Alison remained in place, but she sobbed and tears ran down her face.

She faced me to see my reaction to her beautiful breasts swinging as she rubbed her bum and again I got the strap across my cock.

Mum & Miss stepped to one side to consider Alison’s aroused state.

“Lie on your back on the sofa Alison. Now bring your knees up.”

This had the effect of opening Alison’s slit wide, juices now flowing freely. 

“Keep your knees apart,” Miss instructed her. Then she moved to stand in line with her shoulders.

She raised the strap and flicked it between her thighs, across those swollen lips. Alison cried out but I noticed a look of ecstasy on her face. 

“Five more.”

Each stroke flicked across her cunt and each brought the same look on Alison’s face. 

As the last stroke landed she shuddered and her eyes rolled. I was pretty sure she’d just come in front of us all.

Mum took over, “Thank you once again, Miss Edwards, I’m sorry you had to hear what you did and having to punish my wicked children.”

Miss Edwards smiled, “I was more than happy to help, Mrs. Rogers, in fact, I enjoyed it so please do not hesitate to ask me again.”

With that she collected her things, taking rather a long time looking at my still erect penis, before finally leaving.

“Right you two go up to your rooms and wait for me to call you down for dinner.”

“Can we get dressed now…” I began but Mum cut me short.

“I said go up to your rooms. Nothing more, so remain undressed until I tell you otherwise. Sally, you and Jo can get on with your homework down here.”

At the top of the stairs, I turned into my bedroom. Alison glanced back downstairs then followed me in and shut the door. She reached for my cock as she pressed me up against the wall and I slid my finger into her slippery cunt, quickly finding her clit. 

She came again very quickly and admitted that she had come while having her slit spanked. I couldn’t believe how beautiful her tits were as I massaged her hard nipples.

She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, running her tongue around my helmet and taking so much of my cock as she gave me a blow job. I warned her I was coming but she kept going as I shot my entire load in her mouth.

She smiled up at me as she swallowed it all.

Shortly after she left my room the call came from downstairs, “You may get dressed now and come down for dinner.”

What had we started?

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments