Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trouble With Twins

"Not so innocent church twin."

254
18 Comments 18
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I met Deb and her twin sister Kim at church when I was eighteen, and they had just turned sixteen, the same age as my little sister. Over the next few months, my sister and I spent a lot of time with the twins. My sister basically used me to shuttle them around. Like most of my sister's friends, the twins quickly developed a crush on me. This infuriated my sister immensely because her friends would spend more time talking with me than her. Both twins flirted with me constantly, but I was drawn to Deb because of her large titties. It turns out, however, that Deb was the good twin, and Kim, well, Kim, was the experienced twin who'd already had a boyfriend. They'd been caught, well, you know.

Our parents took a liking to each other instantly as well and invited us on a weekend trip to Devil's Lake. We'd stay in rental cabins and could spend the weekend fishing, hiking, and swimming. Normally, my parents would have to twist my arm to get me to go. Not this time. I loved being at the lake, and seeing the girls in bikinis would be rewarding enough for me.

We spent most of the time at the beach playing Marco Polo, Chicken Fights, Tag. All of which I loved. I'd lunge at one of the girls to tag them and end up grabbing a handful of tit. I even grabbed my sister a couple of times. I would play it off like I had water in my eyes and couldn't see where I was grabbing. I had to be careful during the chicken fights because having any of the girls on my shoulders with their pussy pressed against my neck was giving me a hard-on.

My cock was throbbing by the end of one of these games, and I decided to swim out to deeper water and rub one out where no one would see. My sister and Deb could swim but were afraid of the deep water and stayed close to shore. I swam out to where I was neck deep. When I turned to see how far out I was, I was surprised to see that Kim had followed me.

Kim was out of breath by the time she caught up to me. She was struggling to tread water. She was shorter than me by a foot and couldn't touch the bottom. I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her out of the water to catch her breath. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I held her on my hip like she was a child. Kim hugged my neck, saying, "Thanks for saving me. I was sure I was going to drown."

Holding Kim on my hip put her tits about neck height. I couldn't help but notice them bobbing in the water. When she hugged me, her breasts pushed up into my face, sending a jolt through my cock, making it flinch.

"I felt that," she said, "You've got a boner. I felt it before, too, when they knocked me off of your shoulders."

"Of course, it's hard. I am playing tag with pretty girls with big tits," I replied.

"You think I'm pretty?" Kim asked.

"Yes, I do. I think you are both pretty," I answered, running my hand down over Kim's ass, squeezing it.

Kim hugged me again, "Don't tell Deb," she said as she slipped her tits out of her bikini top. Her back was to the shore, so no one but me could see her boobs. I lowered my face so I could suck one of her nipples into my mouth. Kim moaned, "Mmmm, do that again." I sucked the other nipple swirling it with my tongue. "Ahh, yes, do that," she gasped. I slid my hand farther under her and rubbed her pussy from behind, drawing another gasp. Kim reached down and grabbed my cock, and started stroking my cock. The mesh liner of my swimsuit would rub me raw if she continued. "Pull it out," I told her.

Kim slid her hand into my trunks, grabbing my pulsing cock, saying, "It feels big." as she stroked it awkwardly.

"Here, do it like this," I said, taking her hand and changing its position, "There, now do it." Kim pumped my cock, squeezing it like she was milking a cow.

I slid my fingers under the material of her bikini bottoms, guiding it into her pussy. Again, she gasped. I glanced over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching. The girls on the beach were lying out in the sun drying off, and I took the opportunity to suck her nipples. I plunged my finger deeper into Kim's tight little twat, finger-banging her til she came.

Kim's hand continued to stroke my shaft through the whole thing. "Are you going to cum too?" she asked, pumping faster.

"I'm almost there. God, yes, I'm cumming." I said, sucking her nipple back into my mouth.

"I've never done that before," Kim said, giving my cock one final squeeze.

"Did you like it?" I asked her, extracting my finger out of her pussy. "I came, didn't I?"

"If you liked that, you're going to love having it licked," I said. "Having what licked?" Kim said, tucking tits back into her top.

"Your pussy, silly. What, you've never heard of eating pussy before?" Kim giggled, "We better go back to shore before Deb gets suspicious."

"hold up, Kim, do you ever sneak out at night?" I asked, "Do you want to meet tonight after everyone goes to sleep? If you want, I'll lick your pussy" Kim cocked her head, pondering what I was asking, "Yeah, I think I'd like that."

We collected our things and ran to catch up to our sisters. Deb made a show of taking my hand while we walked back to the cabins for dinner. It was her passive-aggressive way of letting Kim know to back off. When we got back to our cabins, I said that I was going to our cabin to shower so I didn't smell like fishy lake water the rest of the night. I was happy when Kim said she was going to do the same.

After dinner, Deb asked if we could go for a walk so we could talk. As we strolled around the campgrounds, her insecurities came out, and she started asking if everything was ok or if I was mad at her about something. I told her everything was fine. Finally, she asked, "What can I do for me to like myself more? I smiled at her, saying, "I like you just fine, but it would be nice to make out with you and maybe get some boob action. Deb laughed and said, "My parents would kill you. They warned me that you might expect more from me because you're older. "Deb," I said, "I am not asking you to fuck me or anything, just more than holding your hand."

We sat on the dock at the lake and watched the sunset. "Look, Deb," I said. "If you're not ready for me to touch you, how about you touching me or something once in a while?"

Deb snickered. "What do you mean or something?"

"Well, how about a blowjob?" I asked pointedly. She said she wouldn't know how to do that and that she didn't want to get into trouble like her sister.

I asked Deb what she meant by that, but she said she didn't know anything more, only that Kim had gotten in trouble with her boyfriend. Her parents wouldn't go into it with her, and Kim never talked to her about it.

"We won't have sex. I promise. Can you at least try to suck on it? I can show you if you're willing to try. If you don't like it, we'll stop," I wondered if I was pressuring her too hard.

"I'll think about it, she said, getting up to leave, "Come on, we should get back."

I led her down a different path behind some vacant cabins, hoping to find a secluded spot where I could kiss her in private. I noticed one of the cabin doors was ajar. "Come with me," I took her hand, leading her inside. Deb was afraid, "We are going to get caught," she whispered as we entered. I assured her that no one had seen us and we would leave the lights off.

We sat on the couch, kissing in the darkness. I tried to slip my hand under Deb's shirt, but she pushed it away. "No," she said firmly. I kept trying until she finally said I could touch her tits through her shirt. "Well, that's no fun; your padded bra takes all the fun out of it," I whined. "What about the blowjob that we talked about? Would you at least try?"

"You talked about a blowjob, I didn't."

"I'm sorry, Deb, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to," I said, standing to leave, " Maybe we should get back.

"No, wait, don't go. I will try it if you really want it," Deb said, tugging on my arm. "Can I see it first? How big does it get?" I turned in her direction and unzipped my shorts. She stared at my cock intently as I fished it out of the fly. Right then, the porch light started when it clicked on. "Shit, someone's coming," Deb panicked.

"Relax, the lights come on automatically when it gets dark. All the cabins do that," I assured her that we wouldn't get caught. "Now you can see it better."

Deb cautiously took my semi-erect cock into her hand, turning it l so that she could see it from all sides. She squeezed my growing shaft, stroking it gently. "Wow, it's getting really big," she said in awe. "That's too big. It's never going to fit in my mouth."

"Sure, it will fit," I told her, " I just watched you inhale three hotdogs at dinner."

Deb looked closely at the tip, saying, "This is where the pee comes out, right?" Pointing to my dick hole.

"Sperm comes out of it, too," I said. "Go ahead and stroke it. Put the tip in your mouth and stroke it." Deb glanced up at me, smirking, "You just want to cum in my mouth," I pulled away from her in a huff and tucked my cock back into my shorts. I said, turning to leave, "We should get back." I left the door ajar as we left. I'm hoping to use it again later with Kim.

Our parents were a bit pissed off when we got back. I explained that we got turned down the wrong path because it had gotten dark so quickly, and it wasn't til the porch lights on the cabin had come on that we realized we were going the wrong way. Luckily, everyone bought the excuse; Kim, however, gave me a knowing smirk. Kim passed me a note as we were saying goodnight that read, Meet at the playground at 1 AM. That played right into my hands because it was near the unlocked cabin.

I was sitting on the swing set when Kim walked up. She sat next to me, asking, "Did you make out with my sister?"

I told her that I tried, but her sister seemed like Miss Goody-two-shoes.

I asked, "Does it bother you that I tried to make out with your sister?"

Kim replied, "No, not really. You know I have a boyfriend, right? Does that bother you?"

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

"No, as long as we keep things secret," I said, "Besides, Deb and I aren't really dating or anything. I don't know what you'd call it."

"So now what?" Kim asked shyly.

"Did you like what we did at the lake today?" I asked, hoping that she'd want more tonight.

Kim giggled, "You know I did."

I leaned over to kiss her and then whispered in her ear.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes," she whispered back. "Where?"

"Come on," I said, taking her hand, " Follow me."

I led Kim through the back door of the cabin.

We sat kissing for a few minutes on the couch, and my hand slid up her thigh and up under her shirt, cupping her bra-covered tit. Kim took the hint and pulled her top off. I kissed the exposed part of her breasts above the cup of her bra. Kim reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I pulled her face to mine, kissing her full-mouthed, allowing my tongue to wrestle with hers. Kim kissed me back with equal enthusiasm as she removed her bra. I cupped both breasts, rubbing my thumbs over her erect nipples. Her tits bathed in the glow from the porch light coming through the curtains. I squeezed her titties together, pointing her nipples together. I lowered my lips, sucking them both into my mouth. Kim cupped the back of my head, holding it there like a suckling baby.

Like most girls her age, the sensations coursing through her nipples were enough to get her off. Kim sucked air in through clenched teeth, "Gawd, that feels so good," Kim hissed.

I swirled my tongue around nips, flicking them to my teeth, drawing another gasp of pleasure from Kim. I released her tits and slid one hand to her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her shorts while I continued to suck on her left nipple.

"Can you take these off? It will give me better access," I asked, tugging on the waistband of her shorts.

Kim lifted her butt off the couch to slip her shorts off. "These too," I said, pointing to her panties. Kim stood and dropped them to the floor. She stood before me stark naked, her beautiful body illuminated by rays of light coming through the curtains. Her breasts were not quite as large as her sister's but still ample to satisfy my lust for big-breasted girls. My eyes locked onto her freshly shaven pussy. I slipped a finger between her silken folds, and I sucked a nipple back into my mouth. I ran my thumb across her clitoris as my finger plunged in and out of her slippery slit.

Kim's knees wobbled, causing her to grab my shoulders to brace herself as she came. I pulled her onto the couch, laying her back on the cushions. I spread her legs and knelt between them, asking, "Would you like me to lick you now?"

"Gawd Yes!" Kim growled hungrily.

I dropped to my knees, kissing up both of her thighs, sending shivers through her entire body. My tongue pushed past her dripping pussy lips, licking circles around the opening of her pussy. I then gently sucked her cunt lips into my mouth, gliding my tongue over them and up between them, flicking her clit to my teeth.

Kim grabbed my head and ground her twat to my mouth as she came. She squealed even louder when I slid two fingers up her cunt hole. I dug my fingers up against her public bone, raking them along her G-spot. Kim immediately bucked her hips against my face, humping it through another orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her twat, and backed away to watch her convulse as waves of orgasm crashed over her. When she caught her breath, I leaned over her to kiss her and whispered, "Can I fuck you?"

"No, but I will suck your cock," her reply struck me as odd. How would she know how to suck cock if she'd never seen a cock.

"Yes," I said, "suck my cock."

Kim sat up and unzipped my shorts, pulling them down along with my underwear. My cock sprang up, smacking her in the chin. Kim grabbed my shaft at the base with one hand and cupped my balls in her other. She kissed the tip of my cock, sucking the tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, licking the cock hole. I took her head in my hands and followed the movement of her head as it bobbed up and down on my cock. I knew I had been lied to. Kim was no stranger to sucking cock. There was no way she could give head like this and still be as innocent as she claimed.

Kim squeezed my balls as she plunged her mouth back to the base of my shaft. She took me so deep, I swear I felt stomach acid. Realizing that she was more experienced than she let on, I grabbed her by her hair and started fucking her mouth with long slow strokes. The tip of my cock slipped past her epiglottis and into her throat. Yup, she was no stranger to sucking cock. I listened to the glugging, gurgling sound as I fucked her throat. Occasionally I would pull my cock out for her to catch her breath, only to shove it back in as deep as it would go. My balls bounced off her chin as I pumped my cock into her gullet.

"Jesus Christ, you're good," I groaned, "God, I'm gonna cum!"

I lunged forward, driving my cock deep, and blasted hot cum down her throat. Kim placed her hands on her hips and pulled her mouth off her cock. She grabbed my shaft with both hands but kept the tip In her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock while I pumped more jizz into her mouth. I held her head, trying to fuck my cock into her mouth, but her hands prevented me from thrusting any deeper.

"Ahhh! God damn, that feels good," I growled. The words rolling off my tongue sounded as if I was possessed. Kim sucked every drop she could out of my cock. Kim looked like a chipmunk with her cheeks puffed out full of my cum.

I suddenly noticed movement as Deb appeared out of the shadows. My cock fell from Kim's mouth as Deb pushed me away from her sister. Deb dropped to her knees and frenched my cum I'm her sister's mouth. Moans of lust and pleasure filled the cabin as their hands squeezed and caressed each other. Deb pulled away from Kim's mouth long enough to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments