Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chasing Desire

"Exploring a threesome fantasy."

107
40 Comments 40
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The soft chimes from my buttplug's bells ring out like a seductive song as I sway my hips to an enticing beat. His hard length slides in and out of my wetness in time with the chimes, completely filling me with each thrust and driving both of us insane with need.

His fingers dance along my skin, tracing delicate patterns of desire. The heat radiating from his touch pulses through my body like a tidal wave of euphoria, awakening every nerve and amplifying the intensity of our passion as if a bolt of lightning had struck me and left an unquenchable fire simmering beneath my skin.

"You're such a naughty girl, aren't you?" he asks, his voice laced with a mixture of amusement and desire.

I bite my lip, unable to contain the mischievous grin that spreads across my face, silently inviting him to explore the depths of my forbidden desires. His eyes darken, and a confident smirk plays at the corners of his lips, as if he knows exactly how to unravel the layers of my deepest fantasies. I feel a surge of anticipation as his hands gently trail up my breasts, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

He pinches and twists my nipples, causing me to whimper and quicken my movements as I attempt to dull the pain with the pleasure his cock provides. Each twist ignites a fiery mix of sensations, blurring the line between pleasure and pain. The combination of his firm grip and the deep thrusts of his cock sends me spiraling into a state of pure bliss, my body craving more of his dominance and exquisite pain as I am teetering on the edge of losing control, yearning for him to push me further into the depths of this euphoric abyss.

He increases the pressure on my nipples, making me gasp and arch my back as my body responds to the intense stimulation. With each passing moment, I surrender myself to his dominance, craving more of this intoxicating cocktail that only he can provide. My inner walls spasm, attempting to engulf every inch of his hard length as I moan against him, moving faster to keep up with the waves of pleasure coursing through every inch of me.

"I asked you a question, Emma."

His strict voice pierces through the haze of pleasure, a stark reminder of his dominion over my senses. I grapple to regain my composure, my thoughts ensnared by the potent sensations he continues to stir within me.

"Mhmmm," I moan, my hips rocking against him, the lustful friction massaging my sensitive nub with each passionate thrust.

"Do you enjoy being my filthy slut?" His words ignite a fiery desire within me, fueling my need to please him.

"Yes, Sir," I manage to say between breathless moans. "More than anything."

The admission gives him an irresistible thrill, deepening our passionate bond and sending us both tumbling down a rabbit hole of untamed desire. In this intoxicating realm, boundaries blur and inhibitions fade away as the power dynamic between us intensifies, propelling us into a world where pleasure knows no limits.

When I raise my hips, he grunts as his cock almost slides out of me, my hips hovering above his throbbing length with only the tip inside, both of us heavily panting. With a mischievous smile, I relish in the power I have over him right now before I lower myself back down onto him, enveloping him completely—inch by glorious inch—inside my slick, needy core.

"You are such a tease," he says quietly, his voice full of desire and frustration.

His hard cock fills me up while a buttplug nestles deep within me, causing pleasant tingling sensations to ripple through me. Our bodies glisten with sweat, and the room is filled with the intoxicating scent of our shared desire. I continue to move my hips in a slow, deliberate rhythm, savoring the delicious friction between us. With each thrust, the intensity builds, and I can feel his control slipping away too as he succumbs to the pleasure I'm giving him.

"I wish I could watch you play with a pussy," he whispers, his words dripping with longing.

As he imagines the scene, the desire in his eyes grows stronger, fueling the fire between us. I lean in closer, my breath hot against his ear, and ask, "Would it turn you on more to watch me please her or her do me?"

His body shudders, and I continue to move my hips, keeping a steady rhythm that matches the increasing pace of his heartbeat.

"Both."

Slowing my movements, I trace my fingers along his chest, feeling the rise and fall of his breath as he tries to catch it. "You have to choose one," I whisper softly, my voice barely audible over his ragged breathing.

His eyes flicker with uncertainty, searching mine for answers that I can't provide. I daringly hold his gaze, my heart pounding in my chest, his eyes darting back and forth, torn between the two enticing options.

"Imagine the pleasure of watching her surrender to my touch, her moans filling the room, or the intoxicating sight of her taking control, driving me wild with every flick of her tongue," I continue. "Which one will you choose?"

His erection pulsates deep within my core, a tangible force of anticipation radiating as his mind struggles to make the decision. I feel it thicken with every passing second as he trembles with impending lust. His breaths come quicker and deeper, matching the rhythm of my own escalating need.

"Watching you please her. I've already seen a woman ravage you, and it was an unforgettable sight. But the thought of you seizing control and making her scream with pleasure makes me as hard as a rock," he says. "How about you? Would you be more aroused if you saw her giving me a blowjob or me eating her pussy?"

"Both scenarios have their appeal," I say, my voice dripping with desire. "But what truly excites me is..." I take a moment to savor the thought, letting the anticipation build before continuing. "The idea of watching her ride you, her body arching and grinding against yours, while I watch from a distance, unable to touch either of you."

My hips move involuntarily, mirroring the passion in my voice, inviting him deeper with each thrust. His eyes widen with a mix of surprise and arousal as he envisions the scene I've described. The air between us crackles with electricity as our desires intertwine, creating a palpable tension that begs to be released. With each movement, the anticipation intensifies, stoking the fire that dances in his eyes and vividly deepening the picture of our shared erotic fantasy.

"But first, I'd take my time with her, my tongue and fingers pushing her to the brink of orgasm," I continue. "When you thrust into her, you would feel how wet I had made her for you, the evidence of her desire coating your cock as you pushed deeper into her eager, willing cunt." 

The words linger in the air, laden with anticipation and desire. We both acknowledge that the limits of our imagination are on the verge of being stretched as we yield to the intoxicating allure of our shared fantasy.

"And you would masturbate while you watch us?" he asks, his breath hitching.

"Uh-huh," I manage to utter, my breaths coming in gasps as my heartbeat quickens.

His hands glide to my hips, tantalizing me as his fingers dig into the soft flesh of my waist, urging me to move in time with his desperate thrusts. The room is filled with the sounds of our mingled moans and the intense scent of our raw desire. My hips press down to meet his every upward thrust, desperate for the intoxicating sensation of being filled completely.

My swollen pearl blissfully rubs against his pubic bone as we move together like two pieces of the same puzzle, and our bodies become a symphony of pleasure, synchronized in a dance of carnal hunger. Each thrust brings us closer to the edge, our shared urgency building with every rhythmic motion.

"And then?" he whispers, his voice strained.

"After you made her cum, your cock would be heavily lubricated with her wetness, and you'd fuck me. The thought of feeling her pleasure mixed with ours drives me insane."

As he processes my words, I can see the hunger in his eyes intensify and his pupils dilate. It's as if something primitive within him awakens, and his grip tightens around my waist before easing me down until I'm lying on the bed beneath him.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

His rigid thickness strokes against my delicate flesh, tantalizing my entrance as he moves closer and closer, his hot breath caressing my lips. "Do you like how I'm smearing her juices all over your pussy?" he whispers huskily.

I gasp at his words, feeling a surge of arousal coursing through me as my body responds to his dirty talk. The thought of him pleasuring another woman and coating me with her essence only intensifies the erotic sensations pulsating within me. Each stroke of his rigid thickness against my delicate flesh sends waves of pleasure rippling through me, igniting a desperate need that consumes my every thought. 

"Yes," I moan, my voice filled with lust. 

"Imagine her next to us, her pussy glistening with desire," he whispers, his words fueling my imagination further. "She would enjoy your fingers exploring her as I fuck you." 

The idea of sharing such an intimate moment with another woman ignites a forbidden excitement within me, making me crave the touch and taste of both of them. I shiver, breathing raggedly, as a vision of her—the seductive vixen who has been occupying my thoughts for weeks—flashes through my mind. She is lying provocatively beside us, her eyes alight with desire as my fingers sink into her soft, yielding flesh. The thought of her moans mingling with mine and the symphony of pleasure filling the room intensifies my longing for this tantalizing experience. 

With a gentle yet firm motion, he enters me, filling me completely. The combination of his hardness and the lingering wetness between us, which I imagine belongs to another woman, sends a rush of forbidden excitement through me. As he moves inside me, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to share this intimate moment with her—to feel her soft touch and taste her sweet kisses alongside his.

"Touch yourself," he commands, and I obey, my fingers finding their way to my pleasure pearl as he continues to thrust into me.

I imagine her fingers caressing my aroused bud as she spreads her wetness all over it. Every gentle touch is delectably arousing, creating an intense pressure inside me that yearns to be released—it's almost too much to bear, but I crave more with each passing moment.

My hips arch up to meet his with a wildness and abandon that can only come from letting go of all inhibitions. The swollen nub between my legs pulses with anticipation, begging for her touch to relieve the ache that has consumed me.

The sounds of our moans and the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin fill the room, amplifying the raw sensuality of our connection. In this moment, we are lost in a world where pleasure knows no bounds, surrendering ourselves completely to the erotic fantasy we've created together.

His fingers wrap gently around my neck, creating the slightest constriction in my airway as his savage thrusts elicit uncontrollable moans from me. Every sensation intertwines, heightening the intensity of our desires as the air crackles with an electric tension, leaving us breathless and yearning for more.

My entire body trembles as I struggle to take a breath, his grip tightening before he lets go just enough for me to find air. My pearl begins to pulse incessantly, becoming unbearably sensitive to touch in its demand for gratification.

His grip on my neck tightens to the point where I can feel the rush of his alluring power pulsing through every inch of my body, and I can't help but succumb to it as exhilaration and fear intertwine, creating a twisted sense of pleasure as his dominance overpowers my senses, intensifying the throbbing ache between my thighs. With anticipation, not knowing how long he'll keep me under his control, I yield to his dominance, and a wave of exhilaration washes over me, heightening my senses even further.

As a final tease before letting go, he allows just enough air into my lungs for two quivering breaths before refusing to let me inhale again. With his tight grip on my throat, the warm pulsating sensation in my core becomes overwhelming, and a wave of tingling spreads all over me, blurring my vision as my body succumbs to the intense pleasure. Every nerve ending is on fire, and I can feel myself teetering on the edge of an explosive release.

While my pussy begs for more as my walls clamp tight around his throbbing length, my lips want to tell him to slow down as I desperately want to prolong this blissful pleasure, but his authority lingers in the air, and my body recognizes that he has complete control, having me at his mercy. The taste of danger and the allure of surrender collide, fueling a desperate craving to surrender control and succumb to the overwhelming ecstasy that awaits.

The lack of oxygen heightens the sensations coursing through my body, amplifying the pleasure-pain dichotomy to which I've become addicted. It's an intoxicating dance between ecstasy and agony that I can't resist, as if I've found a twisted solace in this oxygen-deprived state as adrenaline rushes through my veins, stimulating every nerve ending and sending my mind into a frenzy. The intense rush of sensations creates a euphoric escape from mundane reality, allowing me to explore the depths of my desires and push the boundaries of my limitations.

He releases his grip on my neck, allowing me to gasp for air, but the intense throbbing of my pearl remains. My body is aching for release and yearning to be consumed by the intoxicating pleasure that lingers just out of reach. He slams himself into me with an unrelenting force as his fingers press into my hips with a passionate and determined intensity, the hunger in his eyes echoing an equally ravenous desire within me.

My pussy pulsates with every thrust, tightening around him, desperate for the climax that promises to shatter the barriers of my self-control. The tension is rising, and the anticipation of the explosive release is becoming almost unbearable. Each thrust heightens my senses and fills my mind with a primal desire for fulfillment.

As his pace quickens and his grip on my hips tightens, I close my eyes, surrendering completely, entranced by a combination of heavy breathing and the sound of our bodies colliding. Stars begin to dance behind my closed eyelids, illuminating the darkness with bursts of vibrant colors. My heart races as I feel the surge of ecstasy building within me, ready to burst forth like a supernova.

He spills into me with a groan, and as I register the warmth flooding my core, I briefly consider whether it is a safe day, but his delicious essence covering my cervix feels too good to care. An explosion of pleasure engulfs my senses, leaving me breathless and lost in the intensity of the moment. As the orgasm ripples through me, I am consumed by a euphoric bliss that erases any lingering thoughts.

My body trembles with the aftermath of pleasure as he pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty and satisfied. I lay there, catching my breath and basking in the post-orgasmic glow. The room is filled with a sense of intimacy and connection that lingers, wrapping us both in a comforting embrace. As our eyes meet, a gentle smile forms on his lips, silently conveying the depth of our shared experience.

"That was beyond words," he exhales sharply.

"Mmm," I murmur in agreement.

In the hush of that shared gaze, a universe of unspoken words swirls between us. It's a language of longing, trust, and vulnerability that requires no spoken words to convey its depth. As our fingers softly intertwine, we both know that our connection is rare and precious. With a final, lingering kiss, our lips meet, sealing not just a moment but a promise—an unspoken vow to cherish the emotional intimacy we've cultivated.

In the soft afterglow, as our breaths slowly synchronize, we tenderly yield to the night, feeling the burdens of the world dissolve as the moonlight washes over us.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments