Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night Fun

"A trip to the restroom turns interesting."

91
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time ever writing a story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please be kind with your comments."

Mattie and I had spent the day at her pool, swimming and laying out. It was a typical hot and humid Oklahoma summer day. I had planned on staying the weekend with her and her family until Tommy called and asked me if I wanted to stay the night at his apartment. Tommy was my boyfriend for the past couple of years. Mattie was a little disappointed when I told her, but she understood.

Tommy played in a Friday night slow-pitch softball league, so our plans were to meet him at his game. After Mattie and I showered and got dressed, we were on our way. Mattie is my best friend. We've been connected at the hip since we were kids. Our bodies are almost identical, with the exception that my boobs are a little bigger. I was wearing my little grey soffe shorts, a T-shirt and had on flip flops. Mattie was dressed almost identically. It was typical teenage fashion.

The softball complex was old and located in a bad part of the city. The parking lot was behind the fields away from the street. It was surrounded by a bunch of trees and an old gymnasium was on one side.

We found Tommy's truck and parked in the open spot next to it. After my last-minute makeup check, we made our way into the complex to the field Tommy was playing on. The first thing I noticed was that there were mostly men there, aside from the occasional wife and the girls playing with the coed teams. The looks and stares we were getting as we walked by teams warming up actually was a turn-on. I know Mattie was enjoying the attention by the way she slowed down and started walking slower, smiling at the guys looking at us. Mattie never had trouble getting the attention of random guys. Her blonde hair, blue eyes, and beautiful face went along perfectly with her athletic build. She was never one to be shy.

Just as we were about to sit in the bleachers Tommy called us over. He had two folding chairs set up next to their dugout for us. As soon as we sat down he opened his bag and pulled out a couple of beers and handed them to us. This was definitely a beer league. Everyone in the dugout was drinking. The game went by pretty fast, as well as several more beers. I thought that were done but Tommy told me they had another game in an hour. No big deal, I was already getting a little tipsy and Mattie was enjoying herself. So the team makes their way back to the parking lot with me and Mattie in tow.

As we got back to the parking lot, it was getting to be dusk. Other teams were out there sitting around their cars drinking. Tommy's team followed suit. Tommy pulled down the tailgate on his truck and opened up his ice chest. Guys started pulling out their folding chairs and brought out another ice chest full of beer. We sat there drinking and talking with the guys until their next game. I was having fun laughing at all the dirty jokes and all of the things guys talk about. Tommy's teammates were mostly older middle-aged married men, with a couple being around Tommy's age.

The hour wait went by quickly. Night time had set in and the ball field lights came on. The parking lot had no lights, so the lights from the fields were the only source of light. It was pretty dark where we were parked. The second game went around the same way as the first, beer-drinking and laughing. As soon as the second game ended we were back in the parking lot continuing the party. The only bad thing was that the only restrooms around were in the complex, so Mattie and I had to make the long walk several times.

There was one of Tommy's teammates that caught my eye. He was older, probably in his late 30's. He was cute, a little taller than Tommy, stocky with a goatee, his name was Travis. He was sitting next to me so we were basically talking to each other the whole night. I found him attractive for some reason.

The last games ended, the lights in the complex were shut off, and the gate was locked. Just my luck because I had to pee again. I asked Tommy if there was anywhere I could go. He told me to drive to the store and use the restroom there. The store wasn't far from the complex. I asked Mattie to drive me there, but she was leaning up against the truck talking to a couple of guys. The urge was becoming a bit unbearable because I really had to go. Travis told me that the girls just go behind the gymnasium. I'm a country girl and I've gone out in the open before so I asked him to point out where to go. He told me he'd go with me to show me where to go.

Tommy was pretty drunk by now. So when I told him where I was going it didn't bother him. In fact, Tommy knew how flirtatious I was when I drank. He wasn't a controlling or jealous person. So I got up and grabbed some tissue from Mattie's car.

Travis led me through the parking lot to the side of the gymnasium. We made our way to the back. The gym backed into a chain-linked fence. There was a couple of feet of space between the gym and the fence, just enough space to walk. There were old chairs, boxes, and other things that created a little maze. Travis told me to walk back there and he would stand at the entrance. I told him there was no way I was walking back there by myself. Beyond the fence, there was a little open field with a neighborhood just past that. The street lights illuminated the tiny walkway slightly. It was still dark and I didn't want to run into any mice or spiders.

I was standing behind Travis and started pushing him down the walkway far enough from the entrance so I wouldn't be seen. Travis was laughing as he turned and faced away from me as I pulled my shorts down and squatted. I admit I was aroused by this time, peeing in front of a guy I had just met standing a foot away from me. When I drink, I become horny, I never act on that urge with anyone else but Tommy, but this was different.

As I wiped my kitty clean I could feel my juices already flowing, my pussy was becoming wet. I stood and pulled my panties and shorts up. Travis said he had to pee. I guess he thought I was going to walk back to the entrance but I just stood there. I turned my back to him and told him to go ahead. He was hesitant at first but I could hear him pull his shorts down a little.

The moment I heard the first splash against the wall my pussy became completely wet. It was the fact a guy I had just met hours ago had his cock out right next to me. I had to see it. I turned around and looked, the sight was amazing. His cock was thicker than Tommy's.

He was a little shocked at first, and with a nervous laugh said, "What are you doing?"

"I want to watch," I replied.

Travis tried to turn away from me but I kept following. My eyes were locked on his cock. Instinctively my hand reached down and started rubbing my pussy through my shorts. I was nervous and excited at the same time. My heart was racing, butterflies in my stomach, and goosebumps formed on my arms.

As he finished, shaking the last drops out I placed my hand on his back. I guess from feeling my touch, his cock slowly began to harden. I reached down softly and grabbed his hardening cock. Feeling his cock grow in my hand while I slowly stroked him was amazing.

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

That was his trigger. He turned to me as I leaned against the wall, his cock still in my hand. Our lips and tongues met, passionately we kissed while his hands explored my body. His right hand made its way to my hairless pussy, rubbing it over my shorts, his left hand was up my shirt squeezing my breasts. I needed more, I released his cock from my hand and pulled my t-shirt up. Travis got the cue and lifted my bra up exposing my breasts. My nipples were hard, they are very sensitive. A loud moan escaped my mouth as he wrapped his lips around my right nipple. My head was spinning as he was squeezing my breasts while going back and forth feverishly sucking on each nipple.

Still, that wasn't enough. With both hands, I pushed my shorts and panties down. They fell to my ankles. I could feel my juices as they slowly ran down the inside of my thighs. Travis moved his right hand down to my pussy. My body was on fire. My body trembled as his finger touched my rock-hard clit. My legs weakened as he rubbed my clit between his fingers. Then I felt the pressure of his finger at my opening. My pussy wrapped tightly around his finger as he pushed it in.

I could hear how wet I was as Travis was finger fucking me. His mouth was still on my breasts while his fingers were deep inside of me. I tossed his baseball hat off of his head and grabbed his hair with one hand. My other hand trying to find anything on the wall to hold onto.

My internal fire became more intense as I looked at the back of the houses across the little empty field, knowing anyone looking out their window could see us. I didn't care, I was hoping someone was watching.

As his rhythm quickened and became more furious I could feel my orgasm building. I didn't want it to stop. I needed to spread my legs wider. I pulled my left leg out of my shorts and lifted it out to my side. Travis continued pounding my pussy with his fingers.

I couldn't hold back anymore. My body started shaking as I started to cum. I tightened my grip on his hair and pulled his face as hard as I could into my breasts, my pussy lips tightening around his fingers. Loud moans escaped my mouth as I tried hard not to scream. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body.

I knew we weren't done. I didn't want to leave with his cock still hard, that would be mean. So I stood up and traded places with Travis. I started kissing him as he leaned back against the wall, and my hand again began to stroke his hard cock.

Precum glistened on the head of his cock. I needed to taste it. I broke our kiss and squatted down in front of him. I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and started stroking it. Teasingly, I licked the drop of precum off the head, it was actually a lot more than a drop. I looked up and locked eyes with Travis as I took his cock into my mouth. The taste was different. It was a combination of sweat, precum and of course, he just went pee. I loved it. His cock was thicker than Tommy's but I had no trouble taking it in my mouth. I knew I couldn't spend too much time giving him head because Tommy was still near.

Travis' head was up against the wall as I was working his cock in my mouth. He was moaning softly as my head was bobbing up and down. I was trying to get him to come as quickly as I could but he was enjoying this too much. As I was giving him head my pussy started to throb again. I really wanted to taste his cum but I wanted to feel him inside my pussy. I had to do both.

Travis looked a little confused and heartbroken when I took my mouth off his cock and stood up. I have no idea why, but I looked down the little pathway to the entrance to see if anyone was coming. It wouldn't have mattered to me anyway. Even though my t-shirt was down, my bra was still pushed up over my breasts, and my shorts and panties were still at my ankle.

I gave Travis a kiss and turned my back to him. I bent forward and placed my hands on the chain-linked fence. He understood. He grabbed my hip with one hand and with the other he guided his cock to my pussy. The feeling of his cock pushing up against my pussy didn't last long. I was so wet, his cock slid in easily. I could feel my pussy wrap around his cock as he started fucking me. He wasted no time as he started to pound me. I was holding on tightly to the fence as his pace increased. He reached under my t-shirt and started squeezing my nipples. It took a second for me to start to cum. My pussy wrapped tightly around his cock while it convulsed. Travis continued to pump his cock in and out while I was trying to catch my breath

Hearing Travis' breathing get heavier, I knew he was about to cum. His pace quickened even faster while his thrusts became more intense. I wanted his load in my mouth, but before I had a chance to break away he tightened his grip on my waist and started grunting. I could feel his cock enlarge inside my pussy as he started to cum. The feeling of the first shot of cum in me sent me over the edge, I started to cum again. He slowed his rhythm but I could still feel his cock throb while it pumped more and more cum into my pussy. I could feel his cock soften inside of me as we both stayed in the same position catching our breath.

I stood up, gave him a kiss, and hugged him for a moment. As we broke away from our hug I looked down at his cock. It was covered with my cum, his cum was dripping from the tip of his cock. I needed to taste him. I squatted down in front of him and sucked the rest of his cum out his cock, I made sure I cleaned him up good with my tongue. The taste of his cum and mine was exhilarating. I wanted more though.

I needed to clean myself up, so I grabbed more tissue and started wiping off my juices that covered my crotch and thighs. Plus I knew I couldn't walk around with a cum filled pussy so I squatted down and pushed all of his cum out of my soaked pussy. As I started pushing it out, I had to taste it. The first glob I saw, I took on my fingers and put it in my mouth - I loved it.

After I cleaned up and pulled everything back up. I noticed my shorts had a huge wet spot on the crotch.

"Oh well," I thought.

As we made our way back to the entrance of the walkway I stopped Travis and gave him one last passionate kiss before we went back to our group.

To my surprise, nobody even realized we were gone. Mattie looked up and asked me if I found the spot, and told me to take her because she had to pee now. What seemed like an eternity, was in reality, only around fifteen minutes.

We stayed for another hour before people started leaving. Tommy was too drunk to drive home, so one of the guys drove him. I ended out staying at Mattie's house. She already knew something had happened between Travis and me because of how we were smiling at each other before we left. It was our secret.

Published 
Written by luvmelindzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments