Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teens on the Run

"Lexi and Brandi run away and get down and dirty on the road."

29
8 Comments 8
12.5k Views 12.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Sequel to 'Mad at Mommy'."

Lexi and Brandi had hatched a plan to get Lexi's mom's boyfriend to come over and then get a compromising video of him with one or both of the girls. They had dressed in the sluttiest outfits they could come up with and had gotten the boyfriend, Jack, to come on to them, but then they got carried away with the sex and failed to get any video. When the boyfriend reported the incident to Lexi's mom Terri, he had left out much of the sex but reported on the dirty outfits the girls had worn, and Lexi was now grounded again, and even prohibited from having her friend Brandi come over.

That was the last straw for Lexi. She decided she would steal back her phone from her mom, and hitch a ride somewhere out of the small town where she lived. It was spring, school was out, and the two seventeen-year-olds figured they could easily hitch rides, and figure out where to stay along the way.

Lexi knew she was attracting more attention. She was now about five feet eight inches, with long legs, topped by a cute tight ass, and B-cup tits that had begun to grow almost straight out from her chest. They were so firm and tight that no bra was needed, except perhaps to cover the brown and puffy nipples that topped them. With her dirty blond hair that she tied back into a single pigtail, she knew she could get attention from men.

Brandi was not as tall but just as thin as Lexi, with reddish-blond hair and a few freckles on her face and her shoulders that could make her look a little younger if she wanted that look. She tied her hair back in two pigtails on each side of her cute face. Brandi's tits were between an A and a B cup, and she preferred to go braless as well, even when the nipples on her pert boobs were obvious under her shirt.

Despite the grounding rules, Lexi invited Brandi to stay over on Friday night, knowing her mom was going out, and would just look in her room when she got home, to make sure Lexi was in bed. Her mom would never notice that Brandi was there, curled up in a sleeping bag in Lexi's walk-in closet. The two girls stayed up late giggling and plotting, looking at a map to determine how far they could hitchhike in a day, and where they would stay the first night on the road.

Lexi had a cousin in Indiana, and she figured they could hitch west from Cleveland, and make it about halfway the first day of their run. They both knew hitch-hiking was dangerous, with all the creeps out there, but they figured that the two of them could take care of each other.

After the incident with Jack, Lexi and Brandi also knew that they liked sex, and they figured they could use their hot little bodies to get rides, and even to get a room for the night when they needed one. What was so wrong about trading a feel of teen pussy, or a blow job, or even a fuck for what they needed on the road? So the two rolled up some clothes, makeup, a toothbrush, and spare shoes in backpacks, and snuck down the stairs and out of Lexi's house around 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, well before Lexi's mom was awake.

Because it was spring, they could dress to catch attention, and they did. Lexi wore tight jeans that rode at her hips and showed off her flat tummy from the front, and her cute, tight teen ass from the back. She wore a regular white school dress shirt, but instead of buttoning it up, and tucking it in, she had simply tied the bottom shirt-tails together, under her tits, and allowed the front of the shirt to gap open. If she leaned over, she could give a tantalizing view of her firm tits.

Brandi wore one of her cheerleader skirts, complete with the tight panties that coordinated with the skirt. The skirt was short enough to show off her smooth and toned legs, and if she bent over, she could show off her perfectly heart-shaped ass. She wore a v-neck sweater on top, with no bra, that gave a hint of the teen tits underneath, and also allowed her to show more if she bent forward.

When they slung the backpacks over their backs and adjusted the straps around their shoulders, they realized that the backpacks had the effect of pushing their chests forward a bit, and pressing their boobs together, so that Lexi had to button a couple of shirt buttons to avoid showing off too much of her boobs. Brandi's sweater served to fully outline her boobs, with the backpack straps in place.

They weren't sure what to expect on the road, but they were kind of hoping they could get picked up by some sort of businessman or something, who would be clean, and maybe have a nice car. They figured if they met someone who was traveling alone, maybe they could talk him into giving them a room for the night. If they got picked up by a hunky guy, all the better.

Their first ride was a woman, driving a minivan, who seemed to want to dissuade them from hitchhiking. She stopped, and once they were in the car, and thanked her for stopping, she began warning them of all the dirty creeps on the road, who might try to molest young girls like them.

“Oh, we know,” said Lexi, “and we are ready for them. We are older than we look,” she lied.

Brandi chimed in: “We've taken self-defense courses, and we can handle anything.” That wasn't true, but they didn't want this woman reporting them as runaways or something, since they were still so close to home.

That first ride took them about sixty miles, which was a good distance, but left them in the middle of nowhere, along a rural part of the highway. They would have made better time if they had hitched on the turnpike, but that was too dangerous, because the Highway Patrol was out there, and would take them home if they spotted them on the turnpike, or even a ramp.

So they put their backpacks back on, stood by the road, tried to strike sexy poses, and stuck their thumbs out at every approaching car. After about twenty minutes in the sun, a truck slowed down to where they stood.

It was an old red Ford F-150 pickup truck that rolled to a stop, and the driver powered down his passenger window to talk to the girls. Lexi leaned up against the truck and leaned in to give the driver a look at her teen cleavage. “Where y'all headed,” asked the driver, a scruffy-looking guy of maybe thirty, wearing a dirty baseball cap, a work shirt, and a pair of dirty, worn-out jeans.

“We're trying to get to Indy,” said Lexi, in her cutest voice, as she pushed her chest forward a little more.

“Well, I'm just goin' up the road to the next town, about ten miles, but I'll give y'all a ride if you want to hop in,” he said leering at the teen's firm tits and giving her a grin with his tobacco-stained teeth.

Lexi and Brandi looked at each other, shrugged, and climbed up into the cab of the truck, with Brandi sitting next to Jack, and Lexi by the window. It was crowded, with three on the bench seat, and Brandi's bare leg pressed up against the driver's dirty jeans as Lexi jumped in and closed the door. “My name's Jake,” said the driver, as he smiled at the girls and looked them over as they settled into his truck.

After putting the truck back into drive, he let his right arm fall to the side, right onto Brandi's firm thigh. He gave her thigh a little squeeze, and said with a bit of a leer, “You got some lovely legs, there, girl. And, looks like you got some nice titties, too.”

Brandi pushed his greasy hand away, and said, “Hey, dude, we're just lookin' for a ride. Don't be getting any ideas, now.”

He didn't seem to take the hint and laughed a little and reached his hand behind Brandi, to Lexi's ponytail. He grabbed it, pulled it gently, and said: “What about you, sugar cakes? You up for a little fun with Jake here?”

“I might be,” she said sweetly, “let's get on up the road a little, and see where we go from there.”

“Well, how 'bout you give Jake a little handjob, while he's drivin'?” and he reached down and unzipped his jeans, and began pulling out his cock, which had begun to be aroused by the teens in his truck.

So Lexi reached across her friend Brandi's lap and wrapped her little hand around Jake's sweaty cock, and began stroking up and down the shaft. It was a nice-sized cock, and despite her earlier rejection, Brandi couldn't help watching as it seemed to lengthen in Lexi's grip.

“You want a little of that, too?" He asked, looking at Brandi, as she watched. “I always thought you little redheads were horny little bitches.” And he reached over and grabbed one of Brandi's pigtails and started pulling her head down toward his dick.

Despite her distaste for the redneck and his dirty jeans, and yellow teeth, or maybe because of it, Brandi found herself oddly turned on by his aggressive move and wanted to taste the musk of his cock that she could already smell in the close quarters of the pickup's cab. So she allowed him to pull her head down, opened her mouth slightly as she reached the cock, and sucked the tip into her mouth. As she sucked the cock into her little mouth, she could taste the salt of his sweat and the sticky-sour note of his pre-cum that began leaking from the tip.

“That's it, girl,” he grunted, “get a good taste of that dick. It's good for you.” Then he released his hold on her pigtail, and reached his arm over Brandi, to reach inside Lexi's gapping white shirt, to fondle her firm teen tits with his dirty hand.

“Oh yeah,” he said, “them are some fine titties, girl. I could have some fun with them,” he said, leering at Lexi with his dirty smile.

“Just keep your eyes on the road, Jake,” Lexi said as she let him fondle her, as Brandi's head bobbed on his dick. “We got a long way to go.”

After another six or seven miles, Brandi's vigorous blow job had ended with Jake shooting his wad up and onto her sweater and bare legs. After he came, he tried to wipe the cum off Brandi's sweater and legs, but his dirty hands just smeared the cum into a dirty streak on the sweater and a sticky dark line on her thigh.

Soon after, Jake said he needed to stop. The girls looked at each other and decided they would get out when he did, and find a new ride. So when he stopped, they quickly jumped out and began running up the road. Jake yelled after them, but it was clear they were gone, and so he went on his way, and figured he'd fantasize about the two later.

Once they were beyond Jake's sight, the two looked at their map and decided to hike the half mile toward the interstate, where they might get luckier with a ride from someone a little higher up the social ladder from Jake. It didn't make much sense to be giving away sexual favors for just a few miles in a pickup truck. They needed a guy with some money, who wouldn't mind taking care of them.

So they decided they would be selective, and only stick out their thumbs, and put on their little show, for either a big Mercedes or BMW, whose driver would no doubt be more able to treat them the way they deserved (or at least thought they deserved) to be treated. The only problem was that the girls now looked a little disheveled, and a little on the scruffy side.

Brandi's sweater was smudged, and her leg was darkened by the clumsy attempt of Jake to wipe off his cum. And Lexi's nice white school shirt was smudged around the front where Jake's dirty fingers had been fondling her tits. Even her boobs were a little smudged from his handling of them. So they decided that if they got a guy with a big car to stop, they would tell him a story about their stepbrother Jake who had tried to molest them, to explain their dirty clothes and smudged bodies. They looked a little dirty to be sitting in the soft leather of a new luxury car.

The guy who did stop, with a big BMW 5 series, who said his name was Bill, didn't care about their story. When he stopped and saw the two teens, he was turned on by the dirty shirt, the smudged sweater, and especially- when Lexi leaned into the car- by the smudges on those perfect teen tits under that dirty white shirt. He didn't care if they got the inside of his car dirty either.

A couple of dirty teens, thought Bill, as he smiled warmly, and invited them into his car. Lexi sat in front, turning to face Bill to give him a nice look at her tits as she did, and Brandi sat in back, sitting sort of in the middle, with one foot up on the center hump, so he could see up her skirt through his rearview mirror. These were exactly the kind of legal teens he fantasized about, except, here they were, in the flesh, clearly letting him enjoy the view of their lovely teen assets.

Lexi started telling him about her pervert step-brother, and what he had done, when Bill gently put his hand on her leg and said, “Let's not worry about him, Lexi. I'm going all the way to Indy, and can give you girls a ride to right where you are going.”

“Oh yay,” squealed Brandi from the back seat, bouncing a little and letting her skirt ride up into her lap. And Lexi gave him a big smile and leaned way over and kissed Bill on the cheek, moving slowly back and making sure he had a clear view of the firm teen tits inside her widely gapping shirt.

“We will have to stop tonight because I can't drive through the night,” he said. “But I've got a reservation at the Doubletree in Toledo, and I'm sure they'll be able to give me another room for you girls.”

“That would be great,” Lexi and Brandi chimed together. “You're the best, Bill”

So they drove on, and eventually, Lexi drifted off, with her shirt gaping open, and her entire right boob exposed to Bill's view. He couldn't help glancing to the side whenever he could, to savor the lovely shape of the conical teen boob, with the lovely puffy pinkish brown nipple, perfectly white and smooth except for a few greasy smudges from a previous encounter of some sort. Bill didn't really care who had been grabbing that tit before, but he was salivating thinking about wrapping his own big hand around it and sucking on the lovely puffy nubbin that topped it.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills

As he looked in the rearview mirror, he was surprised to see that Brandi also appeared to be napping, and her hand had slipped inside her panties, where it was cupped over her little mound. He could make out the shape of her tits, under the smudged sweater that rode up under her boobs, exposing a very tight little tummy. As he looked over her long bare legs, he was again turned on by the streak of something along the top of her left thigh. It almost looked like a little string of cum, smeared down her leg. He thought about fucking her and shooting a rope of cum onto her ass, her leg, and maybe her back.

The thought and the views were making him hard, and he was glad when the Toledo exit appeared and he could get them into his room at the Doubletree. He knew he shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but they had already signaled that they were the sort of dirty girls who might show their appreciation by letting him have a taste of their teenage assets.

He pulled into the circular drive of the hotel, and as he stopped, the girls awakened and began stretching, again giving Bill some sexy poses, as well as some amazing views of what was barely concealed under their shirts.

“I'll go in and get another room for you girls,” Bill said, slid out of the car, and went to the front desk. “If anyone asks, I'm your dad, and I'll be right back.”

“Okay, Daddy!” the two girls chanted in their best little girl voices, giggling as they did.

After five or ten minutes, Bill came back out, with a look of concern.

“What's the matter, Daddy?” asked Lexi, with an exaggerated emphasis on the word “daddy.”

“Well,” Bill said, “my reservation is fine, but they have no more rooms available, and they can't find any other hotels nearby with two rooms.”

“But,” he continued, ”they were able to upgrade me to a suite, with a master bedroom, oversized king bed, a hot tub and a bathroom, and two couches, which should be perfect for you girls to sleep on.”

“Oh cool; that will be great, Bill,” said Brandi.

“You mean 'Daddy', don't you Brandi!” laughed Lexi, bouncing on the seat, and reaching for one of Brandi's pigtails.

So Bill drove the car around to the side of the hotel, grabbed his suitcase out of the trunk, and followed the girls to the hotel room. “Room 240,” he said, as they skipped ahead of him, carrying their backpacks, Lexi's teen ass in her skin-tight jeans swaying, and Brandi's tiny skirt flaring out over the smooth satin panties that covered her teen ass.

Once inside the room, the girls were running this way and that, energized from their naps and excited by the room with the hot tub, and a giant-sized bed - with a mirror on the ceiling over it.

“This is so cool,” said Lexi.

“I gotta take a shower, first thing,” said Brandi, still feeling dirty from the string of Jake's cum that had sprayed her sweater and leg, and wanting to wash away the stain, and the memory.

“Go ahead and get comfortable, shower up, and after we're ready, we'll go for dinner,” said Bill. Loosening his tie and removing his shoes, Bill sat in the comfortable armchair, while he watched the girls running around the room.

Almost ignoring him, Lexi began removing her shirt and then shimmied out of her jeans, and then laughingly put her arms across her chest, looking over and saying “Don't peek!” as she dipped a toe into the hot tub, before stepping into it wearing just her tiny panties, and submerging in the warm water. Bill laughed, but couldn't help looking at the sexy young teen.

Meanwhile, Brandi was slipping out of her skirt and panties, and then lifting the soiled sweater over her head, giving Bill a lovely view of her pale naked body, with her lightly red-haired pussy, and perfect heart-shaped ass He got a brief look at her pert teen breasts, as she scampered into the bathroom.

As the shower ran in the bathroom, Lexi emerged from under the water of the hot tub and slowly stood up. Her dark blond hair stuck to her head, neck, and shoulders, and the firm cones of her teen tits stood proudly out from her chest, dripping with the warm water. As she stood, the tight slit of her pussy was obvious under the transparent wet panties, with a narrow landing strip of unshaved dirty blond pubic hair above it. Bill was mesmerized, and stared, unashamedly.

“Why don't you come over for a closer look, Daddy?” said Lexi, licking her lips, with a sly smile on her face.

Bill didn't need to be asked twice. He rose and walked to the hot tub, removing his shirt as he approached, and unbuckling his belt as well. No point in getting his suit wet.

As he reached the tub, he pulled down his shorts, so he too was naked. As he did, his cock began rising, as he had been turned on for hours. With nothing left to restrain it, his cock began rising to the occasion.

“Can I help you clean off, Lexi?” Bill whispered as he stepped into the tub.

“That would be nice, Daddy,” said Lexi, as she turned her lovely little ass toward him, and he reached around and grabbed a firm tit in each of his strong hands. She felt his cock rise between her thighs, and bounce up against her cleft, as he fondled the tits.

“They seem to have some smudges on them, darling,” Bill whispered in Lexi's ear as he leaned over her shoulder to look at perfect tits in his hands. I'd like to try to lick those little smudges off, and he turned her so that he could take one, and then the other tit deep into his mouth, sucking on the firm nipple, and rolling the other with his fingers.

“Oooooh... that feels heavenly, Daddy,” Lexi cooed, as she reached for Bill's cock with one hand and grabbed his tight butt with the other. “You feel stressed, Daddy. Why don't you sit on the edge of the tub, and let me relax you.”

Bill sat down, and Lexi quickly took his cock in her little mouth and began sucking and slurping on the large shaft. Bill could not keep his hands off Lexi's wonderfully firm teen tits and continued fondling and kneading them as she sucked on his cock.

Just as Lexi was beginning to enjoy the big cock in her mouth, Brandi emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, and saw her friend on Bill's cock.

“I can't believe you started without me, Lexi, you little slut!” she exclaimed, as Bill looked at her, and she dropped the towel from her lithe teen body.

Lexi lifted her head and looked at Brandi and simply said: “There's plenty here for both of us, sweetie, just get your hot little ass over here, and see if Bill wants to take a little taste of your honeypot."

Bill looked at Brandi, licked his lips, and said: “That's just what I was thinking.” As he said that, he reached out and grabbed Brandi by her tight butt cheeks, and pulled her teenage quim to his face, inhaling deeply as he his tongue reached out to flick her lips and slide its way between them. He could feel her shudder a little, as his tongue forced its way inside her tight love socket. And he could taste her young fresh pussy, salty, pungent, and a little sweet all at the same time. She sighed, and he felt her relax into his hands, as he held her tightly by her muscular little ass.

Below Brandi, Lexi continued to suck Bill's dick feeling him tense as he licked at her best friend's pussy above her head. She didn't want him to cum yet, so she lifted her mouth from Bill's cock and rose up from the hot tub. She grabbed Brandi's towel to dry off.

“I want to feel Daddy's dick inside me, how about you, Brandi?”

“Yea, for real! I need some hard dick after all of the shit we've been through today!”

Bill, who had to admit that the “daddy” talk was turning him on immensely, decide the way to take care of the girls was to bend them both over the big armchair in the room and pound them side by side, till they creamed all over his cock and the chair.

Placing the towel over the back of the chair, Bill pulled the two girls toward him, spun them both around so that they faced the chair, and then somewhat roughly pushed them both down, their narrow teen hips pressed together side by side, over the back of the chair. The tiny pucker of each girl was exposed as the firm ass cheeks spread slightly and their tight pussies were on full display; their pink wet slits both slick with the slippery teenage lubricant that they seemed to produce at the slightest provocation; the juices now glistening on their little mounds between their legs.

“Oooo... Daddy! What are you going to do with your dirty daughters?" Asked Lexi in her fake little girl voice.

“Are you going to punish your slutty little daughters for running away from home?”

Bill's cock was at full attention as the two little teens wiggled their hot asses at him from their bent-over position, each one hoping he would enter her first. He gave each girl a couple of hard slaps across their vulnerable ass. They each squealed a bit as he spanked them.

Bill placed his cock at the entrance of Lexi's tight pussy lips, and slowly forced the big member into her love canal, as he slid a big index finger into Brandi's pussy. Each girl moaned, and he began pounding Lexi, almost moving the chair as he hammered against her hot ass. As he could feel her start to cream on his cock, he pulled it out, and jammed it into Brandi's waiting slit, now dripping with her juices. As he slammed Brandi, he dipped a finger into Lexi's dripping pussy, and pulled it out covered with slick creamy pussy juice. He lifted the wet finger to his nose and inhaled, before sliding it up into her tight puckered butthole, which made her squeal.

“You want that cock in your ass, don't you Baby?” he demanded, "Tell Daddy what you want now, baby"

Lexi just moaned as he worked the finger into her vise-tight ass.

“Oh my god, Lexi! If you don't, I do," said Brandi, as she pushed back against the cock that was filling her teen twat. "I come like a rocket with a cock in my ass."

“Well, that settles that,” said Bill, and he slid his cock out of Brandi's pussy, and slid it upward just to where it was at the entrance of her little asshole. She needed a little lube, so he reached under and scooped some from her now-dripping pussy and slathered it on his throbbing cock. He forced his lubed finger into her pucker, then began pushing his rock-hard cock into her tight teen ass. It was so tight he wasn't sure he could get it in, and he had to finger her pussy to get Brandi to relax her hole. Finally, he penetrated her and pushed past her grippy sphincter. She squealed with pain and pleasure as his cock felt like it was splitting her in two.

He was now almost stuck in her ass, as her sphincter gripped hard on his cock, trying to milk it. He knew he could not last much longer, so he pumped her hard and fast, and finally let go of a massive load up her steaming hot ass. Brandi was right, too. As he pumped into her vise-like ass, she convulsed against the chair and screamed out. He had to cover her mouth for fear of alerting security when she came. She was so tight, that even as his cock shrank after he came, her ass still held on to the cock, forcing him to use his hands to help pull it out.

“Hey, no fair,” said Lexi, hearing her friend scream in ecstasy, "I want Daddy to cum in me too."

“You'll be next,” said Bill as he tried to recuperate.

"Get down here and suck this cock, if you want me to fuck you, girl," Bill commanded, pushing Lexi onto the floor.

Meanwhile, he looked at Brandi, who was panting and moaning from her own orgasm. His cock immediately began to stiffen again, as he looked at her reddened ass cheeks in the air, and a small dribble of his cum now bubbling from her stretched-out little asshole.

Lexi was sucking hard on his cock now, and he was becoming hard again pretty quickly. He looked down at Lexi, with her firm tits, and dirty blond hair, and decided he was hard enough to fuck the hot teen.

"Why don't you stand up here Lexi, and put a knee up on the back of the couch, and I'll give you this nice big cock." Bill said, as he pulled Lexi up, and drooled a bit as he looked at her hot fuckable teen body.

"Oooooh, yeah, Daddy," cooed Lexi, still using her fake little girl voice. "Lexi needs a big daddy-sized cock in her little pussy."

Bill proceeded to force his dick deep into the tight teen's quim, and pound her ferociously against the back of the couch. She squealed and moaned as his cock bottomed out against the wall of her pussy, and screamed as he reached under and fingered her clit, giving her a massive orgasm.

Her pussy convulsed and squeezed hard in a rippling series of pulses, as her body tensed under Bill's weight. Bill couldn't hold back, and though he didn't have much cum left, he still came hard. He felt his cock jerk as he came inside the teen slut, pounding one last time hard up against her tight buns.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck!" he exclaimed as he came. "You got one tight little pussy, baby."

"Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhhh, Mmmmmm," was all Lexi could moan, as her orgasm subsided and she felt Bill's cock slip from her slippery pussy.

As she came down from her orgasm, Lexi whispered to Bill, "I'm glad you liked fucking my little pussy, Daddy. I liked it, too."

"Now girls, let's get some dinner," said Bill, "We can come back and have some dessert here in the room after dinner, he smiled."

"Oh goody, Daddy," the girls said together. "We can't wait for dessert!"

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments