Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Artist Meetup

"Ended up posing nude after an artist meetup, for a cute artist"

22
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
715 words 715 words

I went to a "meetup" for painting. Only six people showed up. We met at the organizer's studio space - one of a dozen inside a refurbished warehouse downtown.

The organizer was a good-looking woman in her early thirties. She seemed confident and organized but friendly enough. Toward the end of the meetup, I showed the organizer, Heather, a few pieces I was working on, on my phone. I forgot to delete a painting of my cock I'd just made for a friend, and Heather noticed it before I could swipe away.

I joked that models were pretty hard to come by these days and asked if she'd want to pose for me so I don't have to paint myself. She laughed, thank god, but kindly declined.

Heather did agree and said she wasn't finding many people to pose for her either. I offered to pose for her if she'd pose for me. She considered it but kindly declined the offer.

I'd already put it out there. With nothing to lose, I gave her one final offer. I told her I'd pose for her nude if she'd pose for me in her underwear. She thought more seriously about this offer and cautiously agreed.

I figured that we'd model for each other sometime in the future, but as I was about to leave, Heather asked if I had to be somewhere or if I wanted to pose for her then, after the meetup.

I wasn't even sure if I was going to do it ever, let alone that afternoon. I didn't have any of my supplies, so I couldn't paint her. I asked her when I'd get to paint her, and she said whenever - next week, probably.

No way was I going to strip naked and pose for her right then. Unless. I threw out a condition that I was sure she wouldn't agree to. I said I'd pose right then if she painted in her underwear, in case we never got around to her posing for me.

I was sure she'd say no, but instead, she wanted to clarify that I would pose nude if she painted in her underwear. I confirmed that I would if she would. And, low and behold, she said, "Okay, let's do it."

I couldn't think of a way out - she'd agreed to my terms. So I stayed at her studio for the next three hours. We had a shot of Tequila, and a second after, Heather got her canvas and supplies ready to go.

"Okay, should we do this at the same time," Heather asked. "This is crazy!"

We disrobed at the same time, me more than her, but she was as good as naked - I knew right away that our deal was well worth it.

Heather's panties were white and simple. And small - the kind that almost disappears when a woman is sitting. Her bra was white as well, with some lace at the top, and not have - just barely enough bra to support her ample c-cup breasts.

She crossed her legs at first, but this didn't work for painting for long. Soon Heather was standing and sitting, spreading, bending over to mix paint and every other sort of position.

I asked if she was married. She had a boyfriend she was living with. I asked if she was going to tell him about painting me, and she said, "No way." I asked her why not. She replied, "I don't know."

After a half hour or so, I was getting bored and horny. And I started to feel like she was getting the better end of the deal. I asked if she would take her bra off. She wasn't offended. She just asked me, "Why?"

I scrambled for an answer. Finally, I replied, "Because I'm totally naked, and I want to see your nipples." I cringed inside at my answer but awaited the verdict.

"Will you stay a while longer so I can finish?" Heather asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay," she replied.

Then she took her bra off, slung it somewhere, and continued to paint. I was so glad I asked. Heather had big, light pink areola and darting, sloping big tits. I would not be bored for the rest of the session.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments