Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bria notices Things

0
13 Comments 13
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

What do you think of when you see vultures?  Bria Lane didn’t like that species of birds.  In fact, lately, there were groups of vultures that circled around in her yard and would sit on her roof and in her trees.  They were quite large and often would spread their wings which frightened her.  They were large birds.

She had a bad feeling about the birds.  What could it mean?  She had trouble finishing up her chores and constantly would go back to the window and see if more had gathered on the tree branches.

Bria wasn't in a relationship.  She had nobody to ask about the weird birds.  She searched online to see if she could find anything on her computer.  All that she could find was the birds were probably looking for dead animals to feed on.  She knew there was nothing dead in her yard and was scared why the birds were there.

~~

Bria was nervous and decided to go out.  She called a cab and went to a local club that she liked.  She was looking to meet somebody and think about something other than the strange birds in her yard.

Bria sat down and ordered some wine.  She watched the television that was on and made small talk with the bartender.  The bar was busy, and Bria noticed an interesting woman who seemed to be looking in Bria’s direction.

She took her drink and walked over to Bria.

“Hey, pretty lady!  Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!”

“You’re much too sweet,” Bria answered.

“My name is Abigale and I just knew that I had to meet you.  I bet you have a real girly name.  You’re just about the prettiest lady I’ve seen in a while.  What’s your name sugar?”

“Bria Lane is my name.  Nice to meet you, Abigale.”

“Can I buy you a drink?”  Abigale asked sweetly.

“Sure. That would be lovely.  I’m drinking white wine,”  Bria explained.

“Barkeep can the pretty lady get a white wine! I’ll also get a martini dry.”

“Sure thing."

Abigale sat next to Bria and they continued to talk.  Bria was in her twenties and a bit shy and reserved.  Abigale was older and made Bria feel good. She was very complimentary towards Bria.  Abigale told her about her life and made sure the drinks flowed.  Bria giggled and flirted with the older woman.  Eventually, Abigale asked Bria to dance and that’s when the older lady made her move on the girl.

They danced slowly with their bodies close together.  Bria had a lovely body and Abigale was feeling her round buttocks and pawing at the girl. She whispered suggestive things in Bria’s ear and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips.

“Bria you’re so sexy and I bet I could make you so wet.  I could bring you to orgasm with my tongue and you’d have orgasms like you never had before. I’d love to taste every inch of your beautiful body.  How about we get out of here?  My house isn’t too far.”

Bria felt hypnotized from the older woman.  Her pussy was tightening up and she felt her panties wetting up. Abigale continued speaking to Bria while feeling her buttocks.

“You know I would lick every part of your body and spend extra time on your hard button.  I’d suck your clit and massage it with my tongue. I bet your pussy tastes like honey and I would tongue fuck your pussy until you begged me to stop.”

The more she spoke, the more Bria felt like she was in a trance.  She smiled at Abigale and agreed to go home with her.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Abigale held Bria’s hand and they walked over to Abigale’s car.  Abigale helped the young woman into her car and hurried over to her side of the vehicle.  Bria felt hypnotized and was unsure why she was leaving with this woman.  She had never been with a woman and certainly never left with strangers. 

Abigale drove for a little bit and pulled up to a strange little house in the woods.  The house looked very charming and Abigale parked in the driveway and walked over to the side of the car where Bria was.  She opened the door and helped Bria out. 

They walked over to the front door and they both walked in.  Abigale’s house was quite strange and she had pictures of vultures on her wall.  Bria had no idea who this woman was and what the birds represented to her.

“Come my child!  Walk with me and let me show you pleasure.”

Bria followed Abigale to her room.  Abigale held Bria closely in her arms and kissed her passionately on her lips.  She unbuttoned Bria’s silk blouse and unsnapped her lace bra.  She unzipped her skirt and pulled Bria over to her bed. 

She too undressed and went onto the bed.  She smelled Bria’s silk panties.

“Darling, your pussy smells divine.  Just relax and let me take you to heaven.”

Bria was unsure what she meant about the comment to heaven.  She was scared and excited all at once.  Her nipples were excited and standing at full attention.  Abigale licked her silk panties and carefully pulled them down.  She licked her inner thighs and blew on her shaved pussy.  Bria squirmed on the bed and moaned while the woman licked her pussy like it was fine art.

She found her clit and licked it until Bria moaned.  She nibbled on her hard button and sucked on her petal-like pussy lips.  Her pussy was hot and throbbing.  Abigale pushed her tongue into her slit and tongue fucked her hard.

“Oh God! I’m going to cum. Fucking hell!”

Abigale continued to fuck her hard with her tongue.  Bria moaned and came hard.  Abigale drank her honey and continued to fuck her harder with her tongue.  Bria made all kinds of noises.  Her pussy continued to flow, and Abigale drank her juices as they poured from her cunt.

Abigale pushed several of her fingers into Bria’s pussy while she sucked on her hard button.  Her clitoris grew and almost looked like a hard finger.  Bria was screaming in ecstasy.  Abigale stopped licking Bria's pussy and gave her a passionate kiss.  She looked into Bria's eyes and talked to the girl.

"My darling, I'm a vampire and it's time I change you into a vampire also.  I'm going to bite your neck and I promise it won't hurt until the venom spreads into your blood.  I'll make it quick!  Be a good girl!"

Abigale kissed her neck and released her fangs into her skin.  She sucked some blood and spoke to Bria so she wouldn't be scared.  She didn't need much to fulfill her need.

"Don't be afraid darling, soon you too will become a vampire.  I will teach you how to survive."

Bria wasn't scared but she knew her fate.  She looked into Abigale's blood red eyes.  Abigale positioned Bria on the bed and left her to go through the change.  It would be hours before it took place.  The change would leave Bria hungry and needing to find blood to quench her thirst.

Bria now knew what the birds represented to her.  "Change."  She would be a vampire.  Her life as a human was now over.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments