Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Clean

"For one night only..."

14
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Change

It remains dark in the house.

Broken glass hastily kicked aside at the base of a back window reflects the glow of the full moon outside the house, shimmering and gleaming. Dirt is scattered around a potted plant that had been knocked over in the living room.

In the large chef’s kitchen, opened containers of leftovers and bags of chips and cookies are strewn about the counter and breakfast table.  An empty bottle of milk and half-finished cans of soda rest in the sink.  

Upstairs, the last drops of water pull away and fall from the shower head onto the tub, the gentle “plink, plink, plink” sound finally ebbing to a stop. The drain gurgles quietly, the last evidence of days’ worth of grime and odour seeping away through the pipes. The fragrant smell of soap and shampoo, gels and powders waft through the spacious washroom only masking the odors of weariness and stress. On the pristine marble floor plush, wet towels rest incongruously beside a pile of gritty, worn clothes.

From the bedroom, soft sighs and the rustling of linen whisper through the darkened hallway. Within, lit by only the shine of the moon beyond the wide windows, two shadowy figures twist and turn in a seductive embrace. It’s a hushed moment of intimacy unfolding with tender kisses and gentler touches the belie their rough hands and blistered feet.

Despite the strain of urgency that chases them, whips them ever forward every day, every hour, they keep their youthful verve and fire in check, determined to make love as “adults”. Quivering, aching sighs of longings finally released replace forceful pronouncements of lust or desire. No overdone expressions of satisfaction or bravado tonight, just an experience genuine and pure. Their motions are sensuous, controlled and mature.

His hands are more assured than any other time for as long as he can remember as he slides them along her smooth curves and long lines, confidently, securely. He slides them upon her round breasts, brushing his palm along the tips of her taut nipples so softly she giggles. He massages her round bottom, her creamy, mocha skin peeks out between the pale, white hues of his fingers, accentuating the intimacy of their touch upon her body.

As they circle their heads slowly, pressing their lips together endlessly, she can’t stop running her fingers through his wavy blonde strands, relishing how soft his clean hair feels.  She breathes deep, sucking in the smell of his body and the fragrance of soap. Her reinvigorated senses ignite her heart, setting it off at a rapid beat, and she could think of no other place to be, no other time to exist in, than here at this moment with him.

They roll their bodies in unison, pressing flesh together as if the more they are touching, the less chance they can be separated. Her breasts spread against his chest. Her belly slides against his thin, firm tummy. Their hips sway and curl seductively as he glides his virile length in and out of her with deliberately long, slow, strokes. They both can feel the heat and pulse of their bodies and within and it’s nothing they could have imagined.

Her plush lips are at his ear, panting quiet breaths of pleasure, guidance, and encouragement. “You’re doing so well,” says each sharp sigh she lets slip, “So well… “

The moonlight dances upon their bodies. Blankets cast aside, they make love exposed for only the silent night sky to witness. The white brilliance of the moon almost flares upon their flesh each time they move from one sultry position to another, hitting one peak of sensation after another. It spotlights a moment of perfection and it burns the memory into their young minds that they know they will never forget.

He feels her tighten her embrace upon him, her legs, her arms, her lips, everything.  Even so, she’s so soft, her body so welcoming. He pushes smoothly through her supple thighs as if her skin were silk. He draws his mouth and tongue around her neck and shoulders, tasting her ebony flesh, thinking there will be never anything else so delicious.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

Her knees cinch up higher, her heels pressing into the back of his thigh and against his buttock. She beckons him on with her body, her voices of pleasure and want.  She softly moans his name as if it will be the last time, over and over.  

Gasps and sharp breaths start to mingle and swell amongst their aching groans. Fingers dig into flesh more deeply, their kisses become more desperate. It’s a struggle now, to maintain this delectable restraint they have exhibited upon the bed. They convince themselves that it may never happen again --and that may very well be so-- to spur on this intimate experience for as long as possible.

With each drawn out thrust and stroke, they go further and further than they had ever been in their young lives, further distance than they have ever run before. They forget more and more of what they've left behind. Their soothing cries and gasps are not borne of weariness, but they declare that they never want to go back to where they were, how they were, before.

He rears his head back, raising it so he could look deep into her beautiful, wide eyes. He prays he doesn’t look like a fool straining at the stress. For a sudden moment, a touch of sadness creeps into his mind, of a life of want and struggle. A feeling of longing for me --not for him, but for her-- pains deep within his belly.

Then a set of gentle fingers reach up and stroke his cheek. She lays her palm against his face as if she were touching a cloud in the sky and she keeps it there. There’s not the slightest suggestion of doubt in her reassuring touch.

Then she smiles.

With that, he closes his eyes and releases his need and desire upon her and deep within her. She swoons and curls her body in warm reception of her young lover’s heated climax. A smooth, rich groan slips from her rounded mouth, announcing her own sensual pulses of satisfaction.

The two of them freeze for a long gratifying moment. They feel a tremble upon their skin. Neither knows who shuddered, but as he lowers himself into her embrace and kisses her, they both share a warm sigh.

In this darkened house, two young people finish making love together for the first time.

An hour later, the dawn still far away from the dreams of most people, the house is still dark and silent.

In the bedroom, the sheets are brushed tight across the bed, the pillows fluffed.

In the bathroom, the towels are folded and left in the hamper. The pile of clothes no longer spoil the pristine floor.

In the kitchen, the counters are bare and the sink is empty and clean.

In the living room, a toppled potted plant is set upright and the scattered soil is in a bin.

The smattering of broken glass is swept aside into a neat pile by the wall. Beside the window, a little anonymous note of apology and thanks is left behind along with a clutch of hand-picked flowers. Sure, they were from the garden in the backyard, but it’s the thought that counts.

The two young lovers stand preparing to leave through the back door rather than the window -- it seems like the “adult” thing to do.

They look out onto the world with fresh eyes and clean bodies and spirits. The night doesn’t seem as dark or mysterious at the moment.

He turns to her and touches her face and the soft curls of her deep brown hair. Her lips are stretched wide with an easy smile. Most of all, he notes the brilliant gleam in her lovely green eyes, so alive yet so gentle. He wants to keep alight forever.  

“Happy birthday, Sweet Sixteen."

This is what they wanted. The world promises them nothing, but this is what they had promised to each other. Though the roads they traveled were dark and strange, they forged through them together and will continue to do so. The moment they took hold of each other’s hand and ran forward never looking back was the moment their lives changed forever.

Again they hold hands and step into the dark.

Together, they run.

                        They run.

                                   They run.

Published 
Written by L8LastNight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments