Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Office Christmas Party

"Kate discovers her new co-workers enjoying more than Champagne..."

64
26 Comments 26
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Her hand nearly slips as she grips the edge of the counter-top, bracing herself for the fleshy tip of Noah's cock. He buries himself deep in her pussy and grinds his hips against hers. She’s sitting on the bathroom sink, legs open, back against the mirror. She knows he didn’t lock the door, and someone could come in at any moment. Just thinking about it gives her a thrill as he pounds against her clit, and she starts to moan. He leans in to kiss her, gently biting her bottom lip while his slippery shaft glides along her silky vulva. She stares, mesmerized by his hips and stomach flexing rhythmically, and she reaches around, clutching his muscular ass to pull him closer. Her nipples harden and swell with pleasure as his pace quickens. 

“Merry Christmas Boston! It’s 6:30 on a Friday—looks like more snow today, so bundle up! Here's the Christmas crooner himself, Frank Sinatra, reminding you that Santa Claus is coming to town.”

She snaps awake, dazed and breathing hard as the radio dissolves the silence. She lifts the covers, sees the dark spot of moisture seeping through her grey panties, and groans at the familiar ache of desire. Glancing at her bedside table, she considers grabbing her vibrator to explore where this fantasy might lead, until she remembers that she has to deliver the posters to the office by 8:00 this morning. She rolls out of bed, slips out of her underwear, and steps into the shower.

The steep learning curve at this new job is not helped by the fact that Kate can’t stop thinking about her new boss—specifically, what she wants him to do to her body. In a sharp black suit with brown wingtips, he commands the room with an almost impossible assurance and a sly wit. With sharp, angular features and a winning smile—not to mention those broad shoulders and tight, muscular ass—it’s all she can do not to fumble her words when Noah talks to her. She’s hoping tonight’s office Christmas party will be an opportunity to make an impression on him.

She’s been on the job for a month now, settling into her cubicle just outside his office, and has grown used to hearing him and the other manager, Charlotte, locked in fierce debate over the forthcoming account pitch. They work well together, though they are often at odds, and things can get tense when a project is nearing deadline. Today is no exception, as she walks into Noah’s office to deliver the poster mock-ups.

“Good morning, Noah. I have these for you, from the printers.”

As Noah glances toward her, his eyes briefly pause on her chest. She wore a thin bralette this morning, hoping to catch his eye with the outline of her nipples poking through her sweater.

“Thanks Kate. Those look great. You can put them over here.”

Charlotte gives her a quick nod before turning back to their heated conversation. Kate shuts the door behind her and goes to make a coffee before settling in at her desk.  

She watches the snow coming down gently through the windows, grateful not to be alone for the holidays in this new city. The champagne starts popping at 5:30 that evening and by 7:00 the party is in full swing. Canapes and string lights, along with a surprising amount of booze have helped create a festive atmosphere.

Kate teams up with some girls from the art department for the holiday quiz, which has given her the chance to show off her encyclopedic knowledge of Christmas music. Thanks to her year abroad in England, she's the only one who recognizes "Merry Christmas Everyone" by Shakin Stevens, which puts them in the lead. Their prize is a gift card to the new Italian restaurant around the block, and they make plans to eat there together in the new year.

She's been waiting anxiously for Noah to make his entrance but has seen no sign of him by the time people start to open gifts from their secret Santas. She unwraps hers and pulls out one red cashmere glove. How odd... She looks around to see if anyone catches her eye to take responsibility.

"What a gorgeous glove," says Amelia, the sports trivia wiz of the quiz team, as she sidles up to Kate holding a glass of port. "Do you know who it's from?"

"I have no idea," admits Kate, "but it looks expensive." She continues to scan the crowd for any clues. "By the way, have you seen Noah or Charlotte this evening?"

Amelia shrugs.

Kate excuses herself from the group and heads toward the bathrooms, which are both occupied. She takes the elevator up one floor and notices light coming from under the door to the conference room as she passes. Thinking it might be the cleaning staff, Kate opens the door to invite them downstairs for a drink and stops dead in her tracks.

The first thing she notices is his ass—even better than she imagined it—Noah is facing away from her, pants around his ankles and shirtless. Then she sees Charlotte, bent over the table in front of him, breasts swinging as Noah pounds into her from behind. He has his hand over her mouth to muffle her moans and she is arching her back and twisting with pleasure.

“Oh my God!” exclaims Kate, “I’m so sorry,” she says as she starts to leave the room.

They both look up, startled, and Noah pulls out, starting to reach for his pants when Charlotte says, “Oh wow, hi Kate. That’s okay. Step inside, will you? And close the door.” Kate is so stunned that she doesn’t move. Charlotte has turned around to face her and she’s standing there, naked, legs slightly spread apart, smiling. She pushes Noah into a chair and begins to walk toward Kate.

Backing away, Kate starts to say “Don’t worry, I won’t say anything,” but Charlotte places a finger to Kate’s lips, shushing her, and pushes the door closed behind her.

“We’re not worried about that, sweetheart. But we are in a bit of a situation now. You’ve seen both of us naked, but we haven’t seen you.” She eyes Kate’s body mischievously, and then glances back at Noah. “That hardly seems fair, does it Noah?”

Noah is looking up at Charlotte, a bit unsure of her plans. His cock is fully erect and glistening with Charlotte’s juices.

Charlotte runs her hand through Kate’s hair, and then draws her fingers along her collar bone and down, tracing the outline of Kate’s breasts. Kate’s nipples begin to harden, despite herself, protruding erect from her sweater. Charlotte starts undoing Kate’s buttons with one hand, gently stroking her cheek with the other. Kate knows she should say something—after all, it’s not her fault she saw them naked, and not just naked, but fucking, rough and passionate—but all she can do is stare at Charlotte’s body, which is so confidently on display. She has heavy breasts, with large, lightly coloured areolas. Her pink pussy is fully shaved, gleaming wet, and her hips and stomach are tight and lightly tanned. She is gorgeous, and her blonde hair is up in a stylish bun.    

Charlotte slips Kate’s sweater off her shoulders, then unzips her jeans and deftly pulls them down, helping her step out of them. Kate is tempted to cover herself with her hands, but she’s mesmerized by this confident woman who is undressing her and the literal man of her dreams who is sitting mere feet away, now gently stroking his cock.

Charlotte leans in close, tenderly kissing Kate’s bottom lip while unhooking her bra, which she tosses to Noah. She moves to stand behind Kate before proceeding to pull down her grey cotton panties.

Before she has fully grasped what’s happening, Kate is standing completely naked in front of Noah while he stares at her body and slowly rubs his shaft. His muscular thighs flex and his abs gleam with sweat. Charlotte runs her hands along Kate’s body, caressing her breasts, lightly grazing the lips of her pussy as her fingers trace the outline of Kate’s stomach and thighs. She licks a finger and runs it up the slit of Kate’s vagina, starting slow circles around her clit as she kisses Kate’s neck. Noah groans and reaches for his balls, now stroking his cock slightly faster.

Kate’s breath catches in her throat and wetness floods her pussy as she feels Charlotte’s soft breath on the back of her neck. The press of Charlotte’s fingers against her clit makes her vagina ache deep inside, and her self-consciousness begins to evaporate.

Charlotte nudges her forward and they kneel together in front of Noah. Charlotte begins to caress his chest and arms and, eyes on Kate, nods knowingly at his cock. Kate takes a deep breath and thinks now or never. She runs her fingertips from his knees, up his inner thighs, and takes firm grasp of the base of his cock. She guides him gently into her mouth and he shudders with delight. She can taste Charlotte’s creamy pussy on him, mixed with the musty smell of his cum. She runs her tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft and grips her lips tight around him while Charlotte kisses him deeply on the mouth.

His hips gently rock toward her as she pleasures him, twisting her tongue around his tip and rubbing his slippery shaft with both hands. After a few minutes, Charlotte takes over and he pulls Kate up toward him for a kiss. She’s surprised by the tenderness and urgency of it. His lips are moist, and his tongue slips across hers. She holds his face, feeling the stubble of his beard as he runs his hands along her body, cupping the soft flesh of her ass and hips, skimming his fingers across her stomach and the underside of her breasts.  

She looks down at Charlotte, who has Noah’s cock impressively deep in her mouth and is caressing his balls with her fingertips. Her pussy is spread wide open as she kneels on the ground, legs apart, breasts hanging down between his legs. Kate runs her fingers between his pecs, along his tight abs, and then grasps the base of his shaft as Charlotte slides her lips up to his tip, flicking her tongue across it, which makes him flinch with pleasure.

Despite playing a central role in her fantasies, Kate always assumed sex with three people would be awkward and cumbersome, but Charlotte’s calm command leaves her strangely at ease—comfortable even though she still doesn’t believe what’s happening.

Charlotte stands up, kisses Noah deeply, then turns to Kate and kisses her. As she does, she gently guides Kate backward onto the conference table. She grasps Kate’s hips and helps her sit back on the table, then lifts each of her legs, spreading them wide across the tabletop. Kate leans back and closes her eyes, feeling the overwhelming pleasure of Noah’s gaze as he takes in the full view of her breasts, stomach, and open pussy. By now she is dripping wet and creamy.

To her surprise, Charlotte leans down and French kisses her labia with the most unexpected and exquisite kiss she has ever felt. Charlotte’s tongue slips inside Kate’s vagina while her full, beautiful lips caress and suck at her open slit. Her saliva mingles with Kate’s own juices and drips down onto the surface of the table. Just as she thinks she might cum, Charlotte pulls away, breathless, and beckons Noah to take her place.

She pulls up a chair nearby and says, “Go ahead, I’ll watch from here,” as she reaches between her long legs and begins to rub her own pussy; slipping a finger inside, she bites her lip and looks on.

Noah kisses Kate on the lips, and then the neck. Her breasts are longing to be touched and, as if he can hear her thoughts, he grasps them in his strong hands, squeezing them and then puts each one in his mouth, kissing and licking and gently biting her hard nipples. His cock is throbbing as she reaches down to clutch it and with a slight tug, she guides him inside her. Her pussy is tight but his large cock slides in smoothly and fills her. He glides in and out, and she tightens around him, increasing the friction as he gradually picks up the pace. The slap of his body against hers as he drives his cock deep inside makes Charlotte moan with pleasure, and Kate is in ecstasy. Rolling her head back, she lets him take her. She feels small in his muscular arms, and he knows exactly what to do with her body.  

She wraps her legs around him and he places his hands under her ass, gently lifting her weightlessly in the air and thrusting inside her. She holds tight to his broad shoulders and they lock eyes while he continues to bounce her up and down, up and down, on his shaft. Then he stands her up and turns her around. She bends over, nipples resting on the hard surface of the table, and spreads her legs. First, she feels nothing but the open air on her throbbing pussy, and the eyes of both Charlotte and Noah looking on. His hands grasp her hips, then she feels his cock, impossibly hard, start to burrow into her. He starts to pound her harder and harder and she lets out a deep moan of pleasure. He reaches around and rubs her clit, expertly twisting his fingers around it using her natural lubrication. Her breasts are swinging like Charlotte’s were when she walked in on them and Kate looks over to see Charlotte leaning in, intently, eyes smiling and fingers working at the space between her shapely legs. She winks at Kate who then moans and closes her eyes as another wave of pleasure overtakes her. “Mmm . . . mmm … oh … Noah … oh yes … fuck me …”

Kate can’t stand it anymore, and she pushes Noah back, directing him onto the ground. She mounts his cock for a third time and begins to grind her clit furiously against his body. Her hands run along his abs, and his firm, smooth chest. The veins bulge from his biceps as he holds her hips, which rock furtively back and forth. He takes a handful of her firm, round ass in his left hand, pulling her hips harder into his, cock buried deep inside, feeling her pulsate around his shaft as her pussy grips him tight.

All of a sudden, Charlotte steps over and—oh God, yes—kneels down onto Noah’s face, burying his mouth and nose in her pussy. She leans in to kiss Kate and caresses her hips. Charlotte’s kiss is both commanding and tender, and as Kate leans into it, her nipples graze Charlotte’s ample breasts. Meanwhile, Noah’s tongue is sliding expertly between Charlotte’s sopping pussy lips. He reaches up with one hand to fondle the two women’s breasts and moans as Kate contracts her muscles, squeezing his shaft and rocking back and forth in Charlotte’s embrace.

The two women begin to grind on Noah, slowly at first, and then faster and faster as the anticipation builds. Instinctively, Kate reaches for Charlotte’s nipples and then Charlotte does the same. As they twist the firm pink flesh between their fingertips, all three explode with pleasure. The feeling of Noah’s cum erupting deep inside her amplifies Kate’s orgasm almost beyond what she can bear, while Charlotte squeezes her eyes shut, squirting her juices into Noah’s waiting mouth.

Breathing heavily, Charlotte holds Kate’s face in her hands and kisses her tenderly. The two women slowly come down from the peak of their pleasure.

As Charlotte dismounts from Noah’s mouth, Kate leans down to kiss him. His lips are warm and wet from her orgasm and Kate savors the scent of Charlotte’s sex on his breath. Kate continues to slide gently up and down on his cock, running her hands through his hair and resting her breasts on his muscular chest while her heart rate relaxes.

Noah reaches over into his coat pocket and pulls out a red glove and scarf.

"This isn't exactly how I pictured giving this to you," he says with a smile, looking up at Kate who is still on top of him. "But I wanted to make sure you didn't get too cold during your first Christmas in Boston."

"Thank you, Noah, it's beautiful," she says, leaning down to kiss him again.

Charlotte is sitting back, her large breasts rising and falling with her breath, nipples still erect from Kate’s pinches. She reaches over for a bottle of champagne, pops the cork, and takes a drink before passing it to Kate. “Merry Christmas Kate," she says with a grin, "we’re glad to have you on the team.”

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

Published 
Written by Dionysus222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments