Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Messaging On A Hot Night

"A hot, steamy cyber-sex session after a first date"

41
14 Comments 14
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Since my divorce I have used dating sites intermittently with very mixed results on the whole I have been very disappointed with them. This is a true story of what happened after I met a lady on a site aimed at the over-fifties.

I had contacted Gemma on the site after viewing her profile, I liked the fact that she had posted only black and white photographs of herself.

We engaged in the usual to & fro on the site and then agreed to migrate our messaging over to WhatsApp which was easier for us both.

We both agreed that there seemed to be a connection so instead of endlessly texting we agreed to meet one evening for a drink and an early supper.

We chose a town midway between us both on the Thames in West London.

The evening we had agreed to meet turned out to be a very hot one; I dressed accordingly in light chinos and a blue linen shirt.

While sitting with my refreshing pint, I noticed a very attractive woman walking towards the pub, she was wearing a very striking pink/orange sleeveless sundress. As she got nearer I was delighted to see that it was Gemma. The evening was off to a good start.

I bought Gemma a drink, and we struck up an easy conversation. We were able to quickly dispense with our pasts and it was clear to both of us that we were ready to move on without any baggage.

We enjoyed couple more drinks and then went to the restaurant where I had booked a table. We were both glad of the air conditioning inside. We both chose Italian food and wine and our conversation frequently returned to our mutual love of the country, its culture, and its people.

The evening just flowed and it was obvious that we were attracted to one another. I went as far as to say so and that I would very much like to see her again.

Gemma opted to book an Uber and I waited with her until it turned up before I headed to the station to get my train home. As we parted I kissed her on the lips and confidently touched her bare arm while doing it. It felt right.

As  Gemma got into her car I walked towards the station feeling very good, this could be the start of something nice.

When I got home I was tempted to sit in my garden with a beer but it was still hot so I opted for a cool shower instead. I emerged naked into my bedroom and decided to send Gemma a message. I asked if she had got home safely and reiterated that I would like to see her again, and soon.

Her reply was, “Where are you?”

“At home.”

"No. Where at home?”

“My bedroom.”

“What are you doing?”

“Sitting on my bed talking to you.”

There was a pause, then my phone screen lit up.

“What are you wearing?”

“Nothing, I’ve just got out of the shower.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“Thank you, it is kind of you to say.”

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

“I’m going to take a shower, let’s talk later”

This evening had the potential to get quite interesting. Earlier I had been very tempted to have a wank and I was going to think about Gemma while pleasuring myself. In the past, I have enjoyed some highly arousing cyber-sex sessions with a number of women and I found it much more enjoyable than solo wanking. I got some lube from my bedside table and applied it to my already swelling cock.

My phone lit up again after about ten minutes, it was Gemma.

“Are you still there and still naked?”

I replied that I was and asked what Gemma was wearing.

“Some short flowery pyjama shorts.”

"No top?”

“No, it is just too hot, I’ve got a big fan at the bottom of the bed, the breeze is delightful.”

“Are your nipples getting hard?”

“They are.”

“Touch them.”

“I knew you would say that.”

“I wish I was there.”

“I wish you were too.”

“I could jump in a cab.”

“Not yet, let’s see what happens. How is your cock?”

“Getting very hard.”

“Stroke it.”

“I already am.”

“What is it like?”

“I’m about eight inches, so not massive, but I’m told I’m thicker than most.”

“I want to lick it from bottom to top.”

“I would like that, I want to be in your mouth, I loved the lipstick you were wearing this evening.”

“You are making me wet.”

“Take your shorts off and spread your legs.”

“Fuck”

“Do it, do you shave?”

“I keep myself tidy, it is very short.”

“I like a smooth fanny.”

“I’ve done that before.”

“I want to taste you, I want to run my tongue along your slit from your bum to your clit.”

“I’ve got two fingers in me.”

“Do you have any toys?”

“Lots.”

“Get a dildo, have you got a glass one?”

“I’ve got two, one smooth one ribbed.”

“Push the smooth one into your fanny, imagine it was me.”

By now I was pumping my rampantly hard cock.

My phone screen lit up.

“I’ve just cum, it was massive, I’m still shaking, I can hardly type.”

“I want to call a cab, come over, and fuck you senseless, I want to be in your fanny, your mouth and your bum.”

“I’m just lubing my bum before I push a plug in, then I’m going to fuck myself again with this dildo.”

“Send me a picture of the plug when it is in you.”

“Wank your cock and cum hard for me.”

I did as I was told, my orgasm was spectacular, the first rope of cum spurted from my cock and flew over my shoulder splashing the wall behind the slats of the bedpost.

I asked again if I could call a cab.

“No, I need to cancel an appointment, re-arrange a few things and I’m going to shave my fanny. Get a good night’s sleep. I need you rested because you are going to fuck me all day tomorrow.”

And that is pretty much what happened.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments