Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Personal Trainer

"James gets a chance to satisfy both his bi-curiosity and his desire for female bodybuilders."

51
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story attempt. Totally fiction, although I share both of James's fantasies."

James was 32 and had some spare time around his office work schedule to get himself into shape, so he joined the local gym to start working out. His first day there was a Thursday morning, and the place was not busy at all. The only other guy there was a personal trainer named Bill, and James hired him on the spot to help him get into shape. Bill was 38 years old, 6'2" short blonde hair and muscular. The two men agreed on a price per workout session, and got started.

Bill showed James the proper way to use the machines and the free weights, although James thought Bill was closer to him than he thought was necessary, even holding James's arms for dead lifts and his back for squats. Not that James minded, as he always felt like he might be bi, but that he had never had a chance to act on those urges. But he wondered if he was reading Bill correctly or not? After all, they had just met, and this was supposed to be a business relationship.

His suspicions were only raised when they went to the locker room to shower after the long, tough, sweaty workout. They did not shower together, but James definitely felt Bill was watching him as he applied soap to his body. Going on that feeling, James started to get hard and decided to put on a bit of a show by giving his growing cock a few extra strokes with his soapy hands. Bill was also showering two stalls away, and when James glanced over in Bill's direction, he caught him rubbing his own hard, soapy cock.

After the showers and near the front doors to the gym, the two men discussed when the next session was to take place, and what they would work on. It was obvious to both guys that the next workout was secondary to what was really on their minds.

"Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow night, James? I'd love for you to meet my wife Janet. She actually is co-owner of the gym with me. It will be Friday night and we like having company for dinner, especially new gym clients."

"Sure, I'd love to come over! I live alone so a nice home-cooked meal would beat the heck out of my TV dinner that I would probably have otherwise."

All day Friday at work, James couldn't get the thought out of his head of being at Bill's house, after their showers yesterday. He wondered what, if anything, may happen that night. What he wasn't prepared for was Janet. She was 37, long dark hair, 5'4 and even more muscular than Bill. She was a competitive bodybuilder and her body showed it! She greeted James at the door wearing a halter top and shorts that showed off her hard abs and huge muscular thighs. James was bi-curious, but also had fantasies about muscular women. He had to pinch himself to to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Janet was gorgeous! Bill came to the door to greet James, also wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. He was obviously showing off his own muscular frame, and James felt overdressed in his suit and tie.

"I thought this would be more formal of a dinner, with me being the new client and all," James stated.

"Don't be silly, dear! Granted, you didn't know, but we keep things casual at home," Janet answered with a sly smile.

Dinner consisted of meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Comfort food, but very good, James thought. Much better than what he would have cooked for himself at home. They talked about running the gym and how that got started, and after dinner, Janet changed the subject.

LiNanaAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiNanaAsian

"So James, Bill tells me you were checking out his body in the shower yesterday. Is that true?"

James didn't know if he should answer truthfully or not. After all, he would swear Bill was looking at him first. "Um, I guess I was. Just a bit. He was looking at me and I've never felt that happen from another guy before."

"Oh yeah, Bill is bi. Always has been as long as I've known him. That is part of why I married him, as he sometimes brings his clients home. Like tonight! Bill also likes to watch me with other men."

James could not believe his luck. Was he about to have sex with another man for the first time, and also with his first female bodybuilder, which was one of his favorite fantasies?

Bill and Janet each took one of James's hands and led him to their bedroom, where Janet stripped off her top, revealing the most beautiful pair of tits James felt he'd ever seen in his 32 years. They were firm 34Ds with large pink nipples that stuck out a full half-inch when aroused. Bill also removed his shirt to show his muscular pecs, and James finally felt free to take off his suit and tie. The married couple helped him with his clothes. Then all three removed their shorts. To James's surprise, neither Bill nor Janet were wearing underwear, so Bill's growing eight inches and Janet's bald pussy were naked before James was able to show off his hard seven inches.

"Wow, you have a lovely cock, James. Doesn't he, hun?" Janet asked Bill. Bill nodded in agreement as he was obviously staring at James's now-hard dick. "Go suck it, Bill!" Janet demanded. Her favorite thing is to watch Bill with another man. The guys kissed and rubbed each other's backs and butts before almost absent-mindedly reaching down to each other's cocks. Bill got on his knees in front of James and started sucking him. This also gave James a view of Janet, who was lying spread eagle on the bed, furiously rubbing her clit at the sight of her husband sucking cock. Her pussy was glistening with her wetness and she was obviously enjoying what she was seeing. James was enjoying it too. More than he ever thought he would. Bill almost went too far before James had to stop him before he came. Then it was James's turn to suck his first cock. Bill went and laid down on the bed and James took his spot between his personal trainer's legs. Janet kissed Bill while James sucked him with everything he had, like this would be his only chance to do this.

With James still giving Bill a blowjob, Janet straddled Bill's face so he could eat her sweet pussy. The combination was too much for Bill and he spurted down James's throat with little warning. James took it all in stride, enjoying the taste of cum more than he thought he would.

"Since we haven't cum yet, come fuck me doggie style, James! I need to feel you deep inside me!" James did as he was told, and wow, was she tight! He then thought that it would make sense that her pussy muscles were as strong as the rest of her body. Janet was so turned on watching the guys and getting eaten and now fucked, that she came hard, and made James cum with her by milking his cock with her tight pussy. Bill enjoyed watching his client fuck his wife.

When James left for the night, they all agreed that Bill would continue to train James, if he promised to come for dinner again. And again, and again.

Published 
Written by Philabronc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments