Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unlikely Pair Become Three

"Eileen and Val find a way to entice Robert back to bed"

15
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

For three mornings fifty-nine-year-old Eileen Simpkins had seen Val Rushton, two years her junior, arrive at work with the 'just fucked by Robert Latimer' look.

Eileen herself had had three tempestuous nights with the well-hung nineteen-year-old before he moved on to Val, although Val knew nothing of his previous involvement with Eileen.

Over the next few days, it became clear to Eileen that Val was no longer getting fucked by the youth, but a thought crossed her mind about how both women could possibly have some more fun.

"I take it Robert has moved on," said Eileen to Val, although there was no vindictiveness in her voice.

"What do you mean, what do you know about him?" replied Val defensively.

"He fucked me stupid for three nights before hooking up with you," came the response.

"I had no idea, I didn't steal him from you."

"I know, he chose to move on...great fuck though, isn't he?"

"Best I have ever had," replied Val thinking of that huge cock being between her legs.

"I was thinking, perhaps we could get him to shag us one more time."

"Doubt it, some other woman is getting pleasure from him now, I expect."

"But he might fancy having us both together," suggested Eileen.

"What, a threesome, you mean?"

"Yes, I am sure he would be able to satisfy us both."

"He probably could, but I am not sure that I fancy being naked on a bed with you," said Val with a half-smile.

"Could be fun," responded Eileen.

Between them, they devised a text and sent it from Val's phone: Hi Eileen and I want to know if you would like to fuck both of us together.

After about ten minutes, whether that was because he was thinking about it or because he had only just seen the  message, he replied: sure, would luv to let me know when and where.

A date was fixed for the following night at Val's house, and she and Eileen had had a couple of drinks when Robert arrived.

After giving both women a kiss he became apologetic, first to Eileen. "Sorry, Eileen, I should have treated you better and not just dumped you."

"Don't worry about it, you obviously wanted someone younger," smiling at her fifty-seven-year-old friend.

Then to Val, he said, "Sorry, Val, I am now back with Charlotte, my girlfriend."

"Well, not tonight, you're not," laughed Val.

"No, I suppose not," the handsome stud grinned.

"Right, shall we get on with what we are all here for?" suggested Eileen.

"Yes, let's go to the bedroom," said Val, and she led the way up the stairs followed by Eileen as Robert looked at the two big arses in tight skirts.

Once in the bedroom, Val and Robert locked in a long passionate kiss as Eileen had one hand on each of their backs.

Robert broke from Val and kissed Eileen as Val started to undo the youth's trousers.

Robert's trousers were down and off and his erection was stretching his thong as he undid Eileen's blouse and dragged her bra off her tits. He then repeated the process with Val so both women had their large breasts exposed as Robert unzipped Val's skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor.

As Robert removed his T-shirt, Eileen planted a kiss on Val's lips and, after a split second, the slightly younger woman responded.

As the women kissed, Robert was behind Eileen and removed her skirt and then dragged down her knickers to expose her big bottom, which he promptly kissed.

Robert then pulled down Val's knickers, and the two women both took off their undone blouses and dragged down bras so they were both totally naked. Robert's thong was removed, and as Eileen took his rigid cock in her hand, Val licked the end of it.

The three naked bodies were then on the bed, and hands and tongues seemed to be everywhere.

For the first time in her life, Val was licking pussy as Eileen sucked on Robert's prick. Robert then had his tongue in Val's cunt as Eileen continued to lick and suck his cock. 

All three were incredibly turned on, and Robert slid his rod into Val's cunt as Eileen lowered her own cunt onto Val's face. Eileen's arse was pointing at Robert as he plunged in and out of Val, and he got his tongue in her arse crack.

All three were making noises of pleasure, and Val was cumming hard and her face was then soaked by Eileen's juices. Eileen was then on her back and Robert was ramming her cunt as Val kissed Eileen.

It seemed that Robert could go on forever as his rock-hard prick moved from one saturated cunt to the other and both women had multiple orgasms.

Val was then arse in the air with Eileen licking her arse hole as Robert fucked Eileen from behind. Robert was at last about to cum, and the two women lay side by side with their heads together and laughed as the youth's spunk splattered both of their faces. The women then exchanged tongues as Robert's cum ran down their faces.

After a bit of a break, Eileen sat on a chair playing with her clit as she watched Robert fuck Val to another orgasm before replacing her friend on the bed to again take that huge penis in her cunt.

For a bit of variety, Robert then watched the two middle-aged women make lesbian love before again inserting his cock in a cunt.

As expected, the hung youth had satisfied both women, several times, and now Eileen and Val knew that if there were no cocks available, they were quite capable of giving each other sexual gratification.

Neither of them was to have Robert Latimer between their legs after that night, but he always smiled nicely to either one of them if they were on the tills when he shopped in the supermarket.

Neither woman was to have another lover quite like that, but just from time to time, they could be found in bed licking each other's cunt.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments