Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ingredients Of Desire

"The forbidden meeting of an employee with management."

14
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After months of applying and countless interviews, I finally landed a job at a restaurant, even though I had promised myself I would never return to working in the restaurant business again after multiple bad experiences in this field. I was desperate to find work within a declining economy. 

 I received a call from the owner telling me that my shift started at 11 am and I was dressed in all black. So it was fifteen minutes to 11 am when I pulled into the parking lot and looked in my car mirror to ensure I looked professional. A few moments later, I was standing in front of the counter and introducing myself to my new Manager named Leticia; the dark-haired, slim-figured Latina asked me to follow her to the kitchen so she could introduce me to the rest of the staff as well as get any additional information and paperwork done.  

I followed her and met the rest of the streamside from me; the restaurant had a total of twenty-five staff members, including a mixture of cooks, wait-for team, and hosts. She told me to meet her in her office in the back room for a follow-up interview and to get all the information related to my job as a Host. Once in the room, she told me about the first week. I will work with her at the host stand to learn the job before taking over the responsibility. 

She turned around and searched her filing cabinet to find all the necessary paperwork and schedules. I could not help but look at her ass as it swayed side to side and jiggled just the right way when she moved or bent over. I swear she could sense me looking and purposely stuck her ass out and wiggled it up and down. 

I watched it ripple like the effect that happens when a drop falls into the water and felt myself getting instantly hard and readjusted to get more comfortable.  

Finally, she turned around and said, "So do you understand your responsibility or have any questions for me?"  

I came out of my daze and replied, "Just the one. What does my schedule look like." 

She took a moment to look at the schedule chart and said, "Well, since you are only a part-timer, I will need to figure out the times and days you work, and I will text you the details, so if that is it then kindly follow me to the front of the house so we can get started." 

Over the next few weeks, I worked closely with her to learn every aspect of my new job, greeting the customer, leading them to their table, introducing them to their waiter or server, and supervising the front-of-the-house staff.  

Once Leticia felt I had a firm grip on the job, she left me to my own devices but reminded me to come to her for anything at any time. I worked four days a week for eight hours, getting friendly with my coworkers and sometimes hanging out with them outside of work. 

I got the feeling that Leticia was trying hard to get me to notice her but in a not-so-subtle way, like suggestively walking in front of me, calling me into her office for hourly updates, or sometimes when she and I were working the floor together she would brush up against me "accidentally" by either swiping her ass on my leg or bumping into me then smiling and walking away. 

It all came to a head on my day off when I got a text from her asking me what I was doing, or if I wanted to come over to her place to hang out, I was slightly hesitant since she was technically my boss at work. 

Still, she had a plan to get me to agree. The following text I got blew my mind. She sent me a topless pic of herself with the caption, "If you come over, then this is all yours, Papi." I instantly got hard looking at the pic, but little did I know she came fully prepared to play hardball. My phone went off again, and she sent me another pic.

This time, she was bent over her bed with her legs spread, looking back at the mirror while she rubbed her pussy with another caption that read, "Don't you want it, baby? Look how wet I am." 

I got even more complex, which I thought was impossible, yet my cock was standing tall like a mast on a ship. Millions of thoughts, scenarios, and questions were playing around. On the one hand, I would get to fuck a beautiful woman, and on the other hand, she was my boss, which means if something went wrong, I would be screwed, but I decided to take her up on her offer and texted her back that I was on my way.  

She texted me her address, and after driving for about thirty minutes. I finally reached her front door. She told me to park around the back so her neighbors do not get nosy. I pulled into the back parking lot, parked my car, and waited for her to give me an all-clear text when her roommate left for work. I waited about five minutes before she gave me the all-clear, I got out and she said, "The key is in the planter to let myself in and get comfortable, and she will join me in a bit." 

I unlocked the door, announced myself, went in, and sat on the couch, waiting for her to join. She came in wearing a robe, and I stood up to greet her as she walked towards me. I couldn't help but admire how hot she looked. Her beautiful smile was plastered on her gorgeous face, and the robe hugged her hourglass figure like a glove, her hips swaying side to side, her ass rippling, and her big tits bouncing with each step. 

I started getting hard as I smiled and said, "Hey!" She came and gave me a hug and I had to adjust myself, so she does not feel my boner; I could feel her getting closer as if she knew what I was hiding because she let go of me and looked down. 

"Wow looks like someone is ready to go," as she gently touched my hard dick and gave me a long passionate kiss that I reciprocated. I put one hand on the back of her head and one on her back before both hands travelled to her ass and I gave it a few good, hard squeeze.  

SarayWinter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayWinter

She pulled away and giggled saying, "Ohh Papi you like my ass?  

I smiled and spoke, "Ohh you have no idea how enamored I am by your big, sexy ass."  

she laughed and we went back to making out; I picked her up and tossed her onto the couch before I climbed on top of her, kissing her lips and neck as my hands went into her robes and played with her tits causing her to moan into my mouth. 

I moved down her body, using my teeth to open the knot keeping her robes closed and kissing her stomach, licked her belly button, then moved back up and kissed and licked between her tits. I stood over her and took my hoodie and t-shirt off as she looked up at me, spread her legs, and put her hand down her panties rubbing her pussy. 

She said, "Come on, Zai, look how wet my pussy is for you."  

This turned me on even more as I moved her hand away and practically ripped her panties off and dove in to eat her out, starting out with soft, light licks and kisses to her clit, and lips before I sunk my tongue in and out at a gentle rhythm. Hearing her moan, and groan from the pleasure, her hands ruffling through my hair and pressing down each time I hit a sweet spot. 

She gasped and yelled out, "FUCK! Right there, keep eating my pussy Papi it feels so good, more please, Ayi I'm about to cum."  

I ate her out faster and deeper as her body tensed up from the pleasure building up before she screamed and came hard. I gave her pussy one last kiss, lifted my head up, and looked at her as she was laying on the couch shaking from the orgasm that passed through her.  

"Are you ready for the main event?" I asked her as she nodded; I smiled as I lined my cock up to her wet, slippery entrance. Slowly drove my cock into her. she gasped as her pussy lips parted to make way for the tip of my cock. 

She moaned, "Mhmm fuck me, Papi. I want to feel you deep inside me." 

I started moving faster and deeper into her with each thrust, she moaned louder and louder until she was practically screaming in a mixture of Spanish and English. In a short time, I started going the hardest, fastest, and deepest I could for five minutes, kissing, licking, and sucking her tits. 

She kept screaming, "Right there, baby, right there, keep going. I can feel you filling my pussy up with your big cock; AYI Papi, use my pussy; I want you to make me cum. 

My smile got bigger and more sadistic as I listened to her moan and beg me to keep going; I started playing with her tits squeezing, kneading, and twisting her nipples as I tried to rearrange her pussy. 

I felt her pussy starting to tighten around my cock until it was in a vice grip, and she screamed, "I'm cumming, Papi, I'm cumming!" As she squirted all over my cock and couch, I watched as her body shook and twitched violently from the orgasms hitting her. 

After a while, her body stopped shaking and she looked up at me as she rubbed her pussy, and said, "Fuck, Papi, I've never had anyone make me cum before let alone twice in one go, but I want to ride your dick."

So laid back and let her climb on, she started by grinding her hips on my cock without putting it in then she kissed me as she continued to grind her pussy on my cock. Then she lifts herself up, took my cock into her hand, and started stroking it before she impales herself on it and starts to ride my cock slowly at first. 

I put my hands on her waist, and she started going faster and harder, her head flipped back as she moaned louder and louder mostly in Spanish, "¡Fóllame Papi, fóllame así!" Her moaning in Spanish turned me on even more.  

I started kissing and licking her tits as she bounced feeling her fingers tangling into my hair as she pressed my face deeper into her tits and said, "Yes, keep going your cock, and tongue feel so good." 

I lifted her up and started pounding her pussy like a piston faster and harder each time, watching her tits and head bounce, she tried to moan but she could only whimper as I used her pussy like it was my own personal fleshlight.  

After some time of merciless pounding, she screamed, "I'm cumming, Papi," and squirted all over my cock and the couch.

I gave her about a second before shoving my cock in and starting to pound her pussy again hoping to cum deep inside her. At this point, I was lying on the couch with her on top of me and I told her to start riding my cock again as I played with her tits, squeezing, kneading, and pinching her nipples. She was riding my cock like a woman possessed, moaning, and begging for more as her eyes roll back into her head. 

I could feel the pressure building up inside me and I told her that was cumming. 

I grabbed hold of her waist as I thrust hard and deep into her at a slower pace, feeling the pressure build increasingly before I grunted and like a volcano erupted inside her, but I kept the slow, hard, deep thrusts going. I kept my cock inside her until I unloaded every drop of cum into her unprotected pussy and she lifted herself off me and I saw my cum stream out of her like a slow, moving waterfall. She staggered a bit as she got off me and the couch and as she stood up, she said, "Fuck, Papi, my legs feel like jelly."  

She tried to walk, but she stumbled and fell onto the couch. I immediately became concerned for her and held her and said, "How about you just lay down and rest for a bit."

It took her about an hour of rest before she was ready to go again, and she spent most of it riding my cock in different positions.

Published 
Written by gerardbutler13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments