Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belly Splash

"A hookup at a party leads to a new fetish"

165
26 Comments 26
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The party was in full swing when Trish took me by the hand and pulled me away from the group I was talking with.

"Come with me!" she giggled excitedly.

"What's the hurry?" I asked, laughing as she pulled on my hand.

She glanced around and then leaned in close, the scent of tequila on her breath.

"I did a few shots," she whispered. "Now I'm super horny!"

"Oh, I see," I laughed.

"Come on!" she urged, giving me a sexy grin.

I followed her through the crowded kitchen and out onto the deck, then down the steps onto the grass.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep up with her.

"Over here, behind these bushes," she replied in a conspiring tone. "Shh..."

She ducked down under the tree branch on the edge of the grass and pulled me along, bringing me to my knees.

"Come on," she giggled. "Don't let them see us!"

I chuckled and looked back at the deck, seeing a few people milling about.

"They can't see us here," I assured her.

She was on the grass, shoulders down and hips up, with her feet planted firmly, tugging off her denim shorts. She kicked them aside and yanked down her panties, leaving them strung around one ankle, and sat up.

"Get your shorts off," she growled. "I want to ride you."

I pulled my shorts to my knees, then sat down and pulled them off. My t-shirt followed, and I was pushed down to the grass with her straddling my waist. Her mouth crushed against mine for a moment.

"I'm so fucking horny!" she gasped hoarsely.

She lifted herself up, grabbed my cock in her hand, and rubbed the tip along her folds.

"Oh, fuck, I need this cock," she panted, lowering herself down onto me.

Her pussy was wet, and took me in about halfway, and her hands went to my chest. With a few wiggles and grunts, she worked herself down until she had me fully inside and began rocking back and forth.

"Oh fuck... oh yes..." she moaned, her hair slapping my face.

My cock was swollen and hard in her pussy, and her tits were soft and supple in my hands. I kneaded her generous mounds and let her ride me, glancing past the bushes to see if we were being watched, and suddenly she froze.

"Oh no!" she gasped.

She quickly moved up, getting one foot caught in the long grass as she attempted to stand, half straddling my belly with one hand on my chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

Hot liquid poured over my belly, splashing across my torso, groin and hips. Trish let out a moan of relief as her full bladder began to empty, and I watched in surprise while the hot pee splattered up to my chest. She opened her eyes and looked down.

"Oh, that's fucking crazy!" she gasped. "Fuck it."

She sat back down on my cock, her pussy dripping and hot, and began riding me again. She sat up and ran her hands over my chest and stomach, rubbing the liquid into my skin, and grinned devilishly.

"This is so fucking hot..." she purred.

I was turned on as well, finding the experience of her peeing on me highly arousing, and put my hands on hers. We rubbed our hands around while I pumped into her, and she began panting heavily.

"Oh, I'm cumming..."

"Me, too," I grunted.

I push my hips up hard and drove into her quivering hotbox, pumping my huge load into her hungry pussy. We groaned and writhed in mutual climax, our juices mingling in a hot, sweaty embrace of lust. My cock stayed hard, and I thought I would cum again, interrupted by her moving up again. This time she stood straight up with one leg on each side of my waist and bent her knees slightly.

Another stream erupted, this one mixing with the cum dripping out of her squeezebox, splattering my belly and groin. Trish giggled, then jammed her hand on her pussy and began rubbing furiously.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

"Oh, fuck, I'm so turned on!" she panted.

Her knees quivered, and her shoulders began to shake, and suddenly she dropped down and put her pussy on my face.

"Oh, fucking eat me! I'm going to cum!" she growled, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head up.

I licked her wet, dripping slit vigorously while she writhed, bringing her to climax in seconds. Loud groans erupted from her while she shook and quivered, holding my face tight against her pussy and soaking my mouth and chin. She let out a long breath and relaxed her grip on my hair, then sat back on my chest, huffing and puffing.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," she panted.

I coughed a few times, and she lifted herself up, slowly bringing her leg over and sitting on the grass next to me.

"Holy shit, you're a mess!" she giggled.

"Yeah," I agreed with a nod and a smile. "But that was fucking hot, Trish."

"It was," she giggled. "I would try that again."

We looked towards the house, hearing someone calling her name.

"Oh, it's Julie," she announced, grabbing her shorts and putting them on.

I stood up, and the messy juices ran down my thighs and dripped off my balls. I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt, feeling them stick to me, and watched the wet patches begin to develop.

"I can't go back in like this."

"Give me a minute, then come up to the deck," Trish replied.

She hurried to the deck, meeting Julie and Debbie, and I watched the three of them huddle close. I walked over, smelling of piss and sex, and slowly climbed the stairs when Trish gestured for me to come closer. I reached the top step when Julie yelled loudly.

"You asshole! You were supposed to be with me tonight!"

She threw her drink at me, hitting me in the chest and soaking the front of my shirt and shorts. I stepped back in surprise for a moment, then realized they had given me a good excuse.

"You're such a dick!" Debbie added, tossing the contents of her shot glass as well.

I could smell tequila and booze and was wet from my chin to knees. The three girls huffed and went into the house, with Trish giving me a wink before going inside. I stood on the deck dripping wet, and Todd came over.

"Jesus, man. You wait here, and I'll get a towel, then you can strip off out here and go use my shower."

"Thanks."

"Fuck, you know how to make a mess of things," he chuckled, shaking his head. "I got some shorts and a shirt you can wear home. Put those in a fucking garbage bag or something."

People stared and gawked, laughing at my conundrum, and when Todd returned, I stripped down and wrapped the towel around my waist. He led me to the bathroom, a chorus of laughs and jokes following us, and just smiled and shook his head before walking away.

I showered quickly and put on the shorts and shirt he left on the counter, then joined the party with a sheepish grin on my face. Trish handed me a shotglass.

"Here, I think you could use this," she giggled.

I drank the tequila and handed her back the glass.

"Thanks."

"You are kind of famous now," she chuckled, giving me a sly grin. "Everyone is talking about you."

"Well..."

Trish kissed my cheek and took me by the hand, leading me to some chairs in the corner of the room. I sat down, and she slid onto my lap, one arm over my shoulders, and kissed me.

"That was so awesome," she whispered. "When can we do it again?"

"One day," I laughed. "Let's try it in the tub next time, though."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments