Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dick Pic

"When you get an unsolicited dick pic, who knows what could happen?"

41
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I received a text from Ryan, and my train of thought was immediately derailed. I looked at the caller ID twice to confirm it was from him, each time the correct number of my boyfriend, Ryan, but the image he sent wasn’t him. 

I knew Ryan’s dick like I knew my own hand, and I knew my hand quite well. He was a thick seven inches fully erected, smooth, with a splotchy birthmark at the base, and a bright pink head. My tongue had traveled up and down the length of his shaft many times. This wasn’t it. 

Hard to tell the size from the image, but I would guess this one to be tipping over eight inches, thick, veiny, and leaning to the right. A very nice dick, but not Ryan’s dick. 

I thought someone stole Ryan’s phone to play a prank on him. Joke's on them, I smiled as my mouth watered just thinking about running my tongue along that textured shaft.

I sent my reply, a series of question marks. My curiosity was awakened, but I didn’t want Ryan to think I was thirsting over another cock. 

My phone dinged again with an incoming text from Ryan. It was a photo of Ryan next to a tall muscular blond guy, the previous dick’s owner, with the text: U coming over or what?

We’d recently discussed having a threesome, but it was all hypothetical at the time. I guess we never explicitly said who our third would be, other than me assuming Ryan was into having another girl join us. This was an unexpected turn of events, yet a complete turn-on. I pulled off my pajama shorts and slipped into a red mini-dress. I didn’t bother touching up my hair that was already in waist-length braids, piled up high in a messy bun. Ryan didn’t live far, but I didn’t want to leave them waiting any longer. 

When I walked through the door, Ryan attempted a quick introduction. His name was Derek something, but anything else he said I didn’t catch as I just stared at the beautiful man before me. 

“Was that your dick you sent me?” I asked. 

He grinned, “Yeah.”

“Let me see it,” I said, approaching him. 

He looked over my shoulder at Ryan as if asking for permission. Ryan nodded. Derek pulled down his fly and his dick flopped out. I didn’t have to look at Ryan for permission as I dropped to my knees. 

It was definitely bigger in person, I thought, wrapping my hand around the base as I flicked my tongue across the tip. The salty pre-cum smeared across my tongue as I closed my mouth around him. It took me several tries before I could comfortably fit his cock down my throat. I pulled him out, watching the strings of my saliva hang from his cock and connect to my lips. 

Ryan now stood next to Derek with his dick out.  He stroked it several times before he pushed it towards me. I looked up at him before taking him into my mouth, my hand working on Derek’s cock as I did so. They took turns shoving their dicks in my mouth.

By the time we made our way to the bedroom, I was soaking wet and ready for Derek’s big dick, but Ryan took the edge off. He pushed the hem of my dress to my waist as he laid me back on the bed. His hand rubbed my moist clit before he finger-banged me. I could only stare at him with an O-shaped mouth as he slipped his two middle fingers into my pussy and hammered away. I grabbed his forearm to steady his hand as I began to cum.

I was in a daze from his handiwork, so when he removed his fingers from my snatch and put them to Derek’s lips, I was speechless. I watched as Derek sucked my juices from Ryan’s fingers, his tongue working down to the knuckle before Ryan shoved his fingers deep inside Derek’s mouth. 

The excitement in Derek’s eyes was unmistakable. He loved having my boyfriend’s fingers in his mouth as he tasted my cum. 

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton

When Ryan replaced his fingers with his dick, I couldn’t help myself. My hand reached down and rubbed my clit as I watched Derek take my boyfriend’s cock to the back of his throat. Ryan mostly looked down at Derek’s head bobbing on his hard cock, but when he shot a glance over to me, he smiled. I could tell this wasn’t the first time Derek has sucked his dick. 

“Ready to be fucked?” he asked. 

“Yes!” I replied eagerly, spreading my legs for them. 

He pulled his dick from Derek’s mouth with a loud moist “plop”, then told Derek to fuck me. Derek crawled between my legs, running his tongue up my inner thigh. He briefly licked my cunt before moving up my stomach. He stopped to kiss and suckle my breasts before he pushed his big cock into my pussy. 

I looked up at him, shocked, as my pussy stretched, taking in his hefty meat stick. 

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper. 

“You can handle this,” Ryan said from somewhere - I was too preoccupied with Derek’s big dick ripping me open to know where. 

“Mm, you’re so fucking wet,” Derek groaned grinding his cock into me. 

“Oh, fuck me,” I moaned again. 

He raised his hips and slammed into me deep and hard. He did this several times, then started to fuck me at a quicker pace. 
I reached out for Ryan’s hand who sat on the bed next to me. He was stroking his cock as he watched Derek fuck me senseless. 

Derek pulled out and then lowered his mouth to my pussy. I appreciated the reprieve from his hard pounding, moaning as his tongue lapped and sucked at my abused clit. I was so focused on Derek eating my pussy that I hadn’t noticed Ryan had moved from my side. Derek gave a deep grunt against my thigh and when I looked up, I saw that Ryan had his finger in Derek’s ass.

“Don’t stop,” Ryan told Derek as he twisted his finger in and out of his ass. 

Derek continued to munch on my box, and I watched as Ryan dripped lube between Derek’s cheeks. Derek groaned again as Ryan slipped the tip of his cock inside the tight ring of his ass.

They both moaned in unison and I pushed my pussy up to Derek’s face. He pushed a finger up my hole as he locked down on my clit. The sounds we all made were like a symphony of sex. 

I was so turned on by the sight of my boyfriend fucking this gorgeous man’s ass as he ate me out that I came in Derek’s mouth. I could tell from Ryan's heavy breathing that he was about to come, too. 

I went down on Derek, taking his dick in my mouth again. I sucked on his throbbing tip as my hand pumped his shaft. His veiny dick felt good in my hands as I squeezed and jerked him. 

“That’s it,” Derek moaned, “I’m going to come.”

Ryan was fucking his ass faster as I worked his dick with the same energy. He jutted his hips forward with a groan as the first spurt landed across my lips. Ryan pulled out and collapsed back in bed as his hand took over on his cock and he shot his load in an arc across his stomach. I continued milking Derek’s cock, my hand a sticky mess as it slowly massaged his last bit of cum out. 

Ryan leaned over and kissed me, licking Derek’s cum from my lips. I smiled at him.

“You two are so fucking sexy,” Derek said laying back in bed catching his breath. 

“You’ve been keeping secrets from me, huh?” I said.

Ryan smiled back, “Just a thing I’ve been thinking about and hoped you would be down for. Derek’s dick pics sealed the deal, huh?”

“Mm, you can send me dick pics anytime,” I moaned, watching as Derek’s dick grew stiff again. 

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments