Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Beach Lesbians

"It's amazing what some people will do when they're turned on."

84
24 Comments 24
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My apologies to the real lesbian couple I saw kissing and cuddling on Brighton’s nudist beach. They didn’t go this far, but I got rather turned on thinking about what would happen if they did. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope they don’t mind being the inspiration of this little sexual fantasy."
The sun is already hot and high in the sky as I step off the train at Brighton railway station, along with several hundred other Londoners, all keen to get out of the big dirty city and breathe in some fresh sea air. I’ve already attracted some attention on the train, as I’m wearing a short denim skirt and a tight, thin, white sleeveless t-shirt with no bra, so my boobs and nipples are clearly visible. I love it when people can’t help looking at me, taking in the curve of my little breasts and my perky nips. I’m also not wearing any knickers, but it’s a bit early in the day for flashing my pussy. Maybe on the way home…

I turn left out of the station and cut down Trafalgar Street, avoiding the main crowds. Then at St Peter’s Church, I go right again, down Grand Parade towards the sea, then finally turn down St James Street, parallel to the beach. The nudist area is right down by the marina, away from the tourists, so it’s a bit of a hike from the station. But there’s a nice little coffee shop here where I know I can get something for lunch, so I don’t need to worry once I’m on the beach. The girl behind the till gives me a big smile as she looks unashamedly straight at my chest while handing me the card machine to tap.

“It’s a lovely day for the beach”, she says.

“Oh yes,” I answer, smiling back. “I’m so looking forward to getting these clothes off and topping up my tan.”

“Have fun,” she says, and gives me a cheeky wink. People in Brighton are like that.

####

The nudist beach is already quite busy by the time I get there. But I find a suitable spot and lay my towel down on the shingle. With a feeling of relief and excitement, I pull my t-shirt off over my head and let my short denim skirt drop to the ground, leaving me quickly naked. I always love the feeling of freedom once my clothes are all off, so I stand for a moment, enjoying the warm air on my bare skin. A young naked guy with a nice cock swinging between his legs walks past and looks at me. I smile at him, enjoying his nudity as much as he’s enjoying mine.

The sun’s bright, so I spray F-30 sun-cream all over my body (which should allow me to tan for a few hours without burning) and rub it into all the places I can reach. My friend Becky should be joining me later, just as soon as she’s finished her morning shift at the hotel where she has a summer job. I text her: “On beach. C U soon. A xxx”. In the meantime, I lie down on my back, and look forward to getting rid of my tan-lines.

It’s so relaxing that I’m almost drifting off to sleep when I hear a giggle and a rustle nearby. A couple of girls have just arrived and are putting their bags down. Even though I can’t really hear what they’re saying, their body language suggests they’re in a relationship. One is pale and slightly chubby, with very short dark hair and a big tattoo on her right arm. The other is slim and blonde, with what she quickly reveals to be an all-over tan. Tatt-girl has a natural bush, while Blondie is bare and smoothly waxed.

It’s quickly clear that they can’t keep their eyes – or hands – off each other. They lie down on their towels and start whispering and giggling. This soon turns to kissing and cuddling: they seem oblivious to everyone else on the beach. This is fine by me, though I know getting too frisky is frowned upon by the regular Brighton nudists.

Before long, Blondie presumably realises how strong the sun is, and decides it’s time they both put on some protection. They end up sitting cross-legged facing each other, giggling and spraying sun-cream onto each other’s bodies. Blondie is taking way too long rubbing cream into her friend’s pale breasts, using it as an excuse to play with her dark nipples. Now it’s Tatt-girl’s turn to rub cream into Blondie’s bronzed thighs. I probably shouldn’t be staring quite so blatantly, but Blondie’s crossed legs and hairless pubic area allow me to see clearly the folds of her exposed labia. They look moist and aroused.

Abelladanger9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abelladanger9

Tatt-girl sprays the sun-cream right over her friend’s genital area, then puts her hand out and starts to rub it in. Blondie bites her lip as the fingers rub over her pussy lips. They carry on stroking: on and on. Tatt-girl’s definitely not just rubbing the cream in; there’s real sexual stimulation going on. She’s openly playing with Blondie’s bare pussy, which is glistening with liquid that I’m sure is as much sex juices as sunscreen.

Unable to turn my eyes away, my heart beats faster as I watch from my towel. Surely she won’t go any further? But she does. As I watch, she slips two creamy fingers right into Blondie’s vaginal passage and begins to pump them in and out. They must think no one can see what’s going on, imagining their bodies are shielding them, but from my position just above them at the top of the sloping beach I can see it all. Blondie’s little breasts are heaving with excitement as her friend fingers her openly on the beach. Now there are three fingers inside. Blondie casually puts one of her own hands between her legs and begins to rub at her clitoris. Even though she’s not touching her nipples, I can see how hard they are.

I’m just as turned on as she is, and can’t stop myself following her example, putting my hand between my legs, finding my little bud, and thrumming it gently. I slip a finger into my own tight passage and pull it out, sticky with my juices, and use it to lubricate my clit as I rub away at it. Watching their sexual games is so exciting. My heart is thumping and my clit is throbbing. I glance round to make sure no one is watching me, though to be honest, I’m past caring.

Judging by Blondie’s face, she’s close to reaching her orgasm. Her cheeks are flushed and her chest is heaving as her friend’s fingers move faster and faster inside her. Her own fingers flicker rapidly over her clit, while she stares at her friend with a look of such adoration. Then she closes her eyes and comes; her whole body shaking as her orgasm fizzes through her. She’s trying not to make it too obvious, but it’s clear that it was a big one. Her face is flushed, and her chest is heaving as her breathing subsides. Tatt-girl pulls her fingers out, and I see for a brief moment a thin thread of vaginal juice joining fingertips and pussy. She reaches across and puts the fingers in her friend’s mouth, and Blondie sucks greedily, lapping up her own juices. Then she starts to giggle, maybe realising just how naughty they’ve been, and the two of them collapse onto the towels again, kissing and touching.

I’m not far from coming myself, but I hold back, leaving my clitoris alone and licking my own juices off my fingers. I don’t want to come quite yet: it’ll be fun staying as horny as possible for the rest of the day.

Just on cue my phone buzzes. It’s Becky.

“By Volks railway c u soon Bex.”

I lie back, stretching my legs out in the sun, my pussy lips pink and puffy. I’m looking forward to telling Becky what I’ve just seen. I know she’ll be as turned on by it as I am. We may have to have a little fun of our own.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments