Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three In One At Last

"After weeks of excited anticipation we enjoy our first double penetration and enter a new world of sexual joy."

48
15 Comments 15
4.5k Views 4.5k
681 words 681 words

You leaned forward to kiss me, the softness of your naked breasts pressing deliciously against my chest.  You kissed me open mouthed, and your tongue darted out to savour the taste of your sweet nectar on my lips. Reaching down you grasped my cock, and placing the swollen head against the entrance to your cunt, which is already well lubricated from my oral devotion, you slowly slid down my throbbing shaft until I was fully embraced by your liquid velvet heat.

Looking over your shoulder as you rested in my arms, enjoying the first exquisite sensations of fullness, I could see my friend, your husband, liberally coating his rampant shaft with lube. He moved to stand between my thighs and pressed the head of his cock against you lovely rosebud and pushed the first couple of inches into your tight anal passage, stretching your sphincter to prepare you for full penetration.  As he pushed further into you I watched the expression on your face change from a grimace of discomfort to bliss as your body accommodated to the feelings of total possession by the two cocks that you worship and adore.

You sat up and turned your head to kiss your husband and murmured, “Oh, that feels so wonderful my gorgeous lovers, I feel so full of your maleness.  I’m overjoyed that we have finally dared to do this after so long talking about it.  We are truly now three in one at last.  Now fuck me until I scream with ecstasy, and the fill me with your hot seed.”

We started to move, finding a rhythm of thrusting that caressed every nerve ending of your cunt and rectum and our deliciously aching members.  You were quiet at first, just concentrating on the delightful sensations sweeping up through your body from the place where our bodies were joined.  As the speed of our fucking got quicker you began to moan while we both grunted as we thrust deep into your radiant body.

You came first, screaming incoherently in your rapture, your body writhing with the intensity of your climax which seemed to go on and on, growing in strength until you entered a realm of total carnal bliss.  Your hubby was next with a great shout as he pumped his hot cum deep into your bowels.  I could feel his cock pulsing with the exquisite effort of ejaculation through the thin membranes separating us, which pushed me over the edge into the abyss of ecstasy in my turn, as I filled your cunt with my cream.

Eventually we came down from the height of our mutual passion and as our cocks deflated from the majesty of their tumescent glory, they slipped out of you, glistening with a heady mixture of semen and your fluids.  We moved up the bed to bask in the euphoria of post orgasmic languor.  We caressed your soft nakedness while you turned from one to the other to share loving kisses.  The air was perfumed by the sweet scent of sex which is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man or woman, and our desire started to grow again.

You took our twin cocks one in each hand and they soon began to swell and harden eager to find their paradise inside your willing body.

“That was so beautiful my darlings, and I have never cum so wonderfully, but  I am so wet with my sexual fluids and your cum, my lover, that I am ready for the ultimate sexual summit of two hard cocks penetrating my cunt at the same time and fucking me all the way to paradise.”

That night was the first time that the three of us became one flesh, spending our seed in ecstatic unison in the heavenly feminine body of the woman we both loved and who loved us equally in return.  It is an experience of carnal loveliness which we have repeated regularly, elevating our fucking to the level of a beautiful and sacred rite.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments