Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tattooist's Tremendous Tool

"A very intimate tattoo leads to a very satisfying session."

191
33 Comments 33
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is mostly fantasy - the Honu tattoo on my ankle is real, as is "Todd", although that's not his name. He is gorgeous and sexy, but what he's hiding in his pants is entirely from my imagination - but I do know he has intimate piercings! I don't... <p> [ADVERT] </p>yet. Maybe someday those butterflies or something similar will become reality. Maybe even a tiny piercing or two - other than my ears, that is. The thought intrigues and arouses me, and I hope it does the same for you! Thanks for reading..."

Gina had talked me into my first tattoo, a small honu just above my right ankle. Todd, her tattoo artist, was of Polynesian descent, Hawaiian and Samoan, and the honu, or sea turtle symbol, stylized in black ink, was one of his specialties. I’d loved it, and when Gina went back a few weeks later for what would be her fifth tattoo, I let them talk me into my second.

This time, he did a bumblebee, shaded to look three-dimensional, on the back of my left shoulder. It was so realistic that when I wore something sleeveless or backless, it was not uncommon for someone to warn me that there was a bee on me! That was always good for a laugh and was a great conversation starter.

The last couple of sessions he’d been working on my butterflies, by far my most ambitious tattoo, and I was sort of figuring my last… although, you never know! As Gina says, tattoos can be addictive. Now though, when I wiggled, he put his gloved hand in the middle of my tummy and pressed me to the table.

“You have to hold still!”

“I can’t!

He straightened and looked at me. “I’m hurting you.”

“Well, yeah, but that’s not it.” He was tattooing the final butterfly, the smallest, on my smooth mound at the front of my cleft. They rose from there in a swirling column, six total, past my navel and up, each larger than the one below. It had been getting more intense in the last couple of sessions, my tummy far more sensitive than my shoulder or ankle had been, but now, spread before him, naked, with him between my legs as he bent over me, I was intensely aroused. My hips were on autopilot as I humped the air, and I was powerless to stop it.

“I’m going to mess this up if you don’t hold still.”

“I know, Todd. I’m trying.” It was late in the afternoon – we were the last two people in his shop - and I knew he wanted to get out, so I felt bad about slowing him down just because I couldn’t control my libido.

“If it’s not because I’m hurting you, then wha…” I could almost see the realization hit him. “Oh. That. Really?”

I nodded, embarrassed. I was comfortable with Todd, given the amount of time we’d spent together, most of it with him touching my body in one place or another, but this group of butterflies had taken it to a far more intimate level. I was so aroused I was almost trembling; my nipples were hard and poking through my t-shirt, and I could feel the result of that arousal trickling down to my ass crack. If it kept up, I’d be leaving a very humiliating puddle of my juices on his table!

He leaned back and looked at my exposed pussy. I’m sure he could see how wet I was, and probably that my clit was rock hard and jutting, my lips swollen, and he said, “Wow, you’re not kidding!”

“No, I know. I can’t help it. God, please don’t embarrass me any more than I already am.”

“It’s okay, Rayne; don’t be embarrassed. I’ve heard of this happening… just not to me. It’s normal though, I guess, nothing to be embarrassed about. Is it the vibration of the tool doing it?”

“Partly, I think, but also the situation; you, right there, and me, all spread-eagled and exposed, it’s just... even the pain plays a part somehow, it hurts so good!” He laughed, and I went on, “You sometimes rest the heel of your hand right on my clit, you know, while you work… and wiggle it.”

He blushed but laughed. “Sorry. I’m unaware of it because I’m so focused on the needle and ink. That makes you horny?”

“Well, sure. My God! Plus, you’re hovering over my pussy, and you know I think you’re pretty hot.” He was, too, with his walnut brown skin, black hair, and dark eyes. He’s a stud, over six feet tall, muscular, and sexy as hell. He’d featured in a few very steamy, panty-wetting fantasies ever since I got my first honu, and now, alone with him between my legs with me half-naked, in the room he’d locked earlier before everyone left, so nobody could wander in...

“And I can feel your breath on me when you breathe out.” I’d felt his breath caress my aroused sex several times as he bent close, and it was making me crazy horny! I’d been intensely aware of his bulge in our last session when he’d done the butterfly a few inches higher on my pelvis and I’d lain there in just my skimpy (and wet) panties, rolled down slightly to avoid ink stains but still covering my vulva. I was sure he could smell my arousal, but whatever, he’d appeared to be hugely erect, his cock outlined against his thin pants, as it was again now.

“What should we do? I can’t have you wiggling around.”

“I don’t know. Something…” The previous time we’d left his tattoo parlor we’d moved my truck to a quiet spot by the river, and Gina and I had taken turns getting each other off orally, each enjoying several arousal-relieving orgasms before I could drive us home. She said it had almost killed her when he’d done a small spray of flowers on her mound, but she’d reassured me that he was a gentleman about it.

“You want me to give you a few minutes?”

I realized at once that he was offering me a chance to masturbate to relieve the need, which sounded good, but I amazed myself when I said, “Or you could help.”

I heard him exhale sharply, but when I took his rubber-gloved hand and guided it to my sex, something I don’t think he’d have ever done on his own, he touched me willingly – eagerly, even, and I moaned as my hips came back to life. He stroked my puffy lips and stiff clit, and when he pushed two fingers into my eager sex I almost came; when I pulled that hand to my lips and sucked my juices from the smooth glove I think he almost did.

“Rayne, you sure?” When I nodded, he reentered me with the same two fingers, his thumb skillfully working my clit this time, and I came quickly, grinding myself onto his fingers. After I’d climaxed, I slowly pulled his hand free and raised the dripping, blue nitrile-clad fingers to his lips this time, where he breathed in my sex pheromones before enthusiastically lapping up my liquid arousal. When he’d finished cleaning up the glove, I tangled my fingers in his long hair and pulled his face to my pussy.

Wrapping his muscular arms around my thighs, he pulled me to him, burying his face in my cunt as he lapped and sucked at my willing and eager sex. My view was the top of his head and broad shoulders, his thick, shiny black hair, and my thighs on either side of his face as he ravaged me with lips and tongue. It wasn’t the view that mattered, though, and I could feel him entering me with his tongue, wiggling it inside of me. More effective was when he was flicking and licking my mini-hardon, the hard ball of his steel tongue piercing jewelry on my sensitive soft parts working exactly as advertised! I came again and again and then again a short time later before he finally lifted his face and looked at me, my juices glistening all around his mouth.

“Will that keep you still for a while?”

When I shook my head no and motioned for him to get closer, he stepped alongside me. As I cupped his bulge in my hand, I reached across with my other hand and grabbed his shirt, pulling him down for a kiss. His face was redolent with the scent of my arousal, his lips hot and slippery with my juices. I licked his lips and chin as I squeezed his balls, and he groaned.

“That probably will hold me for a while, but I don’t trust you to tattoo me with all this tension in your body.”

He helped me unzip and unfasten him, and when I tugged his pants down enough to free his erection and his heavy, swollen balls I know I gasped out loud. “My God, Todd!”

He wasn’t huge lengthwise, perhaps six inches or a little over, but my estimation may have been skewed by his girth; his was easily the thickest cock I’d ever encountered, and when I wrapped my hand around it my fingers missed meeting by over an inch – and I have long fingers! It explained the impressive bulge, his worn green scrubs pants struggling to hide his hefty dimensions.

“You’re huge!”

“I’m not that big.”

“You’re kidding, right? That’s the thickest cock I’ve ever seen!”

“Well, yeah, I guess I am pretty thick.”

“You guess…” I pulled him to me and licked the tip of his cock, which was peeking out from beneath his fleshy – and pierced – foreskin. He was so aroused that he’d been leaking precum, and he was salty and slippery, the musk of his arousal enflaming my senses, and I could feel my sex clenching with desire, wanting to feel the stretch of his girthy member filling me.

“You want me to take my piercings out?”

“Do you need to?” He had a stainless-steel barbell through his foreskin above and another below the head of his cock, and when I pulled back, retracting his foreskin, they rode up along the top and underside of his thick shaft – and revealed a third, piercing his frenulum, that delicate web of skin just beneath his narrow slit.

“No, they’re fine, but I can if they bother you.”

“No.” I had to open my mouth wide to slip my lips over the fat plum of his cock head, and I could feel his frenulum jewelry on my tongue, the other two, with his fleshy hood pulled back, now riding an inch or so down his shaft, hitting my lips when I took as much of him as I was capable of. It was only a couple of inches, but it utterly filled my mouth, and he began a slow, shallow thrusting motion, fucking my mouth, which I eagerly accepted. I’m not good at taking a cock down my throat – gag reflex – but I can’t imagine anyone taking his thick length that way.

I was lubricating madly, as I always do when I have a cock in my mouth, and when he slid his fingers between my lips and into me, he groaned, appreciating my arousal.

“Fuck, Rayne, you’re dripping wet!”

“Mmm-hmmm…”

“Can I fuck you?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

He slid out of my mouth, and I worked my stretched jaw muscles for a moment and licked my lips as I fondled his heavy balls. “Do you need to take the piercings out for that?” Like a lot of tattoo artists, he had numerous tattoos and a significant number of visible piercings as well as hidden ones.

“Not if you don’t want me to. You might enjoy how it feels.”

“Leave them.”

He smiled. “Fuck…” He moved to the foot of the exam table and pulled me toward him so that my butt was slightly over the edge before lifting my legs, resting them against his chest and shoulders. He’d laid his cock across my mound and tummy while he got my legs where he wanted them, but now he took himself in hand and began to slide the tip of his cock up and down between my slippery, puffy lips, his barbell hitting my clit on the down stroke and the fat head of his cock teasing my opening, pushing and stretching me a bit each time before he slid on past, leaving my eager and willing pussy disappointed each time.

Akisha_Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akisha_Lee

“Stop teasing! I want you in me!”

He grinned. “Yeah, I can tell! Do you always get this wet?”

“Part of that is you; you’re leaking too, you know.”

“I know, but it’s mostly you. I love it!” He held himself against me for a moment, pressing the underside of his fat purple head and his frenulum piercing against my clit as he ground himself on me, and I realized that I was going to come even as the sensations overwhelmed me.

“Ohhh God, oh, God yes, fuck!” I was crying out, my hips pumping and my body thrusting against him, trying to maximize the intense sensations that his hard manhood and steel accessory against my most sensitive place were causing to wash over me, and as I reached the peak of my orgasm, he suddenly thrust forward hard and entered me.

There was a sudden hard pressure, a stinging stretch, an intense burning sensation bordering on pain as his thickness forced me open, but rather than the instinctual reaction to pull away from pain, my body thrust forward to meet him. I was more than ready, copiously lubricated (thank God!), but still, I cried out as the head of his cock and an inch or two of his girthy organ pushed into me, past my tight opening.

When I cried out, he stopped. “You okay?”

“God! You’re so big!”

“I hurt you.”

“No, not hurt, exactly. Just surprised. So sudden, like a battering ram.”

“I should have gone slow.”

“I don’t know if that would have mattered, I just needed to adapt, to take you. It feels good now…” I rotated my hips, moving myself on the portion of his thick cock that was within me.

He groaned and closed his eyes. “You’re so hot and so wet.”

“Good fucking thing I am, for that monster!”

 I continued to gently move on him, knowing I was pushing myself toward another climax when he said, “Tell me if you can feel this…”

He pushed forward, more deeply into me, and I felt an odd but wonderful sensation that I knew was his two bits of jewelry, top and bottom of his shaft where his foreskin had pulled back to, bumping through the first inch of my vagina, the most sensitive part. Once past there I don’t think I could feel them… maybe a little, or I may have been imagining it, but when he pulled back some I definitely felt them glide back out, through that first tight bit.

“God! Yes, I can feel it.” He pushed back in, and I gasped. “Ohhh, that’s weird, but weird in a very good way! That alone will make me come.”

He smiled and began to work himself in and out, short little thrusts that forced the two little barbells into me, then back out, then back in, again and again, just that part of his cock, never going deep and filling me, just skillfully working the tight first inch of me with the steel knobs on his shaft. My hips were moving, synchronizing with his movements to get the maximum benefit of every sensation, and I could feel an enormous orgasm building.

When he cupped his hand over my mound it stung slightly where he’d started the tattoo, but when his thumb found my rigid clit and began its assault, I came so hard that every sensation but his thick, bumpy cock in me and his thumb on me disappeared. I crashed hard into a massive, soul-searing orgasm, and at the peak of it, he suddenly drove himself deep, his thick mass filling me full and his big balls tight to my ass. I saw fireworks, I saw stars, and I think I may have seen God for a moment as my body rose to meet his thrust, slamming my pussy to his groin as I took every thick millimeter of that fat cock, my pussy clutching at it, every muscle in my body either rigid or spasming with pleasure!

All orgasms are amazing, but some stay with you for a while, and I knew I’d be reliving that one for a long time. He held himself deep inside of me as I writhed and squirmed, grinding myself against his groin and clenching around his thick root, and when I finally began to let up, sliding down the backside of my climax, he fucked me.

He took long, deep strokes, his cock filling me, the burn and slight pain of his initial assault now forgotten and pure pleasure taking its place. Not on every stroke, but on many he’d slide out enough that his steel adornments would glide through my tight opening, and then bump across again as they went back in. I wished I could see how it looked when that happened, but I loved how it felt!

“Ohh, God, that feels amazing, those things on you! Does it hurt you when they pull on your skin?”

He smiled and ran them in and out of me a few quick passes. “As wet and slippery as you are? No, not at all. Plus, I’ve had them a long time so my body has adapted.”

“I’ve never felt that before… it works like crazy!”

“Yeah? Like this?” He took several quick strokes using just the couple of inches of his fat cock that would move the piercings in and out of me, and I came hard and fast, and when I did he again drove deep. I think I called him a couple of very unflattering things, but I also locked my heels against his ass and held him deep in me, his balls crushed to my bottom.

Turned out he had great stamina in addition to his amazing cock. I don’t know how many times I came as he fucked me – a bunch – but even as I gasped for air and the room swam around me, I wanted it to go on and on. Nothing good lasts forever, of course, and Todd needed release too, but he caught me off guard when he groaned that he was coming and suddenly pulled out of me!

Before I could react, a huge jet of cum blasted out of him and across my stomach, the front of my rolled-up shirt, and even onto my lips and chin, hot and slippery. A second followed the first, splattering me in semen before I could say, “No, in me! I want it in me!”

I was grabbing for him, desperate to guide it back in, and even though he caught on and moved to reenter me we still managed to get a third rope of cum all over us before he again slid deep. Feeling him flexing and spasming in me, my sheath tight around his thick, throbbing shaft, coupled with the scent, taste, and feel of his cum on me gave me another very nice orgasm as he finished spurting deep inside of my body.

After, as I continued to clench on him and I could feel him pulsing softly with dry spasms inside of me, we tried to catch our breath. I think we were both shocked at the intensity of what we’d done and at how quickly it had escalated into something so powerful.

“That was amazing, Todd. Great cock, and those piercings… Wow!

Looking down at me, his hand on my stomach, he said, “Fuck…”

I smiled. “Might as well, we’re already in position.”

He laughed weakly. “God. We probably shouldn’t have done that.”

“True, but I’m sure glad we did. Do you charge extra for that service, or do I get a discount since I’m the one that ended up all messy?”

“You get a discount, for sure, just for not telling anyone. I can’t believe you’re so casual about it; what would your husband think?”

I reached down and stroked the slippery inch or so of the base of his thick shaft that wasn’t deep inside of me, touching my sensitive clit in the process. “A little late to think about that now, isn’t it?”

He groaned at my touch and pushed in, which made me moan. “It is, yeah. Fuck. Will he be pissed if he finds out?”

“Oh, he’ll find out, because I’ll tell him. If he’s pissed it will be because he wasn’t here to share the experience, or even get nice, warm sloppy seconds.”

“You’re shittin’ me…”

“No, I think he probably assumed, with us doing something so intimate, that this might happen. He was actually more pissed when I got that first tattoo, the honu you did, because I didn’t ask him if it was okay first and he’s always hated them on women. Now he kind of likes them, thanks to Gina and her collection, and he’s been fascinated with the progress of the butterflies.

He was moving very subtly inside of me as his cock slowly softened. It was an unconscious thing, I think, his cock someplace warm and wet and tight and it felt good for him to move it and enjoy the sensations; I was enjoying it too, so I didn’t mention it.

He asked, “Would you mind coming back to finish up that butterfly? It’s getting late, and I still have some color to fill in; plus I want to add a little to the one above it and do some final shading so they’re perfect.”

“Can we fuck again?”

“What, now?”

 “No, when I come back… unless you’re ready now, of course!”

“No, I’m not! Good lord, woman. But yes, sure, I’d love that.” He slid slowly out of me, leaving me feeling stretched and empty as cum trickled down my ass crack. I reached for my panties as he looked at his computer screen for a moment. “Late in the day again, say, next Thursday?”

“Yeah, that’s fine.” I was trying to slip into my panties, still mostly in a reclined position, while trying not to squeeze all of his cum out of me – with only partial success.

He looked at me. “You want to clean up first?”

“And spoil all my husband’s fun?”

“You’re serious!”

“I am, yeah. He loves it, the kinky fucker, but luckily so do I.”

Without me asking, he stepped forward and helped me with my panties, allowing me to get them situated without squeezing my tummy muscles and causing a gush. I knew they’d be soaked in cum before I got home, with it leaking out of me, but that was okay, especially considering all the wet cum stains on my shirt where he’d overshot; I had no way to hide any of that, so I wouldn’t be stopping for any groceries on the way.

He said, “Doesn’t that make you a kinky fucker too?”

I laughed. “I guess it does, yeah. A match made in heaven.”

He was still hanging out the front of his pants, his semi-hard cock drooping all rubbery and thick over his chunky ball sack, dropping an occasional white drop of cum seepage onto the floor. Once I got my shorts fastened and my wet shirt tugged down, I dropped to my knees to suck and lick him clean, enjoying the taste and feel of our love juices.

Once I had him all spic and span, I leaned back to admire his thick, fancy, bejeweled manhood. “I can’t get over how fucking thick you are! That was amazing inside.”

“I was afraid I’d hurt you; I’m usually more careful than that, but you just seemed so… ready.”

I laughed. “Oh, I was! It was a little intense those first few seconds, but after that, holy shit! Hey, can Richie come with me next time?”

He looked astonished. “You’re serious!”

“I am – or you could come over to our place after. I want to show him your piercings, see if I can talk him into something like that.”

“Why don’t we plan on that, if you’re sure he’s copacetic? You think he’d do something like what I have?”

I laughed. “Oh, no fucking way, the coward – plus, he’s circumcised, so he can’t.”

“There’s other shit we can do. I’ll be sure to load some pictures and shit on my tablet to show him.”

“Fantastic. Hey, Todd, you’re not bi by any chance…?”

“I am, yeah, somewhat, if I hit it off with the guy. Is he?”

I nodded. “Very much so. I hope you hit it off.”

He laughed. “Me too. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, taking one last chance to fondle that tree stump of a cock and his big balls. “A beautiful friendship – with benefits!”

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments