Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Naughty Mess

"I'm only naughty for you."

30
12 Comments 12
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I’m flouncing around your living room in my gray oversized t-shirt and pink lace panties. I bend over to look at your records on the bottom shelf and feel my shirt slide up exposing my ass before I stand back up, smoothing my shirt back down. I smile at you as I walk to the couch to hand you my selection. 

As we lock eyes you tell me, “I want you to take your shirt off, Beth.”

My smile gradually spreads as I slowly lift my shirt. The lace of my panties showing before my belly and then my bare tits pop out. I drop it on the floor behind me, my hands falling back to my sides. Reaching towards you for the record and spinning on my tiptoes to put it on. 

With my ass exposed by my panties, I lean forward, place it carefully, by the edges, onto the player and drop the needle. My thumbs hook into the tops of the pink lace and tug it down over my round ass and smooth thighs before I stand back up and step out of them.

I turn towards you and catch you staring at my ass and now my bush. I smirk as I watch your eyes roam up my body to my perky tits and see your gaze get caught there. 

I ask, “Are you going to join me?” as I walk over to you and cup my tits and let them drop, my nipples getting harder in response. 

I bite my lip and sink down as you take a second to refocus on my face and then pull your shirts over your head in one quick motion. I run my hands down your chest as I squirm on my feet. My fingers pull at the hair covering your lower stomach as you wrap one hand around each of my pigtail braids and pull me down towards your bulge, forcing me the rest of the way to my knees. 

Instructing me, “Take my cock out like a good girl.”

I suck my bottom lip, nod, and tug your pants down to your ankles. I reach into your boxer briefs and wrap my hand around your thick dick squeezing softly, my tongue poking out of the corner of my mouth as my chest rises in a deep breath. My eyes dart up to yours and then back down to your lap before I pull your hard cock out and groan. 

A smile slowly spreads across my face as I lean forward in spite of myself. Licking my lips in anticipation and slowly opening my little mouth as wide as I can, my tongue sliding out to rest against your tip and pausing. My eyes challenge you, meeting your gaze as you groan and your mouth stays open but you don’t thrust up. 

I give in first, closing my eyes, and wrap my lips around your tip and slide them over your head. I start to suck and swirl my tongue around your dick before pushing down slowly to your thickest part, my lips stretched around you as I suck harder and wiggle my head while pulling back up. Popping off of your rigid cock, I flick my tongue along your little slit. I smirk as you let out a loud groan, drowning out the music.

My tongue presses to your tip as I wrap my wet mouth back around your head and moan before I suck, bobbing down just past your thickest part as my eyes move up to lock with yours. Sucking harder, my cheeks indenting, rubbing the sides of your cock as I bob down just an inch more and gag a little before pulling back up. My warm mouth sliding back up to the flare of your head as I suck harder and harder. 

Pulling my mouth off with an audible pop and wrapping it back around you before I can gasp, whimpering on your head. You rub my cheeks with your thumbs and then lean back into the couch, your eyes almost closing. My mouth twists down your cock as I suck you into my throat and swallow on your head, my eyes beginning to water. 

Not pushing your cock any further into my throat as I swallow, tightening and relaxing my throat on your head over and over. Your grip tightens as you wrap my braids around your hands and use them to tug me down your cock, making me gag and my eyes get rounder just as you pull me back and off. 

You groan out, “I need to fuck your little pussy, Beth”

I smirk, nodding as I stand up, kissing you hard. My wet mouth pressed to yours as I tug your lip between my teeth. I pull away from you and grab your beer and steal a sip, setting it down as I turn away. 

I glance over my shoulder at you as I slowly tiptoe the few steps to the wall of records. Reaching up to grab a shelf above my head with both hands and wiggling my ass as I smirk. I arch my back, tilting my ass back as I spread my legs and my face starts to get a little pink. 

Your eyes peruse my body, the curve of my tits as they hang heavy and the slope of my ass as it dips into my thighs, before you stand up and step out of your pants. Your cock bobs for me and I bite my lip. My eyes on you as I blush a deep red and arch my back a little more, my ass pushing back a little, and start to pee. Feeling it run over my bare lips and down my legs, knowing it is making a puddle on the floor. 

Hearing you groan as you rush over to coat your cock in the last of my stream before you slide your wet dick along my sensitive puffy pussy, forcing a shiver out of me. Your cock twitching against my wet lips as I smirk, knowing my little pee pussy turns you on. 

I wiggle my ass, urging you, “Fuck me in my puddle, Drew.”

“Holy fuck, Beth,” you grumble as you push your head between my dripping lips, “What a naughty fucking girl you are.” 

You drag your nails down my back and make me arch onto your cock a little more, pushing back on you before your hands pull at my hips hard and force me back the rest of the way. Your cock buried in my tight little pussy, my ass pressed to your stomach. We gasp together as you stretch me and my wet lips drip on your full balls. 

My eyes roll back a little as I grip at the shelf and my shoulders tense. My body teetering into the shelf and back into you with your thrusts as they get harder and harder, forcing me onto my toes. I bite my lip to muffle my moans as you make my tits bounce and my nails try to dig into your shelves but can’t. 

Between thrusts you comment, “You look so fucking hot with your round little upturned ass.”

Your hands wrap back around my braids, my back arching more, as your thrusts become more erratic, more demanding. Your hips slapping into me, forcing your cock deep and dragging it almost out before slamming into me again.

You grunt and groan as you hiss, “Beth, fuck.”

AfinasAmour1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinasAmour1

Turning my head to look at you as my lip drags free from between my teeth and my eyelids get heavy. My mouth opens in a moan as I clench my tight little pussy on you, squeezing your cock tight and then releasing and squeezing again. I try to match my clenches with your thrusts so I pull at your cock as you slide back and almost out. 

I moan as you say, “Such a perfect fit.” 

I lift my ass a little more, as much as I can, so I bend your cock a little with me. You groan and grab my hips hard enough to bruise, your fingers digging into my skin, and fuck me with sharp thrusts. Wet sounds mix with our moans and groans and fill the room. It smells like sex. 

You can't help but slap my ass. Your palm colliding with one cheek and then the other as you keep thrusting in and almost out, fucking my little pussy harder, deeper, faster. Thrusting and slapping and grabbing at me.

My eyelids flutter as I cum and my hands fall down a shelf. My head drops forward as my tight pussy wraps around you and pulses and I clench at every slap. Each one makes me jerk forward and tense and then push back onto your cock. 

You arch your back so your cock goes even deeper, circling your hips a little to stir my tight little pussy. You get lost in your thrusts, as they become a wild mix of deep and shallow. 

I mumble your name and shiver. Feeling your balls slap at my puffy lips, hearing how wet I am over my moans and the music makes me gasp, “Holy fuck, Drew.” 

Goosebumps pop up all over my body as you slap my ass and I clench every time.  

I whimper, “Please don’t stop, fuck, please, I need you.”

You slap my ass harder when I beg, one cheek and then the next. You groan as you watch them bounce before your hand lands on my ass again, two slaps to the right cheek and two to the left. You grab a handful of my hair and slam into me, pressing me into the records. My vision blurring into the mix of colors as my face and tits are pressed into your collection. 

Your hips lift me a little with a deep thrust and you bend your cock inside me. You push and pull at my hair, my ass, my pussy, all grunts and groans. 

My shoulders push back, my whole body tensing, gasping, “Holy fucking fuck, Drew.” 

Bouncing on my tiptoes, on your cock as I whimper and cum. I can't stop fucking you as my pussy flutters around your cock. You speed up, ramming your cock in harder and deeper, using my little cumming pussy and holding me up by my hair and ass as I try to squirm away. 

Smirking as I feel you start to lose control, as I feel your thrusts become needy and short. My pussy clenching on your cock in quick little clenches. Your hand on the back of my head, pushing me into the shelf, into the records. You fuck me hard, and I fuck you right back. 

I glance back at you and smile smugly, “Fuck me even harder, let’s see if you can break me.” 

Clenching my cunt tight, making you work for your thrusts just a little, just enough for you to notice, and holding you like that as I circle my hips slow. My ass swinging up as you push in and dropping down as you pull back. 

You grab my face with your hand, pushing your palm over my mouth. I dig my teeth into the fleshy bit and you slap my ass hard, your hand stinging and leaving red welts on my ass. You keep ramming my little pussy with no technique, just raw hard fucking. Just slamming into my pussy, your hips hitting my ass, using my little cunt as you slap my ass for trying to clench and slow you down. 

I drop from my tiptoes as I squirt and add to my puddle, my hands trying to catch myself on your shelves as my legs buckle. 

You groan, “My little messy slut,” as I moan and whimper and shake. 

Your hand wraps around me to hold me up as my body goes limp for a second. Your cock pushes further into me, so deep, as I feel the wetness run down my thighs and I shiver. 

You whisper into my ear, “What a hot little fucktoy you are,” and my pussy clenches tight around your cock in response.

My eyes watering as my body tenses and my head arches back, my lips drag across your mouth as I shake and cum again. Barely pausing between the two as my pussy wraps and swells around your cock. My arms start shaking and fall as my whole body convulses and my legs give out. I bend your cock down with me in the second before you catch me. Panting and gasping as I try to focus, as my body tingles and I brace my arms back on your record shelf and push my ass back, needing your cock fully in me.

I turn my head to face you and say, “I want my pussy filled with warm sperm.”

You push two fingers into my mouth, I gasp and gag and suck them. My lips tight around your fingers as I flick my tongue over them between moans. Eagerly sucking your fingers hard like they are your cock, as spit coats your fingers and my chin. 

Your cock blurs between us as your thrusts get faster and you thrust up a little with each push in. My asshole puckering as you fuck me so hard and deep. You gasp and tense up behind me and I moan around your fingers when I feel your cock throb in my cunt. Your balls tingle as I reach under us and wrap my hand around them, squeezing as I tug at them, fighting the tightness. 

Rubbing your balls as I feel you cum and you push in so deep forcing me back onto my tiptoes, back into the records. You pull me onto you by my hips and your fingers hooked in my mouth as you unload deep into me and my thumb rubs your tight balls, milking out every last drop. I bite at your fingers gently as you spurt into my pussy and I slowly melt. 

You slide your fingers from my mouth and slap my cheek with your wet hand as your hips jerk and you pant and twitch. My body gives out and I collapse onto all fours sliding off your cock as I gasp and drip your cum into my wet mess on the floor. 

You stumble back to the couch and crook your finger at me to call me over to you.

“I am not sure how you expect me to walk after that,” I say between pants. 

You chuckle and tell me, “It isn’t that far.”

A few minutes later I pull out one of the records you fucked me into and hand it to you with a soft smile. I watch you walk over with your cock out and soft again. Smirking as you wipe my drool off the sleeve and play it telling me, “Such a naughty mess.”

Published 
Written by mwe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments