Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cleaner Saves The Day

"My cleaner provides comfort in an hour of need"

64
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My girlfriend and I had moved into our first flat about a year ago. A promotion for both of us at work led to an increase in money. To give us more free time, we decided to use some of our newfound wealth, hiring a cleaner once a week. I left the hiring to my HR department, my girlfriend Helen. We used the time saved for additional nights out and, more importantly, nights in.

I met the cleaner for the first time when I was working from home one week. She was called Zlata, an East European. She was about twenty-seven, dark-haired, five foot four inches. She had a cheeky smile, a pleasingly curvy figure, and she seemed to have a way with a duster and mop. She spoke reasonable English, and I chatted with her, although she cut our conversation short to get on with her cleaning. I saw her briefly before she left, her three hours of work having been finished.

Over the next few months, I saw her occasionally when her cleaning days clashed with my work at home days. One such day, she knocked on my door and asked, somewhat sheepishly, if it would be ok to have a shower after she finished as she had to go out immediately after work. I readily agreed and asked if she needed anything (I was thinking of helping wash her back).

Unfortunately, she didn’t need my help, and I returned to my desk, nursing a somewhat swollen member. She had, however, forgotten a towel and she called out from the bathroom door if she could borrow one. I grabbed a clean towel from the airing cupboard and offered it to her through the open bathroom door. It was open just enough to glance at her quite attractive body, including a nicely shaved pubic area.

Our occasional meetings continued to offer a little flirty promise for several weeks.

Meanwhile, my relationship with Helen worsened to a point when she left me and moved in with a girlfriend (shortly before she moved on to a new boyfriend). The breakup left me very depressed, lonely, and feeling very sorry for myself. I took a week off work, but that only served to deepen my depression. I was watching daytime TV when I heard the front door opening. Thinking it might be Helen returning, I jumped up, but of course, it wasn't. Instead, there stood Zlata, looking quite sultry. She got to work immediately in the bathroom. Ten or so minutes later, she reappeared, interrupting my viewing of an old episode of 'The Antiques Roadshow.'

"Where is Helen?" she said in her clipped accent.

I explained that we had parted and she had left the flat. That I was now alone and quite lonely. She offered her sympathies, but after a few more consoling words, she returned to her duties. I turned my attention, somewhat soberly, to the 'Roadshow'. A victorian bathing dish was the final item on the show, and as the well-known theme tune commenced, I went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I knew Zlata liked her caffeine fix, so I made her a cup of dark and strong Columbian coffee. I was about to take it to her, when she appeared in the kitchen. She offered her thanks as she accepted her drink and leant on the back of a chair.

"You don't very happy sound," she said. "Maybe I help you."

I was intrigued and quite excited. But I wanted her to be a bit more specific.

"How do you mean?"

She continued, "You give me little tip each week, I help you be pleased when you find another girlfriend."

It wasn't the best English I'd heard, but I understood roughly what her proposal was.

"How will you please me?" I asked.

"I show you," she said.

With that, she moved towards me, still holding her coffee. She knelt in front of me, raised her hands to my belt, and unfastened it. Then my shorts, which she pulled down to my ankles. My boxers followed shortly behind. In contrast, my cock headed in the opposite direction. Zlata kept her eyes on my cock as it completed its trajectory. She raised her coffee to her mouth and took a large swig. She swallowed, first her mouthful of coffee, then my cock.

Helen hadn't been a fan of oral sex, and I hadn't had a decent blowjob for years. Therefore the feeling of entering Zlata's hot mouth was just sublime, in every respect. She was good. Licking, exploring the veins, ridges and contours of my cock, then taking me deep into her mouth.

I was in seventh heaven, but I wanted to enjoy it in comfort. I pulled her to her feet and led her to my bed. I lay down, my cock now vertical. I told her to take off her shirt, and she happily complied. Her breasts were supported by a large, functional bra. As she went down on me again, I reached around and unfastened it.

As the blow-job continued I caressed her breasts, running my finger around her nipples which were quickly becoming erect. She was taking me deep, just the way I liked it, and had found a pleasing rhythm. When she used her hand to fondle my bollocks and asshole, I came in a rush, ejecting a month's worth of my hot, salty sperm into her mouth, then her face and black hair. As my ejaculations subsided, she looked at me and smiled. With her fingers, she scooped up the cum, and transferred it to her mouth. She seemed to relish the taste and swallowed as much as she could get.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

"Enjoy that?" she said.

I couldn't answer but just offered a weak nod. She stood, breasts still exposed, her body as sexy as fuck.

She made her way to the bathroom, presumably to clean up. In contrast, I lay there, in blissful contemplation of what had just occurred.

Zlata reappeared a few minutes later, still topless. She sat on the bed, and explained I could have a repeat performance whenever I fancied it. We came to a deal regarding a little extra on her wages.

Our business concluded, she reached for the bra, lying on my bedroom carpet. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her gently towards me. We kissed passionately, and I reached for her breasts, caressing them, then moving down to her breasts and kissed them. I sucked the hard nipples into my mouth, licking with the tip of my tongue.

My hand now started the exploration of her body. She wore baggy trousers, much like pyjamas. My hand invaded the trousers and I felt the material of her panties, much like her bra. I pressed on her pubic mound, feeling great heat. I rubbed her through the material of her panties. Then emboldened by her moans of pleasure, I went down her panties, feeling a patch of light pubic hair. I located her vaginal lips and gently rubbed up and down, before parting her lips. She was wet. Very wet. My finger slid inside with no resistance. I slowly started to finger fuck her. She arched her back as I continued to arouse her.

Suddenly, I let her nipples fall from my mouth. I pulled down her trousers and her pants, to expose her pubic mound with a cute triangle of fine black curly hair. I pushed her legs apart and caught, in my nostrils, the aroma of sex. A strong, pungent, musky aroma. I looked with awe at her sex. It was perfect; from the y-shape of her inner thighs, her perfect labia, the beguiling triangle of hair pointing towards her inviting vagina and her tiny puckered ass hole.

When the spell finished I leant forward, breathed in her aroma and kissed her pussy. My tongue licked her lips. Up one side and down the other. I continued teasing her, then parted her lips with my tongue, pushing inside, tasting her freely flowing juices. I turned my face to explore deeper with my tongue. Then slid it down, over her perineum, and around her ass.

Her first loud outburst, including the F-word, came next as I licked around her anus.

Then I made the return journey, but extended my trip to finish at her clitoris, which by now was very engorged. I took the bud into my mouth and gently suckled it. More swear words. As I continued, she started to climax, her body arching as I licked her. I edged her, maintaining her orgasm without taking her over the limit. When she pushed me away, I knew she had had enough.

I offered her mouth my cock, which she seemed keen to suck. It was hard in seconds. I raised her legs, and positioned my hard cock at the entrance to her vagina. I rubbed it up and down.

"For fucks sake, fill my fucking cunt," she said.

Which, I felt, said it all. I pushed and entered her body in one slick move. I pushed as far as I could and held it there. I withdrew. Waited. Then penetrated her again, this time starting a mechanical rhythmic thrusting. My efforts were accompanied by a leitmotif of moans, swear words, and whines as I fucked her. My thrusts increased in force, in speed. We changed places, to a doggy position, then she pushed me onto my back and impaled herself onto my cock. She fucked herself with abandon, I was the passive party. She orgasmed again and again.

Finally, I joined her in this climatic performance, and started pumping my sperm deep into her pussy.

She fell upon me, both our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. We kissed, and held each other tight, until the sweat started to condense and we both felt cold. I looked into her face and whispered the word 'shower' to her. She nodded, and I carried her to the bathroom. We showered, a long, hot, steamy shower.

And finally, I got to wash her back.

We became regular lovers, and she spent many nights with me. I asked her to move in, but she refused. I never ever got to go to her flat. Eventually, she told me that her mother wouldn't like it. We both laughed and laughed and laughed.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments