Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shared Wife Takes The Lead

"A shared wife takes lead to end the night."

39
11 Comments 11
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Our encounters are 100% true."

We have a specific room set up as a library in our home with two love seats on opposite walls that face each other. The room is also has LED mood lighting. Our kids love this space as an area to relax and read or do homework. Unbeknownst to them, the LED lighting will also change and flash to music, which is what I use it for when they aren't home. Now that you can picture the room, let's get on with the good stuff.

It was a Friday night during the winter. We routinely have friends over to play cards or shoot pool. I prefer using the pool table so I can wear one of my outfits and show off. My husbands friend Andy had come over. He's usually interested in playing pool (I can't imagine why). I am wearing the outfit in the picture except with a different top. The skirt is great because when I bend over to take a shot, there isn't much you can't see. We spend the next two or three hours playing pool, having drinks, and flirting. I love the attention that I am getting from Andy and my husband. I tell the boys that I will be back in a moment and step into the bathroom next to the game room. I hear Andy immediately tell my husband how lucky he is to have such a sexy wife. He proceeds to tell my husband how he wishes he could find a woman as hot as me. As soon as I hear this a lightbulb goes off and a plan develops.

I text my husband and ask him if Andy would fuck me if he had the opportunity. Now, my husband is very open to sharing me and is the one who usually sets up our encounters. However, every once in a while, I choose who and when. My husband texts back that he isn't 100% sure, but that if I want to go for it then I should. I reply to take Andy to the library and wait with the door closed. After a minute or two, I hear them leave the room and hear the door to the library close. I quickly run to the bedroom and change into the top in the picture. I change the speaker selection on my phone to the library sound system and prime the music.

I hit play and walk in the door. As I do, the lights go out. The music starts and the lights start to change colors and pulse with the music. As I walk around the door, I see Andy's jaw drop. It's as though his brain has instantly stopped working. All he can do is stare at me with his jaw on the floor. I love the reaction. My husband is sitting on the opposite couch so I step between them and start to dance.

I alternate between the boys on who I am facing. I take turns climbing into their laps and grinding. Typical lap dances. After a couple of songs, I slowly remove my top while spinning to give each guy a view as my C cup tits become exposed. The look on Andy's face is priceless to me. It appears as though this is his first time seeing a woman strip in the flesh. I step over to Andy and climb into his lap. I'm grinding my pussy on his hard cock. He feels above average, maybe seven and a half inches. Definitely smaller than my husband's nine inches. I grab Andy by the back of the neck and pull his head to my left tit where he takes my hard nipple in his mouth and starts to suck. I look back at my husband with a look that says I am going to get fucked. I pull away from Andy and make my way to my husband.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

Halfway between them I stop. Bending at the waist, I drop my skirt and thong together, exposing my bare ass and glistening pussy to Andy. I'm pretty sure he just came in his pants. Wearing only my stockings, I climb into my husband's lap and offer him my right nipple. He happily begins sucking on it while I grind on him. I reach down and undo his pants to release the monster that is waiting to get free. I look back at Andy and tell him to lose his pants. Andy immediately stands up and starts to take off his pants and boxers while I get on my knees. I crawl to Andy and push him back down into the seat.

I slowly lick Andy from his base to tip. I grip his hard shaft at the base and stand his member straight up. Without breaking eye contact with Andy, I open my mouth and slide almost all of him in. While I begin to bob up and down on this magnificent cock, I see Andy's eyes roll back and his head fall backwards. I can only imagine what is going through his mind at this point. I continue sucking and licking Andy's cock until I feel the throb of an impending orgasm. I stop just before Andy starts to fill my mouth with his sweet baby batter.

I then crawl to my husband. As I lick his hard love stick, I roll onto his leg. My legs are now bent at ninety degrees with my back resting on my husband's leg. I spread my legs to Andy and give him the motion to come to me by curling my finger. He slides between my legs and starts to rub his head against my soaked pussy. My husband suddenly tells Andy not yet.

He then asks me if I want it. I nod slightly.

He repeats the question. I quietly say yes.

He asks me a third time. I can't take it anymore and scream YES! FUCK ME!

I suddenly feel Andy slip into my pussy. In the first thrust he is balls deep due to me being so wet. I turn my head and take my husband back into my mouth while Andy continues to fuck my wet cunt. After a couple of minutes, Andy reaches his arms under my knees and lifts me up so he can get better access. I feel both guys starting to pulse and know what is coming. Andy asks where he should cum. I can't answer with my husband deep in my throat so he tells Andy to shoot as deep in my pussy as he can.

I could not have planned it better. I felt Andy swell and then start pumping stream after stream deep in my pussy. At the same time, my husband started to shoot down my throat and I swallow every drop. Andy sets me down and proceeds to pull from my pussy. I tell him that we are no where close to being finished and once again I push him onto the couch.

I start to lick and suck Andy clean while my husband gets behind me and starts to fuck my pussy.

I collapse after multiple orgasms rip through my body and I don't know how many loads of cum pumped into me. They have taken turns on me for the last four hours. I ask my husband to help me up because my legs are trembling and I don't trust myself to walk unsupported. Once standing, I kiss my husband, then Andy, and ask him to definitely cum back soon.

Published 
Written by Bigd97531
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments