Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agenda

"Agendas combine, desire takes over."

46
17 Comments 17
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is my take of the first meeting with my “Mr. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Grey” when I find him. X"

A wicked smile crossed her lips as she felt the admiring, unsolicited stares from the young security guard at the reception desk. The four-inch, sexy heels she’d chosen for today clacked enticingly across the highly polished floor of the building's foyer. Knowing how good her arse looked in the prim yet figure-hugging business suit, she gave it a little wiggle for fun, delighting in teasing the young man whose gaze she could feel all the way to the executive lift. Little did he know that hidden beneath the drab suit was a silk black basque and lacy-topped black hold-ups.

As she waited for the doors to open, she glanced at her reflection and was very pleased with the look she had achieved at such short notice. Subtle yet sexy lips, smoky eyes, and long blonde hair piled on top of her head, revealing the dip and length of her neck. Her svelte yet curvy figure was alluring in all the right places- understated sexy.

The lift arrived, and the mirrored doors slid apart to reveal an empty space, the elegant decor of the reception continuing there. She turned as she entered and pressed the penthouse button, catching the security guy's eyes still on her; she blew him a cheeky kiss and winked, giggling inwardly at the blush that infused his chubby cheeks. Leaning back, she enjoyed the quiet swooshing of the mechanical whir as the lift ascended to the top floor. A loud warning sound pinged, and the obligatory voice droned her arrival. Silently, the heavy doors slid open, and she stepped into the plush surroundings of the executive offices.

The usual bustling sounds of an open-plan office pealed around her as she approached the rather stern-looking lady at the reception desk; she confirmed her appointment and was offered a hot or cold beverage; she declined both and perched on the edge of the voluminous sofa in the waiting area. Leafing idly through this month's Cosmo, she watched the comings and goings of the busy office from beneath her sooty lashes until she heard a door open and her name called. “Ms. Croft."

The man that greeted her was tall, slim and devastatingly handsome, with broad shoulders, dressed casually in snug jeans and a crisp white shirt which showed his light tan. A light stubble was evident and his smile slightly lopsided as he clasped her hand in his long cool fingers, hazel eyes glinting in the sunlight which streamed through the vaulted glass roof.

“Please, come this way, I’m delighted to meet you in person at last, I think both our agendas can be completed in person rather than the countless emails back and forth.

With a wickedly mischievous grin, he whisked her through the heavy doors to his office, with an over the shoulder instruction to the stern receptionist.

“Vivienne, we absolutely do not want to be disturbed.”

Not waiting for an answer, he swung the door shut and turned the lock. Taking in the not ostentatious decor, she strolled to his desk and stroked the smooth warm wood, breathing in deeply as she counted his long strides toward her, turning just as he reached her.

Ravenously, they all but fell into one another’s arms, lips searching frantically for their quarry. Passion swarmed through them as they kissed deeply, tongues entwined, tasting one another fervently. Hands exploring, hurriedly undoing belts, buttons and zippers. Desperate to touch naked skin. Parting briefly, they took one another in breathlessly, her skirt in a rumpled heap on the floor, jacket flung over his leather chair, she in only exquisite lingerie, stockings and heels, his shirt undone revealing a muscular torso.

They had imagined this moment several times over, since those first tentative messages had been exchanged.

He had spent the morning impatiently waiting for the hours before she arrived to go by, unable to concentrate on work or anything for that matter. Twinges of excitement, thoughts of their first real intimate moment, had led to countless uncomfortable long minutes, His cock swelling in his denim jeans as he thought of her in his arms, naked, his mouth wherever he chose it to be.

She’d desperately been quelling the swarm of butterflies and lustful twinges when she thought of him, naked between her legs as she’d made her way across the vast city in an Uber. Trying to politely engage in conversation with the very talkative, if slightly erratic, driver .

Elaprincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elaprincess

Her confidence oozing now after that animalistic kiss, she brazenly looked down at the evident bulge in his jeans. Evidently, the feeling was mutual, and the steamy messages were about to become reality at last.

He pulled her to him once more and buried his face in her neck, breathing in deeply, inhaling the musky aroma of her perfume. Her arms wrapped around him, her fingers gliding up his body, removing his shirt and then down, pushing his jeans over his slim hips so he could step out of them. Kissing her neck up to and across her jawline, he crushed his mouth onto hers, parting her luscious lips with his tongue so he could explore her mouth fully. Pushing her back against the desk, his hands explored the full length of her exquisitely curvy body. Fingers roving playfully over the soft skin of her breasts that spilled from the cups of her basque, then gently unhooking the intricate clasps that held the satin bodice together. Releasing her beautiful milky breasts to allow his thumbs to roll over the stiff nipples he found there.

She moaned softly, her long fingernails raking up his back to his hair as she pulled him closer, kissing him with more hunger as desire burned through her, the intoxicating spicy aroma of him thick in the surrounding air. He clasped both her hands in his one large hand and placed them over her head. Pinning her securely to the desk as his mouth dropped to lick and suck her taut nipples, flicking them with his tongue, nipping them lightly with his perfect teeth. His other hand stroking the soft flesh of her thighs, spreading them wider so he could stroke and tease her smooth damp velvety pussy lips with his strong long fingers.

Her pussy opened for him readily as his fingers probed further. Exalting in the sweet nectar, he found as he slowly entered her silken entrance. Delighted to hear her purr as his fingers curled, and he found the secret to open her fully and send spasms of pleasure all through her now quivering body. Releasing her hands, he sank to his knees, his face level with her juicy, slick folds. He started to lick and suck her puffy pink lips, dipping his tongue in lightly to lap up trickles of her lust. His fingers still inside her, he flicked his tongue over her swollen love bud.

Her hands are in his hair, pulling him again to get closer, deeper, her hips writhing in perfect time with his fingers and tongue as he takes her to the brink of ecstasy. With one last lick, suck and flick, he removes his mouth and fingers, standing now. His hands grip her hips and he pulls her towards him. His cock hard, dripping, glistening with jewel like pre-cum, he pushes into her drenched tight pussy, which envelops him, pulling him deeper into the hidden depths of her. Her long legs wrap around his back, her ankles cross, and the killer heels fall from her feet with a soft thud onto the thick carpet.

As they thrust together in perfect harmony, their fingers entwine and their mouths meet again, tongues dancing together in blissful unison. Moans escape them as their orgasms build, and they take each other to the pleasure precipice that rocks through them. As he plunges deeper, he circles his hips, eliciting deep moans from her, his cock pressing on the little rough wall that pulses and throbs, sending waves to every part of her being. With one final thrust, his load shoots in hot spurts as she clamps around him tightly, every limb trembling, the walls of her pussy clenching his cock tightly, milking him for every last drop. Her back arches and her nails dig deeply into the flesh of his arse cheeks as they cum together. Their kisses drowning out the loud moans they cannot withhold.

They cling together as the waves slow, gasping for breath, rocking together as the fierceness of their first fuck softens, passionate hot kisses turning into sweet tender ones. He strokes her cheek and brushes the damp tendrils of hair away from her face as she traces the stubble on his jawline. Eyes locked, they smile and laugh softly as their rapidly beating hearts quieten.

Voice husky with emotion, she whispers, “I think our Agendas are completely in tune, Mr. Vince.”

He playfully grabs her arse and slaps it, “I’m in complete agreement with you, Ms. Croft and may I suggest we adjourn to my private bathroom to freshen up and discuss further.“

Arms entwined, they cross the vast office, giggling softly as they enter the luxurious en-suite.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments