Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking Off With Jenny - The Snack Shack

"Jenny teases in public"

174
27 Comments 27
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The walk to the edge of town where the Snack Shack stood was both invigorating and relaxing, an odd mix where I felt comfortable and excited at the same time. We talked about the past year, and I gently probed about her experiences in college, hoping to hear of any sexual adventures she had experienced. Jenny easily dodged my questions, replying with either a sly grin or a shrug of her smooth, bare shoulders.

I kept letting her get ahead of me slightly, watching her lusciously firm cheeks whenever I could. She would glance back, giggle, and slow down until I was next to her once more.

"You're so silly sometimes," she chided teasingly. "Didn't you get a good look earlier?"

I chuckled and shrugged.

"I like looking at your bum," I admitted. "It's a beautiful bum."

She laughed and tossed her hair, then took me by the hand as we approached the burger/ice cream stand.

A small crowd was there, either enjoying their food or waiting for it, including a small group of girls from school. They stopped munching on their fries and sipping their sodas when we arrived, looking over and whispering to each other. I gave them a smile to acknowledge them, getting curious looks in response.

When we got to the order window, Jenny put her arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I looked down at the top of her head, the display of affection unusual, and asked what she wanted. She tilted her face up to mine.

"Hmm, I think a large soft cone, with a twirl on top!" she announced with a smile.

"One of those, please, and a chocolate shake," I ordered, putting my money on the counter. "Keep the change."

The girl behind the window took the cash, then smiled and disappeared, and while I watched her make the shake, Jenny moved her hand down and cupped my ass cheek, giving it a little squeeze.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Showing those girls how nice your butt is," she giggled.

The window opened, and we were handed the cone and the shake, saying "Thank you" and heading for one of the open picnic tables. Jenny sat across from me and leaned forward with her elbows on the table, giving me a clear view of her cleavage as she cupped the cone with both hands.

"They keep looking at us," she commented, giving the swirl on her cone a lick. "You have their attention."

I couldn't see them, as they were seated behind us, but took her word for it. I tried to suck on the straw, finding it hard to get any shake out, and Jenny giggled at my collapsed cheeks.

"You look so serious," she chuckled.

"Man, this is so thick."

"Hmm, you like a little thick, don't you?" she mused, lifting her eyebrows up and down.

I felt a slight blush, and then giggled myself. "Yeah, guess I do."

Her tongue snaked out and she took a long, slow lick of the ice cream, keeping her eyes on mine. My cock hardened in response, and I watched intently while she licked, her tongue swirling around the top and running along the sides. She pushed her arms together, squeezing her tits and making them bulge out the top of her shirt. I slowly drew the milkshake up the straw as she continued her oral teasing, pausing when a few drips of the white cream fell onto her chest.

"Oops," she giggled, scooping up the dribbles with her finger and putting it in her mouth.

My boner was raging, and she scooped up another dollop from between her glorious globes with her finger. This time, she reached across the table and placed it at my lips.

"Have a taste," she giggled. "Open up."

I dropped the straw and parted my lips, allowing her to put her finger in my mouth, and gently sucked on it as she giggled. She took her hand away and leaned back, moving her foot to my knee and pushing it up to my crotch, her now sandal-less toes brushing my balls.

"How's that shake?" she asked, a sly grin on her face.

"Uh, it's good," I stammered.

A figure appeared next to her, a guy that I knew had been in her grade in school.

"Hey, Jenny! You back home?" he asked, giving me a quick glance.

"Oh, hi Dylan. Yeah, just for the summer."

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

Her toes wiggled and rose higher, the little nubs now rubbing my hard cock, and I squirmed a bit. She glanced at me with a wicked little grin on her face.

"We should get together," Dylan offered, ignoring me. "Go out."

"Nah, I have someone to hang out with," she replied, tilting her head towards me. "Maybe I'll see you around, though."

Dylan glowered at me and left, an unhappy look on his face.

"He's a jerk," Jenny commented. "Not fun like you."

Her toes pushed harder into my cock, and she gave me a sly grin, tossing her hair and tilting her head to the side.

"Ready to go?"

"Uh, I guess so," I replied.

Her toes disappeared from my crotch and she stood up, slipping her sandal back on. I slowly stood, looking around as I knew the prominent bulge in my pants would be easily visible. Jenny had an evil grin on her face and stood next to me, running her hand over the bulge.

"Let's go take care of this," she whispered.

Her hand took mine, and she led me away, past the couples and groups scattered around the picnic tables, making to sure to pass right by Dylan and the others. The three girls sitting there checked out my bulge and whispered to each other, and their giggles reached my ears. Jenny gave them a sly smile and a wink.

"Later, guys," she chirped.

She kissed my cheek and giggled as we walked away, then gave me a sly grin.

"Those girls will have some interest in you now," she teased. "Girls like guys that they see with other girls."

I looked back to see them watching us walk away, and hoped she was right. One gave me a wave and a smile.

"Here, follow me."

Jenny led me into a small cluster of trees, stopping behind some low branches and dropping to her knees. Her fingers grabbed my waistband and pulled me close, then began undoing my pants. She smiled up at me and licked her lips.

"Jerk off for me again."

My cock sprung out, hard as steel, and I began stroking while Jenny pulled her shirt off, revealing her full, perky breasts. They were smooth and creamy, her nipples hard little rosebuds, and she cupped them together.

"Cum on my tits," she urged, leaning her mouth forward and running her tongue over my swollen tip.

I stroked vigorously, extremely turned on and excited while she jiggled her tits and licked her lips. Her left hand fell away, and she jammed it down the front of her shorts, obviously rubbing herself in a frenzy.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, yeah! Do it! Cum on my tits!" she urged, titling her chin up and leaning towards me.

The first burst hit her chin and splattered, causing her to gasp, and the rest streamed out over her neck and chest.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me!"

I stroked in a frenzy, my eyes locked on the sight of my pearly ribbons and droplets splashing on her body, feeling my knees tremble and weaken. Jenny moaned, her hand rubbing my hot cream around her chest and neck, her face flushed and her eyes closed. She quivered and let out a deep breath, then began giggling.

"Haha, that was great!"

"Fuck, it was," I agreed, catching my breath. "Holy shit."

Jenny laughed, grabbed her shirt, and slipped it on while I tucked myself away and did up my fly. I helped her up, and she gave me a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth and pressing her tits into my chest.

"That was fun," she giggled. "I guess we can head home now."

I nodded, still recovering from my huge climax and weak knees, and followed her back to the path. She held my hand and leaned against my shoulder as we walked home, pausing to give me a kiss on the cheek when we reached her driveway.

"See you tomorrow. Meet me at the old treehouse at noon."

"Okay. I'll be there," I promised.

She walked up the driveway, looking back and giving me a smile and a wave, then disappeared around the corner of the house. I just stood there for a moment, the image of her kneeling in front of me stuck in my mind, and wondered what she had planned for tomorrow.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments