Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School Trip

"One young teacher falls for a student on a school trip abroad"

29
20 Comments 20
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

As she stood on the battlements of the old city, Hannah felt her smile smirk at the edges. She couldn't help it. She could feel his semen trickling out of her, gathering in her purple cotton knickers. She tried to concentrate on the map, working out how to get back to the square from here.

“Come on, MIss. It’s freezing. Which way is it to the restaurant?”

She turned and faced the group of unruly teenagers in front of her.

“Right, come on them. Anthony, you lead the way. Head down towards the church.”

She watched as Anthony grinned at her, bowed and replied, “Yes, Miss,” before turning and heading off down the steps towards the McDonalds slap bang on the edge of Wenceslas Square. She watched Anthony’s arse as he walked. She almost licked her lips as she remembered gripping it less than an hour earlier.

Her mind fought, as it had so many times before about the moral, ethical and legal dilemmas of sleeping with one of her students. None of that seemed to matter now. They were in love, she had decided. He had said so last night, and again this morning, as he pressed up against her in the tiny bathroom, his fingers curled inside her. She was sure she could hear herself squelch everytime he shoved his fingers deeper inside her.

Anthony was almost eighteen, she reasoned with herself. He wasn’t even one of her pupils. She didn’t teach him so therefore she wasn’t in a position of authority over him. She knew these were flakey arguments and people would condemn her but what did they know. As she watched him giggle and laugh with his classmates, she knew she couldn’t wait to get him into her bed.

“Come on Hannah, I don’t know about you but I could do with a coffee.”

Hannah turned and smiled at her friend and colleague Josie and together they shepherded the group of upper sixth pupils into the restaurant.

It had seemed a laugh when Josie suggested that Hannah accompany her on the School trip to Prague. Josie was bringing her A-level History class to study the effects of communism and try and get some context to the Cold War and what had occurred after the collapse of the USSR in the 1990s. Hannah had quickly agreed as the school would pay for the flight and accommodation. This was only Hannah’s second year teaching and it was her first school trip out of the country.

She had found being a teacher was harder than she had imagined. At twenty-four, she was really only a few years older than the A level Art students she taught and she found herself overstepping boundaries on more than one occasion. Whether it was because art was such a time consuming and individual process or whether it was because she allowed the students to hang out in the art rooms in between classes, she quickly found her art room had become a social hub for the alternative, quirky and creative pupils in an otherwise authoritarian secondary school.

Hannah did nothing to dissuade the pupils from hanging out there. She liked being one of the gang and apart from being the only one not in uniform, could easily have passed as a teenager. She wore her hair in plaits and liked to dress in bright multi-coloured tops and dresses, “To add a splash of colour,” she told the pupils.

She had noticed Anthony almost straight away. He called in most lunchtimes to hang out with his friend Mark. They were both in a band and Anthony, naturally was on vocals. He had charisma and Hannah found herself chatting away about music with him as Mark sat nearby, concentrating on his sculpture.

“You know, Miss Lynch,” Anthony told her one lunchtime. “We’re playing in the Rose and Crown on Friday night. You should come and watch.”

Hannah smiled and told him she would love to. Mark looked up from his sculpture and with a dismissive roll of the eyes commented, “We are only the support group. It’s no big deal.”

He shot a glance at Anthony as if he was angry with him for inviting her. Just then, Josie called in and Hannah thought no more about Mark’s reaction.

“Hannah,” Josie begged. “Would you be able to help me out. I need another teacher to accompany the 6th form on the trip to Prague next week. Do you have your passport?”

“Go on, Miss. Come with us.” Hannah glanced at Anthony as he said the words then back to Josie.

“Sure,” she grinned. “Why not?”

----------------------

Hannah wandered around the museum. She had lost interest in the history of post-war Czechoslovakia as she looked from one grainy black and white photograph to another. She had enjoyed the past few days. It had been interesting to watch the pupils out of their normal environment. She had thought Josie would have had a fit when she suggested going to the pub with them, but it had all worked out ok.

Admittedly, Anthony’s flirting had gone up a notch with every pint of Budvar he drank. She still wasn’t sure if it had been an accident or on purpose when his fingers trailed across her crotch as they passed each other in the narrow hallway. Either way, Hannah had been shocked by the reaction in her knickers and the soft almost inaudible moan that had come out of her mouth.

She didn’t know if Anthony had even heard her, he hadn’t looked back or seemed to react in any way. Hannah had sat and finished her pint as she watched him. He would look over every so often and with every glance, Hannah realised she was lusting after him. She had already visualised him naked. His cock would be slim and hard, not too big, not too small... But just how every Goldilocks liked them, just right.

“Are you a fan of the politburo, Miss Lynch?”

Without turning around, she knew Anthony would be grinning, head tilted.

“I was always more of an anarchist than a communist when I was growing up,” she sighed.

“From rule breaker to enforcer, what a come down.”

Even though she knew he was goading her, she couldn't resist rising to the bait.

“I can still break the rules, Mr. O'Donnell,” she giggled.

“Prove it.”

His whisper seemed to reverberate around the building. She felt everyone had turned to look at her.

“How?” she felt herself whisper. Her heart pounded, her tongue darted out of her mouth to moisten her lips which had suddenly felt so dry.

“Follow me,” he whispered and without a backwards glance strode across the floor to the restrooms in the far corner. Hannah glanced around but no one seemed to be giving her the slightest bit of notice so she quickly followed him through the door.

She stopped and looked around, he was hanging a ‘closed for cleaning’ sign on the door before locking it. He took the few steps necessary to take her in his arms and kissed her. She felt her defences crumble as the moisture leaked into her purple cotton panties. He lacked finesse but that didn’t matter. Right now, all Hannah could think off was that cock inside her. The frustration she had felt last night was still so raw, so needy and as he kissed her and unbuttoned her jeans.

His hand cupped her purple cotton panties. She blushed as she felt his fingers touch the wet patch in her gusset. As he kissed her, his stubble rubbing her chin, she felt his fingers inside her panties. They brushed the neat triangle of pale blonde hairs as they probed at the opening to her sex.

Her fingers gripped his ass, squeezing the firm cheeks as she kissed him. Then, copying him, her fingers opened his jeans. Her hand caressed the outline of his cock through his shorts. She heard him gasp as she unbuttoned his boxers and slipped her fingers inside.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

She felt it pulse in her hand. Her fingers brushing the soft curls as her nails grazed his balls. She pulled his cock, his big, hard, throbbing cock out of his shorts and held it as she broke the kiss and stared into his eyes.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

He gripped her by the hips and turned her, pulling her towards him as she watched herself in the mirror above the sink. Her hands steadied herself as he lined his cock up against the entrance to her wet, needy sex. There was no foreplay, she knew that at eighteen all Anthony wanted was to shove that big hard throbbing cock deep inside her.

She knew it was wrong but oh sweet mother of god, the sensations he produced as he slammed that cock inside her blew any doubts away.

She was surprised at how ready she was for him. When her boyfriend fucked her, she needed plenty of foreplay to get herself wet and lubricated but Anthony seemed to only have to open her jeans to get her dripping. She gasped as his cock pushed inside her. He shoved as deep as he could. She felt his groin press against her ass before he pulled out and slammed back in again. This was just the kind of rough hard fuck Hannah wanted. She watched him in the mirror as he fucked her. Her woolly hat lay in the sink in front of her. Her plaits swung in rhythm with his thrusts.

She pushed her ass back against him, signalling she wanted it harder. She circled her hips, grinding her ass cheeks against his crotch as he filled her sex with his cock, his wonderfully big hard teenage cock. She looked into his eyes. She knew he was close. She could feel his fingernails digging into her hips as he pulled her to him.

With a garbled cry, He went rigid. His fingernails dug into her flesh. He bucked and jerked and then froze. She felt it inside her. Rope after rope of his hot spunk filled her. That was all it took. Her insides spasmed as she dropped her head down onto her arms and bit her jumper to stop herself from screaming as she came on his cock.

She felt him slide out of her. She picked herself up and turned and kissed him as he tucked his cock back inside his boxer shorts. With a jiggle of her hips, she pulled her own panties and jeans up. Wooley hat back on her head, she checked her reflection one last time before the two of them slipped out of the toilet to rejoin the group.

----------------------

Hannah was one of the last to board the plane and she couldn’t help grinning and shaking her head as she saw Anthony has somehow managed to end up sitting in the aisle seat opposite her. As the plane took off, she could feel him staring at her. Whenever she raised her eyes from her book, she saw his eyes flicker away from her. After twenty minutes of rereading the same page, she gave up, put down the book and turned to look at him.

The big brown eyes, the lopsided grin, the tousled hair. It was all too much.

“Is the book good?” He asked with a smirk. “If you’re not reading it, can I borrow it. I’ve finished mine.”

She picked it up and handed it over to him. As he leant in to take it from her, he whispered, “Come on to the back of the plane. I’ve something to show you.”

He got up out of his seat and headed towards the back. Hannah sat and waited for a minute or so then unclipped her belt and quickly headed to the back of the plane after him. The door to the toilet was slightly open and as she approached, it opened wider and she slipped inside, straight into Anthony’s arms.

“This is stupid,” Hannah protested. “We could get caught so easily.”

“Ssssssh,” Anthony placated her. “It’s ok, no one saw you.”

He leant in and kissed her on the mouth. Her defences crumbled as lust took over and her hands slide down to unbuckle his jeans.

“Could you not have got a bigger room?” she giggled as she sat on the toilet seat, pulling Anthony towards her as she pulled his jeans and boxer shorts down past his knees.

That gorgeous, delicious big thick cock pointed straight ahead. She leant forward, her mouth open and tongue out. She slowly twirled her tongue over the tip of the fat purple head, scooping the bead of precum into her mouth

“Fuck!” Anthony whimpered. His fingers gripping her blonde hair. She felt him take her plaits in both hands and pulled her towards him, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him. Her blue eyes sparkled as she wrapped her lips around the shaft.

“Oh fuck!” Anthony gasped. “Fuck, fuck fuck.”

Hannah sucked him, her fingers stroked his balls, feeling the soft curls of his pubes as her fingers massaged the firm plums. She felt them tighten at the same moment that Anthony pulled even harder of her plaits. His cock twitched as the first stream of hot salty cum squirted into her mouth. His cock twitched twice more as he grunted above her, she continued to suck his cock and massage his balls until, with a groan, he relaxed his grip on her hair. She moved her head back and looked up at him and grinned. She ran her tongue over her lips then theatrically swallowed his load before standing up and kissing him.

“Later,” she giggled and unlocked the door and walked out into the aisle. She stopped short when she saw that most of the boys in the last couple of rows of seats were turned around, looking at her. She heard Anthony step out behind her and she cursed him inwardly for not waiting longer as she slowly walked back to her seat.

As she slid into her seat, Josie turned and smiled at her.

“Thanks for coming on the trip. I hope you had fun.”

“Thanks, Josie. I wouldn’t have missed it. I think I might have even learnt a thing or two.”

On the coach back from the airport, Hannah suddenly realised there was a lot of noise coming from the back of the bus. She stood up and turned to tell everyone to calm down but was met with a loud raucous cheer and a few wolf whistles. Just then, her phone started buzzing. Message after message appearing. Josie’s phone starts to ring too.

Hannah sat down, confused at the pupils' behaviour and opened the messages. All were asking what was going on and was that really her in the video. She turned to Josie but froze as she heard one half of the telephone conversation.

“Yes, she’s on the bus with me.”

“Yes, I will tell her not to speak to anyone.”

“Yes, we will be at the school in about five minutes.”

She hung up and turned, pale-faced to Hannah.

“That was the Head. She said she is waiting at the school with the chair of the Board of Governors. You are to turn your phone off and not speak to anyone until they speak to you. No interviews or comments.”

“Interviews?” Hannah stammered, “With who?”

“The press. She says she is fielding calls. The bus is to drive around the side of the school. She doesn’t want any pictures of you getting off the bus to get out. Apparently, there is some press already waiting at the school.”

“But, why?” Hannah whispered.

“Apparently, you are the latest internet sensation.” Josie opened up youtube on her phone and showed her the video footage shot on the aeroplane. It clearly showed her and Anthony coming out of the toilet, with Anthony zipping up his trousers. Hannah read the video title. “Teacher and pupil on a school trip.”

“Oh god, Josie,” Hannah groaned. “I feel sick.”

“You stupid bitch,” Josie snarled as the bus drove through the gates of the school.

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments