Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naughty List or How Santa Brought Pleasure Instead of Coal this Christmas

"Anna's Christmas wish is to find a man who can make her feel alive and desirable. As if on cue, there comes a knock at the door - it's Santa!"

42
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was Christmas Eve, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring—except for one horny young woman. Anna was lying in bed, thinking about what she wanted for Christmas, and what she wanted was a man. A real, flesh-and-blood man, not some battery-operated toy. She wanted someone who could make her feel alive and desirable, make her feel pleasure beyond anything she'd ever experienced before.

Given with no strings attached, the gift of pleasure is what every woman wants for Christmas—a pleasure that one man, in particular, could bring her. Anna had all sorts of dirty wishes and fantasies, and she knew just the man to make them come true: Santa Claus! She had been fantasizing about Santa all year long—not the jolly old man from the fairytales, but the one with a big, muscular body and piercing blue eyes. She wanted him to slide down her chimney and make all her Christmas wishes come true. Not only that, she knew just how she wanted him to make her feel: deliciously naughty! Her desire was to be devoured by Santa, to be consumed by him with an uncontrollable passion. She wanted him to take no prisoners with her body and take everything she had, leaving her raw and aching for more.

Now that Christmas was finally here, Anna couldn't resist the temptation to try to seduce him. She started by leaving out a plate of cookies and a glass of milk on the fireplace, along with a note that said, "For Santa—I've been naughty this year."

Then she slipped into something more comfortable — a black lace teddy—and climbed under the covers to wait.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. Could it be? Could it be Santa Claus? Anna jumped out of bed and went to the door, and sure enough, there he was! At the threshold of her doorway stood a tall, hulking man with a noticeable pouch in his pants. His appearance brought with it a certain aura of adventure and danger—the tight red pants, a black leather belt, boots that sparkled like stars in the night sky, a white shirt unbuttoned to reveal a tuft of black chest hair—all that captivated her attention. His face was wrinkled but handsome, with bright blue eyes and a wide smile. The white beard and mustache gave him a sage look, but a mischievous glint in his eyes made Anna think he had a playful side. He wore a necklace made of jingle bells, which jingled merrily when he moved. When he saw that Anna was alone, his eyes lit up with a smoldering, sensual fire. 

Anna felt her cheeks heat up as she imagined what he might do if she were to invite him inside. The man she desired stood mere feet in front of her, but still a world away. She could hear him breathe and feel his eyes on her. Her heart began to pound and a familiar hunger spread from her belly throughout her being. The moment she saw him, Anna knew she was in trouble. There was something about the way he looked at her that made her pussy wet.

Anna tried to tell herself that he was just a harmless Santa. Even though he didn't have a sack of gifts with him, his bulge tented the front of his suit, and she knew he had brought her a special gift. As the cold air hardened Anna's perky nipples, which were visible through the thin, lacy material, Santa's gaze fell to her breasts and his bulge had grown. Anna couldn't help but stare at it, knowing the size of his package was about to take her breath away.

"Oh, my goodness!" she exclaimed. "It is you, Santa Claus! What are you doing here?"

"I've heard you've been a naughty girl this year," Santa said. His voice was deep and husky, sending shivers down her spine.

Anna knew she had been very naughty this year. She had been caught stealing, lied to her parents, and skipped her classes. But she didn't care—she liked being bad, and she knew that Santa liked bad girls. And Anna couldn't wait to show him just how naughty she could be.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

"Oh, yes," Anna replied. "Very naughty," she added, feeling a flush of excitement spread across her cheeks.

"You know what happens to bad girls, right? They get punished," Santa said.

"Punished?" Anna whimpered and her body tingled with anticipation as she heard his footsteps approach.

"Oh, yes," Santa said as he entered her home without being invited.

He reached out and stroked her cheek, then traced the outline of her lips with his thumb. As he leaned closer, he whispered into her ear, "They get spanked."

Anna gasped as Santa grabbed her wrists, sat on the couch, and pulled her over his knee. His hand smacked her bare bottom hard, causing her to yelp in surprise and arousal. She tried to ignore the bulge pressing into her stomach, but she could tell he had a massive cock under there, and she wanted to feel it. As Santa spanked her harder, she squirmed against him, her pussy wet with desire. Anna had no doubt that she deserved this punishment, but that didn't stop her from enjoying it.

Santa continued to spank her until she was panting and dripping with need. Then he stood up and carried her to the bed. As soon as he placed her on the bed, Santa began unbuttoning his suit. Anna knew she should have stopped him, but she couldn't bring herself to. She was curious to see what he looked like beneath all of that red fabric. As he undressed, she got a better look at his body. He was muscular and tan, with a thick cock that was already half-hard. Anna licked her lips as she imagined what it would feel like to have that inside her.

He must have read her mind, because the next thing she knew, Santa was on top of her, his hands wandering all over her body. He kissed her deeply, hungrily, and she could feel every inch of him pressing against her. Anna kissed him back eagerly, melting into him as their mouths moved together. His hands slipped under her lacy lingerie and found her bare breasts, making her moan in pleasure as he caressed them. Then he reached down and took off her panties.

Anna gasped as his fingers entered her pussy, and his tongue brought her clitoris to throbbing life. She surrendered to him eagerly, wanting nothing more than to be consumed by his desire. As she writhed in ecstasy, Santa's tongue lapped at her pussy as if it were the most delectable treat.

Then he climbed on her naked body, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "Now, let's see if you can be a good girl," as he pushed his throbbing erection deep inside her willing, aching pussy instead of putting the coal in her stocking.

When he entered her, Anna felt alive. Santa pushed his cock all the way into her wetness, thrusting himself deep inside her. As he pounded her pussy, Anna was moaning uncontrollably, unable to resist the pleasure that was washing over her. Santa wasn't gentle, and she didn't want him to be. She wanted him to take her hard and fast, making her come over and over again until she was screaming for more. And that is precisely what Santa did. With each thrust, he drove her higher and higher until she was trembling on the verge of orgasm, and then she fell over that edge into pure bliss, yelling out his name as she did so. When Santa saw Anna's face contort in pleasure and her pussy convulsed around his cock, he let go and poured his cum inside of her like a raging avalanche tearing through a valley.

Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, sated and content, knowing that they had just shared the most erotic Christmas ever.

Copyright © 2022 by E. Moon. All rights reserved.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments