Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arigatō

"A dream night with a dream lady when I learned so much"

10
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Arigatō is "thanks" in Japanese. To any Japanese reader, excuse me for using Roman text."

The two-week-long business meeting was coming to an end. I had spent the long days in the lecture hall listening to the new sales focus and new product introductions. The evenings were spent phoning home or going to more business dinners with senior managers. Towards the end of the second week, the British contingent decided to have a night out on our own. A relaxing meal and a few drinks, just as we would do back home. Well, maybe more than a few drinks!

Jon, the more outspoken of the group, arranged to go to a nearby Japanese restaurant. Not only because he was fond of Japanese food, but because he had already met and dated the restaurant manageress. I and another Brit just tagged along as there was not much else to do and to taste Japanese food for the first time. Teriyaki beef was the selection, for I was not yet keen to try Sushi or Sashimi. However, having tried Sake I did enjoy it and the way the Japanese ladies kept serving it. Being kind and very polite to the ladies who served the table, one particular lady seemed to look after me that night.

During the meal, it became noticeable how Jon was frequently absent from the table. The manageress, who had initially greeted us and taken us to the table, was also not seen. Although Jon's absence was often, it was not for long periods. So no hanky panky was going on at the back of the restaurant. At dessert, it was clear that Jon had arranged to meet his date after the meal. I was then discreetly asked if I would meet the lady who had served me most of the evening. I smiled and agreed.

Yume was discreetly waiting as I left the restaurant. I turned to see and greet her. 'Wow, what a dream,' I thought. As expected, Yume had straight black hair and a slim body. When she smiled, her eyes lit up as if with delight at seeing me. I returned her smile and pinched himself to make sure I was not dreaming. She was slightly smaller than me with small B-size-cup breasts and trim waist, and my heart jumped and beat a little faster.

I held out my hand to shake hers and introduced myself, "Hi, I am Alex." Not a romantic greeting, but formal enough, I thought, for a Japanese lady. Yume was pleased with my politeness and respect and felt comfortable towards me.

It was only 9:30 pm, and I asked what she would like to do. Although the thought, 'Do you want to go back to my place?' had flashed through my mind. Yume suggested we take a drive and chat. I agreed. We drove in Yume's car and exchanged small chit chat to get to know each other. During the drive, Yume told me she was hungry and we stopped at a small cafe where I bought her a sandwich and coke. When she had eaten her sandwich, we realized we did not know where to go, so she drove me back to my hotel.

By this time, it was 11 pm. To thank her, I leaned over to kiss Yume sweetly on her cheek. Yume thought this was lovely as I was not forcing myself upon her... or did she see me as a shy man? I sat back, then Yume turned and kissed me full on the lips, and at the same time, she reached down to feel the bulge of my penis in my pants.

'Wow!' shot through my mind, and I held her tight in my arms as I kissed her fully back. We kissed, letting our tongues play on each other's as I reached down and rubbed Yume's mound over her trousers. Yume suggested going to a motel, but I suggested going to my room. She nodded. Quietly we made our way into my room. We stood and kissed, holding each other tight, as I pressed my hard cock against Yume's mound. No words were needed as our body language was saying what they wanted to do next.

Lying and kissing on the bed together, I began to undo the buttons on Yume's shirt. Slipping it off of her, I placed it on a chair nearby. Yume looked beautiful and her neck so lovely that I began kissing and licking it. Yume tugged at my top, sliding it up until I just pulled it off threw it on another chair a bit further away.

I began to feel her breasts through her bra and had an awkward grope on her until she opened her bra from the front and took it off. I cupped my hand over her left breast and squeezed it as if I knew what to do and how to please her. Yume took hold of my wrist and slid my hand down, so my fingertips were touching her nipple. She did have small breasts but nice firm nipples.

I fondled her nipple softly as I realized she was now teaching him how to please her. How to make love to a woman, not to just fuck her. Her other hand went to the top of my head, and she guided me down, so my lips met her nipple. Soon I was kissing, licking, and sucking it whilst my other hand reached the nipple of her right breast.

I kissed my way down to Yume's belly then sat up to undo her belt. I jerked at the buckle, then took control of himself as I slowly slid the belt from the trousers. I carefully unbuttoned the front of her trousers and gently slid them off her. Neatly folding them, I placed them over the back of the chair then tidied the shirt I had pulled off earlier. I slipped off my trousers as I was now standing. There she was, this gorgeous dream laying on my bed in only her white panties and her hard nipples standing erect. I, dressed only in my boxer shorts, lay back on top of her, and we resumed kissing as our hips pressed hard together.

Kissing her lips, her neck, and her breasts again, I fondled her wet nipples as my kisses slowly moved down her body. I licked her belly button and moved down to the waistband of her panties.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

I had never kissed so close to a woman's vulva before, but the urge in my pants told me to take her panties off. I slid them down to her knees then lifted one leg out of them. Sliding the panties off her other leg, I held her by the ankle. I kissed her ankle, and then her calf, my tongue licked her leg as I came to her knee. Soon I was kissing and licking the inside of her thigh, getting closer to her vulva. This was a new place I had not been before, nor had any knowledge of what to do with my mouth.

At her thighs, I looked up and saw her legs slightly open, her hair trimmed over her mound and the lovely lips of her quim. It came so naturally as I continued to kiss along the inside of her thigh and then met her labia with my lips. Oh, such joy, she opened wider and pushed a little hard on my lips! 

This was my first time at cunnilingus, and I loved it. It took my time kissing her there and could have stayed there all night, but I could feel myself cumming in my pants. I fumbled as I kept kissing her to pull them off, before moving myself over her to position me for entry. I rubbed the head of my cock over her labia, then Yume reached down and slid it into her vagina. That wonderful feeling of the head just passing her wet lips almost made me cum.

Taking Yume in my arms, I pushed in and began to push and pull inside her. She was so willing to please me; I was in heaven. I came too quick, just a few strokes then throbbing and shooting inside her. This should have been so wonderful, but I knew I had not given her enough. To stop now would be to let her down. I was still hard, just, so I gritted my teeth, concentrated like hell, and continued to stroke it inside her.

It was a stroke, not a thrust as Yume kept her small hand on my cock as if to tell me he was too big for her. I could feel it almost softening and concentrated harder until I felt the walls of her tight vagina rubbing on the edge of the head of my cock. This changed the situation as I no longer needed to concentrate as my cock grew, and my focus became to please her.

I kept going, and she kept lifting her hips onto me. Sometimes she softly moaned when we stopped kissing to take a breath. It felt like two had become one in the pleasure of sexual intimacy, each pleasing the other and getting more pleasure back in return. I fucked her for a good twenty minutes before I came again. Yume had also cum a few times. We flopped back on the bed to catch our breath and lay on our backs. We could do no more than to reach down and stroke or finger each other's genitals.

Her nipples still erect, I turned to licked and sucked them. As I did, I grew hard in her hand. Then she turned over onto her tummy, and he saw her small and wonderful bottom. This got me fully hard again so I laid on top of her with my hard cock between her buttocks. Yume pushed up to the kneeling position, and I entered her from behind. With my hands on her hips, I pushed in, and she pushed back.

My rhythm was not the same as hers, so I just let her do the action as she pushed her vagina over my cock. It was the first time I had a woman do the fucking, and it felt great, especially as I could feel her vagina tighten on me. She would tighten, then relax and tighten again. Then it was time for me to push into her and again throb and swell inside her. Gripping her hips tight, I pulled her back hard against my hips as I came. I flopped back on my back and lay there with my dream girl lying on top of me and lovingly kissing me.

It was never going to be a "wham bam thank you ma'am" time. Yume was please I had worked hard for her. She stroked me as I lay catching my breath, then lowered her head and took me in her mouth. She sucked my cock gently yet firmly, stroking me at the same time, making me hard again.

Once my cock was standing up, she knelt, put a hand on my chest to hold me down then straddled my hips. She took my cock inside her once more. This time no hand to hold it, she pushed right down, taking me fully inside herself. I reached up to hold her breasts as she rode my cock.

This was time for her fun, her pleasure. I was just the means to an end to make her come again, and I loved it. She had given me so much pleasure now I was happy to let her use me for her pleasure. I felt her shake, moan softly and tremble as she came again. She fell on me, kissed me with passion and we held each other as lovers do.

I learned so much that night from my dream lady. The lesson and the memory that has stayed with me for the rest of my life. To give pleasure rewards so much more in return. But most of all, I dream of licking her again.

Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita Yume.
 

 

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments