Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Night

47
14 Comments 14
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"For Jack x"

My mind isn’t on the menu before me; it keeps reliving getting ready for our night out.

I was sat at my dressing table, dressed only in sheer black underwear, applying another coat of red lipstick to my full pouty lips.

You emerge from the ensuite, and I watch you in the mirror as you saunter towards me, a towel draped sexily around your hips, droplets of water shimmering in the smattering of hair that covers your broad chest and trails down to your belly button.

I bite my bottom lip in an effort to stop the gasp of excitement at seeing you half-naked; always, I’m in awe at the sight of you half-naked. The butterflies are fluttering within the depths of me as I watch you approach.

Behind me now, you place your hands on my shoulders and gently massage them as you dip your head to kiss my neck, your damp hair dripping onto my hot, flushed skin. Your lips have found the exact spot that you know drives me wild, and you lick and nip it gently, sending tremors of desire coursing through me.

Your hands travel down my arms and embrace me as I lean back into you, enjoying the feel of the rough towel and your warm skin against my back. Your hands cup my heavy breasts, and your thumbs brush over my erect nipples through the satiny black lace.

Arching my neck back fully, you continue to kiss and tease my neck up to my jawline, leaving a hot trail of silvery saliva in your mouth's wake. As your mouth nibbles my earlobe, your hot, minty breath washes over my neck, causing goosebumps to rise. Your hands travel down my body, softly stroking and caressing; you stop your quest downwards to briefly play with my navel piercing and circle your fingers over my tummy.

Your fingers edge towards the top of my panties; I can feel a rush of heat as you prise my welcoming thighs apart and push aside the wisp of damp lace that covers my pussy. Dipping your fingers into my wetness causes me to mewl softly at the pleasure you are invoking. Your mouth continues its passionate assault on my neck as your fingers plunge deeper into me, exploring and searching for that special secret spot within me.

I spread my legs wider and raise my hips slightly to allow for further deeper exploration, and your other hand sweeps down and begins to stroke my satiny shaved lips, slick with excitement now as your thumb starts to beat a familiar rhythm on my swollen clit. Finger fucking me slowly, allowing the waves of desire, lust, and pleasure to build steadily. Pulsing through me as the waves begin to grow and build up.

I writhe against your busy fingers, wanting the sweet release that I know is coming; I turn my head towards you, and our lips meet; light stubble grazes my cheek as our mouths devour one another in deep kisses, tongues tangling around one another’s.

I can feel your hard cock pressing against my back, the towel long since gone; reluctantly, I drag my mouth away from your sultry kisses, savouring the taste of you. I place my hands flat on the dressing table and draw myself shakily to my feet, thighs quaking and trembling from the attentions of your fingers in my hot sodden pussy.

I offer my backside to you, and as our eyes meet in the fogged mirror, your hands clasp my hips, and you raise my arse to your rock-hard cock, which slides effortlessly into me. I push back onto you, wanting the full throbbing length of you inside me. My hot wet pussy greedily envelops you, gripping you tightly as you start to fuck me steadily. One hand gripping my hip, the other roving over my arse cheeks.

Your hot breath on my neck in short hot spurts as you bit and suck the back of my neck as you plunge into my depths harder and faster.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Sheer ecstasy is pulsing hard through me, the intensity of the imminent orgasm building almost burning through me at a rate of knots, jolts of lust ripping up a storm cloud of wanton desires. As my pussy clamps around you, my orgasms engulf us both, and I collapse against you as you start to cum; great long spasms shoot through us both as we cum together as one, united by shuddering waves breaking over us.

Rocking together slowly, we catch our breath in great gusty gulps as the waves ebb slowly back, and we ease our bodies apart. You playfully slap my arse and say, 'Be quick, or we’ll miss our reservation.'

So here I am, sitting opposite you in a busy restaurant, trying to concentrate on the menu, but I can still feel your cock inside me and feel your hot insistent lips and your stubble on my neck. I have removed my heels hidden beneath the depths of the crisp white table linen, and my stocking-clad foot is stroking your thighs and rich hard cock.

Your cock is hard, and I can feel it twitching beneath the denim jeans you have chosen to wear; I look over my menu and catch your eye; licking my lips, I bite my lip and wink at you as you try to coherently discuss wines and evening specials with the overly attentive French waiter.

Your hand grips my foot tightly, as to try to stop my foot pleasuring you. A snort of laughter escapes me as I watch your expression, a mixture of lust and exasperation at my childish antics. You squeeze my foot harder and whisper, ‘Behave!’

‘Okay,’ I whisper back. I remove my foot from your hot lap and put my heels back on. Standing, I bend towards you, giving you a good glimpse of cleavage as I whisper in your ear, 'I’m commando.’ Turning, I weave my way through the tables, heading for the ladies with a quick backward glance to see if you are following.

Of course you are. I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation. As soon as I walk through the door, you are right behind me, your large hand in the small of my back as you effortlessly guide me into the unused ante room.

With a growl of sheer lust, you push me up against the wall, pushing the hem of my dress up as you go, revealing the lacy tops of my hold-ups and my glistening wet shaved pussy. My hands are on your zipper, pulling it down, you, too, have chosen to go commando, and your hungry hot hard cock springs from its denim confines, eagerly searching for its prey.

You spread my legs almost roughly, so desperate you are to again have your cock embedded deep into my silky wet welcoming pussy. My legs wrap around your waist, and your hands are gripping my arse cheeks as you buck into me hard.

Our mouths clash together, greedily devouring, tongues teasing and entwining, tussling as we fuck ferociously. We climax quickly, panting hard and gasping for breath again. You release me from your strong embrace, and I slide down the wall to my knees. Taking your balls and cock in my hand, I quickly lick them clean, enjoying the taste of our combined love juices.

Adjusting your clothing and sweeping a hand through your tousled hair, you give me one last lingering kiss before leaving me to freshen up.

It’s a few minutes before I am sashaying back between the tables to you. I take my seat and take a large sip of the crisp white wine you have poured for me.

I can feel your cum in a sticky pool between my thighs as I sit across from you, basking in the shadow of our impromptu fuck and looking forward to the delights of the rest of our date night has to bring.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments