Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours' Garden Sex Session

"Caught my neighbours having a long horny session in the garden..."

7
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"In the morning sunshine, I unexpectedly caught my neighbours having a long and horny session in their garden."

It was a beautiful sunny morning and I was at home revising for my exams.  This was my last set of exams before I finished college and went to university.  I decided to go and sit outside in the garden as it was so warm.

It was lovely and quiet and the garden was not overlooked by any neighbours, so I had no distractions.  After about ten minutes, I heard Jackie and David in the garden next door quietly chatting and laughing, then it went all quiet.  I assumed they had gone back indoors.  But then a few minutes later I heard what sounded like some gasping and groaning.  I carried on studying and a couple of minutes later, I heard the noise again. 

Intrigued, I kicked off my shoes and quietly walked over to the fence and looked through a tiny gap to see if I could see anything.  I was amazed to see that they were both lying on the grass passionately kissing.  A large shrub was blocking my view so I moved further along the fence and quietly knelt down closer to where they were.  Luckily, there was a small gap between two slats of the fence where it joined the post and they were now directly in my view.

Jackie just had a two-piece sky blue bikini on and David was wearing some skimpy little navy blue speedos with white flashes at the sides.  He was passionately kissing her and at the same time had one hand reaching down between her legs stroking her through her bikini bottoms.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. 

They were lovely neighbours and very friendly but I had never dreamt I would see them like this.  I couldn’t resist but continue to watch and felt myself getting turned on as I saw him slide his hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and start to stroke her pussy. 

She gasped again, and he smiled at her and gave her one more kiss on the lips.  She sat up and took her top off and straight away he began licking her pert little nipples as if he instinctively knew that was what she wanted.  All the time he kept his hand working over her pussy which made her draw her legs together a few times and groan as she did so.

He was obviously feeling really horny as the bulge in the front of his speedos had really grown and his cock was straining to be released.  The sun shining on the tight lycra perfectly showed off the outline of his hard cock, as the fabric stretched over his large bulge. 

I’d always thought he was a pretty fit guy, but I didn’t realise quite how good he’d look in his trunks and how muscular his legs were.  She had always been trim and I used to think she was quite flat chested but actually, she had two very nicely formed, small but pert, little tits.  He was obviously enjoying licking them and knew that she loved it.

I felt guilty spying on them, but couldn’t resist hoping to see more.  I sat down on the grass and was careful to remain silent so I didn’t disturb them.  With both hands, he suddenly pulled her bottoms down to reveal her pink, glistening gash.  Her legs parted, he used his hands again to finger her.  He played with her and teased her, gently pulling apart her pussy lips. 

I had a perfect view now and started to feel a bit breathless as I watched him push two fingers inside her wet little pussy.  She was obviously so turned on now as the wetness of her pink little gash was shining in the sunlight.  He kept sliding his fingers in and out of her and pushed his thumb against her clit, gently rotating his thumb which made her groan with pleasure. 

She grasped his butt cheeks with both hands as he moved on top of her.  She spread her legs wide and he kissed her deeply.  They were obviously making full use of being off work and both their sons being at school.  Not sure how much privacy they ever got with sons aged twelve and fifteen.  But they definitely looked hot for each other this morning.

He was grinding his crotch against hers and massaging one of her tits with his left hand.  She still had her hands firmly on his butt cheeks and was obviously enjoying the feeling of the pressure of his bulge against her exposed gash.  He rolled off her and pulled the front of his speedos down.  His cock sprung out, his foreskin pulled back to reveal a very bulbous helmet. 

He moved closer again and gently massaged the inside of one of her thighs.  She reached across and gave his cock some good long strokes.  He closed his eyes and rolled his head back as he enjoyed the sensation of her warm hand on his shaft.

With a firm grip, she pumped it up and down, slowly sliding her palm over his helmet each time.  She had a good rhythm and he whimpered as his balls seemed to tense up.  You could tell she had done this to him many times before as she seemed to play with his raging hard-on so confidently and yet tenderly.

He grabbed her hand to stop her pumping.  I can only assume he was close to cumming.  He pushed her down onto her back, kissed her neck and she instinctively spread her legs wide.  Her pussy was so exposed and I had a perfect view again.  Looking at her pink lips and just a trickle of pubic hair, I was getting so turned on and my own cock was now hard inside my shorts.  I was longing to stroke myself but was afraid to make any noise. 

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

I was looking forward to seeing my girlfriend this evening.  I just hoped she was going to be her usual sexy self as I definitely needed to unload this pent up frustration that had developed inside my balls.

With that, David temporarily blocked my view as he stood up and pulled his speedos completely down.  He then got down on the grass again, got on top of her and guided his eager cock inside her.  Slowly he pushed his rock hard cock between her lips and then gently pushed it further in.  She groaned like mad and I can only assume she loved the feeling of him filling her up.

He raised his butt as he pulled completely out, slid back in and then started to pump away inside her.  He had her firmly pinned to the ground and legs so widely spread she must have felt him way deep inside her.

She must have been so wet as I could hear rhythmic squelching sounds as he pumped his tool inside her hot little cunt.  He then grabbed her ankles and pulled them up onto his shoulders.  He let out a groan as this angle must have been gripping his cock more and he rolled his head back a couple of times.  I was fixed to the spot, they were so engrossed in each other and oblivious to me getting so turned on watching them.  Never did I ever imagine they could get as hot and horny with each other as this.

He continued pumping deep inside her cunt, banging his balls against her as he started to pump harder and with more force.  Beads of perspiration were forming on his back.  She reached down and started to finger her clit.  I could see her hand frantically rubbing and she was breathless with all the sensations.  Just as I thought they were both about to cum, he pulled out and pushed her roughly onto her side.  

He then lay right up behind her and he pulled one of her legs up in the air.  With that, he thrust himself inside her again.  I couldn’t help noticing how the colour of his helmet was such a deep red as he pushed his throbbing cock into her.  This time he pushed himself straight inside, no gentleness at all.  She was loving every minute and was groaning like mad. 

He pumped her what must have been seven or eight times, then pulled her leg down and quickly rolled her onto her back again.  As an eighteen-year-old guy, I could have shot my load inside my shorts there and then.  I could only dream that the session I would have with my girlfriend tonight would be anywhere near as horny and ball busting as this.

He was straight inside her again as she widely parted her legs willingly taking him.  He pumped faster and faster and then let out an almighty groan as he shot his load into the depths of her pussy.  They both seemed to come with a real force.  He fucked her hard with a few more long deep thrusts and then they became shorter and slower as his balls drained inside her.

He pulled out of her and they cuddled on the grass for a few minutes.  I was amazed that their session was so hot.  I never dreamt our neighbours were so horny for each other.  They kissed each other as they continued laying there for a while.  The entrance to her pussy looked saturated and I could see some dribbles of his white cum between her lips. 

They then rolled over onto their fronts and started chatting.  I reluctantly got up very slowly and quietly and headed off indoors for a drink.

Later that day, I was on the drive about to get into my car to go to my girlfriend’s when they both appeared on their front garden about to head off too.  We politely spoke for a couple of minutes.  But the whole time I couldn’t help looking at them and thinking of the hot session they had and that she still had inside her the full load of spunk he had shot in her earlier that day. 

I wondered whether they would have time for a quieter session later tonight after their sons had gone off to bed and fallen asleep.  Unfortunately, I would never know.

I got in my car eager to get to my girlfriend's.  Her parents were on holiday and her older sister was going out, so I was looking forward to a great session with her.  I knew she was feeling sexy because she had already texted me to tell me what underwear she was putting on for me.  She knew that always turned me on and I took it that she was keen for me to see her in whatever little panties she had chosen to wear.

She had a great little figure and thankfully she always wore the skimpiest of underwear.  I couldn’t wait to see her in just her tiny panties and wondered if her pussy would be slightly damp already at the prospect of seeing me. 

My cock was semi-hard in my jeans just thinking about it as I drove off.  I was certainly feeling as horny as hell and was looking forward to giving her such a long and hard damn good fuck, one that she would hopefully never forget.

Published 
Written by Speedoboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments