Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Math Tutor

"F/m Spanking. Pete tests the boundaries of his tutor."

49
12 Comments 12
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Author's Notes

"All characters in this story are 16+"

Pete's mom set him up with a tutor during summer break to help him catch up on his math skills. Pete hated math and really hated being inside, working on schoolwork while his friends were out hanging at the community pool. He loved his tutor though. She was a very pretty lady around his mom's age who was always kind and helpful. His desire to impress her kept him motivated throughout the summer.

His tutor usually wore very classy clothing; sometimes a modest summer dress or a comfortable top with a knee-length skirt. That didn't stop Pete's curiosity. She'd periodically catch him looking down her shirt when she'd lean over or eyeing her legs when her skirt would ride up. Words were never spoken about it, but she knew he found her attractive. She rather enjoyed the attention from the handsome young man.

Pete's mother was a good, hard-working woman but was often absent during Pete's formative years. As time went on, Pete began getting closer with his tutor and leaning on her emotionally. His tutor was always so kind and patient with him. He didn't know how to label the attraction he had for her, but he loved the days he was able to see her.

His older sister had already moved out, and his parents worked during the day, so he was usually alone with his tutor in the house. He wanted to make some kind of move but didn't know how he could do it without ruining what they had.

One particular morning, he turned in his math homework from the night before. He knew it was half-assed. He had spent most of the evening watching TV and hurriedly scratched out some work late into the night. His tutor took a look at it and was obviously disappointed. He genuinely felt bad. He really enjoyed getting praise from her when he did well. When asked, he told her the truth about how much TV he watched. She scolded him pretty harshly for slacking off. He was taken a little by surprise, he'd never seen her this angry. He was even more surprised by how much he liked it.

Getting chewed out by his tutor was a new high he'd never experienced before. As time went on, he found himself wanting to be scolded again. On the one hand, he really wanted to do well with his work and prove himself to her, but he couldn't shake that craving which grew stronger and stronger every day. Two weeks went by, and he couldn't put it off any longer. He had an unusually large amount of homework to do. She knew it was a lot and told him to start early while encouraging him that he had the ability to finish it.

He decided that tonight was the night and ignored the homework completely. When his tutor arrived the next morning, she was very surprised he didn't get to the homework. He always at least tried to do his work, and she knew he didn't have anything going on the last night. Her reaction wasn't angry this time, it was one of concern. She kindly inquired if there was something going on in his life that she didn't know about. A little frustrated, but not wanting to reveal his intentions, Pete said nothing was going on, just that he felt tired and didn't want to do it.

She kindly pursued his reasoning, trying to figure out what was going on. This behavior was pretty abnormal. "Let's put the homework aside, hon. Why don't you tell me what's bothering you? Did something happen with your friends?"

He responded, "Aren't you going to yell at me?"

Confused, she replied, "Of course not, dear, I don't think yelling will help." He looked a bit downcast and promised to do the work that night.

Driving home later that day, she pondered the situation. She cared for Pete deeply and just wanted to understand him. Suddenly, it occurred to her that he did it on purpose to get yelled at. That seemed to be the only logical explanation, and his reaction supported that theory. She remembered the first time she got after him. She had been stressed that day and may have taken it out on him a bit. She must've accessed something deep inside him that he really desired.

The next day, she began to feel him out. "Pete, please tell me why you didn't do your homework the other day." He just shrugged, looking down. "Well, I'm really disappointed in you," she said, adding an extra edge to her voice. He looked up at her, his eyes wide. "I told you to get an early start on the work, and you did nothing, absolutely nothing!" she continued scolding, watching him carefully to identify any discomfort.

"I'm really sorry, ma'am. I just didn't want to do it," he replied, feigning guilt.

She instantly recognized his game. "What am I going to do with you? That kind of behavior cannot be tolerated. Your mother is expecting you to learn. How will your math skills increase if you don't do your homework?" she continued sternly.

He couldn't tell if she was serious. If she was playing with him, she certainly was doing a really good job selling it. He had become aroused under her continued scolding and was thankful the table was there to hide it.

He shrugged again. She could tell he was enjoying being put in his place and leaned into it. "What do I need to do? Do I need to punish you to keep you motivated?" she asked with eyebrows raised.

Hearing her say the word "punish" sent shockwaves through his body. He'd never felt a thrill like this before and realized he really wanted her to punish him like a naughty little boy. "Maybe," he responded, even though his mind was screaming, "YES!" He looked up at her, almost pleading.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

"Hmm, and what kind of punishment do you think would be appropriate for your lack of motivation?" she asked, maintaining eye contact with him. He shrugged, not wanting to admit out loud that he wanted a real, bare-ass spanking over her lap. She pressed forward with some suggestions. "I could make you write lines. I could make you do double the homework." She paused for a second, locking eyes with him. "Orrr I can take you over my knee right now and give you a proper spanking." He exhaled deeply, revealing that the third option was exactly what he wanted. "What'll it be, young man?" she asked pointedly.

"I um... I think I deserve a spanking," he answered timidly.

Smiling, she agreed. "Good answer. Now if you had at least attempted to do your homework, I'd let you off with a warning, but since you didn't even try, you will get a real spanking with your pants down. Do you understand?"

He nodded. She slid one of the dining room chairs to the middle of the living room and sat down. "Come here and bend over, your hands flat on the floor." He stood up, doing little to hide the bulge in his pants. He lowered himself down over her lap, his erection pressing into her leg. He placed his hands flat on the floor, and his feet were suspended in the air.

Resting her hand on the seat of his pants, she began harshly scolding him about his behavior and lack of motivation. She started smacking his clothed bottom. The impact was solid, but the sting was mediated by his pants, and the spanks only added to his arousal. After a couple of minutes, she ordered, "Stand up and pull your pants down."

He obeyed, taking his pants down to his ankles and bending back over her lap. She spanked him over his underwear for another few minutes. The feeling was much more intimate as his penis rubbed into her leg, only separated by his underwear and her skirt. The sting of her hand caused some pain now, but the pain was erotic. He lifted his hips high, wanting more. She quickly slid his underwear down and continued spanking his bare bottom. She spanked him for several minutes, making sure to cover his entire ass until it was nice and pink. She stopped and asked, "Does your mother have a hairbrush?"

Pete knew that meant she intended to use it to spank his bare bottom. This excited him more, and he answered truthfully.

"Could you be a dear, and fetch me her largest wooden hairbrush, please?" she asked with a sultry edge to her voice. She smirked as he shuffled off with his pants and underwear around his ankles, his erection bobbing up and down.

He brought her a large, wicked-looking hairbrush. She took the hairbrush from him and directed him, "Go ahead and remove all of your clothes. You will be completely naked for the rest of your spanking."

He obediently removed his clothes. Seeing his penis brimming with pre-cum, she hiked her skirt up to the tops of her thighs. "Now bend over my lap, again," she ordered sternly.

He bent himself over her lap, feeling euphoria from the skin-to-skin contact. She wasted no time and began spanking his naked ass hard with the hairbrush, alternating cheeks and focusing on his sit spot. The pain came hard and fast, and she continued until his ass turned dark red. He wiggled and struggled to stay on her lap.

"Stay in position, or your spanking will be more severe," she warned. She spanked him hard forty more times while he flailed all over her lap. His ass burned as he tried to choke back his tears.

"Well, you sure didn't stay in position very well. I warned you. Go pick out a belt from your dad's closet."

"Yes, ma'am," he answered respectfully.

She watched his red ass disappear into his parent's bedroom, enjoying his obedience and submission. He returned with a thick leather belt and handed it to her. She stood up and directed him to the dining room table. "Bend over the table, chest touching the top," she ordered, pointing firmly.

He bent over, spreading his legs to get his torso down to the level of the table. He felt very vulnerable and exposed as she caressed his burning ass.

She lined up the belt to his ass and delivered a stinging blow right where his ass met his thighs. He groaned in pain as another and another ripped into his bare skin. He stood straight up when another one caught the back of his thighs. She shoved him back down and delivered thirty hard strokes, following all the way through.

"Please, it hurts," he protested.

"Yes, dear, a spanking is supposed to hurt. Now keep your mouth shut and take your punishment." She gave him twenty more hard strokes and sent him to the corner of the room. "Face the corner with your hands on your head. I want you to think about what you've done and how you will correct your behavior in the future."

After ten minutes, she told him to get dressed. "I hope you learned your lesson. It's obvious you need to be spanked more often. I'm going to buy a paddle and bring it with me every session. The next time you are lazy or your effort is lackluster, you'll be getting the paddle. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Smiling, she left and drove home. Every time Pete sat down, he was reminded of how hard he was spanked, and the erotic feelings came flooding back. He masturbated at the thought of being spanked by his math tutor for several days. It wasn't long before he thought about purposely disobeying again to earn another spanking.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments