Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Piano

"Music and sex have a lot in common, practice and attention to detail make both better."

7
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words

This is for you. You know what a special place you have in my heart.

I don't quite know how to explain it, but you are a wonderful person, beautiful of heart, body, and soul, and I so totally love the idea of my words giving you pleasure. It feels like every key I press is making love to you, and I want your pleasure badly, I want you to feel every sensation of every thought. I really want my words to stimulate your mind and arouse your body until my thoughts through my words become your thoughts, and act through your hands to love you until you fall asleep from the relaxation of multiple orgasms.

I know you don't like to talk about it, but I also know that you crave the delightful sensations of arousal, the ache that my words make you feel. It is beautiful, I love making you feel like that. I love knowing you feel it.

Nothing to be shy of, something for us to celebrate, for we both love to ache, and knowing that my words do that to you makes me feel it too. Not as strong as if we were sharing it together, but strong nonetheless. And I want that for you, I want your eyes darkened and full of the stars of arousal, your tummy feeling waves of intense sensations, your panties soaking with the liquid love my words evoke, your nipples hard and tight, ready to be sucked and licked and kissed, and loved with the joy of you.

Feel it for me now, let go, don't hold anything back, let my words make love to you, let my words do more than just arouse you, let them make you cum, and still greedy, cum again. Feel my words in your body as your finger explores your entrance, slips into your warm moist pussy, and rubs your clit with total control and then total abandon. You will cum for me, no for you, you are powerless not to.

****

I remember the day I walked unexpectedly into your living room, late on a Sunday afternoon. I could hear the tinkling of the piano as I walked up the drive, sounds so lovely that my heart seemed to stop beating in order that I might listen more perfectly to the perfect sounds you were creating. I felt a delicious glow in the pit of my stomach, and as I opened the door to enter your house, your music enveloped me, surrounding me in a mantle of acoustic beauty that could only be surpassed by the joy of your radiant smile.

I stood in the doorway and watched while your fingers glided effortlessly over the keyboard. You were singing one of your songs, music, and poetry coming together in perfect synergy. You were a lover, pouring your passion into the object of your love, the piano, and the language of that love was spoken through your amazing lyrics.

As your caresses tumbled across the ebony and ivory keys, the passion of your music lifted me up and carried me away. The sound of your voice reached deep into my heart, it was love, it was joy, it was – making me very aroused. You were. As you always do, even when you are not around.

The piano piece built up to its close, as you unleashed your musical passion, and tumbled softly down to resolve itself in a flutter of soft notes and relaxing vocal chords that reminded me of the soft glow on your skin after we made love. Softly I walked into the room, daring to break the magic by offering my appreciation in gentle applause.

You turned around on the piano stool, and our eyes met. You were wearing that outfit that drives me wild with desire, a dark top, a denim skirt, with your midriff exposed, and your belly button that always gives me a tingle of desire when I see it. As you turned, your legs opened and I could see your pale blue panties that I find so sexy.

I spoke your name in a voice hoarse with arousal.

You smiled, a smile that turned me into molten flesh as you stood up and our bodies flowed together. Our kiss was the personification of pure fire, as every neuron in my sensitive lips leaped into action sending tingling sensations shooting down through my abdomen. My pulse quickened, and my cock began to glow as my pelvis brushed against yours. The passion was almost overwhelming, more so as I knew that you were experiencing similar feelings as you pressed your body into mine.

“Hello,” I croaked.

“Hi,” you said. “Nice to see you again.”

“Nice to see, and feel and touch you,” I replied.

One hand held the small of your back, while the other gripped you behind the shoulders, I pulled you closer as my tongue parted your lips, darting inside, seeking the sensitive places that would make you tingle with excitement. Your hands were behind me, stroking up and down my back in gentle and loving movements.

Still holding the small of your back, your skin bare to my touch, and yielding to my desire. I began brushing the back of my other hand past your right ear, down across your neck, and up over your chin, gently caressing your ear lobes, dangling earrings dancing against your neck from my touch. A soft moan escaped through your nose, and my lips still covered yours, my tongue still probing your mouth.

“I am so glad you are here,” you said.

“I am glad too,” I said. “Your music is so beautiful, as are you, and I want us to create our own symphony.”

I knew you liked that kind of talk, linking sexual pleasure to music was a sure way to get you aching and wet.

“You say the hottest things,” you said.

“I do my best,” I said. “And I meant that with all my heart.”

“I know,” you replied, kissing me.

For a few moments, your tongue entered my mouth, touching me in palaces that seemed to set off little sparklers in my mind. Then, our lips separated, and I shifted my focus to nibbling on your chin. Moving up, I drew your lower lip in between my teeth, allowing it to escape softly, and setting up tingling ripples as it went.

“Nobody ever nibbled my chin before,” you said.

“Should I stop?” I asked, knowing you liked it but wanting you to say so.

“No, please never do,” you said. “I feel it in a tonne of tingles.”

Neither of us spoke further as I kissed your neck, nibbling as I went, little moans that seemed to have lives of their own arose from somewhere among our mutual passion. The sounds served to increase our ardor, and by now you could feel my fully erect cock pressing against your pelvis. The knowledge of my excitement increased the flow of your own juices, as you felt the familiar wetness in your panties.

I know how much you love that sensation, and I know you feel it now as you read this. I always say that your wetness is our love and lust made manifest. Feel it now as you remember, be greedy, feel it all, and don't hold back, just let it take over your body and mind.

Leaning back, my cock pressing fully into you, I stroked my hand down across your breasts, touching them softly through the soft material of your top. I recall reading somewhere that it is not the notes that make the music, but the pauses between them. I was sure that this also be applied to making love, and I am sure I am not the first to have that thought.

With this idea in mind, I looked into your eyes, darkened now with arousal, and moved my lips toward yours. Before our lips met, I paused in my movement, for just a moment, and as our eyes met I let you see the love and desire that mingled together inside of me.

The pause heightened the passion of our kiss. I looked into your eyes, and then drew your upper lip into my mouth, nibbling it softly as I let it slip away.

“I need to taste that tummy of yours,” I said, breaking off the kiss.

“Be my guest,” you replied. “And take your time.”

I went down on my knees and kissed your bare tummy, tasting your skin with my tongue. I did not hurry, I kissed all over, especially around the edges of your belly button where I know you are sensitive.

You know how much I love your tummy, don't you? As you are reading now, run your hand over your tummy, imagine it is my touch, and how much I love the sensation of my hand on your belly. I love your belly button, it never ceases to give me a tingle, even when I just see it in a photograph.

“I am in love with your tummy,” I said. “It is just so beautiful.”

“Ha,” you joked. “You only love me for my tummy.”

“True,” I admitted. “And of course, everything else too.”

Kissing downward, I began to push down your denim skirt, pausing, looking up at you in the eye, and softly nibbling each little bit of skin that was exposed as the skirt slid lower.

I shifted the focus of my attention as I took your hand, and drew each finger into my mouth in turn, nibbling gently on the pad of each finger, the sensitive area of your finger that feels the piano keys as you play. You felt the hot wetness of my mouth, and the sweet tingles as I nibble.

“You know that feels nice,” you murmured.

“I am your body musician,” I said. “Your tingles are the musical phrases.”

“There are plenty of those,” you replied.

After another long lingering kiss, I moved my attention back to your top, which fell away in a snap to reveal your pretty breasts, with the hard nipples that I take such delight in teasing. I kissed and nibbled my way down to the edge of your breast. I pushed down your denim skirt all the way, and it dropped in a pile on the floor.

I love paying attention to your sensitive breasts, so I opened my mouth, paused briefly to look up into your eyes, and then I drew your nipple very slowly into my mouth. My tongue made little circles around your nipple, and I drew it into my mouth, nibbling it softly at first, then harder.

“I think I love your nipples too,” I said.

I kissed my way down to your belly button again, nibbled all around it, and worked my way up to your other breast, where I nibbled and licked around the areola, finally drawing the nipple in, and biting softly all around it. As I continued biting and sucking your nipple, my hand slid slowly down your side, feeling the smooth texture of your skin as it went. At your hip, it slowly, sensuously brushed across your hip, met your panty line, and slipped underneath.

“Fuck,” you gasped. “Nice. Feels nice.”

I could feel the heat, and a little soft moan escaped my mouth as my excitement and yours grew together in unison. You could not suppress a long low moan as my fingers brushed across the delicate, silky wetness of your pussy lips. You know that your wetness always excites me, and I could barely suppress the desire to enter you at that moment.

“I so want to be inside you,” I said. “I love loving you so much.”

“Any time,” you replied. “I am wet, hot, and willing.”

“Only willing?” I asked.

“More than willing,” you replied. “I’m greedy for your hard cock.”

“I like that,” I said. “My hard cock is greedy to be inside you.”

You fumbled with my belt, and with a little help from me, my pants fell to the floor. I stopped what I was doing for a moment, and tugged off my underwear. My hard wet cock was freed from any restraining garments, and it stood fully erect, completely engorged. You gasped softly as you reached for it, pausing to catch my eyes before reaching out to touch it.

“As hard as steel,” you smiled at a familiar joke.

Your hand was on my cock, and I was lost in loving you. The deep and sensuous fire that your touch on my cock, and my touch on your wet pussy, ignited in me was almost overwhelming. My cock was as soaking wet as your pussy, and your fingers stroked the glistening clear liquid around my cock head, sending sharp jolts of electricity up my abdomen. I hoped that my touch against the edge of your clitoris had the same effect on you.

Your sigh told me it did.

We wanted to relax and take it slowly, but the excitement was tangible. We were all over each other, lost in passion, writhing through space in a cloud of unbelievable sensations. It was hard to know where I stopped and you began, my passion and yours blended together as if a single sensation traveled over both of us.

Soon, it was impossible to do anything else except enter you. You turned around, leaning on the piano; your buttocks and hot, wet pussy were the most exciting sight I had ever imagined. I stepped toward you, my cock erect and purple with lust.

“Take me, my love,” you said. “This hot pussy is all yours.”

I pressed the slick head of my cock against your waiting entrance and pausing for a moment, I pressed it gently and it slipped softly between your swollen lips.

“Oh god,” you moaned. “I feel so full.”

Half of its length was inside of you, and I started to withdraw it slightly, before pressing it in again. It went further, deeper, and you gasped with pleasure as you looked around and caught my eyes. Slowly, ever so slowly I pressed deeper into you. I paused at the end of my stroke and withdrew just as slowly.

“Stop stopping,” you yelled. “Just fuck me. Fuck me nice.”

Reaching under your body with both hands, I took each breast, and stroked your nipples, pulling them outwards as I thrust firmly but slowly into you, and releasing them as I pulled out, before repeating the process again and again, slowly, deliciously slowly.

“Oh you fuck me so nice,” you said. “Fuck my pussy. Fuck me.”

“Fuck you where?” I asked, knowing full well you liked to reply dirty.

“Fuck my fucking cunt,” you squeaked. “My cunt, my cunt dammit.”

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

You were moaning then, and I increased the frequency of my thrusts as you arched your back to meet my passion. I moved my right hand down your belly, across the softness of your pubic mound, to the area above your clitoris. Slowly, I moved your pubic mound back and forth in unison with my thrusts, sending sharp waves from your clitoris up through your breasts. My thrusting cock alternatively filled you up and relieved the pressure of fullness.

“So close,” you said.

“Tell me when,” I said, though you know I love you telling me when you are going to cum.

“I need to cum,” you squeaked.

“I shall make that happen,” I said, fucking you harder and moving my fingers around your clit.

Your breathing was coming in moans and gasps and was becoming increasingly erratic and uncontrolled. I could hear your gasps deepening, signaling that you were close to orgasm.

My own sensations were also getting stronger and I knew that if I didn’t make a pause then, I would explode into you. But I didn’t want to do that yet. It would be much better for both of us if we wait a little longer, build it up, and hold it back, build it up, and hold it back, before allowing ourselves the ultimate joy of mutually bringing ourselves to a tremendous orgasm.

I held back, slowed down, and very, very slowly, I moved my cock into you.

“Noooooooooooo, I want to cum!” you screamed. “You are such a tease.”

“Not quite so fast,” I said. “You can feel more. Me too.”

I could feel your entire pussy with my cock, as it slid like a greasy, burning rod into you. My eyes watered in pleasure, but I could feel the orgasm slipping slowly away. I moved a little faster, wanting us both to stay on the edge of the orgasm as long as possible. We repeated this over and over until our faces were as wet with tears as our genitals were with the fluids of our love and passion. We hovered on the edge of orgasm, building it up, and letting it subside just slightly, before building it up again.

“You are killing me,” you said. “But it is a bit intense.”

“Yes, intense is the idea,” I said, barely able to speak.

“So..... close.... now, a-fucking-gain” you moaned.

Soon it became too intense, and I felt that you too were really ready to feel the orgasm to its fullest. I moved your clitoral area with my hand to intensify the sensation, and I could feel you stiffen as the orgasm approached with fierce intensity.

To keep from shooting my cum, I squeezed my cock and lower abdominal muscles as hard as I could. As you screamed your orgasmic scream, I felt my orgasm lift me up, and plunge me entirely within your passion.

“Cumming,” you screamed.

At that moment it seemed as if we became as one, but I continued squeezing, holding back, until I somehow felt that your part of our joint orgasm is reaching its peak, and then I let go of my muscles. I shot my hot sticky load of cum inside your pussy then.

“I’m cumming in you,” I moaned.

“Cum, yes, cum, cum, fucking cum,” you screamed. “Fucking cum in my cunt.”

All the tension that I had thus built up was released in a few seconds, and my orgasm was so powerful that I almost felt like I had disappeared inside of your beautiful body, and become one with you. It seems like I can't stop cumming, and from your moaning, I know that we are 100% together at this moment.

“Still cumming,” you whispered. “Fuck, so nice. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.”

You remember that, don't you? I want you to think about it now as your fingers play over your body, teasing your nipples, feeling your belly button that I love so much, down to your pussy, soaking wet, teasing your throbbing clit. Feel it now, feel my lust and love for you, and take yourself to the edge. Control, though... stay at the edge where I like to hold you sometimes. Like I did after we came down from our orgasm.

Remember how, after we rested a bit, I took you across my lap, sitting on the floor on top of your blue skirt?

Remember how I gave you your treat, and remember how greedy you get when you know I am going to do it for you? I love making you cum with my fingers while I look into your eyes and control every sensation you feel. And I love how you love it.

I held you sideways across my lap and pushed open your legs a little so I could access your pussy, still soaking and throbbing from our shared orgasm. Your lips were slippery as I played around your entrance, tugging and pulling your lips, all the while, looking into your eyes.

“How does it feel when I tug on your lips like this?” I asked as I tugged on your pussy lips, and twirled them between my thumb and finger.

“Nice,” was all you managed to giggle, your eyes locked on mine, and wet from the pleasure and the greed of your desire.

I slipped two fingers into you, and you gasped at the unexpectedness of it.

“I want to make you cum. Shall I?” I asked.

“Yes, fuck me with your fingers the way I like it,” you replied. “Please?”

You had a look of eagerness in your eyes born from knowing that I was in control, that I was not going to make it too quick, and that you were going to love each and every sensation. Because you knew I would make you enjoy it, it is the nature of my love.

I love it when you are like that, and my own aching was already building, fresh precum dripping from the end of my semi-erect cock. I love the way touching you like that, giving you your treat, makes me feel.

After fingering you a little, moving my fingers in and out slowly, and looking into your intensely aroused eyes, my cock was hard and throbbing again.

“Should I rub your clit, the way you like?” I asked. “Tell me if you want me to.”

“Yes, please rub my clit,” you replied. “Make me feel your love through your fingers on my greedy little clit.”

I stopped all movement.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Fuck, yesssss!” you exclaimed. “Rub my horny clit. Can't you see in my eyes how much I want you to?”

“Yes, I love your greedy, horny eyes,” I said.

Slowly, I began to rub your clit, side to side at first. The look of gratitude and intense pleasure in your eyes was instantaneous.

“Thank you,” you said.

I moved my finger over your clit, varying the pressure, speed, and direction of movement in response to the look in your eyes, and the sound of your sighs. I know it is a cliché, but I played your body like a piano.

I could see that you were getting close to the edge from the moisture and loss of focus of your eyes, and the flaring of your pretty nostrils. I slowed down a little and eased up the pressure just enough to get you right to the edge without taking you over.

You confirmed that I was doing the right thing.

“Oh my, I am right on the edge,” you said.

“Hm, I am not sure I am ready for you to be on the edge,” I said, slowing down and almost letting go of the pressure altogether.

“Nooooo!” you cried. “Fuck, I like the edge. Keep me there.”

You moved your hips to try to retain pressure. I smiled and took you right back to the edge so fast that you almost slipped over, the look of pure pleasure on your face and the intensity of your moan alerting me to the need to hold you back a little.

You gave me a dirty look, seems you were ready to cum, but at the same time, I knew how much you love me playing with you like that, holding you there on the edge and teasing you with my fingers, my look, and my words.

“I nearly allowed you to cum there,” I said.

“You tease me,” you said.

I was not sure if it was a complaint, a comment, or an order. I took it as the latter.

“Yes, I tease you,” I agreed. “I want every bit of pleasure that you can feel because I can feel it right alongside you.”

“I like that, it’s hot,” you said. “Empathy.”

“When you are on the edge, I am aching as you well know,” I said. “We make such a good team.”

“I love it,” you said. “But I could just cum right now.”

“Not without my permission, and my finger on your clit,” I said, frustrating your efforts to cum by just stopping for a few seconds.

You were about to scold me, when I suddenly applied pressure and rubbed your clit fast in the up-and-down motion that you love. Your mouth opened wide, and you moaned at the intensity of it.

“Fuck I want to cum so badly,” you moaned as you got closer.

You looked me in the eye with that 'fuck me till I cum' look, and your breathing went out of control.

“I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, now,” you moaned, your eyes almost turning up in your head from the pleasure.

“Yes, you are gonna cum. Because I am gonna make you cum,” I said.

You forced your eyes to focus on mine as the orgasm started.

“I … am … cum...ming...right...now. See it in my eyes,” you said.

“Oh my,” I replied.

“Cumming,” you said forcing your eyes to stay focused.

I moved my fingers slowly to make your orgasm last longer.

So intense was the look of pleasure on your face that I nearly came along with you. My cock was throbbing, and waves of pleasure washed over me. I drowned in the pleasure in your eyes.

You couldn't hold the look any longer, and you tilted your head back and screamed your pleasure.

I knew that I could control that orgasm with my finger movements. I wanted a long one for you, so I alternated slowing down and speeding up my finger movements.

“Ohhh, I'm still cumming,” you said. “Don't stop yet.”

Your orgasm continued a little longer under my control.

Finally, you arched your back, your breathing totally out of control, as the final waves of the orgasms washed over you.

Slowly, I let my fingers move away from your pussy, pulling you close and just holding you while you come down. I licked your juices off my finger, the finger that had just given you such intense, loving pleasure.

Of course, I had a problem. I was now hyper-aroused, my cock was dripping precum, and it was hard and throbbing, and dying to be inside you. But not yet, you were too sensitive.

Aware of my situation, you reached out and touched my cock, squeezing him gently, now it being your turn to look into the eyes of my pleasure. Every touch and movement you made, looking into my eyes, sent waves of loving pleasure throughout my body.

“I could just cum,” I said.

“Oh no you don't,” said you in retaliation.

When you bent to take my cock into your mouth, you stopped and looked at me with an evil glint in your eye.

“Should I really suck your cock?” you asked.

I couldn't speak, I was burning with anticipation. All I could do was nod my head and say one word emphatically.

“Yes!” I enthused.

You took the head of my cock in your mouth and ran your tongue around and around the sensitive glans, knowing full well how much it was making me burn with pleasure.

“So fucking nice,” I said. “It’s burning.”

It was all I could do to stop myself from thrusting into your mouth and just cumming. But I wanted more. Much more. So I let your tongue give me intense pleasure, and I held back despite the fact that it would be so easy to cum in your mouth.

You know me so well. You took me to the edge, and you kept me from cumming for what seemed like ages. I was floating in a land of pleasure controlled by your tongue and lips.

“It is my turn to beg now,” I said.

“What goes around comes around, my love,” you replied.

“Please can I cum,” I said.

At some point, I came to reality long enough to realise that you were touching yourself with one hand. I love how you can be insatiable at times. Insatiable is the best.

Slowly, and reluctantly, I pulled my cock away from your mouth. I stood up and took you by the hand pulling you up with me. I pushed you back against a bare patch of wall, parted your legs with my knee, and slowly pushed my cock into your soaking pussy.

You gasped as I filled you up, and pinned you against the wall. I grabbed your wrists, and held your arms over your head, as I fucked you against the wall. Pressed my pelvis against your clit, making you feel the pressure, as I kissed your lips, my tongue in your mouth, my teeth sucking your lips into my mouth.

Looking into your eyes as I fucked you, I could see the look of surprise and pleasure mixed together. I had not fucked you like that before, holding your wrists hard, your arms over your head, greedily fucking you like we were teenagers behind the school dance hall.

Somehow, despite the postural difficulties, I managed to get my lips onto your nipples and sucked and nibbled them as I fucked you against the wall.

I looked into your eyes, and I could see that you were on the edge.

“I'm gonna cum. Cum with me,” you pleaded. “Please cum with me.”

Who could resist such an entreaty? I pressed harder, the pressure of my pelvis against your clit, my cock filling you up, you were soon beyond the point of no return.

I love watching your orgasm take over you, love seeing you give into its pleasure. As soon as I saw that, I was gone too, cumming with you, my own orgasm matching yours in both intensity and duration.

Slowly, pinned against the wall, you came down from the orgasm, and put your arms around my neck. Your love was overwhelming.

Without saying a word, I picked you up and carried you to the bed, collapsing together, a tangle of arms and legs, we dozed. Of course, we were not done yet. This was going to be one of those insatiable days. I just knew it.

“Fuck that was fucking nice,” you said sleepily.

Remember that now and cum for me my greedy, horny love.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments