Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner For Two

"This would be a dinner date she would remember fondly!"

5
13 Comments 13
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Melody stepped out of the shower, the bathroom filled with steam and sweet smells of her favorite lavender body scrub. She opened the door and began moisturizing her skin in front of the mirror, wanting her skin to be soft and smooth for him. Her reflection slowly became visible as the steam left the room, and she scrutinized every inch of her. She was glowing, and her body tingling all over in anticipation of her date with him tonight.

He liked to play games, all sorts of games. She knew that - it was one of the things she found so exciting about him. She never knew what to expect from him, and he always kept her on her toes. Most recently, he had shown her the thrill and sexual exhilaration of being bound and helpless while being thoroughly fucked. She couldn't even imagine what he might have in store for their date tonight! Thinking about the possibilities made her pulse race and her breathing quicken.

She busied herself going about the house getting ready - she had already cleaned the house and made sure everything was neat, tidy, and ready in case the evening brought them back to her place. Now it was time for her to get ready. She laid out the clothes she felt met the criteris he had set. He told her to wear something "pleasing to the eye and that showed her best attributes in the best way". Not exactly a specific description, but she figured it was some kind of a test to see if she knew his tastes and what he liked.

She looked through her closet for something that he might find appealing. She settled on a red scoop neck bandage dress. The dress had a fairly low scoop neckline that would accentuate her bustline and a daring plunge back that reached nearly to the top of her ass. It had one inch wide shoulder straps and a shimmering gold waistband. The dress came to mid-thigh and the stretchy bandage fabric fit her like it was painted on! She then laid out a pair of thigh-top stockings, and her garter belt. She looked through her dresser and found her strapless pushup shelf bra. This would give her both the cleavage she wanted to show, plus it was cut low enough that her nipples would show through when he inevitably got her excited! She picked out a skimpy thong panty and began getting dressed.

Once dressed, she looked at her outfit in the full length mirror in her room. She looked amazing and the dress hugged her every curve. She gently brushed her fingers across her nipples and they responded just as she hoped. Yes this was going to be a fun night! She put on her strappy six inch metallic gold CFM's and went into the bathroom to do her makeup.

She knew what he liked as far as her makeup went; dark eyeshadow and heavy mascara along with glossy red lipstick and enough blush to make her cheeks just a little pink. She was just finishing up her mascara when her phone rang. She instantly felt her nipples harden against the fabric of her dress.

"I will be there in ten minutes. I expect you to be ready to go and wet for me when I arrive," he said in a low commanding voice.

Melody instinctively clamped her thighs together trying to put some pressure on her clit. His voice always turned her on and she loved it when he commanded her. God, this man had some sort of strange power over her - he could be hundreds of miles away from her but the second she heard his voice, she was putty in his hands! She would do anything to please him. She finished her mascara and quickly put on her gold hoop earrings and grabbed her purse. She went downstairs and waited in the entryway of her condo building until she saw his car.

When she saw his white Cadillac CTS pull up in front of her door, she started walking to meet him. Melody was keenly aware of every whisp of a breeze and gentle rustle of her dress - each one sending a shiver down her spine and causing her pussy to twitch, reminding her of what was to come tonight.

"Hello kitty, you look amazing. I am very pleased at your appearance. Are you ready to go?" he said smiling. He took her in his arms and held her as he looked into her adoring eyes. Kitty was his pet name for her and he chose it "to remind you that that pussy is his" he had told her.  Well "his" pussy just got even wetter when he said she looked amazing and that he was pleased.

"Thank you Sir," she whispered softly, hoping her arousal wasn't too obvious in her voice.

"Are you wet like I asked you to be?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir... very wet," she said, blushing a bit.

"We shall see," he said. He opened the door for her and seated her in the butter soft leather seat before taking his own seat behind the wheel. It was a little bit of a drive to get to the restaurant so as we drove he put his hand on her thigh just below the hem of her dress. His touch sent little electric sparks straight to her pussy and she squirmed a little in the seat.

"You seem a little uncomfortable, my dear. Is there something wrong with your seat?" he asked. He knew what was wrong, he just wanted her to say it.

"No, Sir. It's just... your touching me makes me crazy!" she said finally.

"Ahh, but my pet, you love the way I touch you!" he said smiling. It was true, she craved his touch. She needed his touch. She had been thinking about tonight all week and now that it was here she literally ached for his touch.

He moved his hand further up her thigh and slipped under her dress. The hem of her dress was high enough he could slide up to the tops of her stockings, but sitting on it prevented him from reaching her panties and overheated pussy. That was okay, though, what he was doing was more than enough to get Melody's fire raging!

"Oh, God!" she muttered. She thought she had said it quiet enough not to be heard but he heard her.

"This is only the beginning my sweet..." he said. Melody knew that he wasn't just saying that - he meant every word!

When they arrived at the restaurant, he gave the car keys to the parking attendant and flipped him a $10.00 tip for a good parking spot. He offered her his arm and they walked into the restaurant together.

"Good Evening, Welcome to Brendan's Steak and Spirits. Your name please?"

"Anderson, we have a reservation for two," he said.

"Very good, Sir. If you would follow me," the hostess said. She led them to their table and they sat down. Melody was nervous and very excited - This was all very new, this public display of their sexual games. 

"Lift your dress. I want you to sit bare-assed on the leather seat," he said as she was about to sit down.

"But Sir... I wore panties tonight. I didn't know what you had planned," she whispered.

"Yes, Sir. May I be excused?" she asked.

"Where are you going?"

"To the ladies room, Sir... to take off my panties as you said," she replied, blushing.

"No, do it right here," he said.

Melody's eyes grew wide for an instant then she smiled. He never failed to surprise her. But if he wanted her to remove her panties right here in front of everybody, then that's what she would do. She knew better than to argue or disobey him!  Melody discreetly hiked up her dress just high enough that she could delicately remove her panties.

"Here you go Sir," she said, passing them to him under the table.

"No, hand them to me the right way," he said. She sighed; he wasn't going to let her off with anything! Melody handed him the scant garment above the table placing it in his open palm. He brought the lacy thong to his nose and inhaled deeply. Melody felt her pussy dampen as she watched him enjoy her scent.

"There's nothing this restaurant has on the menu that smells anything as good as this," he said to her. 

Melody blushed, "Thank you, Sir."

Melody felt the cool leather of her seat begin to warm from the heat generated from the volcano between her legs. As it warmed it got her even more excited knowing her pussy was the heat source. She could barely contain herself as he asked her what she would like for dinner. 

"I-I don't know, Sir. Would you order for me?" she said, afraid if she spoke to anyone, her voice would betray her need. When the waiter came to take their order, he ordered for the both of them.

"For appetizers we will do the steak bits and sauteed mushrooms. For dinner how about a couple rib eye steaks both medium, with baked potato and sauteed vegetables. And to drink, a couple glasses of your best Merlot," he said.

"Very good, Sir. I will get this order right in and your appetizers should be ready shortly," the waiter said, taking their menus.

They began talking and he asked her about her day and about what was new at work, all the usual chit chat. He made no move to touch her, no move to even brush against her, even though they were only inches away from one another. The agony of being so close to him and not touching and the anticipation of what would happen when he did was driving Melody crazy. It wasn't until after they had finished their appetizers and first glasses of wine, that his hand first went under the table. 

"Now, I want you to pull your dress up all the way to your hips and spread your legs wide like the good little slut you are," he said.

By this time Melody was so desperate for his touch that she hiked up her dress and spread her legs wide almost without thought. Her mouth was dry, her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she felt the coolness as the room air hit her wet pussy lips. He stroked her thighs slowly at first, from her knee all the way to her pussy lips and back down to her other knee. He kept stroking her, with a touch that was feather light and teasingly slow, his fingertips sending electric currents running through her, making her gasp and softly mewl. 

Melody's nipples grew achingly hard and pushed against the fabric of her dress; it would have been obvious to anyone that looked at her that she was extremely aroused. She felt her face flush and she could hear the thunder of her own heartbeat in her ears. The sensation was incredible, and she hadn't realized her eyes were closed until she heard his voice.

"Open your eyes, kitty. Look around at all the people in this restaurant. Your greedy little cunt is on display for all of them to see. Do you think they're noticing? Do you think they can smell you yet as I can? Look at that man over there... see him staring at you? He sees you - he sees you displaying your wet, hungry cunt to him. Stare at him. Don't take your eyes off him or you'll be punished," he said.

Melody's eyes locked on her target, her luscious red lips parting and my breathing starting to quicken. He had directed her to look at a man only a few feet away. He must have been in his late forties or early fifties judging from his salt and pepper hair. He was relatively handsome, although he couldn't hold a candle to her Sir! Melody stared at him, willing him to look up at her. When he finally made eye contact with her, he raised an eyebrow at her, as if wondering whether or not the "come fuck me" eyes Melody was making were meant for him. She nodded, answering his unspoken question. 

"That's my good girl. Now get him to look down under the table," he said.

Melody looked down into her lap and pointed subtly with a quick finger, hoping her spectator's eyes would see what she wanted him to see. Melody looked up at him again and found that he had indeed gotten her message. In the ambient lighting of the restaurant, she could see that his eyes were now transfixed underneath the table on her wide-spread legs and bare pussy lips. Her heart jumped, her nipples got even harder, and she felt her pussy dripping. There was serious heat radiating from between her thighs now, and both of them could smell her arousal. Her pussy lips were swollen and slightly parted, glistening with her wetness and her clit throbbed, begging for some kind of stimulation.

Melody unconsciously moaned and suddenly his thumb and middle finger were on her, spreading her puffy, lust-engorged outer lips as wide as they would go. She tensed when she felt the cool air-conditioned air of the restaurant touch her wet interior walls. Then with his index finger, he began softly stroking her inner lips. Teasing them... rubbing them... caressing her most private area right there in the middle of the restaurant. He dipped his finger inside her wet, tight hole and spread her lubrication from the entrance up to her clit.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

Then he stayed there, rubbing her clit with slow circular motions, then up and down, and side to side. Melody was going nuts, moaning softly, licking her glossy lips, and rolling her head back and forth her, eyes unable to focus.

He deliberately drew this out, putting her on display for this other man to see, vulnerable, exposed, and weak against her own voracious sexual desires. Melody tried to thrust her hips forward into his touch, begging for more than the limited skin to skin contact he was granting her. All the while she struggled to keep her eyes on her voyeur whose mouth was now open, his tongue tracing his bottom lip. Melody could see that his hand had dropped below the table and was now stroking what she was positive was an impressive hard-on.

He leaned into her left side and whispered, "Your cunt is getting wetter by the minute. You dirty little whore, you want him don't you? I'll bet you'd love to have him underneath this table right now, licking your beautiful tight little pussy, and sucking your swollen, sensitive clit into his mouth, wouldn't you? I'll bet you'd love to feel his fat cock ramming you from behind? Is that what you want, slut?"

Melody whimpered, his words almost enough to push her over the edge. Melody felt so exposed and ashamed, but at the same time so incredibly turned on. Yes he was a Master of riding the edge!

"Answer me whore! You want him don't you?" he said louder, almost too loud.

Melody couldn't breathe. Her face was hot with embarrassment. How was she supposed to admit that she wanted this stranger? This random man who was stroking himself while watching her being masturbated like this. This man looking at her as if she was his last meal... not even blinking for fear he might miss her impending orgasm. 

Still not getting his answer, he raised the stakes. His hand plunged his middle and ring fingers deep inside her wet steaming hole. Melody was so tight and swollen from being teased that his sudden intrusion hurt a little and she bit her lip - partially to stop from crying out and also relishing the sting of his abrupt stretching of her hole. 

Melody's pussy was now completely flooded with her juices and the squishing sounds of his fingers pumping in and out of her was deafening. She was sure that the other patrons around her could hear it. He rubbed against her most sensitive spot with his finger tips and used the palm of his hand against her clit. He leaned in to her and bit her soft shoulder, hard. That was all she could handle. Melody lost control, completely coming undone. Her legs were shaking and her back arched into the seat. With a cry stifled by her own hand clamped over her mouth, she came all over his fingers and he continued to pump into her, riding out the contractions of her spasming pussy. 

Melody's observer was now fidgeting and adjusting himself, and she absent-mindedly wondered if his cock was dripping precum and leaving a spot on his boxers.

Then his commanding voice snapped her out of her thoughts and back to reality with him. 

"Now, get up and walk to the restrooms. Go into the men's room and sit on the couch just inside the door. But first, clean my fingers."

He put his fingers up to her lips and Melody opened her mouth. He slid them inside and she sucked and licked them greedily. When she had cleaned them completely, he kissed her and sent her on her way. Melody scooted out of the booth and adjusted her dress as she stood up from the table. Melody's voyeur watched intensely, and she could feel her own juices covering her inner thighs as she walked, wondering what was in store next.

Melody half-expected the men's restroom to be empty and was a little surprised and caught off-guard when she turned the corner and there was a man at the sink washing his hands. The man was a little stunned as well seeing her walking in and then not rushing back out. His eyes met hers and then dropped to the level of her cleavage, noting the hard points just under the top of her dress. 

In the haze of her orgasm still she was feeling confident and a bit brazen so she pulled her shoulders back, forcing her breasts to jut out sexily. The man's eyes got even wider and he watched in awe as she walked boldly across the restroom, her high heels clicking against the tile floor. Melody walked across the room and took a seat on the bench as she had been instructed, her legs still apart a bit to cool her still overheated pussy. The man returned to quickly finish washing his hands, not even bothering to dry them, only shaking them dry as he scurried out of the room without speaking a word.

Melody sat there, waiting patiently for Sir to find her. Her inner thighs were slick with her cum and her throbbing clit was extremely sensitive. She felt like she could easily come again if she just barely touched myself, and she was tempted. Melody let her hand creep up under her dress and she started to sooth the ache between her legs. She didn't waste any time with preliminary slow touches because she knew she could steal another orgasm for herself if she moved quickly, and if he didn't walk in. 

No sooner than Melody was nearly ready to come, though, the door opened. They made eye contact in the mirror and his gaze caught her hidden hand. The look in his eyes was sinfully wicked and Melody knew then that she was in for a world of hurt.

He crossed the width of the large bathroom within a few quick strides and then he was standing right in front of her, putting her face to face with the bulge in his slacks. It was then that she the door lock. Oh my God, there's someone else in here! she thought. Someone else was going to witness her punishment!

Melody started to remove her hand from under her dress but she wasn't quick enough. He reached out and grabbed a huge handful of hair snatching her head back quickly. She gasped at the sudden motion.

"What do you think you're doing, slut? Don't stop now! You couldn't just sit and wait for us to get here... you had to be a greedy little slut whore and try to get yourself off again?! And to think I was going to reward you for taking orders so well out there! Well you may as well hurry up and finish yourself, our guest might like dinner and a show!"

Melody's eyes darted to the mirror and she could see that her voyeur in the restroom was their guest. He almost looked like he felt sorry for her, but she knew that look would quickly change as she began playing with herself. He obviously liked what he saw because his cock was hard and pitching a sizable tent in his pants.

He motioned the man to come closer and they both leaned against the sink to watch her performance. 

"Now take off that dress and hang it on the hook right there and lean back. Spread those whore legs wide and hook your heels on the edge of the bench. Show us how a whore gets herself off!" he growled.  

She did as he commanded, making quick work of her dress so as not to get herself another slap across the face. Melody's pussy tingled at the thought of how it would sting. God, he knew just how to make her ache for the pain.

"Now, fuck yourself and make it good and wet," he said staring at her, and Melody knew exactly what he was asking for. He wanted her to squirt. Melody's arousal kicked up several notches at the thought of pleasuring herself for these men, showing them how badly she wanted to be fucked and wanted to be made to cum over and over again for them. Melody's voyeur friend would no longer be a stranger after this encounter!

Melody brought the two middle fingers of her right hand to her mouth and licked and sucked them getting them completely soaked with her saliva. As she sucked her fingers, she started twisting and pinching and tugging on her nipples, one at a time, with her other hand. She let her right hand fall back between her spread thighs and then shoved two fingers deep into her ravenous pussy. 

She moaned loudly as she pumped several times, making sure to lock eyes with both of the men in front of her. Sir stood there, cool, calm, collected. He made no movements, but she could see that he was getting hard now. Her voyeur friend however, was not as controlled. He had unzipped his pants and his hand was now inside his boxer briefs, gingerly stroking his erection. Melody smiled knowing that watching her fingerfuck herself was making him hot and his lack of control spurred her on. 

Melody licked the same two fingers on her left hand and brought it down to her pussy. She started fingering herself with her left hand and at the same time using her own juices, she wet and played with her clit using her right hand. Melody knew that it wouldn't be long now, she could feel her g-spot already swelling... she could feel the pressure building up inside. The feeling of release was just out of her grasp now. She wet her fingers again and began flicking her sensitive clit back and forth as fast as she could while her fingers pumped deep and fast inside her drooling pussy, putting pressure on her sweet spot. 

"Ahhh! Oh fuck, Sir, I'm coming! Please can I cum, Sir! Please!" Melody's pussy spewed cum all over the place. The bench was soaked and there was a growing puddle on the floor, drops landed almost at the feet of both men. Her legs were shaking and her body was convulsing with the power of her orgasm.

"She's a dirty little slut isn't she? A naughty and ungrateful little slut..." Sir said.

Melody's voyeur stood there wide-eyed, mouth open, completely taken aback. He had let his pants and boxers fall to the floor at some point and was now full on jacking himself off to her lewd display. The tip of his cock was shiny with precum and his balls were drawn up close to his body. He was very close. 

"Get over here and offer your mouth to him, slut, don't just sit there! Be a good host!" he said.

Melody scrambled off the couch and dropped to her knees in front of her voyeur. The tile was cold and hard on her knees, but she didn't notice. Instinctively, she clasped her hands behind her back, tipped her chin up, and opened her mouth wide to receive his load, just as she'd been taught. Melody's voyeur looked at him for one last signal of approval. 

"Fuck her mouth as long as you want to. Selfish and greedy little cunts like her need to be punished," he said.

Without hesitating a moment longer, the man thrust his cock into her mouth. It was thick and long, too much for her to take. He choked her and made her eyes water as he fucked her mouth mercilessly. Melody worked her mouth and tongue for all they were worth, licking and massaging his rigid cock and creating suction with her mouth. He grabbed her by either side of her head and guided his thrusts, determined to hit the back of her throat on every stroke. Melody kept her eyes on Sir, never breaking eye contact and forced herself to breathe through her nose, she knew it wouldn't last long. It was only a minute before his breathing was hard and ragged. Melody felt his cock jerk and his cum flood the back of her throat. She swallowed it all, knowing it would please Sir for her to do so. 

When he finished and released my head, Sir came over to her. He grabbed her by the hair and hauled her head up to look at him. 

"Look at yourself - a fucking whore, kneeling on the ground in the men's room, cum dripping from your chin and your cunt! Well you wanted his cock and now you have had it. But look at the mess you made! You are going to clean it all up - I don't think it's fair to make the restaurant clean this up do you? You can start by soaking up as much of this sloppy mess as you can with your tits. Rub those naughty tits around in this slimy cum mess and soak it up. Then what you don't get with your tits you can lick up with your tongue! Now get to it, slut!" he growled.

Melody got down on the floor laying down in the cooling slick puddle of her juices and began sliding her tits around in it. It was cold and slick and slimy, but she was so turned on that it didn't matter. She was humiliated beyond anything she had ever known and yet she was hotter and more aroused than she could ever remember being! She really was a whore - a filthy, nasty, guttertramp! She didn't know how, but she knew that he would find a way somehow. He always did.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments