Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For His Pleasure

"Addicted to pleasing him..."

26
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
933 words 933 words

Another long, endless day of dark sensual thoughts, of wet heated arousal!

As the key to my apartment door clicks into place, the door opens and I step inside; into my new, recently acquired den of a guilty pleasure. Coming home has never been such a hotly anticipated part of my day.

The silence of my private sanctum embraces me,  takes hold of me pulling me deeper inside.

I switch on the soft interior illumination and walk straight through the spacious apartment, eyes focused on one thing... is he there? Ohhhhh please let him be there.

The dizziness I feel from my restricted breathing makes my body only too aware of how addicted I have become to this part of my life, to this man. Drawing back the sheer window coverings, I stand there looking out into the night trying to focus on the building opposite mine, my attention on one window in particular.

When did I become aware of my audience? When did my body start craving the indecent, depraved need I had to share myself with a stranger? My secretive, shameful secret excites me beyond an acceptable level I know. I have found a whole new life with him, because of him.

My eyes widen as a movement catches my eyes. Yes he is there - he is always there! He sits there quietly watching from in his darkened room.

My fingers shake slightly as I lift them and begin to unfasten each button of my blouse, my breath clouding the window I am now standing so close to. The soft silk of my blouse is soon discarded onto the floor. My hips wriggle as my fingers hook into the waistband of my tight skirt, pushing it down with a slow calculated motion. I can almost feel his heavy stare as my long legs lift, one by one, and I step aside from another surplus item of clothing.

Now framed with the soft lighting from behind, I pose... taking my time. Allowing his eyes time to travel over my semi-naked frame. My hands lift to run my fingers through my hair, swaying slightly as if dancing to a tune only we both know. I turn slowly.

My fingers drop from my hair and reach behind, unhooking my pale cream lacey bra. Looking back over my shoulder, I smile shyly into the darkness as the straps slide off my shoulders and it joins my other items of clothing on the floor. Now just dressed in the sheerest, lace panties and nude high-heel pumps I turn to face the window

My hands skim over my body as I perform my own private lap dance for a man I have never met. 

I massage my breasts, squeezing them, tweaking at my tight nipples. The electric throb that shoots through my body makes me gasp with pleasure, as I indulge us both in my personal desire of displaying my hunger to please him. One hand skims down over the skin of my stomach and dips inside my panties.

KarolDenvers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolDenvers

My eyes focus on the distant figure and my fingers slide between my swollen wet folds.

A low, soft moan comes from deep inside me. I can hardly breathe as I lift my glistening fingers to my mouth and lick, my pink tongue tasting my tangy arousal. My lips close around each finger, sucking at them, and all the time my eyes beg for his attention across the short distance to his building.

I slowly turn away from him and bend over from the waist. As I do I push my panties down to mid-thigh, the moist lace bridging between my parted thighs.

I swallow, suddenly aware I am panting and my throat is dry.

My bared bottom presses closer to the window and I know he now has a clear view of my moist, pink slit as I begin to stroke with my fingers. I'm so wet that my fingers slip and slide over my inflamed flesh. I dip a finger inside and almost growl with a need for more, as another finger joins the first. I am lost, totally addicted to the lustful sensation of masturbating for my secretive voyeur.

Chasing my hot explosive orgasm, I pant and whine as I press against the glass; pressing my fingers deeper, pulling my juices free, lubricating myself  - finger fucking myself for him.

"Oh Goddd...Ohh Ohhh GODDDDDD!"

I feel a tremor begin, and my thighs shake as my much-needed orgasm suddenly crashes through me. I cry out as I give myself freely to the exquisite release that is my orgasm.

It belongs to him.

I drop to my knees, fingers still inside, gripped by my spasming muscles. Dragging in deep breaths, my lungs burn as I try to recover.

Slowly I come down. My body twitching as aftershocks from my heavenly orgasm causes my breath to catch. I move to kneel and face the window, resting my heated brow against the cool glass as I gaze across to his window. Biting and sucking at my lips, I nervously look for a sign from him...  Is he pleased? Did he find his own release?

I can't see him and for some unknown reason tears sting my eyes. I remain there in that position, no longer focused on the window across from me. For how long I don't know.

What did I expect? I knew that there was nothing more to this! I knew I would be here again tomorrow, willing to sacrifice any shred of dignity I may have for him again!

And then the doorbell rings...

 

 

Published 
Written by our_game
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments