Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie's First Golden Shower

"Marie is a bit hesitant when her boyfriend suggests they try something new..."

75
31 Comments 31
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Marie had been with her boyfriend for a few months when he first suggested it a bit shyly, not fully able to meet her eyes. They were in the kitchen, making out, her back pressed against the wall.

“How would you feel about… I have this… I want to pee on you,” Jake said.

Marie blinked, staring at him with wide eyes. Jake blushed and continued.

“It’s… It’s a fetish I have. I don’t know if you’re into it at all or if you’ve ever tried anything like that, but if you’d want to try it, I’d really want to do it,” Jake explained, talking quickly.

Marie still didn’t know what to say, her brain was taking its sweet time catching up with Jake’s words. It was something she had never done before, but she didn’t exactly hate the idea of it. She did enjoy being degraded by her partner, and having him pee on her was one of the most degrading things she could think of at that moment. Thinking about it made her insides tingle in excitement.

“I… I’ll think about it,” she eventually answered.

“Okay, yeah, good. No pressure though, it’s fine if you don’t,” Jake said, smiling awkwardly.

They went back to making out, a bit awkwardly at first but they both relaxed into it after a moment. A bit later that day while Jake was pounding her, her mind got running, images of her boyfriend peeing all over her visible whenever she closed her eyes, trying to imagine what it would feel like. Marie came harder than ever before.

They didn’t talk about it for a few days. Marie kept thinking about it, trying to decide if she wanted to do it or not. Her mind might have not been able to make a decision yet, but her body had. Every time she thought about it, her pussy got wet and she always ended up either riding Jake’s cock or masturbating on her own.

On Saturday morning Marie was up early. Around 10:30 she heard Jake get up, go to the bathroom, and then he appeared at the kitchen doorway, rubbing his left eye and yawning. Marie handed him a tall glass of cold water.

“I want to do it,” she said. Jake almost spilled his water, surprised by her words.

“What? Really?” he asked.

“Yes. I want to do it today. I’ve thought about it, and the more I think about it, the more it turns me on,” she nodded. Now it was Jake’s time to blink his eyes in surprise.

“Yeah. Yeah, okay. Fuck, wasn’t expecting that first thing in the morning, not that I’m complaining,” Jake chuckled.

“Drink up, boy, I think we both want it to be a proper golden shower,” Marie winked at him.

For the next several hours Jake kept drinking water almost non-stop. The way he kept looking at her, lust and excitement in his eyes made her pussy wet, she could barely wait.

It was a bit past 2:00 PM when Marie was going through their bills when she suddenly felt Jake’s body pressed against her back, his breath hot right behind her ear.

“I’m about to burst, get naked and kneel on the bathroom floor for me, now,” he growled. 

Marie gasped but nodded, quickly moving to the bedroom, pulling her clothes off as she went. She dropped her clothes on the bed before running into the bathroom. Jake was already there, undoing his pants.

AmayaKato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmayaKato

“Are you ready for this?” he asked as Marie rushed past him and got on her knees on the shower floor. She nodded.

“Yes. Just… neck down, try not to get it on my face,” she said a bit shyly. Jake smiled.

“Of course. Fuck, I don’t think I can hold it any longer,” Jack moaned, his cock already in his hand.

“Give it to me, I’m ready,” Marie said eagerly.

“Fuck….”

Marie felt the first warm spurt of pee hit right above her left breast, and the floodgates were open. Jake aimed at her tits, then a bit higher up towards her neck, and Marie was in heaven. She pushed her tits together, squeezing them as she watched his boyfriend moan as he covered her in endless amounts of pee. Marie had been wet all day, and she didn’t even realize it when her hand moved down to rub her pussy.

“Look at you, you’re fucking loving this, rubbing that pussy like a needy fucking slut,” Jake teased her.

“Yes! I love having you pee on me!” Marie moaned loudly.

“I knew you would, such a nasty fucking whore,” Jake grinned.

A second later Jake ran out of pee. He took a step closer to her.

“Wanna suck it clean?” he asked, holding his cock close to her mouth.

She took him into her mouth eagerly without even thinking about it and started sucking. She felt him getting hard quickly, she could taste a bit of pee on his cock, but to her surprise, she didn’t mind it at all, in fact, she found herself loving the taste of it. Marie rubbed her clit even faster.

“Fuck, just like that, suck that cock clean, that's my good whore,” Jake moaned, holding her head, guiding it back and forth on his length.

Marie’s orgasm got her by surprise, she moaned and gasped while Jake’s cock was still in her mouth as the waves of pleasure rushed over her.

“Look at you, you’re covered in piss, sucking my cock clean and that made you cum? We clearly need to do this again,” Jake laughed, forcing her head closer to his body, burying his cock deep down her throat, and keeping it there for a moment before releasing her.

Marie gasped for air, drool dripping down her chin. She looked up at him.

“I want to do it again. I want to be your toilet as often as you want to use me as one,” she gasped.

“As often as I want, huh? What if I want to pee on you daily? Or several times a day?” he grinned.

“Yes, I want it. I loved it so much, it felt so degrading, so fucking hot,” Marie explained.

“What an eager whore, good girl. Don’t worry, we will be doing this often from now on,” Jake promised, making her smile. “Now make yourself useful and make me cum,” he added, pushing his hard cock back into her mouth.

Marie kept rubbing her pussy while Jake fucked her face, talking dirty to her, degrading her in the way he knew she loved. Marie came twice more before Jake shot his load all over her face.

The next time Jake needed to pee, Marie got on her knees in front of him. And this time, she had her mouth wide open.

 

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments