Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hungry?

"A chance encounter leads to a night to remember"

46
8 Comments 8
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My weekly pub quiz ended at around ten-thirty, and I left in search of my bus home. Alas, there were roadworks, and my means of getting home was on diversion. After figuring out the diversionary route, I realised I had no other option but to walk to the nearest operational bus stop, about half a mile away. It was a mild, dry March night, and I enjoyed the brisk exercise in virtual solitude. My reveries were interrupted by a young girl who appeared from the dark shadows from over the road. She looked about twenty, quite skinny, five foot three inches, wearing a dirty check coat. As she neared and entered the glow of a streetlight, I could discern a dirty, unkempt girl in need of a bath and a good meal.

"Hi!" she said, "I need something to eat. I haven't eaten in days. Can you give me some change?"

I immediately went for my trouser pocket where I kept any change. Before I reached it, I remembered I'd used the last of it in the charity box in the pub. A twenty-pound note, the smallest I had, seemed a little generous. I was about to tell her the bad news when a thought suddenly hit me.

"I haven't got any change, but come back to my place, and I'll fix you some food."

I thought that even if I couldn't provide money, the offer of food was a compassionate one (even if the chance of her accepting it was remote). She looked at me as if appraising my character. After a few moments, she turned away from me, and I thought she was heading back from whence she came. But then she stopped and asked.

"Where do you live?"

I explained the transport issues in the area, but that I lived only a short bus ride away. Without sounding 100% convinced (well, not even 10% convinced), she agreed and made her way towards me.

As we walked to the bus stop (only three hundred yards or so), we exchanged names and brief histories. Hers was Abby (her name, not her brief history). She had escaped from abusive parents in the West Country a year ago and had been living a transient life in London on the streets, in squats, with friends, in churches, anywhere really.

We reached the bus stop and thankfully boarded a bus after a two-minute wait. I paid for us both, and we made our way in relative silence to my house. The quickest food I could offer was a tin of chilli con carne, heated in a saucepan, with packet rice, ready to eat after a two-minute zap in the microwave. Whilst this gastronomic treat was 'cooking,' I got her a 'medicinal' brandy and one for me!

I placed the plate with half the chilli and rice in front of her on my dining table. She ate ravenously, barely stopping to breathe. When she'd finished, she didn't need to be asked if she wanted the rest. I spooned the remainder on her plate. After downing the brandy in one, she continued her demolition of the meal.

I looked at her. Everything was brown. Her shoulder-length hair, her skin, her eyes, her clothes. Under the dirt was an attractive looking girl. Despite saying little, she was educated, well-spoken, and articulate.

The meal was over—I reckon it took five minutes. I asked if she wanted more, and she shook her head.

"Thank you," she said and gave me a thankful smile.

I offered her a shower, which I think she probably last had over two weeks before—maybe longer. She seemed to hesitate, but I got her a fresh, clean towel, a new toothbrush, a T-shirt, a pair of silk shorts from a pyjama set I owned, and a towelling robe. Eventually, she took them all, and I led her to the bathroom. I told her to throw out her clothes, and I offered to wash them all.

I waited a couple of minutes outside the bathroom. She cracked open the door, saw me, and started handing me her coat, dress, cardigan, tights, and bra. Without warning, she opened the door fully, dressed only in a pair of grubby white panties. She stepped out of them and handed them daintily to me, showing me a generous amount of thick pubic hair.

"These panties as well. And I think you've had your birthday present!" She said as she closed the door on her naked body, with a girlish giggle.

I stuffed all of her clothes into the washing machine and started it on the highest temperature. I heard the shower running upstairs. I cleared away the plates and drank another brandy. I felt tired and made my way to bed. I changed into a T-shirt and shorts and sat on my bed. She was obviously enjoying her shower as it took another fifteen minutes before the door opened, and she made her way to my room, wearing the robe (and T-shirt and shorts, I assumed).

"Okay?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

I asked if she needed anything else. She asked for a hairdryer, and I noticed her attractive fair hair, which had replaced the matted brown rope I'd seen earlier. I gave her the hairdryer, pointed in the direction of my spare room, and told her I was off to bed (via the bathroom).

I set my alarm for two am when I knew the washing machine would be finished. I flopped into bed and turned off the light. I was just drifting off when I felt the presence of someone in the room. I imagined it was a dream and tried to ignore it.

But I couldn't ignore my duvet being moved and a naked figure sliding into bed beside me, nor the hand starting to explore my torso. Abby, smelling somewhat more fragrant than when we'd first met, came closer, and we kissed. Small pecks and then passion, bursting forth from both our loins, drove us into an intimate embrace. She was completely naked, and I enjoyed touching her soft, delicate skin. Her arms, neck, shoulders, breasts, tummy, legs, thighs. She did likewise, her hands exploring beneath my T-shirt, running her hands through the lush mat of hair on my chest. Then inside my shorts, cradling my balls in her hand, before moving to my cock, now fully awake and erect. She rubbed my cock in her tiny hand, arousing me as I sought her nipples in my mouth, making them erect as I sucked, licked and flicked both of them in turn.

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

She lowered herself to my crotch and pulled down my boxer shorts. With my cock in front of her face, she started to tease me with her mouth, licking up and down my shaft, around my balls, and finally taking my length into her mouth. She was so small; I marvelled at how she fitted my cock into her mouth and held it deep without so much as a single gag. She started bobbing her head up and down, giving me a fantastic blowjob. Occasionally, she would release my cock and use her tongue liberally around my cock, balls and ass. I said I was close to coming, but she refused to stop, until I had felt that magic moment when your balls tighten and pelvic muscles propel a mixture of fluids called semen. She took it into her mouth, and continued licking and sucking as I released spurt after spurt. She cleaned every drop, making sure she swallowed all of my cum. When she was satisfied she had everything, she raised herself, and we cuddled again.

We talked, quietly. Told each other about us. I turned on my light to better see her. She was gorgeous with a fresh face, clean hair and a stellar body. I took full opportunity to explore it with my hands. I started on those breasts, kissing them. At the same time, my hand reached between her legs, exploring, expecting a hairy mound. But instead, I felt a clean-shaven pussy, with soft baby-like skin. I looked into her face.

"I found a razor in your bathroom and shaved my hairy cunt. Just for you."

I started to finger her, opening her slit, finding her juice, using her natural lube on my fingers to enter her, slowly finger fucking her. I needed more, so I lowered myself to her pussy, opening her legs wider, then kissing the newly shaved pubic mound. I licked inside her, opening her slit with my tongue, tasting her juices, then focusing on her clit, gently licking with the tip of my tongue and sucking with my mouth. Tongue and mouth on her clit, fingers fucking deeper and harder inside her.

At the Northern end of her body, her pleasure was quite evident. She moaned every time my fingers sluiced inside her vagina and when I stimulated her using my mouth. She arched her back as she started to orgasm. I eased back with the action but kept her 'on edge' until she couldn't take it any longer. She pushed me away, unable to take any more. My mouth and chin, coated with her juices, were soon wiped clean on the duvet.

We cuddled as her orgasmic waves subsided, but lapsed into silence as her breathing returned to normal. The silence was broken by those two words every guy wishes to hear.

"Fuck me!"

She helped me get hard again with another light application of mouth on my cock. When I was fully erect, I maneuvered her to a doggy position at the edge of the bed. The light was still on, and I admired her lithe, sensuous body. I stood behind her, my cock in my right hand. Moving forward, I stroked my cock along her slit, enjoying the responses from her body as I brushed her clit, her lips and perineum. I held off the penetrative thrust as long as I could. I wanted it desperately. She wanted it desperately. But I enjoyed the foreplay, too. I wanted to continue, but eventually, I cracked and positioned my cock directly at her vulva and thrust hard, causing her to 'yelp' loudly.

I held it still, deep inside her, making sure I hadn't hurt her. Slowly, I withdrew, then pushed back inside, gently this time. Again, I held it there, savouring her tight, hot, wet cunt around my shaft. Then I started to thrust. Really slowly to start, but getting marginally quicker. It felt sublime, and moans from Abby indicated the feeling was mutual. I thrust twenty or so times, then withdrew. I knelt on the bed, offering my cock to her mouth. She took it hungrily, seemingly relishing her own musky juices. With some reluctance, I left her mouth and returned to her exquisite pussy, licking it before re-entering her and thrusting once again.

I had thrust into her a few times when the alarm sounded.

"What the fuck!" I thought.

Then I remembered the washing machine. I turned off the alarm, with Abby complaining she wanted to be fucked hard. I obliged her. We changed position after that. I pushed her gently onto her back on the bed. I instructed her to hold her feet in the air, and I entered her with her feet over my shoulders. Penetration was deep and satisfying. I fucked her hard, deep and fast. I was going to cum. I didn’t ask where she wanted it and had decided to finish in her cunt, but at the last minute, I remembered the earlier blowjob and her sucking me. So, I withdrew and offered my cock to her mouth. She took it and sucked it deep and was soon rewarded with another mouthful of my hot salty sperm.

We lay back, exhausted. After five minutes, I got up to empty the washing machine and hang up her clothes to give them a chance to dry. Abby followed me down. We were both naked. We sorted the clothes, and Abby suggested another drink. I poured another two small brandies, and we sat in darkness, naked on the lounge sofa.

"How many times have you fucked on here?" she asked.

I wasn't sure, but I guessed it would have one or two more 'notches' as she knelt before me and started to suck my cock once more.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments