Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tightwire

24
16 Comments 16
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Laura Dowd entered her apartment and grinned from ear to ear as she was greeted by moans and slick, slapping sounds of flesh on flesh coming from her bedroom. Her fiancé, Jim, was undoubtedly in her bed watching porn, again. Jim had booked the day off to cook Laura an early dinner so that they could work on the final details for their wedding. Laura left work shortly after one o’clock that afternoon, with the intention of surprising Jim.

Laura became instantly aroused at the thought of feeling Jim’s long, thick cock slide inside her. Planning their wedding had turned in to a much more tedious and stressful experience than either of them had imagined. Laura silently slipped off her stilettos and tiptoed to her bedroom, making as little sound as possible. She wanted to surprise her fiancé, and, hoped to catch him stroking his fully erect cock.

“We both could use a good fucking,” she softly chuckled to herself. Making sure that her voice was not louder than the fucking noises coming from the television in her bedroom.

For a fleeting instant, as she approached her bedroom, Laura thought it strange that the bedroom door was closed. She quickly dismissed the observation as she wiggled out of her tight, body-hugging dress. She needed a hard and intense fuck, as surely as her husband-to-be also needed sexual release. She imagined the look on Jim’s face when she opened her bedroom door and he saw his future wife wearing only a black lace bra and a matching thong.

She was going to saunter seductively to her bed, and climb onto it on all fours with her round, firm ass facing Jim. She would look over her shoulder at him and coo, ‘You pick which of my holes you want to fuck.” With a lusty coo she would order, ‘After you give my ass a good, hard spanking.’

Laura had never been spanked. But whenever she fantasized about being spanked, she would become instantly aroused and her pussy would drip.

Her pussy clenched tight and she shivered with anticipation at the thought of feeling Jim filling the hole of his choice with hot cum. Laura turned the doorknob and slowly pushed the bedroom door open. The sight that greeted Laura made her dizzy and nauseous. It took a few seconds for her brain to process the scene she was witnessing. Jim was on top of a woman; he had her legs trapped and spread wide in the crook of his arms, as he pumped her visibly slick and spread pussy with animal-like vigor - in Laura’s bed.

Laura watched on in disbelief and horror as she slowly recovered from the initial shock of witnessing the man she loved cheating on her. Neither Jim nor the mystery woman was aware that they were being watched. The woman had her face buried in Jim’s chest, and Jim had his face buried in a pillow.

Laura began to shake uncontrollably as her shock turned into rage. She clenched her fists with white-knuckled force and screamed out at the top of her lungs, “How could you? Get out of my apartment and take your whore with you! I never want to see you again!”

Jim rolled off the mystery woman and stared dumbfounded at Laura. The mystery woman shrieked and sat up in Laura’s bed. Laura became more infuriated when she recognized her. It was Cindy, one of Jim’s colleagues from the Law Firm he worked at.

Laura burst out in tears and sobbed uncontrollably when she realized that Jim had probably been fucking Cindy all the time they were engaged. She grabbed the door jamb with both her hands and leaned against it to steady herself on her trembling legs and shut her eyes tight. All the nights that Jim had to work late he most likely spent fucking Cindy.

Jim spoke, but Laura couldn’t decipher a single word that he was saying. She was in a daze. She realized that in that instant her entire life had been changed forever. She felt alone, abandoned, betrayed and despondent, and felt certain she was the world’s biggest fool for not suspecting she was being cheated on. She closed her eyes and felt her heart being shattered as her world as she knew it came crumbling down around her and turned to dust.

Laura gathered up all the courage she could muster, she threw on her dress, grabbed her purse, and ran out of her apartment. She had no idea where she was going to go. But she knew that she could never step foot inside that apartment - ever again.

 

December - Six months later.

Laura shivered in the subzero Chicago night air as she stepped out of the taxi. The taxi driver released the trunk’s latch and took out two suitcases. Laura paid and thanked the driver. She stood defiantly still against the wind’s sting upon her cheek as she stared at one of the many large glass doors of Chicago’s O’Hare International airport. She took a deep breath and exhaled the air from her lungs slowly. Her breath turned to vapor in the cold air and a strong gust of wind swirled it away.

Laura smiled to herself. In a few hours she would be on a different continent. For the next two weeks she would be a nameless stranger to everyone she crossed paths with. For the next two weeks she would be spared answering the same questions her friends and family had relentlessly asked since they had learned of her cancelled wedding.

Laura gripped the handles of the two suitcases and walked towards the glass doors of her freedom with her head held high and purpose in her step.

She approached the British Airways Airline counter and was greeted politely by a young man. The young man confirmed her flight details and reminded Laura of the two hour and thirty minute layover at London’s Heathrow airport. Laura checked her two suitcases and made her way to the boarding gate with a carryon bag in hand and her oversized purse dangling from the crook of her arm.

With a two-hour wait until she had to board the plane, Laura purchased a coffee and took a seat in the airport’s lounge area. After making the obligatory phone calls to friends and family, to inform them that she was waiting for her flight, Laura took a book out of her purse and settled back in her seat to read.

 

London - Heathrow Airport.

Thomas Enwistle took a deep breath and counted to ten before slowly releasing the air from his lungs. He was looking out at the runway that his plane would be taking off from in a few hours. He clenched his jaw and cracked his knuckles, and swore under his breath. Thomas was terrified of flying. His preferred mode of transportation was driving or taking trains whenever work required him to leave London.

Thomas was a highly sought after architect. The firm he worked at had asked him to fly to Prague in the Czech Republic, to meet with a group of Russian engineers at the request of a Russian billionaire who was determined to build the tallest and most expensive building in Moscow. Thomas had designed the behemoth structure; he thought it to be one of his greatest achievements. The thought of other engineers and architects modifying his design, for the sole purpose of lowering the multi-million dollar price tag, did not sit well with Tom. It wasn't a matter of pride that had Tom dead set against the modifications that would be presented to him. If enough corners were cut in the construction of the building, a catastrophy could be imminent.

~

Laura and the other passengers disembarked the plane at Heathrow. She made her way to the lavatory and freshened up before making her way to the lounge area. Laura purchased a coffee and a sandwich and found a seat. She took her book from her purse and began to read to pass the time until she had to board the plane for the final leg of her flight.

The scent of cologne caught Laura’s attention and tore her away from the book she was caught up in. She thought it peculiar that such a subtle aroma amidst much more prominent scents ranging from food to overpowering perfumes, and the fumes of aircraft fuel would have the most profound effect on her. The scent disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She fought the urge to look up from the pages of her book and scan the crowd for the man wearing the cologne. The whiff she had caught had left Laura wanting more.

Hurtful memories were conjured in her mind; she huffed and discarded the urge to look up. ‘Men!’ she muttered the word like a curse under breath. Laura placed her book back into her purse when a voice over the loudspeakers announced her flight was ready to be boarded.

She made her way to the departure gate and waited in line to board the plane. Laura caught the subtle scent of the cologne again. This time she couldn’t help herself from turning around and scanning the crowd.

A voice snapped her back to the moment. “Next please,” the gate attendant called out. Laura turned back around and made her way to the attendant. As she made her way down the hallway connected to the plane, she looked over her shoulder and scanned the crowd one last time. She chuckled to herself at how she was behaving. ‘Men!’ she reminded herself again.

Laura made her way to her business class seat. The seats were coupled in twos. She draped her three-quarter length, hooded winter coat over her seat and sat down. She took out her book and began reading. Other passengers walked past her and took their seats. Laura caught their movements in her peripheral vision and tried to block out their voices.

A tall, dark figure shuffled slowly past the empty seat on her left. A split second later the scent that had intrigued Laura was in the air. As hard as she tried not to look up at the shadowy figure walking past her, she gave in to her curiosity and lifted her head.

He stopped and looked down at the empty seats in front of Laura’s. She openly stared at his motionless form draped in a finely tailored, dark blue suit. Laura took him in; his dark, neatly brushed back hair, broad shoulders and slim, tight waist were very appealing to look at.

Laura swallowed hard and welcomed the fluttering sensation in her belly. Sexual arousal was a sensation that she had not experienced in far too long a time.

‘Don’t look at his ass!’ she cautioned herself in her mind. ‘If you don’t look at a guy’s ass, you’re not officially checking him out!’

Laura stifled a chuckle at the silly words she had remembered one of her girlfriend’s say to her a long time ago. She let her eyes roam over the man’s ass and smiled to herself. ‘He’s probably a man-whore,’ her mind told her. Her smile broadened and she thought, ‘But damn he looks and smells good.’

Laura kept her eyes glued on the mystery man with a school girl grin on her face. Suddenly, he turned around. Laura cleared her throat, shifted in her seat and shot her eyes back to the pages of her book and turned the page. She only caught a fleeting glimpse of the side of his face.

‘Please don’t sit next to me’, Laura looped the words over and over in her mind, like some mystical chant to ward off evil spirits, as he made his way back towards her. She was in a panic. If the man spoke to her, she would look up at him for only a split second, nod, and go back to reading her book.

“Hello,” he said to Laura and he sat down next to her.

Laura nodded without looking up from her book and muttered back, in a dry, tight voice, “Hello.”

Laura turned another page of her book and waited anxiously if the good smelling man would say anything else to her. The minutes passed between them in total silence. Part of Laura was relieved, but another part of her was, as strange as it seemed to her, flat out disappointed.

A voice came over the speakers and announced the plane would take off shortly and for the passengers to take their seats and buckle their seatbelts. Laura placed the book on her lap and locked the seat belt tightly around her hips. She took the opportunity to shift in her seat and steal a glance out of the corner of her eye at the man’s face that was seated next to her, and get another whiff of his cologne.

His forehead was glistening with moisture; a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face as he fumbled with unsteady hands to buckle his seatbelt. Laura looked at his face longer than she had intended to. She thought him to be very handsome; she didn’t want to stop looking at his face. He looked to be in his early forties. The clanking sound of the metal ends of the seatbelt drew Laura’s eyes to her seating companion’s lap.

When he noticed Laura staring at him, he chuckled nervously and apologized, “I am sorry. I don’t like flying.”

Laura tilted her head to the side and looked into his dark brown eyes. His face was covered in a thin film of sweat. “You’re afraid of flying?” Laura asked. Before he could reply, she muttered under her breath, “That is so adorable.”

“Terrified would be a more accurate description,” he chuckled nervously. “I avoid flying whenever I can. And I can assure you, that for me, this is anything but adorable.”

Laura blushed instantly. She hadn’t intended for him to hear the adorable comment. She cleared her throat and said, “Let me help you, please.”  She unlocked her seatbelt, twisted her body and leaned in towards him; she gently placed her hands on his hands and assisted in lining up the ends of the seatbelt. The two ends locked together and he sighed in relief. Laura inhaled the scent of his cologne and was tempted to lift her head and brush her lips across his cheek. Her belly fluttered again.

“Thank you,” he smiled. “My name is Thomas Enwistle. My friends call me Tom.”

“You are most welcome, Tom. I’m Laura Dowd,” she smiled back. Laura chuckled when she realized her hands were still holding on to Tom’s. “Sorry,” she added, and released his hands.

While the flight attendant was demonstrating the pre-take-off service, Laura touched Tom on his shoulder and whispered, “You are not dressed for maximum comfort for a flight.”

Tom leaned closer to Laura and replied, “I read an article that recommended keeping your daily routine unchanged, and dressing in what you are most accustomed to, when flying. It is supposed to subconsciously alleviate the anxiety associated with flying.”

“Does it work?” Laura asked. Having Tom’s lips so close to hers caused her pussy to clench. She felt moisture begin to build between her legs, and squeezed her knees together. A small shiver ran up her spine.

Tom shook his head. “Sadly, no.”

“May I?” Laura asked and pointed to Tom’s blue and mauve tie.

He nodded. Laura loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his crisp, white shirt. She patted his muscular chest and said, “If you’re going to be anxious during the flight, you might as well be comfortable in your clothes.”

Tom smiled and said, “Thank you, Laura. You are a very charming and very kind young lady. I appreciate your kindness and understanding.”

Laura smiled to herself as she leaned back in her seat. It felt good to her to look after a man again, and have her efforts, regardless how small her gesture might have been, appreciated. The smile disappeared from her face; she closed her eyes and waited for the ugly memories to inevitably return to her. When the hurt returned, it wasn’t as painful as it previously had been.

Laura kept her eyes closed and savored the moment. It had been a long time since the painful memories hadn’t immediately and completely erased any feeling of contentment that had somehow managed to creep inside her. She opened her eyes when she felt the plane begin to move and turned to look at Tom. He was looking straight ahead, his jaw clenched, beads of sweat pooled on his brow, and his shoulders stiff and tight. She placed her hand on his hand that gripped the armrest tight. He was startled by her touch. He turned to look at Laura and smiled unconvincingly at her.

The plane increased its speed along the runway. Tom gripped the armrest tighter. Laura squeezed his hand tighter.

“I love your cologne. What is it?” Laura asked as the wheels of the plane lifted off the ground.

“What?” Tom asked through a clenched jaw and with labored breath.

Laura placed her other hand on Tom’s and repeated the question. “Your cologne is intoxicating. What is it? Who makes it?”

Tom looked into Laura’s eyes and replied. “Burberry. It’s made by Burberry. As is my suit.”

Laura winked at him and replied, “You smell great and look fetching in that suit, regardless if it isn’t the wisest choice to fly in.”

He forced a smile and replied, “I assure you that I feel anything but fetching at this particular moment, Laura. If I may, I would like to add, in the unfortunate event that this monstrous flying machine does not perform as it is intended to, that you are the most stunning young lady I have ever had the good fortune of laying my eyes upon, in addition to being charming and kind.”

Laura laughed and said, “You most definitely may, Tom. We’ll be on the ground again in no time.”

Laura closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. The purging of all the stress in her body that had accumulated over months had left her exhausted.

Laura was awoken by a crackling voice over the loudspeakers. She opened her eyes and yawned. It took her a moment to realize that her hand was still holding Tom’s. She looked up at him and found him smiling down at her.

“Hey you,” she spoke the words lazily and much too comfortably and familiar for the situation. “Oh! Sorry!” she exclaimed and pulled her hand away from Tom’s.

Tom chuckled and replied, “No need to be sorry. You were sleeping so peacefully, Laura. I dared not move and risk waking you. Watching you sleep and the touch of your hand did alleviate some of my anxiety.”

Laura felt her cheeks grow hot. She had slept for almost an hour whilst holding a stranger’s hand.

Tom chuckled at watching Laura’s cheeks flush red. In a gentle voice he whispered, “Who is adorable now?”

Laura laughed. She turned to look at Tom and replied, “You are not a man who…” She caught herself at the last second and stopped herself from uttering the word ‘whore’. She made a production out of coughing and clearing her throat. She patted her chest and apologized, “Excuse me. The air in the cabin is very dry. What I was going to say was that you don’t look like a man that is afraid of flying.”

Tom replied, “Well, Laura, you look exactly like I thought you’d be. I will confess to noticing you as you made your way to the boarding gate. Your gait was light, yet it had purpose. I was especially fond of how your jaunty, blonde ponytail moved in perfect rhythm to your steps.”

A voice over the loudspeakers announced that plane was ready to land and for the passengers to put their seats in an upright position and fasten their seatbelts.

Tom held Laura’s gaze and frowned, “Hmmm. It is cruel that the only flight I have ever enjoyed turned out to be far too short.”

Laura didn’t want to part ways with Tom to never see him again. She gathered her courage and ignored the conflicting thoughts in her mind. “I’m in Prague for two weeks with no itinerary. I bought a ticket on a whim. I needed a change of scenery. Do you live in Prague, Tom?”

Tom smiled and shook his head. “I reside in London. I normally drive or take trains when travel is required for work. I’m in Prague for four days to sort out a time-sensitive crisis of sorts. I doubt I will be able to get away and take you for a proper dinner to show my appreciation for your kindness. But I will shuffle my schedule if you would be interested in having lunch with me.”

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

Laura thought about Tom’s offer for a moment. She smiled and nodded. If she could fly across the Atlantic Ocean on a whim, she could certainly meet Tom for lunch on a whim. They exchanged cell numbers.

Laura and Tom waited for their luggage among the buzzing crowd. They stood close to each other; Laura’s shoulder was pressed tight against Tom’s arm. Laura shuffled her feet and looked down at the floor. Tom placed his hand under Laura’s chin and gently lifted her head. Laura gasped and welcomed his touch.

“I need a drink to calm my nerves, Laura. Would you grace me with your company?” Tom asked.

Laura nodded her reply.

They made their way to a bar in the airport with their luggage in tow. Laura sipped on a glass of red wine and Tom sipped on a glass of whisky as they answered each other’s questions. Laura opened up and poured her out heart when revealing the event that was responsible for the cancellation of her wedding. To her surprise, the usual pain and ugly feelings that had accompanied the retelling were absent this time.

Tom explained his trip to Prague was under the guise of fraudulent concerns. The Russian billionaire was only interested in cutting corners and saving millions of dollars in construction costs if he poured less concrete and used less steel. The Russian engineers he was to meet with were assured to be paid well if they could convince Tom to alter the design of the building.

“What are you going to do?” Laura asked.

Tom chuckled and replied, “I will explain ad nauseam that the basic laws of physics and thermodynamics are not open for interpretation. My integrity, and more importantly, the safety of the work crews and residents are worth more than a few dollars.” Tom smiled and added, “I must be boring you to death, Laura, forgive me. I am sure you have better things to do on your vacation.”

Laura extended her arm and took Tom’s left hand in hers. She stared at his bare ring finger and asked, “You are not married or dating anyone?”

Tom shook his head and replied, “I somehow managed to get lost in my work for far too many years. Many things slipped out of my sight and through my fingers.”

They walked in silence as they made their way to the taxi stand to reluctantly head their separate ways. Tom held on to Laura’s hand as she hesitantly slid into its back seat. When she was seated, he bent at the waist and placed a kiss upon Laura’s hand. Before he could bid Laura a good night, Laura leaned forward and placed a kiss on Tom’s lips.

Laura replayed the kiss over and over in her mind, as she sat staring blankly out of the taxi’s window for the entire ride to her hotel room. She checked in to her room and left her suitcases, carryon bag, and purse next to the door. She disrobed on the way to the bathroom and ran a steaming, hot bath.

Laura caught a glimpse of her naked body in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. She stopped and studied her reflection for a moment. And wished that Tom was with her to see her naked. Laura stepped into the tub and drifted off to sleep.

Hours passed and the bath water got cold. A chill woke Laura from slumber. She shivered as she stepped out of the bathtub, dried herself off, and crawled under the blankets of the bed. Sleep came fast to her.

Laura woke up slowly. She stretched and kicked the blankets off her naked body. She yawned lazily and rubbed her eyes. She turned on to her side and let her arm dangle off the bed so that her fingertips grazed the carpet. A satisfied smile beamed across her face. “I did it. I’m in a place I have never been before,” she proclaimed.

She jumped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then she would be off to explore the city of Prague in search of adventure. “After a big breakfast. I am famished!” she giggled to herself.

Laura was sipping on a cup of coffee when her phone chimed. She dug through her purse as her heart raced when she realized it might be Tom calling her. Her phone displayed that it was her mom calling her. She answered the call and apologized for not calling when she checked in to her room. She assured her mom that she was fine. In fact, Laura was better than fine. She couldn’t wait to get on with her life that had been put on hold since that fateful day.

Laura leisurely ate her breakfast and had a second cup of coffee. The day was young. A thought popped into her mind. It had been years since she had taken pencils and charcoal to paper and drew something. Drawing was one of the few things that Laura did for herself. While she drew, her mind was free. She decided to go shopping for graphite pencils and a large drawing pad. The Museum Kampa was a short taxi ride from her hotel. She could make a day out of roaming the museum and sketch anything that might capture her imagination.

On her way back to her room, Laura asked the hotel’s front desk agent where in town she could purchase graphite pencils and a drawing pad. He provided a Google Map print out of art supply stores and circled one for Laura that was on the way to the Museum Kampa.

Laura rushed to her room, she kicked off her sneakers and rifled through a suitcase for a pair of wool socks, her black thermal leggings, a long-sleeved hoodie, and her high top hiking boots. She wiggled out of her jeans and quickly got dressed. She brushed her long, blonde hair and tied it back tight in a ponytail. She smiled as she remembered when Tom described her ponytail as jaunty. Laura grabbed her winter coat and rushed out the door.

She thanked the desk agent and bolted towards the hotel door to grab a taxi. The desk agent called out to Laura and informed her that she might want to wear a hat, scarf, and mittens. It was winter, after all.

Laura chuckled, looked over her shoulder at the desk agent and replied, “I’m used to Chicago winters. Trust me, I’m fine.”

After a quick stop at the art store, the taxi dropped Laura off in front of the Museum Kampa. She took a deep breath and held the wintery scent of Prague in her lungs as she took in the lightly snow-covered panorama.

Laura strolled through the museum and waited for something to jump out at her - Something to capture her imagination and inspire her to draw. A dreary colored work caught her attention and Laura walked towards it. The longer she stared at it, the stronger it affected Laura. The picture was of a hooded young lady, holding an umbrella as she was mid-step on a high wire, barefooted, high above the city streets of Prague.

Laura couldn’t pry her eyes away from the young girl on the high wire high. The girl embodied freedom, confidence, a sense of self, and a willingness to dare and move forward regardless of what was behind her or ahead of her. She moved at her own pace regardless of all that was around her. The work was by the artist Kamil Vojnar, and titled - Woman Balancing on a Wire with Umbrella.

Laura sat on the floor crossed legged and began to draw the image that had profoundly touched her. The world floated away from Laura, all that existed in that moment was graphite staining paper. A small flutter tickled Laura’s belly. She gasped as her thoughts turned to Tom. A need suddenly flared between her legs; a need to feel Tom’s cock slide deep inside her and fill her. She wanted to come with Tom and squeeze her pussy around his cock as he exploded inside her.

Determined not to let the moment pass her by, Laura reached for her cell phone and called Tom.

Tom sat stoically at the large conference table as one of the Russian engineers pointed to an altered drawing of Tom’s original design that was projected onto a large screen. The modifications to the plans came as no surprise to Tom. The proposed changes ensured that less concrete and steel would be used. The engineer asked Tom what he thought of the new design. Before he could answer, his phone vibrated against his chest. Tom took the phone out of his jacket pocket. His heart raced when he read Laura’s illuminated name on the screen.

Tom uncharacteristically, yet purposefully ignored the Russian’s question and answered his phone. “Hello Laura.”

“Did I catch you at a bad time, Tom?” Laura nervously asked.

Tom chuckled and looked around at the group of Russians mumbling to themselves and staring in disbelief at him. “Laura, your timing is impeccable. Don’t hang up, please give me a moment. I want to talk about our kiss last night.”

Tom stood up, buttoned his suit jacket and adjusted the cuffs of his shirt under the sleeves of his jacket, as he addressed the room, “Gentleman, I thank you for your time. I will not allow an iota’s measurement of change, of any scale, to the structural integrity of the building. If saving money is at the crux at this circle-jerk of a sham of a meeting, I strongly recommend a complete redesign of the offensively, decadent interior decor. A blind man's dog could have come up with a more tasteful motif. The original design stands as is. Take it or leave it. Now, if you will excuse me, I must say good day to you all. I have to discuss a kiss with the most charming and beautiful young lady that I have ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with.”

Tom exited the conference room and asked Laura, “Where are you?”

“Museum Kampa,” Laura replied dumbfounded. “Did I hear right? Did you just blow off the Russian billionaire?”

Tom laughed and replied, “I am on my way to you.”

Laura greeted Tom at the front doors of the museum. She threw her arms around his neck and grinned. Tom lowered his lips to Laura’s and they become lost in a long, passionate kiss.

“I want to show you something,” Laura panted. She took Tom by the hand and hurried him to the picture that had had such a profound effect on her.

Tom studied the picture of the young girl on the high wire for a moment. “She reminds me of you, Laura. I am envious of your free spirit, courage, and confidence. We all walk our own unique tight wire in life. Somehow, though, life is more thrilling when you don't have the comfort of a safety net beneath you,” he smiled. “Although, the artist was lazy in naming his work.”

Laura chuckled and said, “I want you to do something for me right now, Tom.”

He looked at Laura and nodded. “Anything your heart desire's Laura. I am at your service.”

Laura swallowed hard, leaned closer to Tom and said, “I want you to spank me, right here right now. I’ll never have this opportunity again. I’ve never been spanked but the thought of feeling a red, hot glow on my ass arouses me more than anything else.” A mischievous grin appeared on Laura’s lips. “Bold of me, I know. But as I was drawing the girl, I could hear her ask me what I wanted.”

After Tom got over the initial shock of Laura’s request, he laughed and looked around the empty museum. “And that is what you want, Laura?”

She nodded and kissed Tom again. “I want so much more out of life, but right here right now, yes, that is what I want. Live a little, Tom. Damn the safety net that holds us back. All work and no play, seize the day, spank a charming American girl in a Prague museum - and all that other famous and inspiring jargon,” she giggled.

“You are a fascinating, marvelous, and most beautiful creature, Laura Dowd. You leave me breathless.” Tom lifted Laura in his arms and walked her to the wall next to the painting. He gently lowered her to her feet and turned her around to face the wall. He positioned her arms above her head and placed her open hands against the wall. Laura shuffled her feet away from the wall and pushed her hips out, offering her firm, round ass, covered only by the thin material of her leggings, to Tom’s hand.

Tom ran his hand over Laura’s ass and squeezed her cheeks. He slid his fingers between her legs as was greeted with Laura’s wet, hot, hungry flesh. Laura shivered and moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip in response to Tom’s fingers massaging her pussy.

Tom slid his hand out from between Laura’s legs and brought it down across Laura’s ass. She yelped at the impact. The second strike was harder. Laura closed her eyes and moaned as heat grew steadily in her ass cheek. Tom slid his other hand across Laura’s tight belly and slid it under her hoodie. He found her small, pert breast, gripped it hard and crushed it against her chest as he struck her ass again. Laura gasped and drew her lips over her teeth. The sting in her ass and the slight pain in her breast heightened her state of arousal.

Tom rolled her nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Laura moaned and sucked on her bottom lip. He pinched her nipple and struck his hand across her ass three times in quick succession. Laura winced and twisted her shoulders in an attempt to free her nipple from Tom’s grip. He released her nipple and slid his hand slowly across her belly and under the waistband of her leggings.

Laura gasped and quivered when his fingers brushed over her thrumming clit and parted her pussy lips.

“You’re soaked, sweet Laura,” Tom gruffly whispered in her ear and struck her again. “Does the thought of being a promiscuous, young lady arouse you?”

Laura’s legs quivered when Tom struck her ass again. “Yes!” she yelped. “I want to be promiscuous for you. You can treat me like your dirty, little fuck toy. I will be as dirty as you wish me to be.”

The next blow across her ass check caused her to jerk and jolted her up onto her toes. Tom rubbed his fingers roughly over Laura’s clit and waited for Laura to lower herself back onto the soles of her feet. He struck her once more. Laura moaned and a small quiver began to steadily increase in intensity from her head to her toes. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over. Sexual tension increased steadily in her belly, legs, pussy and ass cheeks.

Tom pressed his lips to Laura’s ear and softly growled as he struck Laura’s ass once more. He quickened the rhythm of his fingers across Laura’s swollen and tingling clit. “Come for me, my dirty, little girl. Cover my hand with your sweet cum.” The growl in his words whispered in her ear set Laura off. She clenched her hands into fists and leaned into the wall to keep from collapsing to the floor as an orgasm began to roll through her.

Tom struck her burning ass cheek again and Laura moaned out loud as every muscle in her body quivered uncontrollably. The sexual energy in her body exploded and was released as long, rolling, waves of pleasure crashing against her body and dizzying her senses as Laura came on Tom’s hand.

Laura slowly recovered from the intense orgasm. She opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around Tom’s waist. “That was fucking unbelievable,” she panted. “Just fucking unbelievable.”

Laura pressed her belly against Tom’s twitching cock. She looked up at him and giggled, “My hotel is closer than yours. Let’s go. I need your cock inside me ASAP.”

~

Laura closed the hotel door behind them and they lunged at each other. They grabbed and fumbled at each other’s clothes as they kissed hard and desperate. Grunts and gasps escaped from between their locked lips. Tom removed his tie as Laura clawed at his fully erect, twitching cock. She undid his zipper and released his cock from his pants.

Tom grabbed Laura’s wrists, trapped them behind her back and bound them with his silk tie. He spun her around and pushed her chest against the hotel door. He roughly pulled the leggings down to Laura’s knees. Laura gasped and gurgled incomprehensible words. Tom held his cock aimed at the opening of Laura’s pussy with one hand, and grabbed Laura’s ponytail with the other.

Laura shivered and groaned in anticipation as she silently begged for Tom to penetrate her and fuck her hard. Tom was breathing heavy; he was aching to feel the hot, slick depths of Laura’s pussy. He pulled on Laura’s ponytail and crashed his hips hard against Laura’s ass.

Laura’s pussy clenched tight at the savage thrust of Tom’s thick cock. She pushed her hips back to meet his forward thrusts. His cock felt hot against the tight walls of her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned out loud at the blissful sensations of being filled and stretched with each savage thrust of Tom’s cock.

It only took a few moments for Laura to come again. Her body stiffened and juddered hard against Tom’s pelvis. Her pussy clenched tight around Tom’s throbbing cock. The increased friction sent Tom over the edge. His cock twitched hard, when he no longer was able to keep the cum trapped at the base of his cock, he grunted and exploded inside of Laura.

Laura shivered at the feel of his hot cum exploding with powerful force, and splashing deep inside her. “Fuuck yesss!” she moaned.

Tom released Laura’s ponytail and leaned into her. He caught his breath, turned Laura around and kissed her with an almost frightful hunger. Laura moaned into his mouth. Tom untied Laura’s wrists; they collapsed to the floor, looked at each other and broke out in laughter.

“Such depravity,” Tom chuckled.

Laura nodded and laughed, “I feel defiled.”

“Not as defiled as I feel,” Tom laughed.

“Embarrassing. We should be ashamed of ourselves,” Laura added.

Tom laughed and replied, “Pure debauchery. I definitely feel ashamed of myself.”

“Me too,” Laura snickered. “Let’s do it again, and again, and again.”

Tom’s phone chimed as they laughed in each other’s arms. He pulled the phone out from his jacket that was on the floor next to him and brought to his ear. “Hello,” he casually answered the call.

Laura gave him a menacing look for taking the call and mouthed, “I can’t believe you!”

Tom squeezed her tighter to him and spoke into the phone, “If you are calling to inform me that you have released me from all duties and obligations to one of the world’s most prestigious and storied architectural and engineering firms, you are too late. I have already tendered my resignation following protocol dictated by the terms of my contract with the company. No ‘T’ was left uncrossed, and each ‘I’ was dotted.”

Tom was silent for a moment as he listened to the person on the other end of the line. He replied, “I will not fly back to London. I will rent a vehicle and drive back.” He looked and smiled at Laura as he spoke. “I look forward to getting back to work. Good day to you, also, sir.” Tom ended the call.

Laura nudged Tom and asked, “What was that all about?”

Tom rolled Laura on top of him and replied, “I’m afraid that I am still employed. Another time-sensitive crisis of sorts has reared its ugly head. I must head back to London.”

Laura sat up and straddled Tom, she stared down at him in silence. The look of disappointment clearly painted on her face. The veins in her neck throbbed noticeably to the naked eye. A sick, sinking feeling in her stomach flushed all color from her cheeks. Her eyes began to show signs of welling up with the tears she was bravely fighting to hold back. Laura sniffled and wiped at her nose with the back of her hand. As much as she tried to look away from Tom's face, she couldn't pry her eyes away from his.

After a long, silent, torturous moment Tom winked at Laura. “In two weeks.”

Laura shrieked, “You dick! I can’t …! How could you even ..!” and she punched Tom in his chest as hard as she could.

“Owww!” Tom chuckled. “You pack quite the punch, young lady. I am sure you bruised my heart.”

Laura snickered and said, “Good! I will not apologize. But I’ll kiss it better if you kiss my ass better. It still stings from the delicious spanking you gave me.”

 

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments