Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trans Het Flight Into Erotic Standard Time

"Some Trans People Are Straight. This Story Is About That. Enjoy."

7
2 Comments 2
352 Views 352
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Syntribation is a type of sexual stimulation that involves achieving orgasm through the clenching of the thighs. Ahegao is a Japanese fiction term used to describe a specific type of O-face, consisting of flushed cheeks, rolled-back eyes, and the tongue hanging out."

They had met on a layover in Las Vegas, so it seemed fitting for pilot Tyler Lemar Grange and his favorite flight attendant, Rebekah Lorraine Alder, to decide to be spontaneous and romantic and tie the knot to their awkwardly long distance but not in the traditional way people think of long distance, relationship of three years by eloping in Las Vegas.

“Do you want me to wear a condom?” Rebekah asked. Her flight attendant's wheelie suitcase was still by the door, a wedding dress stepped out of, on the floor along with her panties, his tux pants and underwear, her bra, and his dress shirt and tux jacket, their shoes somewhere near the door with his pilot's cap on his wheelie suitcase.

“Well, we’re married now, so you don’t really hafta, since we’re trying the monogamy thing for a while, right?” He replied from his spot reclined on the bed, naked, watching her fight with the wrapped condom.

She broke her fixated focus on the condom to glance over at him.

“Right. It’s just, I could knock you up. We haven’t really talked about that.”

“We did, but you were kind of drunk, so I understand if you don’t remember.”

Tyler sat up on his elbows, the light caught the fading scars on his flat chest as well as the glinting sparkle of his nipple rings. One of them had a diamond on it, it was his idea that his wedding ring be somewhere he couldn’t take off easily, and at the same time, he wanted his hands to be ringless for when they open their relationship again in a few years after they had their honeymoon all to themselves. He watched as his wife walked over, wearing only her hose and garters, as she made the most adorable faces trying to rip open the stubborn condom.

“Babe, use your teeth, don’t mess up your press-on nails, trying to rip the thing, open with your hands.”

Glancing up at him, again, she frowned but it only came across as pouty. “I know how to open a condom, I don’t have t-rex teeth like you, remember?”

“Oh, right, of course, you’re my Lady Triceratops. C'mere let me open it, but I told you, you don’t need it, it’s our wedding night. Don’t you want to fuck your husband bare?”

“Well, when you put it that way,” she tossed the still stubbornly wrapped condom and sashayed her way to the bed of the honeymoon suite of the Las Vegas Chapel Hotel they got married in. Tyler spread his legs, revealing his hairy cunt to her. His clit-dick was so fucking hard already as he watched her breasts sway and jiggle as she crawled toward him til she was between his legs and hovering over the top of him.

Tyler exhaled harshly like the sight of her beauty knocked the wind from his lungs. “How did I get so lucky to have a wife like you, Mrs. Grange?”

“I don’t know Mr. Grange, but I think I lucked out too, in finding a husband like you.”

"Yeah, you did, now please fuck me, or I may lose my fucking mind.”

Rebekah giggled and then leaned down to kiss him, sucking on his lips before she adjusted to angle her erection into his hole, she slid in slowly but hard, that she was gasping at the sensation against his skin.

“Fuck, you’re thick.” He moaned breathily, as one hand gripped the sheets, feeling the way she stretched him out. He didn’t bottom often, but given it was their wedding night, he wanted to make an exception and try something new.

“You’re so tight.” She wheezed.

“Hey, look at me, don’t cum yet, babe, hey, look at me…”

“No, if I look at you, I’ll cum faster.”

“Damn, babe. That’s so sweet.”

“Y-Yeahh-huh…” She groaned tensely and started a slow thrust inside him. Tyler wrapped his legs around her hips, as she groaned between raspy breaths, thrusting inside him.

“That’s it, baby, I feel good, don’t I?”

“Fuuuuck yes … so fucking good. So good, uhh~ Ty, Ty … shiiit, c-can I just --”

“Not yet…”

“Ple-please, I’m so close…”

Tyler caught her tit in his mouth and bit it, then sucked on the soft flesh of her. She moaned so hard that she thrust into him with a breaking sigh, and was cumming hard inside him, apologizing. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t hold it, fuck, oh my fuck. ..” she pouted as she kept trying to fight her body and failed, as she just went mind-blank from spasming inside him. She felt so loose and out of breath, that she pulled out enough to plop down beside him. “Damn it…”

Tyler looked at her and noticed she looked like she wanted to drift off to sleep.

“Uh uh, not so fast, now you get to suck it out,” he said and moved to straddle her face.

She looked up at him with wide eyes. “Yes sir.” She smiled big and planted her face between his legs and sucked and slurped at him, feeling his hard clit-dick rub against her nose as she tongue fucked and tried to suck her cum out of her newlywed husband’s hole. Tyler growled his pleasure and held her head to his body.

“Eat my hole, you, fucking goddess, eat my fucking hole …”

His voice kind of squeaked falsetto into a gape-mouthed silent scream as he rubbed against her nose, and rode her tongue, feeling himself ride that edge, trying to focus but also trying to surrender and let it happen.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

He kept almost teetering over but then backing off, teetering and then backing off again and again, until she reached around and stuck her long, ring finger in his asshole and he was suddenly there, thrusting and bucking against her face. Tyler sighed a trembling, breathy howl as his pleasure wrung him out hard and slow. One of his hands flailed out to grab the wall or headboard or whatever he could to not fall over.

“Ohhh Rebekah…” He groaned. Then with a hiss and sore, achy back sounds of effort, he dismounted his wife’s face and plopped down on the bed next to her. She looked at him, grinning, her face shiny with his cum. There was a sticky curl of his pubic hair pressed on her forehead and another few in her eyebrows, making them look bushier than they were. It warmed his heart to see her glowing with his cum, and smiling so happily the way she was at that moment.

“We’re officially a straight married couple now.”

“Yep. We are consummated.”

Her dick, with its gold band wedding ring, pierced through the foreskin, twitched. “Should we call room service so we can recover for another round?”

“I kind of want to take a nap on your tits. Can I take a nap on my wife’s tits, please? God, I fucking love your tits, babe.” Tyler moved to kiss the tit closest to him finding the nipple and sucking on it, and she gasped.

“Oh, that feels good.” She whimpered and her thighs clenched together, as she petted his hair. He looked up at her, his eyes meeting hers, he moaned a question. She exhaled a trembling breath that squeaked at the end of it.

“Please don’t stop, It feels so good, don’t stop. Please keep sucking me.”

Tyler held his eyes on her, watching her unravel as he sucked her nipple like it was her cock, and she was making noises like the sensation on her nipple went directly to her cock. She made a sharp shout of a sound as Tyler sucked harder, and harder. His other hand reached over, cupping the other one, as if it were her ballsac, letting his thumb tease the other nipple while he moaned into her skin - enjoying the way she writhed under him.

“Oh, Ty … shit, I’m … I’m cu-cu-- ahh… yes! Yesss! Unnghhh~~” She melted against him, her legs tight as she clenched everything, feeling the orgasm twist her on the inside, and spark her mind harder than when her dick was inside her husband’s cunt hole. “D-Don’t stop!” The commanding plea of her words gargled out of her, as her eyes started to cross, her panting breath lapping hot air against his face as she continued to plead for Tyler to keep on. His jaw was starting to get sore from the hard power of his sucking on such a focused point.

But when he felt her cumming again, it was worth the pain. He felt his clit-dick pulse hard and rocked his hips and similarly clenched his thighs, as they both syntribatingly came, with his mouth on her nipple and her eyes crossing so hard she was making an ahegao face for what felt like minutes instead of what was probably seconds of suspended time. They had completely crossed over into the Lovers Time Zone of Erotic Standard Time, where nothing mattered but each other.

Neither knew when the pleasure plateaued into the perfect bliss of sleep. But Tyler woke up to the smell of room service pancakes and the sight of his wife adorably drawing hearts around her nipples with a can of whipped cream. She looked so focused that she didn’t hear Tyler wake up and make his way over to her out of bed. “Morning, beautiful.”

She looked up at him, “Hey handsome. I got us some breakfast.” She greeted him with a grin.

“Mm, extra cream is my favorite.”

“Oh yeah? Open your mouth,” she challenged.

Grinning, he opened his mouth and let her squirt whipped cream directly into it, and then they leaned over the stack of pancakes to kiss. Laughing into a giggle fit, as the cream oozed between their merged mouths. One gooey glob fell and splat on her titties before dripping a goop of white foam onto the stack of pancakes, right over the maraschino cherries that were on top.

Parting the kiss with more laughter and a lick of lips. “I got my cream all over the cherries.” Rebekah laughed.

Tyler smirked. “Yeah, you did.” He picked up a cherry covered in cream and lifted it to her mouth, “Now suck it off.”

She gave him a saucy expression, “Yes sir,” she moaned and met her husband’s eyes as she curled the creamy cherry into her mouth with her tongue and swallowed it down with a smile.

“Mm, delicious…”

Tyler licked excess cream off his fingertips, “Just like you.”

“Mmhmm, aren’t you the luckiest man in the world?”

“Yep, we may be in Vegas, but I got the real Jackpot.”

“You did, didn’t you?” Mrs. Grange giggled, then walked over til she was on the same side of the breakfast table as he was.

His eyes dropped to her cream-smeared melting hearts drooling down her body. He licked his lips, as his clit-dick rose from his folds. “I did.” He agreed looking up at her as he bowed to lick the cream from her tits.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments