Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Filthy Mediterranean Goddess

""A loud sound of pleasure comes from you, as your piss once again fills my glass"..."

38
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

There you are, waiting for me. After knowing you for more than ten years, we finally meet. It is in the middle of the day; you are standing outside a café in London. The place where we agreed to meet many years ago, but up until now, it has only been a fantasy.

I recognize you from a long distance, and I stop to look at you before you see that I am here. Your black hair, your golden skin, your femininity and your calm movements. You are so much woman, that all I can do is to desire you. You are the epitome of a South-European beauty, with your roots in Cyprus.

You are wearing a tight-fitting shirt that highlights your soft breasts. A short skirt that makes your well-shaped ass look irresistible. Black stockings and high-heeled shoes that make your legs seem endless. Now you see me; you light up in a big smile and wave to me.

With a beating heart, I run across the street. As I reach you, we embrace each other in a warm hug. For a long time, we just stand and feel each other. You are warm, soft and you smell intoxicating. Right away, we talk about everything and nothing, as if we saw each other yesterday.

We go inside and order a bottle of white wine and a bottle of water at the counter. Then we place ourselves at a small round table at the back of the room. We sit so that I have my back to the room and a clear view of all of your delicious body.

At this time a day, there are not many other guests and those who are here are sitting outside in the good weather.

The waitress comes with our drinks and she pours our wine. Quickly you drink the first glass of wine, and immediately you take my glass, and drink that too. As if you have to drink up the courage to what is going to happen. You pour yourself a glass of water, and drink it in one go.

"Are you ready?" you ask, while looking at me with a smile.

Am I ever? The moment I saw you outside, my cock started to grow. Now I have an erection so hard that it almost hurts.

While you keep eye contact with me, you lift your skirt up and spread your legs wide. I look down between your legs and realize that your white satin panties are almost transparent, and I can see your bulging pussy lips through the fabric. You take my empty glass and you hold it down to your pussy. I sense that you are looking at me, to see my excitement, but my gaze is fixed on what is happening between your legs.

Suddenly, your panties become darker, and I can hear the sound of pee hitting the side of the glass. The look of it excites me even more. Your warm yellow-ish piss runs slowly out through the satin fabric, and down into my glass. Some of your piss is running down between your ass-cheeks, and makes a puddle on the chair; making your skirt soaked on the back.

Now that you have filled the glass, I look up at you again, and your eyes are glowing with excitement and anticipation. You place the glass in front of me, with a gesture for me to take it. Your fingers are all wet, and sensually you lick your piss off of your fingers, one by one. You pull your skirt down, so that you look all decent again.

Is this really happening? After all those years? I take the glass and immediately I feel the warmth. As I lift the glass up to my nose, to inhale the scent of your horny piss, you pour yourself another glass of wine. We toast, and while you follow all of my movements with watchful eyes, I let the first mouthful run over my tongue. A loud sigh escapes your lips. I know you feel, just like myself, a great anticipation for this very moment. I close my eyes, and I let your hot piss hit all areas of my mouth, to get the full flavor.

"Is it good?" you ask with a smile.

I slowly swallow and I can only answer, “Wonderful!”

I am sipping the rest of the glass to prolong the enjoyment, as you empty your third glass of wine.

“Do you want more?” you ask.

Of course, I do. I am craving it. You look at me with a playful smile;

"With or without panties this time?"

"WITHOUT thanks," I answer.

You look around to be sure no one is watching before pulling your skirt up again. This time you pull your soaked panties aside, and show me your perfect smooth pussy, and a clitoris that just screams to be licked. You take my glass and hold it close to your pussy again. A loud sound of pleasure comes from you as your piss once again fills my glass.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

I am completely paralyzed by the sight, and I am not aware that your loud moan has caught the attention of the waitress. Just in time, you see that the waitress is coming down to us. You quickly put my glass on the table and straighten your skirt.

The waitress is asking: "Is everything okay here?" before I even realize that she is here.

She smiles at us, and glances at our glasses. Fortunately, the colour of your piss is very similar to the colour of the white wine.

Then she asks: "Is the wine satisfying?"

"Yes, very much," I answer her, and grab my glass and take a big mouthful. I can tell by your look that it turns you on like hell, that I drink your piss, while another woman is standing right next to us. The waitress takes the bottle and pours you another glass before leaving again.

We laugh a little, and then you say, with a serious look in your eyes, "Drink… bottoms up, I still have more piss for you."

I empty my glass with slow swallowing motions. Your piss tastes so wonderful. You take my glass for the third time. This time you just tuck it in between your legs, without pulling the skirt up. You obviously have the panties in place again, so I imagine what it looks like when your hot pee runs out through the satin fabric and down into my glass.

You let your piss run hard, and it is clear from the hissing sound that the glass fills up very quickly. You keep peeing and piss covers your fingers, and runs out onto the chair, and then down to the floor. Your skirt is now completely soaked.

You place the glass, which is filled to the brim, in front of me and then put your wet hand between your legs again.

"Drink slowly," you say with a dreamy look, while I can hear on your breath that you are masturbating. The slurping sound, of your fingers in your wet pussy, is unmistakable. You moan faintly as I slowly start drinking your hot urine. I never want the glass to be empty, but as it does run dry, you look at me with a very horny look.

You reach with both hands up under your skirt, grab the edge of your panties, and in the same motion as you get up, you slide your panties down to the floor. They land around your ankles, in the middle of the lake of pee that you have made. You step out of the soaked panties, and you pick them up. You put them on the table in front of me, and then you bend down to give me a long, soft French kiss.

With quick steps, you leave the café, while you say out loud to the waitress, “Thank you for today. It has been a pleasure. He pays.”

I am left completely perplexed, with a cock at the breaking point.

Once again, I do not notice the waitress coming down to my table. She starts asking if I want the bill, then she becomes completely silent. She stands still and takes turns looking at me, the wet panties on the table, the soaked chair and the puddle of piss on the floor. I am to perplex to even feel embarrassed, so I just say, "Yes, please," and she turns around and disappears.

I take the panties and twist them, to get the remains of your piss, down into my glass. There's just one more mouthful.

While I enjoy the taste of your piss, with my eyes closed, the waitress comes back to me. This time I hear her and I think,

“Fuck it. She has already figured out what has been going on.”

After I have paid the bill, with a big tip, she picks up the glasses and bottles. All is done in a sort of slow-motion, with no words shared. I get up to leave, while the waitress takes a dishcloth, and starts to wipe up the pee on the chair and floor, and twist it into a bucket.

“Come back again soon, Sir,” she says with a wicked smile.

I leave the café, all full of your hot piss. The desire is real.

Published 
Written by Peesfrog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments