Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Expanding Our Circle

"My hotwife and I explore a little more..."

54
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My phone buzzed. The notification was a text from my wife, who was away on business again. I opened the screen. I tapped the message and it opened to a text that said, NSFW. It was followed by the three typing dots. My heart started to race. My phone buzzed again and a photo appeared. The photo was of my wife, but it was not a typical photo a wife would send. This photo was of her face, tits, and hair covered in cum with a dick that was not mine in her hands. My stomach churned, but my dick jumped. She’d never let me cum on her like that. I couldn’t believe how hard I was and how hot I found it.

My wife, Stephanie, and I had been married for a little over a year. I absolutely adore her. She’s my physical, emotional, and mental Adonis. She’s thirty years old with long, flowing, brunette hair, and sparkling hazel eyes. She’s short, only standing on tiptoes at 5’4”, but she’s built with natural 32D breasts that are shapely and perfect. She has a bubbly personality and is always at the gym and her body reflects her hard work. She doesn't have abs but her stomach is perfectly flat and her butt is soft and tight. She loves flirting at the bar and teasing my friends. In short, Stephanie is absolutely stunning and always leaves me wanting more.

I love her and I absolutely lust over her. However, I have always been intrigued by the idea of sharing her with someone. I, for some inexplicable reason, want to watch her get enraptured by another man - to watch her play with another man. I can not resist watching her make another man’s dick grow in her hands, tits, or mouth. I fantasize about watching Stephanie smile and hearing her gasp as a stranger slides his cock inside of her. Watching her squirm, moan, get covered in, or filled by his cum has always been a relentless fantasy. I’ve seen it a few times, but watching her cum on another man’s cock is like a drug. The first time was more or less by accident, but I was hooked. She was a little more hesitant the second time, but it was intense and incredible. Seeing her panting and drenched in his cum, I didn’t think I could love or want her more. The third time was sexually explosive. As much as I loved watching my wife cum, she loved it even more. We both knew that we had to incorporate it regularly into our sex lives.

We’ve been together for years, but only recently married. We will pillow talk about another experience, but we want to keep it to strangers. Up until recently, it’s been with friends or acquaintances. Recently she's been traveling more for work. As she travels she picks up new lovers in new places. She always returns with stories, videos, and photos. When she came home this time, she asked if we could try finding someone local.

However, we recently relocated to another area. We’d had some trouble making and establishing friends. Managing adult relationships and schedules is difficult. One weekend evening I briefly tossed out the idea of going to a local swingers club while we were both buzzed and she ate it up. Stephanie threw on a sexy outfit and off we went.

The first evening we went was just a trial, but we were satisfied. The vibe was fun but casual. There were plenty of pushy older couples and single creeps, but there were enough good-looking nonchalant couples interested in talking and creating an atmosphere to make us come back. A few subsequent weekends had us pawing at ourselves as we came home. On one particular weekend, Stephanie was invited to join another couple in a backroom. I encouraged her to go, and she did. After about thirty minutes she hurriedly came back and rushed us back home.

Stephanie wouldn’t say a word on the Uber ride home. The entire ride she just scratched at the inner thigh of my jeans. When we got back home Stephanie immediately dragged me to the bedroom. She voraciously tore both our clothes off while passionately kissing me. Lying in bed naked together, she started tugging on my dick. 

“This is the second cock I’ve had in my hands today. Do you want to fuck me?” she asked hungrily.

“Yes,” I declared, as I steadily rose in her grasp.

Stephanie passionately French kissed me, swirling her tongue around my mouth. “Yours would be the second biggest cock I’ve had in my mouth today… Do you still want to fuck me?” she whispered into my ear.

“Uhhh… yeah,” I stammered. “First, tell me all about it.”

Stephanie told me that the couple we had met earlier asked her to be a third. After we talked she agreed to join them. She said the girlfriend, Kristen, mostly liked to be watched. However, given the right partner, she enjoyed playing as well. She asked if Stephanie wouldn’t mind warming up her partner Dylan first. No sex, just fooling around while she watched.

Stephanie said that she and Dylan started off on a couch in their underwear. They made out, they took off their clothes, and they fooled around a bit, but according to her, that was it. Then she watched as Dylan fucked Kristen. After Dylan made Kristen cum, Stephanie started to leave. This was the perfect foray into sharing for her since the last time was more than we bargained for. Kristen gave her their phone number and said she could contact her directly if both of us wanted to do a little more.

While we were in bed that night and she was telling me about it, I asked her a few questions as she stroked me…

Was it big? 

Yes… it’s a little longer than yours.

Was it thick?

YES… it’s much thicker than yours.

Did it feel good in your hand and mouth?

Yes, it felt so good.

Do you want to fuck him?

Yes.

Do you want to make him cum?

Yes.

Do you want him to make you cum?

Yes.

Would you have let him cum in you?

She paused. Yes.

So, we set up the date.

****

Each time before was with a friend. The first time was semi-orchestrated. The second was impromptu. The third was planned. Each time, however, was with someone whose dick was either bigger or thicker, and always unprotected because we knew them. They had been free to cum in or on her as she saw fit because we knew them. This time would be with an unknown stranger. I was racked with anxiety, but desire demanded it. I couldn’t wait until our next encounter.

We met at Kristen and Dylan’s place. Kristen was a petite, beautiful Hispanic woman with olive-tone skin. She had brown eyes, shoulder-length dark hair, medium B-sized breasts that matched her build, and a figure built for the skirt she was wearing. Dylan was a tall muscular white male, with short brown hair and a pleasant demeanor. 

After some drinks and getting to know one another, Kristen pulled out a game box. 

“This game helps a lot of people sort ease into sharing. Do you guys want to play?"

Stephanie and I both looked at each other and sort of shrugged.

“How do you play?” I asked

Kristen said, “We’ll switch partners. It’ll be Stephanie and Dylan, and you and I," she motioned towards me. "As long as that’s okay.” We agreed and Kristen continued, “The rules are pretty basic. The board is concentric circles - green, red, and black. The green is pretty benign stuff like truth or dares, the reds are like mild petting, and the blacks are fairly explicit. Each team gets a token and will roll the dice. You’ll move your piece around the board, doing whatever the color card says. You keep going until either you quit or you fuck. Is that okay?”

Stephanie and I again exchanged furtive glances. We both knew we wanted her to fuck, so I nodded and she verbally agreed.

“Okay, the first rule is everyone starts in their underwear,” Dylan said as he started stripping and looked toward Stephanie.

We set the board up on the floor in their living room. Stephanie sat nearly naked across from me next to Dylan, while I sat next to his girlfriend, Kristen.

It was a sort of odd couple; Kristen and I both enjoyed our partners' pleasure more than our own. This would be the first time I had experienced someone else’s touch in several years, but I was more excited to watch Stephanie. I imagine Kristen felt somewhat similar.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

The first die was cast by Stephanie and Dylan; it landed on green. They pulled a green card and it read, “What physical feature do you find sexiest about your partner?” Dylan answered her breasts, and Stephanie said his “bone structure.” We all laughed.

Kristen rolled the dice next, landing us a green card. It only asked us to sensually kiss, which we did.

The next roll, by Stephanie, moved them into the red category. The card pulled had each of them remove their partner's clothes with only their mouths. Dylan meticulously maneuvered as he focused on her bra and panties. Stephanie’s nipples, glistening and erect, showed her arousal as Dylan worked to expose them. When Stephanie’s pussy emerged from her underwear as his mouth clumsily worked his way around it, she let out a soft, short, and sensuous sigh. When it was Stephanie’s turn she pulled Dylan's underwear down in such a way that her face was smacked with his immense erect dick. For a brief moment, she paused and smirked. His veiny length ran from her chin to her forehead. The girth seemed to be two times wider than a roll of quarters. I felt a little misled. She told me he was only a little bigger than me. He was clearly a lot larger than me. Stephanie never seemed disappointed with our sex life, but she was clearly excited for his huge cock. She smiled wryly, and I couldn’t wait to see her take him and cum. Her lips grazed his member the entire time she worked around his testicles too as she pulled the rest of his underwear down. 

The next turn had Kristen and I move into the red category as well. The card asked for an “All Play.” The card stated each partner had to fondle each other for the duration of the round. Kristen had wrapped her hand around my cock, which was the first time a hand other than Stephanie’s touched it in years. Needless to say, I was rock hard. I had my hand placed against her pussy. Even though Kristen seemed uninterested in me, I placed my hand on her vagina and slowly rubbed her clitoris. Because Stephanie and Dylan were naked I observed as my wife wrapped her hand around his long, thick, and erect cock, and he placed his fingers into her vagina. We each started rubbing and stroking each other slowly.

The next turn was simple but so satisfying. Dylan drew a red card - "Make out with your partner for sixty seconds," which we interpreted as 120 or two minutes total. So, for two minutes I watched Stephanie sexually fool around with Dylan. I loved watching Stephanie’s fingers barely grasp Dylan’s cock. Her wedding and engagement ring glinted in the light as they moved up and down his shaft. I began gingerly fingering Kristen as she grasped my penis and slowly rubbed the head with her thumb. Stephanie began vigorously stroking Dylan and he matched her pace to finger her while sucking on her nipples. As their breath picked up we lost track of the time. They would’ve kept going if it weren't for the clock beep. 

In the midst of the turn change, I saw Stephanie lick Dylan’s precum off her finger. My dick twitched with excitement in Kristen’s hand.

The next turn had Kristen draw another red card. This time it was another all-play - "female player straddles male player for thirty seconds." Even though I had Kristen’s legs wrapped around me and her boobs in my face, I was more concerned with what Dylan did with Stephanie's. I was rock hard watching all thirty seconds of Stephanie’s naked body straddled around Dylan's waist as he sucked on her tits.

With Stephanie’s naked body pressed into Dylan’s large erect cock, he drew for the next turn. As luck would have it, they advanced into the black category. His card read, “While looking your partner in the eye masturbate them while telling them how you want them to fuck you - then switch” for thirty seconds. A gentleman always goes first. So, for the first thirty seconds, I watched as he fingered my wife and told her all the ways he wanted to fuck her. After that, I eagerly watched as my wife expertly whispered and moaned into the ear of a relatively complete stranger.

I watched as my beautiful wife, Stephanie, held Dylan’s thicker, longer, throbbing dick in her hand as he dove his fingers deeper into her vagina and graphically whispered how they wanted to fuck each other. Every knead of his larger pulsing member left a drop of precum on my wife's body. I could barely contain myself. Half of me wanted to watch as he thrust every inch of his bigger, thicker cock into my wife. I wanted to hear her gasp. I wanted to watch her eyes narrowly open and meet my gaze seeking approval as his thicker, longer cock thrust deep inside her brazenly without any protection. 

I got my wish. 

Their thirty-second turn expired. Despite the buzzer, they kept going. Stephanie started pulling Dylan’s cock in toward her body. His precum dotted her abdomen as she began pulling him closer and closer. Intuitively he rolled onto her and she guided him in.

Stephanie locked eyes with me a moment before. Suddenly my beautiful wife’s eyes rolled backward as his massive cock pressed into her. Her succinct, guttural ugh while she met my gaze told me all I needed to know. I witnessed Dylan slide his long, thick, veiny, unprotected cock into my wife, Stephanie, without a condom.

I watched Dylan fuck my wife unprotected for several minutes. With each thrust into her, she moaned. I watched as she gasped and begged him to keep going. She moaned everything I loved hearing her say to me, except I knew she meant it. 

“You’re so fucking hard for me.”

“Fuck, you’re cock is big. It feels so good.”

“Ugh, I feel you so deep. Don’t stop. I want to cum on your huge cock.”

As he continued to thrust into her, he pulled back slightly to suck her nipples. This sent her over the edge and she began to cum for the first time. Kristen slowed her pace of stroking me, which I was grateful for because I was about to explode.

Immediately, Dylan pulled back. Stephanie pounced on him and crawled onto him. Lowering herself onto his cock slowly, she arched her back and ground down onto him completely.

Her tits began to sway as she rolled her hips forward and back. Her head tilted back as she cried out. 

“Fuck, your cock is amazing. Ugh...”

Kristen began stroking me again. I couldn’t help it. I was in absolute lust watching the love of my life in pure sexual bliss. I began to cum. Kristen sensed me tense up and began throttling my cock faster before I could tell her to stop. 

I began to cum. Spurt after spurt had her hand coated. She kept going while I pulsed away emptying everything I had. I watched as Kristen’s hand was covered in my semen. The thick translucent white fluid covered her hand as she slowed her pace.

To repay the favor to Kristen I moved to her pussy and started to eat her out, but Stephanie and Dylan didn’t seem to notice. She kept riding away on him and began cumming a second time.

“Fuck. Ugh… You’re making me cum again.”

Stephanie’s moans and breathing began to pick up, and so did Dylan’s. He began to grunt. Suddenly his sporadic noises picked up. Their moans crescendoed into one.

“Fuck, you’re so fucking hot,” he started to say.

Stephanie cried out, “Cum for me. I want your big cock to cum for me.”

He began to sit up and lean forward, and suck her nipple. As one unit they stopped and cried out. Rigidly they paused, with their eyes furtively shut, as they rang out in ecstasy. 

My wife had been completely enraptured by his impressive cock. Would she want me again after this?

They slowed and embraced. They began to laugh and kiss.

Dylan and Stephanie both looked toward us. 

They apologetically laughed toward us.

As Stephanie dismounted a huge amount of cum flowed out of her onto Dylan’s pelvis. Kristen whispered into my ear, “Well, next time you’re going to have to make me cum twice too.”

Stephanie and I recovered our clothes and began to head out. She kissed me and said, “Thank you, babe. I love you.”

Published 
Written by toddpablow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments