Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quick Trip

"A Married Couple Gets a Day Together"

41
10 Comments 10
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We finish packing up your car and picking up the house before you plug the address to the trail in your GPS. We jump in and drive off, making our way to a hiking trail on our monthly day away from the kids.

“We could still go to the movies. Oh! We could watch Notre Dame play at the bar around the corner!!” I yell excitedly.

“It’ll be north on 65 at the exit,” you say, ignoring me completely.

“No, you’re right. Hiking on this hot ass day sounds great. Exercise is awesome and I am sure I won’t get attacked by a raccoon,” I say sarcastically.

“That’s the spirit!” you sarcastically reply.

We head out on our adventure. The drive is perfect, windows down, warm air, the sky is clear. I move my hand to your knee and massage briefly before caressing your soft skin with my fingers, back and forth over your flawless legs. I am lustily surprised when you spread your legs slightly, allowing my fingers to continue grazing softly and slowly closer to your pelvis.

The warmth in your chest from the gentle stimulation plus the warm breeze makes you feel incredible. My fingers, now tracing the elastic on your panties up and down your pelvis, get closer to the swell of your pulsing vagina. You move your seat back and your humming to the country music is replaced by faint moaning.

My fingers stop at the edge and stroke slowly in circles. You put your left foot up on the dashboard, moving your waist closer to the middle, making it easier for my fingers to brush softly at first, then harder and deeper, your exquisite slit, feeling your lips under the thin material of your underwear.

My fingers, still skimming over your pussy, start softly squeezing at your thighs, gripping harder and harder. My fingers are now massaging up and down your trembling pussy. Your chest flutters as the wind blows through your hair and you close your eyes behind those sunglasses as I feel your wetness soak through your underwear. I push the elastic on one side all the over across your pelvis and also move it over your slightly parted labia, now glistening in the sun from your arousal.

I want to pull over and taste your sweetness, lick the warm and sticky moisture off of your legs and vagina. My cock pushes hard against my shorts, precum oozing out on my thigh. I run my fingers through your pussy and over your clit slowly.

After a while, my fingers are slipping through your wetness, moving around your labia, rubbing your clit, and teasing your quivering entrance by pressing my finger against your sex, then running back along your labia, back up to your clit. I wanted to suck all the juices off your skin. My cock twinged, too hard and stiff to throb, my shorts filling with precum.

I move my fingers back to your pussy. You moan at the pressure against your wet, tender hole, but instead of grazing your skin again I push through. A moan escape your mouth as you move a hand to your clit and massage slowly while my fingers gently push deep into your pussy. You moan again when I press against your cervix and start fucking you at a quickening pace.

Being exposed to the elements, mixed with your arousal, is edging you close to climax. You rub your clit faster and faster and my fingers feel your tight pussy clamp down, sliding hard over my wet fingers. I push up slightly, moving against your g spot. You grab my wrist and rock your hips against my hand, taking my fingers deeper and faster. Your clit swells under your fingers and you let out a long groan as your body shivers and convulses.

“I’m coming Sam,” you say as your legs quake and your pussy contracts around my hand. You ride my fingers, relishing the sensations running through your body. You look over at me and moan softly as your legs relax and fall to the floor. I pull your underwear back over and clean off my fingers as my cock strains in my shorts, struggling, needing to explode. I pull my shorts down, hopping up and putting my bare ass in the seat as my erect cock points straight up.

You lean over the middle console and grab my swollen shaft and stroke carefully, kissing my neck. I groan and my cock throbs in your hand as precum flows out. You gasp at the amount and lean down, wrapping your lips around my stiff manhood. I push your head down with some force. The uncharacteristic vigor turns you on, your body still hot from your orgasm. You gulp my cock down hardly stopping to breathe. You suck up and down my shaft, taking it deep in your throat, your lips plunging down trying to reach the base without gagging.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

Your face completely in my crotch, your mouth bobs up and down my stiff member, your tongue rolling around as a hand cups and massages my balls. I squeeze your ass through your shorts before moving them aside and taking a handful of soft flesh. You let saliva coat my rock hard cock as your hand now strokes it, faster and faster. You feel my penis tremble as I moan.

“I’m going to cum, my love.” I whisper as my back tenses and my body spasms. Hot rope after rope of sperm shoots from my penis and fills your mouth.

You bring your lips to the tip and suck out the last warm drop of cum before swallowing. You moan and pull your head up, smiling and kissing me. We coast to the trails, smiles from ear to ear. Holding hands, we grab our packs and head up. We walked through the dense wood trails before the tree line ended and the sprawling wildflowers surrounded us. We walk off the path to a clearing of tall grass.

I take a blanket out of my bag and lay it in the beautiful flowers. I immediately turn to you, and we start kissing passionately, our heads moving back and forth as our mouths start attacking one another. My hands grip and massage your shoulders and back, then move down to your hips and ass, moaning as I am thoroughly enjoying your shape. You moved your hands to the waistline of my shorts and slipped your hand inside, sliding it over my rigid member, moaning in my ear as the veins pulse in your hand.

I take my shorts off and pleasure myself as you peel off all of your clothes seductively, driving me fucking crazy. We stand there in the open air. It’s a liberating experience, especially with how horny we were for each other.

You drop in front of me and greedily take me in your mouth. Immediately your warm moist mouth is sliding up and down my steel pole. The feeling is amazing, I have to pull out of your mouth before I start throbbing and spurting hot loads of sperm back in your mouth again. You fall back laying on your elbows, you spread your legs revealing your wet, seeping vagina. I get down and put my mouth between your legs and lick your wet arousal clean off your thighs and labia.

I press my lips to your clit, sucking gently and flicking my tongue over it quickly, moaning as it swells and it’s sweet taste hits my tongue. I plant a kiss on your pussy and kiss up your stomach to your tits. My cock moves to your hole, the pressure forces a moan out of both of us before my tip penetrates you, sliding in and throbbing all the way to your cervix.

We lock eyes, our warm skin pressing together, my hard cock sliding in and out faster and faster. Every thrust I push up to our hilts, pounding deep into your perfect pussy. Your hand moves back to your clit and your fingers move smoothly over it with my lingering saliva still soaking the throbbing sex bud. I put my hands on the back of your thighs and thrust harder and harder, both of our legs spasming and tensing.

You rub your clit faster and your feet clench and toes curl when the steaming pleasure of your climax starts to work its way through your perfect curves. Your head tilts back and the sun blinds you for a moment so you close your eyes tight. I put one hand on your breast and cup it before squeezing hard and watch your nipple harden. You lean back up and say through shaky breaths, “I’m going to cum on your hard cock.”

A long moan flows out and before my own orgasm renders me useless, I pull out and put my mouth to your vagina, licking and sucking up your sweet nectar before plunging my hard cock back inside you. We both moan and my thrusts pause as my hips tense and legs quake between your own. My cock pulsates and fills your tight pussy with my hot cum. We moan into each other’s ears as you rock hard on my member, rubbing your clit fast, small waves of climax following each time my throbbing penis hits your cervix and sprays more warm semen. Your body rocks softly until it finally relaxes and I fall in top of you. We kiss, both breathing hard.

I pull out and fall next you, my wet cock falls on my stomach as both our hot mixed juices flow down your supple ass cheeks. We hold hands as the fire leaves our bodies and the sun warms our naked skin…

Published 
Written by Sam_and_Emma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments